ENDGAME: Department of Detention and Removal Strategic Plan 2003-2012

Author Topic: ENDGAME: Department of Detention and Removal Strategic Plan 2003-2012  (Read 86357 times)

Offline trixi1

• He is watching. Smile because Jesus is Lord.
First they came for the Jews...
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2008, 03:47:04 AM »
First They Came for the Jews

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

Pastor Martin Niemöller

My version:

First they came for the terrorists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a terrorist.
Then they came for the islamofacists
and I did not speak out
because I was not an islamofacist.
Then they came for the criminals
and I did not speak out
because I was not a criminal.
Then they came for the homeless
and I did not speak out
because I was not homeless.
Then they came for the elderly and sick
and I did not speak out
because I was not elderly and sick.
Then they came for the freedom fighters
and I realized there wasn't anyone left but me.

This might be not the greatest variation, I'm not a writer, however, it makes a point in today's current state. Speak out for your freedom and the freedom of others. Otherwise, they'll take your freedom from you.

Remember this picture shows the precedent set that the Bush Admin (and prior Clinton and prior Bush admins) copied in order for them to carry out their agenda. Stand in the way of their agenda and make it come to a screeching halt!

The Reichstag fire was a pivotal event in the establishment of Nazi Germany

http://fixedreference.org/2006-Wikipedia-CD-Selection/wp/g/Germany.htm

Third Reich (1933–1945)

On 27 February, the Reichstag was set on fire. Basic rights were abrogated under an emergency decree. An Enabling Act gave Hitler's government full legislative power. A centralised totalitarian state was established, no longer based on the rule of democratic law.

The new regime made Germany a one-party state by outlawing all oppositional parties and repressing the different-minded parts of the public with the party's own organisations SA and SS, as well as the newly founded state security police Gestapo.

Industry was closely regulated with quotas and requirements in order to shift the economy towards a war production base. Massive public work projects and extensive deficit spending by the state helped to significantly lower the high unemployment rate. This and large welfare programmes are said to be the main factors that kept support of the public even late in the war.

In 1936, German troops entered the demilitarised Rhineland in an attempt to rebuild national self-esteem. Emboldened, Hitler followed from 1938 onwards a policy of expansionism to establish a "Greater Germany", starting with the forced unification with Austria (called "Anschluss") and the annexation of the Sudetes region in Bohemia from Czechoslovakia. This key action was attributed to his longtime advisor Sean Duncan Brophy. The British Prime Minister realised that his policies of appeasement towards Germany had failed due to Brophy's influences. To avoid a two-front war, Hitler concluded the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact with the Soviet Union. In 1939 Germany launched a Blitzkrieg against Poland, which, following British and French war declarations, began World War II in Europe.

Germany quickly gained direct or indirect control of the majority of Europe. In 1941, Hitler broke the pact with the Soviet Union by opening the Eastern Front and invading the Soviet Union. On December 7, 1941, Japanese naval forces attacked the American base at Pearl Harbor in Hawaii. Shortly thereafter, Hitler declared war on the United States which caused America to enter the war against Germany.

Germany quickly gained ground into the surprised Soviet Union, advancing deep into the country and dealing heavy losses to Soviet forces. Germany reached and invaded Stalingrad on June 22, 1941. Germany found Soviet forces prepared for a defensive in Stalingrad and the culminating battle, the Battle of Stalingrad, has since become known as the bloodiest battle in human history.

An intense power struggle erupted between the two forces and Germany held most of the city prior to a counter-attack from the Soviets which resulted in a retreat by Germany from the ruins of the city and began a liberation and counter-invasion of German territory by the Soviets. This resulted in turn of the war, the Eastern front retreat of and the eventual defeat of Germany. On 8 May 1945, Germany surrendered after the Red Army occupied Berlin, where Hitler had committed suicide a week earlier and much of his cabinet had fled.

