Swine flu vaccine ... "It's a killer!"

Author Topic: Swine flu vaccine ... "It's a killer!"  (Read 177905 times)

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
Swine flu vaccine ... "It's a killer!"
« on: August 15, 2009, 11:34:03 AM »

12160 Bio Watch :
http://tinyurl.com/12160BioWatch

Militarization of Swine Flu Preparations
http://30zdo.tk

'Special Report National Guard Practices For H1N1 Outbreak'
http://cecnm.tk

Swine flu: more than 400 cases of Tamiflu side effects
http://15u2f.tk

Swine Flu May Not Be Any Deadlier This Fall: Experts
http://7kn9p.tk

Swine flu threat overrated says Canadian medical expert
http://r4pu2.tk

12160  "Destroying the NWO"
Check out the blogs, videos, and discussions!!
http://12160.info/

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
Swine flu Vaccination is linked to a Nerve Disease
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 08:02:52 PM »

FORCED VACCINATION PROGRAM FEARED over H1N1 Swine Flu http://snardfarker.ning.com/group/flu/forum/topics/forced-vaccination-program

Banned 60 Minutes Show: Swine Flu 1976
http://snardfarker.ning.com/group/flu/forum/topics/banned-60-minutes-show-swine

A warning that the new swine flu jab is linked to a deadly nerve disease has been sent by the UK Government to senior neurologists in a confidential letter.

http://snardfarker.ning.com/group/flu/forum/topics/a-warning-that-the-new-swine

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

blackwater

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1206807/Swine-flu-jab-link-killer-nerve-disease-Leaked-letter-reveals-concern-neurologists-25-deaths-America.html

Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America

By Jo Macfarlane
Last updated at 11:05 PM on 15th August 2009

A girl wearing a face mask to prevent swine flu in London

Prevention: Is the swine flu jab safe?

A warning that the new swine flu jab is linked to a deadly nerve disease has been sent by the Government to senior neurologists in a confidential letter.

The letter from the Health Protection Agency, the official body that oversees public health, has been leaked to The Mail on Sunday, leading to demands to know why the information has not been given to the public before the vaccination of millions of people, including children, begins.

It tells the neurologists that they must be alert for an increase in a brain disorder called Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which could be triggered by the vaccine.

GBS attacks the lining of the nerves, causing paralysis and inability to breathe, and can be fatal.

The letter, sent to about 600 neurologists on July 29, is the first sign that there is concern at the highest levels that the vaccine itself could cause serious complications.

It refers to the use of a similar swine flu vaccine in the United States in 1976 when:

* More people died from the vaccination than from swine flu.
    * 500 cases of GBS were detected.
    *  The vaccine may have increased the risk of contracting GBS by eight times.
    * The vaccine was withdrawn after just ten weeks when the link with GBS became clear.
    * The US Government was forced to pay out millions of dollars to those affected.

Concerns have already been raised that the new vaccine has not been sufficiently tested and that the effects, especially on children, are unknown.

It is being developed by pharmaceutical companies and will be given to about 13million people during the first wave of immunisation, expected to start in October.

Top priority will be given to everyone aged six months to 65 with an underlying health problem, pregnant women and health professionals.

The British Neurological Surveillance Unit (BNSU), part of the British Association of Neurologists, has been asked to monitor closely any cases of GBS as the vaccine is rolled out.

One senior neurologist said last night: ‘I would not have the swine
flu jab because of the GBS risk.’

There are concerns that there could be a repeat of what became known as the ‘1976 debacle’ in the US, where a swine flu vaccine killed 25 people – more than the virus itself.

A mass vaccination was given the go-ahead by President Gerald Ford because scientists believed that the swine flu strain was similar to the one responsible for the 1918-19 pandemic, which killed half a million Americans and 20million people worldwide.

Swine flu vaccines being prepared

The swine flu vaccine being offered to children has not been tested on infants

Within days, symptoms of GBS were reported among those who had been immunised and 25 people died from respiratory failure after severe paralysis. One in 80,000 people came down with the condition. In contrast, just one person died of swine flu.

More than 40million Americans had received the vaccine by the time the programme was stopped after ten weeks. The US Government paid out millions of dollars in compensation to those affected.

The swine flu virus in the new vaccine is a slightly different strain from the 1976 virus, but the possibility of an increased incidence of GBS remains a concern.

Shadow health spokesman Mike Penning said last night: ‘The last thing we want is secret letters handed around experts within the NHS. We need a vaccine but we also need to know about potential risks.

