Operation Opening Act, Project Joker Face was a narrow success.

(1/2) > >>

Lucian Solaris:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Randy got it wrong; stay tuned for Operation Iron Fist, a doubling in the number of posters posted.

http://www.nctimes.com/news/opinion/letters/article_c0cbf3a0-8672-5feb-b41a-b91307aa20a2.html?mode=story

/=========) *.:{ Quote }:.* (==[ Randy Driskill ]>
Obama posters shameful, need to go

I have been taking down the shameful bigoted posters of Obama as the aboriginal/joker-face with insulting lies as subtitles. The haters, spreading their hate, have been putting these blatantly racist posters on telephone poles all around Vista. It is not legal to place signs on telephone poles trashing up our neighborhoods -- the city and county have been removing them as well, and I hope these bigots are caught and prosecuted to the fullest.

I am asking all sane people to assist me in their removal (from telephone poles and any other public-owned areas only). Please do not shrink to their level, further breaking the law by removing posters or anything else from a private business, home/front yard or any private property. ...

(The Republicans') only plan is to say to us, "Be scared" -- if the Democrats don't let the terrorists kill you, the Obama heath care plan will. Fearmongering worked for them after 9/11, but this ... won't fly now. Darrell Issa and his Republicans are toast.

Randy Driskill

Vista
\==========) *.:{ End }:.* (===[ Randy Driskill ]>

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 - *.:{Hack.I.T Edition r0001}:.*

iJ4EAREKAAYFAkqQMLoACgkQ+7Rzy15t3vYAHgH/axl7sQUzD4ru1XY3U+co1FRF
2LkJeRHwjVvm3xUIni8bNq6FphT4ClfUsL6tprvl25cP1fGNzC74HKE4HW/1sgH/
bQQCY6DP87CRL1Sc4tlX7+3lIjitzG3g4JB9NqgAWxaN6sHeQ1crKCBLYi9zqZ3F
K+A6b5Y3ER3mWywmFgGeaA==
=xR3v
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Phil R.:
So the good Obama posters don't count as vandalism, only the bad ones eh? Apparently Obama = srs bsns, so lets ignore the 1st amendment and have us punished cause it's so obvious we're al Queda.

Who's the Joker now?

Unintelligable Name:
White yuppie television watcher guaranteed.

Lucian Solaris:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

I'll let you guys know anything about the operation, other than the literal locations and timetables.  I plan on using boxing tape (for all sides) and a 2-step step-stool to make it harder for these Left-Right paradigm worshipers to tear them down.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 - *.:{Hack.I.T Edition r0001}:.*

iJ4EAREKAAYFAkqQNOEACgkQ+7Rzy15t3vb8zAH+IftMD687L5FrJVG/TOZZ3Ms/
zdS7IUzJlKsm/QmmLKohAGGork9L0vB1LXBM3TQyawz4HmUEQiOLepiRbGNcVQH6
A1wGcs2BHFVtkMAVEkqurvHjJEZbdyvG7tbzCbTsEVxfX0Y2x2OP8IJNJNFItusX
Tt+9xvL7xofn2pbLsXza+Q==
=WcG0
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

kingvex:
We should make a poster with BOTH the Bush Joker and Obama Joker side-by-side with the text "Left-Right Paradigm".  Or "Partners in Crime"...  or something a bit more clever...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page