Okay ,for us non physicists out here...What does a Rodin coil do now, and what could it do i nthe near future with appropriate funding?
It’s an extremely efficient 'Toroid Coil' based on a unique winding pattern that yields all sorts of side benefit effects [Anti-Gravity propulsion, Free Energy, Medicinal Applications] pertaining to its unique Numerological Design geometry winding pattern. As far as what 'IT' could do in the future if applied? I can only guess based on the Endorsements from ‘Rodin CONTRIBUTORS and SUPPORTERS’
from a previous post above; all these fellas listed below seem to be quite positive about Rodin’s work/framework, and their names and backgrounds speak for themselves.
• Russell P. Blake, Top scientist and senior research engineer at Microsoft, Microsoft Corporation (10/1/88-1/3/96) Senior Researcher, Advanced Technology (9/93-1/96).
• Prof. Scot C. Nelson University of Hawaii Department of Plant and Environmental Protection Sciences
• Dennis Watts, Senior Engineer of Communications for NASA and leading
engineer for Boeing Aerospace;
• Dr. Jonas Salk, offered to be Rodin’s personal physician and told him his
work was so advanced he’d never complete it in his lifetime unless he
• Dr, Hans Nieper, world renowned cancer doctor, German Society of Oncology
and former physician to President Reagan, invited Rodin to submit a paper to the prestigious
medical journal he is president of because he believed in Rodin’s work;
• Christine Jackson, editor of “Explore More”, the most cutting edge medical
journal in the U.S.;
• Keith Watson, in charge of the Bikini Atoll nuclear testing research project
for the U.S. government, believes in Rodin’s work and introduced Rodin
before his presentation on power and propulsion systems at the Air Space
America convention in 1988;
• James Martin, the editor of Defense Science Magazine - the largest U.S.
military journal calls Rodin’s work “the most revolutionary propulsion
system ever created for outer space”;
• Sal Rosenthal, inventor and patent holder of the tuberculosis test,
regularly invited Rodin to participate in his California think tanks;
• Tom Bearden, an alternative energy expert considered one of the world’s
foremost experts in zero point energy says Rodin has “accomplished what
he has been advocating for over 20 years and should continue his work”;
• Oscar Hu, the astrophysicist at NASA who successfully recovered the
Probe when it was lost going into the magnetic field of Neptune, has
written papers on how Rodin Torus Coils can be used to create an artificial
man-made black hole and an electrical wheatstone bridge that creates a
gravity well on a laboratory bench top;
• Jean Louis Naudin, the foremost international expert in vertical lift space
and aircraft, uses Rodin’s work as proof that the B-Field Torsion Effect is
• Maury King, author of “Zero Point Energy”;
• Robert Emmerich, head of the Materials Testing Department at Hewlett
Packard, tested the Rodin Torus Coil and concluded it had more than 60%
greater output than anything presently existing or being used in antennas.Specifically Bearden breaks it down thusly:
Specifically Bearden breaks it down thusly:
Introduction to Rodin Coil Design
®Copyright 1996 by Col. Thomas
Bearden, Associate Editor Alternative Energy Research
There exists a valid Electromagnetic mechanism that will produce the
effects reported in the article to follow and other similar effects as well.
It is not magic, but electromagnetics of a special kind.
Simply, the magnetic vector potential A is "defined" by the
equation B = VxA. If you "choke off" or "kill" the Vx operator
(which is called the "curl" operator), then this leaves the curt-free
A-potential to move out on its own, without being tied to a
magnetic force field (i.e., to a B-field) as it almost always otherwise
is. In other words, one has tom the potential away from its
associated force field, and the potential propagates independently in
space. However, anything you place in the path of that curl-free Apotential
to interact with it, that will once again permit the Vx
operator to occur, will provide you a normal magnetic force field (Bfield)
again. Since the Vx usually occurs in, say, something like a coil
or wrapping of a conductor, then you get the E-field induced also, by
the time rate of change of the A-potential, so that you wind up with a
normal EM field containing both E and B fields. The E-field occurs
by the interaction of E = - aA)'t. One of the great promises of curlfree
A-field utilization is that it propagates into and through media in
which normal EM transmission is difficult or impossible, as pointed
out in the Gelinas patents.
Obviously if you hold all the B-field inside the coils of the torus, and
then put something else in the center region outside the coils, you can
get some additional potential and field energy there in the center
works. You can also get similar propagation outside the coil, with
effects on distant objects.
Rodin is apparently going by elementary electricity concepts but
augmented by excellent native intuition. What he really is doing is
attempting to separate the A-potential (i.e., the magnetic vector
potential A) from the B field, and utilize the curl-free A-potential as an
independent field of nature in the central "crossover" region. It is
known in physics that this is possible ; the well known Aharonov-
Bohm effect depends upon precisely this separation. It appears that
neither Ramsay nor Rodin are aware that a tightly-wound torus
performs this' "curl-free" separation of the A-potential, by trapping
the B-field inside the coiled wiring, so that in a very good torus coil
most of the B-field can be contained within the coil, and the curl-free
A-potential will still radiate from the coil (both to its inside or center
space and outside and beyond into space.).