‘Our job is to make sure that the public knows what’s going on. Why
is the Government not being open about this? It’s also very worrying if GPs, who will be administering the vaccine, aren’t being warned.’

Two letters were posted together to neurologists advising them of the concerns. The first, dated July 29, was written by Professor Elizabeth Miller, head of the HPA’s Immunisation Department.

It says: ‘The vaccines used to combat an expected swine influenza pandemic in 1976 were shown to be associated with GBS and were withdrawn from use.

‘GBS has been identified as a condition needing enhanced surveillance when the swine flu vaccines are rolled out.

‘Reporting every case of GBS irrespective of vaccination or disease history is essential for conducting robust epidemiological analyses capable of identifying whether there is an increased risk of GBS in defined time periods after vaccination, or after influenza itself, compared with the background risk.’

The second letter, dated July 27, is from the Association of British Neurologists and is written by Dr Rustam Al-Shahi Salman, chair of its surveillance unit, and Professor Patrick Chinnery, chair of its clinical research committee.
America swine flu 1976

Halted: The 1976 US swine flu campaign

It says: ‘Traditionally, the BNSU has monitored rare diseases for long periods of time. However, the swine influenza (H1N1) pandemic has overtaken us and we need every member’s involvement with a new BNSU survey of Guillain-Barre Syndrome that will start on August 1 and run for approximately nine months.

‘Following the 1976 programme of vaccination against swine influenza in the US, a retrospective study found a possible eight-fold increase in the incidence of GBS.

‘Active prospective ascertainment of every case of GBS in the UK is required. Please tell BNSU about every case.

‘You will have seen Press coverage describing the Government’s concern about releasing a vaccine of unknown safety.’

If there are signs of a rise in GBS after the vaccination programme begins, the Government could decide to halt it.

GBS attacks the lining of the nerves, leaving them unable to transmit signals to muscles effectively.

It can cause partial paralysis and mostly affects the hands and feet. In serious cases, patients need to be kept on a ventilator, but it can be fatal.

Death is caused by paralysis of the respiratory system, causing the victim to suffocate.
It is not known exactly what causes GBS and research on the subject has been inconclusive.

However, it is thought that one in a million people who have a seasonal flu vaccination could be at risk and it has also been linked to people recovering from a bout of flu of any sort.

The HPA said it was part of the Government’s pandemic plan to monitor GBS cases in the event of a mass vaccination campaign, regardless of the strain of flu involved.
But vaccine experts warned that the letters proved the programme was a ‘guinea-pig trial’.

Dr Tom Jefferson, co-ordinator of the vaccines section of the influential Cochrane Collaboration, an independent group that reviews research, said: ‘New vaccines never behave in the way you expect them to. It may be that there is a link to GBS, which is certainly not something I would wish on anybody.

‘But it could end up being anything because one of the additives in one of the vaccines is a substance called squalene, and none of the studies we’ve extracted have any research on it at all.’

He said squalene, a naturally occurring enzyme, could potentially cause so-far-undiscovered side effects.

Jackie Fletcher, founder of vaccine support group Jabs, said: ‘The Government would not be anticipating this if they didn’t think there was a connection. What we’ve got is a massive guinea-pig trial.’

Professor Chinnery said: ‘During the last swine flu pandemic, it was observed that there was an increased frequency of cases of GBS. No one knows whether it was the virus or the vaccine that caused this.

‘The purpose of the survey is for us to assess rapidly whether there is an increase in the frequency of GBS when the vaccine is released in the UK. It also increases consultants’ awareness of the condition.

Panic over? The number of swine flu cases has fallen sharply in the past week

Panic over? The number of swine flu cases has fallen sharply in the past few weeks

‘This is a belt-and-braces approach to safety and is not something people should be substantially worried about as it’s a rare condition.’

If neurologists do identify a case of GBS, it will be logged on a central database.

Details about patients, including blood samples, will be collected and monitored by the HPA.

It is hoped this will help scientists establish why some people develop the condition and whether it is directly related to the vaccine.

But some question why there needs to be a vaccine, given the risks. Dr Richard Halvorsen, author of The Truth About Vaccines, said: ‘For people with serious underlying health problems, the risk of dying from swine flu is probably greater than the risk of side effects from the vaccine.

‘But it would be tragic if we repeated the US example and ended up with more casualties from the jabs.

‘I applaud the Government for recognising the risk but in most cases this is a mild virus which needs a few days in bed. I’d question why we need a vaccine at all.’