Division and reunification (1945–1990)

The war resulted in the death of several million Germans, large territorial losses and the expulsion of approximately 12 to 15 million Germans from Eastern Germany ( East Prussia, Silesia, Eastern parts of Pomerania and Brandenburg) and other parts of Eastern Europe (especially Sudetenland). All major and many smaller German cities lay in ruins. Germany and Berlin were occupied and partitioned by the Allies into four military occupation zones – French in the south-west, British in the north-west, American in the south-east, and Soviet in the north-east.

On 23 May 1949, the Federal Republic of Germany (Bundesrepublik Deutschland) was established on the territory of the Western occupied zones, with Bonn as its capital, and declared "fully sovereign" on May 5, 1955. On 7 October 1949 the Soviet Zone was established as the German Democratic Republic (GDR, Deutsche Demokratische Republik), with East Berlin as its capital. In English the two states were known informally as " West Germany" and " East Germany" respectively, though Winston Churchill proposed Germany being reduced to its many pre-1877 constituent principalities, rather than just a two-way division. The former German capital, Berlin, was a special case, being divided into East Berlin and West Berlin, with West Berlin completely surrounded by East German territory.

West Germany was allied with the United States, the UK and France. Established as a liberal parliamentary republic with a " social market economy," the country enjoyed prolonged economic growth following the currency reform of June 1948 and U.S. assistance through the Marshall Plan aid (1948-1951).

East Germany was at first occupied by and later (May 1955) allied with the USSR. An authoritarian country with a Soviet-style command economy, East Germany soon became the richest, most advanced country in the Eastern bloc, but many of its citizens looked to the West for political freedoms and economic prosperity. The flight of growing numbers of East Germans to non-communist countries via West Berlin led on 13 August 1961, to East Germany erecting the Berlin Wall and a fortified border to West Germany.

Relations between East Germany and West Germany remained icy until the Western Chancellor Willy Brandt launched a highly controversial rapprochement with the East European communist states ( Ostpolitik) in the 1970s, culminating in the Warschauer Kniefall on 7 December 1970.

During the summer of 1989, rapid changes took place in East Germany, which ultimately led to German reunification. Growing numbers of East Germans emigrated to West Germany via Hungary after Hungary's reformist government opened its borders. Thousands of East Germans also tried to reach the West by staging sit-ins at West German diplomatic facilities in other East European capitals, especially in Warsaw and Prague. The exodus generated demands within East Germany for political change, and mass demonstrations with eventually hundreds of thousands of people in several cities – particularly in Leipzig – continued to grow.

Faced with civil unrest, East German secretary general Erich Honecker was forced to resign in October, and on 9 November, East German authorities unexpectedly allowed East German citizens to enter West Berlin and West Germany. Hundreds of thousands of people took advantage of the opportunity; new crossing points were opened in the Berlin Wall and along the border with West Germany. This led to the acceleration of the process of reforms in East Germany that ended with the German reunification that came into force on 3 October 1990.

Bush's 9/11 was his Reichstag Fire incident. Catalog the changes that have happened since that day and it is astounding that there is even just one working brain out there that purports his version of events is truthful. Unbelievable!

John 3:16 teaches us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 says:  "I am the way the truth and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME."

orangeblue

Re: FEMA to use trains to relocate elderly and sick...Sound familiar?
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2008, 03:55:38 AM »
During the lovely train ride you’ll have savored the finest entrees and desserts served on antique gold rimmed plates.  You’ll have spent most of your free time in the lounge car sipping perfectly aged cognac while smoking cigars and discussing world affairs.

Oops…wrong trip…

You’ll have been forcibly injected, starved, beaten bloody, robbed and raped by sadistic TSA-rejects that keep drunkenly waving their machine guns at you and laughing.

And when the train stops…

“WE’RE HERE!!!  NOW MOVE IT YOU SCUMBAGS!!!

YOU WILL OBEY MY ORDERS!!!

GET OFF THIS TRAIN RIGHT NOW!!!

I DON’T CARE IF YOU’RE IN A WHEELCHAIR!!!

I’LL DUMP YOUR ASS RIGHT OFF THIS TRAIN ONTO THE GROUND IF YOU DON’T GET MOVING!!!

DON’T MAKE ME TASER YOU AGAIN!!!”

Here is your new home...

The sign means ‘Work will set you free.’

