How Can I Reverse Effects of Flouride?

<< < (2/13) > >>

independentWV:
Fluoride and vaccinations deposit toxins in our bodies and overtime can lead to inflammation, acute and chronic diseases. Detoxification is the process of clearing toxins from the body or neutralizing or transforming them, and clearing excess mucus and congestion.

When, I set up a detox/cleansing programs I evaluate each individual with a history, dietary analysis, mineral levels and other specific tests indicated to determine current status to create a plan together. As is true with any healing process, the plan must be followed, reevaluated and fine-tuned to make it work to its best potential.

Jackson Holly:

There are many toxic effects ... follow enlightened doctor's orders to detoxify ... some things can be addressed.

The NWO use fluoride mostly for its 'dumbing-down' effect ... it attacks several glands, particularly the thyroid. I have had hypo-thyroidism for a number of years and would be a jellyhead by now if not for the synthetic thyroid medication. If you have never been tested for thyroid dysfunction, that would be the first place to start.

It also attacks (calcifies) the pineal gland in the center of the brain ... if you are not aware of the importance of that gland, please just google it ... it is surely the center of our higher/religious consciousness and has been chemically under siege for a very long time.

Here is a short piece from a blog:

The effects of Fluoride on the Pineal Gland.

Not a lot of people know the effects of fluoride on the Pineal gland and its implications on the individual.

Having read through quite a few articles I couldn’t sit back knowing that this is happening. It is all makes sense once you read up on the effects of fluoride on the Pineal Gland and why its there in the water :shock:Because there was so much information out there and I guess some people will ask for “proof” or “evidence” as this is something that some people just do not want to believe!

I have listed the links to these resources for your information and I guess peace of mind.This pineal gland controls the various bio-rhythms of the body.

It works in harmony with the hypothalamus gland which directs the body's thirst, hunger, sexual desire and the biological clock that determines our aging process. The pineal gland acts in two ways to inhibit the action of the pituitary gland. The pituitary gland is responsible for activating adolescence and the beginning of sexuality.

The pineal gland checks the pituitary gland to prevent premature sexual awakening (Disney anyone?). Human thought is regarded as a result of suspended action, and the pineal gland inhibits the immediate discharging of thoughts into action, also it is worth noting here the pineal gland and the major hormone it produces, melatonin, seem to play a role in modulating the immune system (Hmmm..).

Now the weird thing is apparently fluoride (which happens to be put in our water) actually builds up in the pineal gland....Calcifying it causing a possible divorce or limited response on the pineals glands part, or the individuals inability to experience any spiritual connection or awareness.

Fluoride actually building up in the pineal gland leads to generations such as atheism, agnosticism, apathy, etc....There must definitely be some correlation between these two.....

Its not simply the indolence of many of these people, but an actual inability to perceive such things...due to the pineal gland being swamped with a chemical that interferes with a spiritual awareness.In a nutshell Fluoride calcifies the pineal gland and turns it into a rock.

Calcification in the pineal gland affects our brain's ability to function. Increased calcification impairs our sense of direction and explains how we can become disoriented and miss a turn off on a road we've driven a 100 times. The effects of disturbed sleep on memory are well documented.

Studies have shown increased pineal calcification is significantly related to sleep disturbance and day time tiredness.

Good news though.

Frequent exposure to outdoor sunshine, 20 minutes or so at a time, will help stimulate a fluoride calcified pineal gland.

Just make sure you take off your hat. This is more important than most realize, because the pineal gland affects so much other enzyme and endocrine activity, including melatonin production.

http://www.stevepavlina.com/forums/health-fitness/35385-effects-fluoride-pineal-gland.html

CdnGuy:
Wow,awesome responses folks! Thank you. I am humbled by the concern people shared.

independentWV - What kind of practitioner are you? If I can find someone in my area, I'd be glad to talk to them. Cleanses seemed intriguing to me, but I could never get any straight and empirical answers on what works for what, if it works at all.

Jackson Holly - Very intriguing about the pineal gland, and in some anecdotal ways, I could say I have experienced that. Regardless of what I do to connect to the spiritual world, whatever that may mean, always seems to be stymied. I am a very spiritual person in compliment to being a being a person of reason.

I also have issues in getting significant rest regardless of my sleep patterns or length. I have been taking melatonin off and on for about a year, but I try to limit it to only a couple times a month, due to concerns that my body may attenuate or stop producing melatonin altogether.

Heard on PPR the other day, Eisenstein talking about Vitamin D. Excellent stuff. I work outdoors so I roll up my sleeves now. I have to wear a hard hat though. No more sunglasses either, not that I really did ever wear them.

Oh yeah, on top of the cocktail of shots the military gave me, plus childhood vaccinations and fluoridated water, I was also on Accutane while it was still experimental and am currently on Celexa and Welbuterin for chronic depression.

I can't lie, the Welbuterin has helped me a lot since I started it 2 months ago. However, my already bad memory is getting worse. I forgot my phone number today.

I have had extensive counselling in the last few years with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, which I believe is superior to the medications alone. I am concerned about getting off of antidepressants because of the talk of psychotic episodes while doing so.

Okinawa:
Sorry for the commercial plug, I think this is the fastest and easiest way to get the info out is go to Arise and Shine and read about how to do Colonics: http://www.ariseandshine.com/

The basics of a cleansing fast include the use of bentonite clay, psyllium husk, and a parasite killer like wormwood. Your local pharmacy may have these, if not shop around for a better price.

Read up on how to do the colonic, and do it yourself. You'll save thousands of dollars.

Unintelligable Name:
All I've seen so far is quackery, and or a non-answer :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page