Professor Miller at the HPA said: ‘This monitoring system activates pandemic plans that have been in place for a number of years. We’ll be able to get information on whether a patient has had a prior influenza illness and will look at whether influenza itself is linked to GBS.

‘We are not expecting a link to the vaccine but a link to disease, which would make having the vaccine even more important.’

The UK’s medicines watchdog, the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency, is already monitoring reported side effects from Tamiflu and Relenza and it is set to extend that surveillance to the vaccine.

A Department of Health spokesperson said: ‘The European Medicines Agency has strict processes in place for licensing pandemic vaccines.

‘In preparing for a pandemic, appropriate trials to assess safety and the immune responses have been carried out on vaccines very similar to the swine flu vaccine. The vaccines have been shown to have a good safety profile.

‘It is extremely irresponsible to suggest that the UK would use a vaccine without careful consideration of safety issues. The UK has one of the most successful immunisation programmes in the world.’

I COULDN''T EAT OR SPEAK... IT WAS HORRENDOUS
Hilary Wilkinson

Victim: Hilary Wilkinson spent three months in hospital after she was diagnosed with Guillain-Barre Syndrome
When Hilary Wilkinson woke up with muscle weakness in her left arm and difficulty breathing, doctors initially put it down to a stroke.

But within hours, she was on a ventilator in intensive care after being diagnosed with Guillain-Barre Syndrome.

She spent three months in hospital and had to learn how to talk and walk again. But at times, when she was being fed through a drip and needed a tracheotomy just to breathe, she doubted whether she would survive.

The mother of two, 57, from Maryport, Cumbria, had been in good health until she developed a chest infection in March 2006. She gradually became so weak she could not walk downstairs.

Doctors did not diagnose Guillain-Barre until her condition worsened in hospital and tests showed her reflexes slowing down. It is impossible for doctors to know how she contracted the disorder, although it is thought to be linked to some infections.

Mrs Wilkinson said: ‘It was very scary. I couldn’t eat and I couldn’t speak. My arms and feet had no strength and breathing was hard.

I was treated with immunoglobulin, which are proteins found in blood, to stop damage to my nerves. After ten days, I still couldn’t speak and had to mime to nurses or my family.

‘It was absolutely horrendous and I had no idea whether I would get through it. You reach very dark moments at such times and wonder how long it can last.

But I’m a very determined person and I had lots of support.’

After three weeks, she was transferred to a neurological ward, where she had an MRI scan and nerve tests to assess the extent of the damage.

Still unable to speak and in a wheelchair, Mrs Wilkinson eventually began gruelling physiotherapy to improve her muscle strength and movement but it was exhausting and painful.

Three years later, she is almost fully recovered. She can now walk for several miles at a time, has been abroad and carries out voluntary work for a GBS Support Group helpline.

She said: ‘It makes me feel wary that the Government is rolling out this vaccine without any clear idea of the GBS risk, if any. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone and it certainly changed my life.

‘I’m frightened to have the swine flu vaccine if this might happen again – it’s a frightening illness and I think more research needs to be done on the effect of the vaccine.’

Hotline staff given access to confidential records

Confidential NHS staff records and disciplinary complaints could be accessed by hundreds of workers manning the Government’s special swine flu hotline.

They were able to browse through a database of emails containing doctors’ and nurses’ National Insurance numbers, home addresses, dates of birth, mobile phone numbers and scanned passport pages – all details that could be used fraudulently.

And private and confidential complaints sent by hospitals about temporary medical staff – some of whom were named – were also made available to the call-centre workers, who were given a special password to log in to an internal NHS website.

It could be a breach of the Data Protection Act.

The hotline staff work for NHS Professionals, which was set up using taxpayers’ money to employ temporary medical and administrative staff for the health service.

The not-for-profit company runs two of the Government’s swine flu call centres – with 300 staff in Farnborough, Hampshire, and 900 in Watford, Hertfordshire.

Shadow Health Secretary Andrew Lansley described the revelations as ‘disturbing’.

Anne Mitchell, a spokeswoman for Unison, said: ‘There’s no excuse for such a fundamental breach of personal security. Action needs to be taken as soon as possible to make sure this does not happen again.’

A spokeswoman for NHS Professionals would not confirm whether access to the confidential files had been granted.

nofakenews

bump

25 deaths should tell you all you need to know and their was another article I remember reading that said vaccines turned a few kids into hallucinating zombies.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
bump

25 deaths should tell you all you need to know and their was another article I remember reading that said vaccines turned a few kids into hallucinating zombies.