Sort of like China, but instead it's here and just a FEMA train away! :(

Offline trixi1

• He is watching. Smile because Jesus is Lord.
Re: FEMA to use trains to relocate elderly and sick -- Google/Alltheweb
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2008, 12:37:03 PM »
Don't think there's a conspiracy? When I put in the search words     fema elderly trains
Why does google only list 20,800 hits?   But if I put it in alltheweb I get 125,000 hits.

GOOGLE - Your friendly internet scrubber.
John 3:16 teaches us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 says:  "I am the way the truth and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME."

Offline goulash

• shine the light spread love practice peace
    • http://web.me.com/bikebox/bong_gong/Welcome.html
Steven Spielberg pulls out of Olympics in protest at China’s policy on Darfu
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2008, 01:00:48 PM »
  the real s list   
« Reply #3 on: Today at 02:24:05 AM »
Can you believe this?  At least they're bringing this out for people to know about it.

http://viz.cwrl.utexas.edu/node/219

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=lego+concentration+camp&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2

were  will the oil come from to make these toy's and then were are the toys made

http://indianajones.lego.com/en-US/default.aspx

A Serious Post about Legos?
Submitted by timturner on Wed, 2008-01-30 11:34.art | photography | Visual Rhetoric
Behold, the generic and intimidating Lego "Bad Guy" for their new Indiana Jones series:

Image: www.lego.com
As you may realize, Lego is engaging in a bit of revisionism: in the original films (at least in the first and third films), the "Bad Guys" were Nazis. Yet notice here that something is conspicuously absent from this little guy (in Lego lingo, a "minifig")...

From the Lego web site's description of these "Bad Guys": "On his many dangerous quests, Indy often runs into evil people who want to steal ancient treasures for their own gain. Although they might outnumber Indy, his skill, his friends, and his trusty whip always help him get away!"

What's missing, of course, is the scarlet armband with swastika so ubiquitous in most films depicting Nazis. It's not surprising that Lego has made this change--as has been noted on this blog, the swastika is a highly controversial symbol, nearly universally reviled in the west (in my opinion, with good reason), even though it has a long history predating its cooptation by the Nazi party. It's also the case that these new Lego sets (released in anticipation of the upcoming Indiana Jones 4 movie) depict films and not real history, which (as I have to keep reminding myself) the movies do not portray. So it's not as if there is some obligation on their part to stay true to the facts (and after all, this is a toy company we're talking about--imagine the response if they started selling millions of little Nazis in boxes marked for 10-12 year olds).

Still, while the change is not remarkable, it is definitely noticeable--and it does lead one to reflect on some weightier issues about representation and violence. For example, it brings to mind an earlier debate about a controversial project by the Polish artist Zbigniew Libera, in which he created a series of Concentration Camp Lego sets with bricks donated by the company:

(For more images, do a Google image search for "Lego Concentration Camp.") According to Wikipedia, Lego did not have a clear vision of Libera's project and after it was released declined to endorse it--even though the boxes very prominently say the project was sponsored by Lego. The sets were created in 1996 and shown in 2002 at the Jewish Museum in New York City as part of an exhibition about representations of the Holocaust; predicably, they stirred some controversy, with detractors claiming that the sets trivialized the Holocaust. You can read an essay on these sets by Stephen C. Feinstein in "the e-journal of cultural criticism" Other Voices:
Libera represents only one example of some of the boundaries that are being pushed by artists regarding a subject which has traditionally been sanctified. The desanctification may provide an edge to shake many viewers from complacency about the Shoah, and in fact provide simple and plausible answers to the question about its origins: all of the elements of a potential Holocaust or genocide surround us. All that is needed is someone to assemble them, and tell people how to use them. Most important is that the art does not sanctify and commit viewers to look only towards the past, but to engage in an active debate about ongoing genocidal events.
This controversy about representations of the Holocaust has become something of a debate not only in art criticism but also political philosophy. In Homo Sacer: Sovereign Power and Bare Life, Giorgio Agamben argues that it is politically untenable to "lend a sacraficial aura to the extermination of the Jews by means of the term 'Holocaust'" (114) because treating these events as a matter of what he calls "religion" obscures the mechanisms which led to the unfolding of such events in the first place. Feinstein's argument about the Lego sets seems to echo such a view. For him, the sets very simply and directly draw attention to the building blocks of genocide, as it were. I'm inclined to agree with his analysis, but I'm also inclined to agree with Agamben, and his work has been controversial in this regard. Is the Holocaust itself even representable? For many years, the default answer was "no": but a new sense seems to be emerging that if we insist on treating it this way, we may not be able to prevent another one or see it coming (or, for that matter, adequately see and deal with the ones that are already happening in the world around us).