A great deal of work on this use of the "curl-free A-field" was done by Gelinas,
who patented several patents in this area which were assigned to Honeywell,
Inc., the firm for which he worked at the time. Professor William Tiller of
Stanford University is also a noted and highly competent advocate of the curlfree
A-field. In the late 70s and early 80s, Bill Tiller, Frank Golden and I worked
on curl-free A-potential antennas, and Golden built dozens of curl-free A-field
coil antenna variants. One of the most interesting variants he built was quite
similar to Ramsay's buildup of the Rodin coil. Simply, he built a coil
embodiment of the diagrammatic geometry for a "twistor" that was shown
byRoger Penrose. That coil antenna exhibited about what Ramsay and Rodin
are reporting, and dramatically extended the communication range of a small
CB radio from, say, its nominal 114 mile to about 20 miles or more. The Apotential
from a dipole antenna falls off about inversely as the squ are of the
distance, while the normal B-field falls off about inversely as the cube of the
distance. There is one other fact that de ep ens the curl-free A-potential
phenomenon: Any v ec tor field can be replaced by (mathematically decomposed
into) two scalar fields; for the proof, see Whittaker 1904. With some difficulty
one can even "assemble" a curl-free A-potential from two multifrequency
transmitter arrays that transmit two harmonic series of wavepairs, where each
wavepair consists of a normal EM wave and its true phase conjugate (for the
proof, see Whittaker 1903). Each of the arrays transmits one of the scalar fields
(scalar waves) that together comprise the curl-free A-potential. So the curl-free
A-potential is actually a part of the Stoney/Whittaker scalar electromagnetics I
have so long advocated. At any rate, Rodin and Ramsay should certainly
continue their research and experimentation.References (from about 300 or more pertinent papers in the literature):
1. Raymond C. Gelinas, U.S. Patent No. 4,429,280, "Apparatus and Method for Demodulation of a
Modulated Curl-Free Magnetic Vector Potential Field" Jan. 31,1984.
2. Raymond C. Gelinas, U.S. Patent No. 4,429,288, "Apparatus and Method for Modulation of a Curl-
Free Magnetic Vector Potential Field." Jan. 31, 1984.
3. Raymond C. Gelinas, U.S. Patent No. 4,432,098, "Apparatus and Method for Transfer
of Information by Means of a Curl-Free Magnetic Vector Potential Field." Feb. 14,1984.
4. Raymond C. Gelinas, U.S. Patent No. 4,447, 779, "Apparatus and Method for
Determination of a Receiving Device Rrlative to a Transmitting Device Utilizing a Curl-
Free Magnetic Vector Potential Field." May 8, 1984.
5. W. Ehrenberg and RE Siday, Pros Pbys. Soc.(London),Vol. B62,1949, p. 8.
6. Y. Aharonov and D. Bohm, "Significance of Electromagnetic Potentials in the
Quantum Theory, Phys. Rtv., VoL 115, No. 3, Aug. 1, 1959, p. 485-491.
7. RC. Jaklevic et al., Phys. Rev., Vol. 140, 1965, p. A162
8. S. Akira Tonomura et at., "Observations of Aharonov-Bohm Effect by Electron Holography," Phys. Rev. Lett., Vol 48, NO. 21 May
24, 1982, p. 1443.
9.V.L. Lyuboshitz et al., 'The Aharonov-Bohm Effect in a Toroidal Solenoid," Soy. Phys. ,DEPT VoL 48, No. 1, July 1978.
10. T.I. Guseynova, "Calculation of the Vector Potential of a Toroidal Electromagnetic Device," FM
translation number FTD-ID(RS)-0352-86, Apr. 11, 1986.
11. Raymond C. Gelinas, "Curl-Free Vector Potential Effects in a Simply Connected
Space," Casncr and Gelinas Co., Inc., Cambridge, MA, 1986.
12. Ye. M. Serebryany, Polarization of Vacuum by the Magnetic Flue The Effect of Aharonov-
Bohm,' FTD translation number F rD-ID(RS) T-0398-86, May 16,1986.
13. E.T. Whittaker, "On an Expression of the Electromagnetic Field Due to Electrons by
Means of Two Scalar Potential Functions," Proceedings of the London Mathematical
Society, Series 2, Vol. 1, 1904, p. 367-372.
14. E.T. Whittaker, 'On the Partial Differential E ICU, of Mathematical Physics,' Mathematische Annalen, Vol. 57,
1903, p. 333-355.
15. G J. Stoney, "On a Supposed Proof of a Theorem in Wave-motion," Letter to the Editor, Philosophical Magazine, 5(43), 1897, p. 368-373.
16. Capt. Robert M. Collins, "Soviet Research on the A-Vector Potential and Scalar
Waves (U), M -2660P-127/20-87, Dec. 8, 1986.