At least those kids will have a future as US Congressmen.

:D
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline muggl3z

• It's just a ride.
The second I saw this on Drudge I knew it'd be a PP article. lol *prints it off to show everyone he knows*
I want to go out of this world like I came in, screaming and covered in blood.

nofakenews

At least those kids will have a future as US Congressmen.

:D

Hahah

Here is what I was talking about.
http://www.infowars.com/tamiflu-turned-my-children-into-hallucinating-sobbing-wrecks/

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
‘Tamiflu turned my children into hallucinating, sobbing wrecks’
http://www.infowars.com/tamiflu-turned-my-children-into-hallucinating-sobbing-wrecks/
Richard Price
Mail Online
August 13, 2009

This week, it was with no small measure of satisfaction that I watched Andy Burnham, our implausibly youthful Health Secretary, squirm on the GMTV sofa.

Andrew Castle, it must be said, is no Jeremy Paxman. So when Mr Burnham agreed to take part in the show to discuss the alleged merits of Tamiflu (how it sticks in my craw even to write those words) he was doubtless looking forward to putting across the Government’s point of view in the gentlest of surroundings.

What ensued was an ambush, as the visibly irate presenter revealed that his daughter Georgina had collapsed and nearly died after taking the supposedly harmless drug.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
NEWSWEEK TITLE:

Your Doctor may Give You Swine Flu This Fall http://www.newsweek.com/id/212139

The story is below. They are saying because only 45% of medical professionals get flu vaccines, the ones that do not may give you swine flu.  They are committing wholesale genocide for profit because they are racketeering to pressure a higher percentage of healthcare workers to take the shot that has already killed 25 and is releasing a new deadly nerve disease. It is a bioweapon of the worst kind.  Newsweek is running this on the 31st. Newsweek was founded by Skull and Bones.  They are assisting in the committing of genocide. It is a fact, there is no other argument about it. WTF?

Rest of story:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reuters-Corbis
By Claudia Kalb | NEWSWEEK
Published Aug 15, 2009
From the magazine issue dated Aug 31, 2009

The CDC says health-care workers should be among the first in line to receive the swine-flu (H1N1) vaccine, which the government hopes will be available by mid-October. But will your doctors, nurses, and other medical providers roll up their sleeves? Only 45 percent of health-care workers get a seasonal flu shot every year, citing the same reasons for opting out that patients do: I'm healthy and don't need it; I'm worried about side effects; I'm afraid of needles. M.D.s and R.N.s are better covered than other staffers, like lab techs and home health aides. But everyone needs to improve. The CDC has been campaigning to raise immunization rates among the white-coat set for years. Already, seasonal flu kills 36,000 Americans annually. When swine flu starts surging, ask your provider: did you get your shot?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

other top stories that shoe Newsweek is a piece of shit:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Attack!
By Sharon Begley
The truth about obamacare
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What You Need to Know
By Andrew Romano
Our search for alien life.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Town Hall Face
An unsightly condition caused by unsanitary health-care politics
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Hold And In Hell
By Russ Juskalian
Inside the young science of keeping callers on the line. Damn you, Erik Satie.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I mean, WTF?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Nerve disease alert over flu jab
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5hUB4EyHm4FJEaTz2LzjY9skDOmmA
(UKPA) – 3 hours ago

Doctors have been put on alert for cases of a nerve disease following the introduction of a vaccine for swine flu, it has emerged.

Health chiefs said there was an increased risk of developing Guillain-Barre syndrome after a flu-like illness, but stressed there was no evidence linking it to the vaccination.

The syndrome, which affects about 1,500 people a year in the UK, attacks the nervous system and can result in temporary paralysis.

Its exact cause is unclear but many people affected by it have had a viral or bacterial infection a few weeks earlier.

A Health Protection Agency (HPA) spokesman said enhanced surveillance was "routine" when introducing a new vaccine.

More than 13 million people in the UK, including people with asthma, diabetes, heart disease, renal disease or with a compromised immune system, will get the jab from October. It is anticipated the normal seasonal flu vaccine may be given at the same time.

The spokesman said: "Guillain-Barre syndrome has long been identified as a potential adverse event that would require enhanced surveillance following the introduction of a pandemic vaccine, but there is no evidence to suggest there is an increased risk of Guillain-Barre syndrome from this vaccine.