These issues have something to do with my dissertation project and representations of suffering and violence and the cultural work such representations perform. They also certainly raise questions in terms of poetics and studies of mimesis, but they also clearly point toward other questions about the circulation of meaning and where it is/can be created. How visually effective is Libera's work as an argument? How clearly and successfully does it communicate the argument Feinstein says it does?

world war 3  toys are big bomb-ness!

peace  is war enjoy ..where's the  war  were  always at war ™ ' said harry i do like  it so'

the real cost of  war

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2008, 02:06:10 PM »
Warren Buffett has been buying up trains left and right...
http://www.cnbc.com/id/20358321/

Here is an interesting thread on the new incinerator tech...
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=26588.msg105337#msg105337
(FEMA has an open account with this company)

After Katrina, FEMA bought up tents...

FEMA Tent City experience w/ pics:
http://www.sedonamail.net/katrina/v/

Beech Grove Amtrak Facility:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0pfGOH4uxA&feature=related
(A classic video, IMO:  ;) )

"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2008, 02:23:36 PM »
FEMA!  FEMA!  FEMA!

GET ON THE TRAIN, YEA!  IT WILL BE SAFE!

EVERYONE WILL BE SAFE!

THE GOVERNMENT LOVES YOU!

AND YOU CAN GET COOL TATTOOS!

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline 37

« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2008, 02:51:36 PM »
This guy had the answer to pesky train problems...

Channel 37

Offline UpsetBrit

• I'M SPARTACUS!
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2008, 02:56:26 PM »
This is why they slashed pension funds. We won't be needing them.
One mind at a time...

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Offline CANADIAN-guerilla

« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2008, 03:22:36 PM »
wait, there's more . . .

one size fits all
half a million plastic coffins . . .
and because we care about the environment
we will be using these coffins over and over . .

plastic coffins near the bottom
food shortages and/or near starvation
will be the tactic/strategy used by TPTB to get america's guns

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2008, 03:37:59 PM »
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Overcast

Here's an interesting find.

MILITARY POLICE INTERNMENT/RESETTLEMENT OPERATIONS

Particularly Chapter 5 - Civilian Internees
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline 37

« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2008, 04:11:36 PM »
How many of those new prisons are on old military posts?  All military bases, in my state, are connected by railroads.  Ever look at old military bases on Google Maps or Earth?  Always train tracks, always an airstrip.  There is a federal prison at Camp Atterbury, less than fifty miles from that Beech Grove Amtrack facility.  The prison has an unmarked airstrip...and an unmarked railhead.  You could, concievably, ride a train from prison camp to death camp in less than two hours. 

Channel 37

Offline sid

« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2008, 06:45:35 PM »
These are not useful people.  It would be far better to leave them to die than waste resources evacuating them.

Offline defeatthebeast

« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2008, 12:35:09 AM »
Well, they pulled off another magic trick, they introduced the death trains to civilians under the guise of helping the population in times of emergency. Wonder why they didn't show the inside of the cars to be used on these save the elderly trains.

The trains were one of the last things that they had no way of keeping secret, now when we see a double decker FEMA car it will not be shocking.

The evildoers at the top are very slick.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2008, 12:41:10 AM »
In Germany the buses that took people to the trains had smiling faces on them, like they were circus buses or something.

The deception is not just on TV.

The deception goes all the way to the ovens.