"There is robust evidence that no increased risk of Guillain-Barre syndrome arises from seasonal flu vaccination.

"Establishing enhanced surveillance on Guillain-Barre syndrome has always been part of our pandemic plan because there is an increased risk of this disease after a flu-like illness.

"The HPA is working in collaboration with the Association of British Neurologists Surveillance Unit (BNSU) and the British Paediatric Surveillance Unit (BPSU) who will ask clinicians to report each month whether they have seen any cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome."

Copyright © 2009 The Press Association. All rights reserved.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
OUTBREAK!
Swine flu vaccine linked to deadly nerve disease?
Leaked letters raise fears of repeat of '1976 debacle'
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=107064
Posted: August 15, 2009

Two letters from the U.K.'s Health Protection Agency to top neurologists, sent on the eve of a massive vaccination program against the H1N1, or swine flu, virus and leaked to a British newspaper, warn doctors to watch for an increase in cases of a fatal brain disorder which could be triggered by the vaccine.

Guillain-Barre Syndrome attacks the lining of the nerves, causing paralysis and inability to breathe, and can be fatal, London's Mail on Sunday reported.

The first round of immunizations is scheduled for October and is set to treat 13 million pople, giving priority to "everyone aged six months to 65 with an underlying health problem, pregnant women and health professionals."

Already, concerns have been raised over insufficient testing and lack of knowledge about the new vaccine's effect on children.

Shots frighten you? Be sure to get "SCARY MEDICINE: Exposing the dark side of vaccines"

The HPA letters, sent to 600 neurologists, cite the use of a similar swine flu vaccine in the U.S. in 1976 that caused more fatalities than the influenza.

During the 10-week period the vaccine was administered, 500 cases of GBS were identified. Immunization for swine flu increased the chances of being stricken by GBS by a factor of 8. Although the vaccine was withdrawn when the connection was made, the U.S. government paid millions to settle suits by those injured or killed.

The HPA's reference to GBS has some health professionals concerned the upcoming vaccination program could become a repeat of what has become known as the "1976 debacle," despite the fact that the swine flu virus in the new vaccine is a slightly different strain from the 1976 virus.

"I would not have the swine flu jab because of the GBS risk," a senior neurologist told the Mail.

The HPA letters noted the lack of testing on the new vaccine and called on neurologists to monitor and report every incident of GBS so the product could be withdrawn if problems were identified.

Vaccine experts expressed both skepticism and alarm.

"New vaccines never behave in the way you expect them to," said Dr. Tom Jefferson, co-ordinator of the vaccines section of the Cochrane Collaboration. "It may be that there is a link to GBS, which is certainly not something I would wish on anybody.

"But it could end up being anything because one of the additives in one of the vaccines is a substance called squalene, and none of the studies we've extracted have any research on it at all.'

Jackie Fletcher of the vaccine support group Jabs, told the Mail, "The government would not be anticipating this if they didn't think there was a connection. What we've got is a massive guinea-pig trial."

GBS leaves nerves unable to transmit signals to muscles effectively, resulting in partial paralysis, primarily in the hands and feet. In serious cases, patients must be kept on a ventilator. Those who die from the disease experience paralysis of the respiratory system and suffocation.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
April 2007 – 'SCARY MEDICINE: Exposing the dark side of vaccines'
http://shop.wnd.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=2083

The growing controversy over vaccines – where children are forced to get increasing numbers of vaccinations before attending school, and parents are forced to decide whether to comply despite the reality that dreadful adverse reactions to the shots do regularly occur – has now mushroomed into an issue crucial to all Americans, according to the April edition of Whistleblower.

This comprehensive and powerfully eye-opening report is titled "SCARY MEDICINE: Exposing the dark side of vaccines."

For years, the vaccine debate was confined largely to the traditional childhood vaccines like DPT (diphtheria-pertussis-tetanus), MMR (measles-mumps-rubella) and polio. Even then, there were major concerns. The pertussis vaccine, for example, is notorious for having rare but horrendous side effects, and most polio cases in the world in recent years have been caused by the live-virus vaccine itself!

But in recent times, many new childhood vaccines have been introduced, from rotavirus and chickenpox to hepatitis B, meningitis and pneumonia, each with their own controversies and, in some cases, scandals. At first, the new vaccines are just ''suggested,'' then they became ''recommended" by pediatricians, and before long they're ''required'' before entering public school.