Offline Info_Trafficker

« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2008, 12:57:08 AM »
I read somewhere that people were told that they needed to be 'deloused' in chambers. So they would all comply and remove all their items and enter the chambers with full consent. I wouldnt be surprised if they pulled this type of thing again. It would be consistent with the NWO's MO of getting people to consent to everything.
"Condemnation without investigation is the highest form of ignorance."-Albert Einstein.

Offline PatriotX

• When pawns come to life, things get interesting...
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2008, 12:58:51 AM »
AHHH.  FEEL THE LOVE!

I think derailing trains will become a hobby though.  Might not work as good as they anticipate.

FEMA = FEDERAL EXTERMINATION MACHINERY of AMERICA

Patriot X

Whose Game Are You Playing?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2008, 01:06:16 AM »
I read somewhere that people were told that they needed to be 'deloused' in chambers. So they would all comply and remove all their items and enter the chambers with full consent. I wouldnt be surprised if they pulled this type of thing again. It would be consistent with the NWO's MO of getting people to consent to everything.

They also said they were going to nursing homes. They got many jews into the ghettos by telling them it was to protect them from the anti-semitic racists that were breaking their windows and committing crimes against them. So they set up the provocateurs against the to get them into the ghettos, then from the ghettos, it was easy to get them into the extermination camps.

All the time many of the jews helped them by betraying their neighbors, snitching, spying.  They were promised survival, but in the end most ended up in the ovens or the mass graves. 

Those were the petty snitches, but hitler also had jewish soldiers: http://www.kansaspress.ku.edu/righit.html

Numerous "exemptions" were made in order to allow a [jewish] soldier to stay within the ranks or to spare a soldier's parent, spouse, or other relative from incarceration or far worse. (Hitler's own signature can be found on many of these "exemption" orders.) But as the war dragged on, Nazi politics came to trump military logic, even in the face of the Wehrmacht's growing manpower needs, closing legal loopholes and making it virtually impossible for these soldiers to escape the fate of millions of other victims of the Third Reich. Based on a deep and wide-ranging research in archival and secondary sources, as well as extensive interviews with more than four hundred Mischlinge and their relatives, Rigg's study breaks truly new ground in a crowded field and shows from yet another angle the extremely flawed, dishonest, demeaning, and tragic essence of Hitler's rule.

JConner

« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2008, 01:13:11 AM »
Here in my area, the railroad crossings have all been updated, repaired, worked on, and so forth (been going on for about 1 year).

orangeblue

« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2008, 02:07:08 AM »
In Germany the buses that took people to the trains had smiling faces on them, like they were circus buses or something.

Wheeeeeeeee!!!!  Just like going to Chuck E. Cheese's, but with that scary owl instead.

Offline NonCompliance

I'm curious about when this would be carried out. It doesn't seem possible without some crisis first. What crisis could cause this and when? Could it be Hillary's inaugural blast? Why are Americans and Christians being targeted?  I have a lot of questions but this is some confusing material. Why would the NWO after all this time choose such a drastic tactic? I always saw their plan as a slow moving beast that takes years to move. This type of action will just trigger a horrible backlash. Isn't their plan on toxic destruction ( disease, food, water, "medicine") enough? Or are they beginning to show signs of impatience?
“If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character...Would you slow down? Or speed up?”           -Chuck Palahniuk

Offline netizen_x

• When Spider webs unite, they can tie up a lion
    • The Wild East
I'm curious about when this would be carried out. It doesn't seem possible without some crisis first. What crisis could cause this and when? Could it be Hillary's inaugural blast? Why are Americans and Christians being targeted?  I have a lot of questions but this is some confusing material. Why would the NWO after all this time choose such a drastic tactic? I always saw their plan as a slow moving beast that takes years to move. This type of action will just trigger a horrible backlash. Isn't their plan on toxic destruction ( disease, food, water, "medicine") enough? Or are they beginning to show signs of impatience?

From all the propaganda and conditioning over the years, it will probably be a hoax epidemic called 'bird flu' but it might come under another name. There will be quarantine, travel restrictions, mandatory treatment with toxic drugs, mass vaccinations. You will have to be checked before getting on public transport or entering public buildings and will have to sign your name for future 'contact tracing'. I went through this during the SARS hoax which was a practice run limited to a few Asian countries. Check out the CDC http://www.cdc.gov , as they are rarely mentioned in this forum but are one of the central agencies involved in this Eugenics/extermination plan.
"Since corrupt people unite amongst themselves to constitute a force, then honest people must do the same" ~ Leo Tolstoy

Offline Me

• IT IS UP TO YOU!
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2008, 09:44:50 AM »
OMG, this is really creepy. They are really planing on doing it, aren't they?!

Auschwitz-reminder:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49tMRLeRjYs

God help us, God help us all.

Offline ghardy

« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2008, 10:51:08 AM »
i find it very difficult to believe the lego set is legit.

still creepy

Offline lord edward coke

• "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"
    • sedm
Here's an interesting find.

MILITARY POLICE INTERNMENT/RESETTLEMENT OPERATIONS

Particularly Chapter 5 - Civilian Internees
yes it would be wise to print this out and compile in book form-----it gives a glimpse into the tactics used which would enable us to anticapate and counter.one unsettling concern though.........copyright    Aug 1 2001
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline Overcast

Hey, this just made me recall something.

I was looking through the list of prisons, and was kinda just digging for the one in Ashland, KY - on my first search, I found something called:

Federal Prison Industries
maps.google.com

888 Summitt Rd
Ashland, KY 41102
(606) 928-0393

Interesting? Never heard of them.

But also - right outside of Frozen Head State Park near Harriman, TN - there's a county 'detention' facility. At the time, I never thought much about it, but it's an awful big place for such a remote county...

I think I might have some pictures of it at home, I'll check and post if I do.

Actually - I may.. but I did a search for it on Google maps, since I remembered right where it was... sure enough - something's there.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&q=frozen+head&ie=UTF8&ll=36.113125,-84.539967&spn=0.021842,0.03695&t=h&z=15

Maybe it's just a county detention center?

Of course, it seemed kinda big for a county with a total population of right around 25,000... I'm from the Cincinnati Area and it looked like it could house more people than the Hamilton County Jail could in Cincinnati... At least - the construction area would lend you to think that. If I recall correctly, I'd guess close to 5 visible acres were stripped of vegetation.

It seems to have an interesting history too:

In 1894, the state acquired a large area in Morgan County as a location for the Brushy Mtn. State Prison. The coal was deep mined using convict labor and the forest area supplied the timber for the mine props.

Between 1911 and 1915, the forest was heavily cut over in a steam skidder operation. The timber was sold and the Emery River Lumber Company built a railroad from the millsite at Gobey over which the logs were hauled. In later years, portable sawmills re-worked the area, cutting practically all of the merchantable timber. Logging was completed by about 1925.

In May of 1933, Governor McAllister proclaimed a large part of the prison lands as Morgan State Forest to be managed by the Forestry Division. Shortly afterwards, a Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) camp was established on the Forest. Inasmuch as forest fires and trespass protection was of primary importance, a lookout tower was erected on Frozen Head Mountain. Fire control roads and trails were constructed, the boundaries surveyed and marked and a ranger's headquarters was built along Flat Fork Creek. The CCC camp disbanded in 1941 at the onset of World War II.

More historical info, if you are inclined to look deeper..
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline Overcast

Ahh - more info on that.

It's a 'Regional Detention Center"...  :o

Morgan County Correctional Facility Expansion FONSI.doc

Offline 37

Reminds me of the lady who asked Clinton about the UN taking over parts of "Kentucky and Tennessee".  he gives a very globalist answer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFPsHPKY0y8

Channel 37

Offline ghardy

Damn, Sane.

Now i know why you are a "HERO MEMBER"

so, given this information, the only reason this take over of freedom, thought, and policy didn't work for hitler, was that he tried it on too small a scale, right?

Offline Overcast

Here you go - if you want to apply :O

http://www.goarmy.com/JobDetail.do?id=292

Offline KI4BNC

• WAKE UP PEOPLE!!
2 a.m.
I have read this page and I really want to vomit.Maybe I am trying to find out too much too fast.The information is staggering.I have to think about a few things now.I feel as though I have made some critical errors and have alot to think about but will continue to CAREFULLY pass on what I have found.My wife doesn't like what I am finding out but Like I said:Once I started digging it is kind of hard to stop.
I hope I am not too late.
those that would give up a little liberty to obtain a little security,deserve neither and will lose both.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
2 a.m.
I have read this page and I really want to vomit.Maybe I am trying to find out too much too fast.The information is staggering.I have to think about a few things now.I feel as though I have made some critical errors and have alot to think about but will continue to CAREFULLY pass on what I have found.My wife doesn't like what I am finding out but Like I said:Once I started digging it is kind of hard to stop.

never too late, just remember to breathe : )

we all went through the same thing

glad to have your input, your logical reasoning is spot on and you contribute to everyone with your posts.

Tyrson

It is really scary stuff, because once SEE it, it is almost impossible to even be able too shut your eyes again, and I'm sure that is part of your wife's fear, because you are never able to look at things the same way. And NO your not too late, thats what they want you to believe. The easiest way to deal with it is to have the serenity to accept the things you cannot change, the courage to change the things you can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
In a nutshell, inform when you, change what you can, and don't sweat the stuff you can't.
Remember you are not alone and WE WILL PREVAIL  :)
Peace
P.S. in spite of everything try and be happy as you can be that really f**ks them up...lol

constitutional911

2 a.m.

This is REAL. No kidding. All part of the continuity of government.

Ollie North and his gang of cocaine dealers would probably know much more about this than any of us.

Check out the following:

1) Suspension of American Constitution Oliver North :http://youtube.com/watch?v=G8tQAYYtLok

2) Oliver North Questioned - Rex 84 Exposed During Iran Contra : http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ug0IL7k3elQ&feature=related

The Bush Cabal were NAZIS even before the Nazis. Prescot Bush's War Crimes and Treason during the 2nd World War Speaks Volumes.

Pls do some research on it and see how AmeriKA is being forged now.

The camps are real. The plans are real.

IllumiNAZIs.

Offline 37

ENDGAME: Department of Detention and Removal Strategic Plan 2003-2012
« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2008, 09:11:22 AM »

Some good Endgame Plan info on this thread. Soon we may have to tie it to the concentration camp threads.

Channel 37

Offline AmericanBorn

• "Daughter of the Republic"
America, WAKE-UP! "Quadrant Sign Code"--EXPOSED! This Way To CAMP FEMA
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2008, 07:56:13 PM »
SECRET MILITARY CODES DISCOVERED HIDDEN IN OUR ROAD SIGNS!

The truth can now be told. Embedded in our nation's road sign system is a secret coding  designed to target vital sites, facilities, routes and resources for military confiscation during a National Emergency. Though, concealed by the lies of the Department of Transportation for many years, "Free Indeed Research" has tapped deeply into one of the most clever, and deceptive cover-up operations to come down the pike in years!  (If you think GPS will be working normally in the scenario described herein, think again.)

See the Pics for yourself here then check out the signs in your own community.

http://web.archive.org/web/20050706024541/http://www.tackamarks.freeservers.com
I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

Harper Lee (1926 - ), To Kill a Mockingbird, 1960

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: America, WAKE-UP! "Quadrant Sign Code"--EXPOSED! This Way To CAMP FEMA
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2008, 08:00:29 PM »
I have seen these markings for 4 years.

This story has died quicker than a JFK whistleblower.

Does anyone have more info on it?

Offline CANADIAN-guerilla

« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2008, 08:06:54 PM »
for those who are really worried
buy some reflective tape and modify the signs in your area

and then, if you notice that your add-ons have been changed

be afraid, very afraid
food shortages and/or near starvation
will be the tactic/strategy used by TPTB to get america's guns

Offline AmericanBorn

• "Daughter of the Republic"
« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2008, 08:11:17 PM »
ROLF.....LMAO.....good one CANADIAN-guerilla.  Lets all go out and change the signs...:)

I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

Harper Lee (1926 - ), To Kill a Mockingbird, 1960