"A one-year-old healthy child today can get 10 different antigens injected into his body in one day," warns columnist Barbara Simpson in this issue of Whistleblower. "No one knows the effect on his immune system, and such tests haven't been conducted."

But it gets worse, much worse. As a result of today's vaccine mania:

Right now, state after state is attempting literally to force young, prepubescent school-girls into getting a brand-new vaccine, with an unproven safety record, to prevent a sexually transmitted form of cancer. The manufacturer, pharmaceutical giant Merck, has lobbied state politicians to make their vaccine mandatory.

There's major movement toward an AIDS vaccine. Once approved by the government, will there be another push like the current one to immunize schoolgirls against a sexually transmitted disease, only this time to mandate the AIDS vaccine for everybody?

Despite publicity to the contrary, the controversial mercury-based vaccine preservative Thimerosal – thought by some researchers to be linked to rising levels of autism in the U.S. – is still used in some vaccines.

Then there's the U.S. military, which compels soldiers to get multiple vaccinations. Some experts, citing compelling evidence, blame the military's anthrax shots for the epidemic dubbed "Gulf War Syndrome."

These are just a few of the controversies explored in "SCARY MEDICINE: Exposing the dark side of vaccines."

In this highly polarized debate, on one side there is the medical establishment, including the federal government's Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which endlessly repeats the mantra that vaccines are safe and effective and everybody should get them. To question their wisdom tags one as a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

On the other side is a substantial and growing movement of skeptics, including many medical professionals, who openly question vaccines. Some are strident, claiming all vaccines are bad for all people at all times and places, and a few even impute a sinister motive to vaccine manufacturers and the doctors that give the shots. But many others are careful and nuanced and very well informed. They consider each vaccine individually on its merits as well as its known and suspected negatives – and come out holding up a big "caution" sign.

Highlights of this issue include:

"The dark side of vaccines" by David Kupelian, on what your doctor never told you

"Beware of vaccine bullies" by Michelle Malkin, who says: "Informed consent? Ha. This was uninformed coercion"

"Do vaccines cause cancer?" – the startling but indisputable story of how 10 to 30 million Americans received polio shots tainted with monkey virus linked to cancers

"Medical terrorists on your doorstep" by Barbara Simpson, who shows how today's vaccine mania is pumping healthy children full of dozens of foreign antigens, without their parents being fully informed about the shots

"Newborn vaccinated over parents' objections" by Diana Lynne, who documents the Orwellian nightmare of a young couple as armed guards forced their infant's vaccination against a sexually transmitted disease

"Civilians could face mandatory anthrax shots" by Bob Unruh, on credible evidence tying the controversial shots to Gulf War Syndrome, and quoting an expert warning that civilians could be required to received the government's 10 million "emergency" doses

"New study links mercury to autism," documenting how the incidence of the common disorder dropped dramatically after a controversial mercury-based preservative was removed from most vaccines

"Feds' conflict of interest over vaccines?" by Jon Dougherty, on the history of "incestuous" ties between drug-makers and the federal government

"Doctors' group opposes all vaccine mandates." The 4,000-member Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, established in 1943, has called for a moratorium on the government forcing any vaccines on the American people, warning, "Our children face the possibility of death or serious long-term adverse effects"

"Vaccinations and the right to refuse," by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, who says parents, not the state, must retain authority over America's children

And much more …

"I admit it, this is a downright frightening issue of Whistleblower," said David Kupelian, managing editor of WND and Whistleblower. "But its purpose is to 'immunize' readers against the lies and partial truths that abound in this all-important area."

sociostudent

Sounds like the Clinton Farm.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
look at the comments to the newsweek insanity:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/212139
Member Comments
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted By: young vee @ 08/15/2009 9:23:39 PM

Are you kidding me? Vaccines don't save lives?? Give me a break. Compare the rate of polio, measles, mumps, rubella, typhoid, cholera, pertussis, tetatus, etc. in the U.S. now to 75 years ago. Yea, vaccines are made by big companies who make money. So are antibiotics.. If you had sepsis (a life threatening bacterial infection of the blood), would you not take anti-biotics b/c they're made by money making corporations? The reason doctors recommend you and your kids get vaccinated is not b/c they want those companies to make money, it's because these vaccine save your lives! I'll go ahead and say that anybody who buys this Jenny McCarthy induced hype that vaccines cause autism or whatever is an IDIOT. The risk of not getting vaccinated is exponentially higher than getting vaccinated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted By: AuntJ0303 @ 08/15/2009 7:51:44 PM

To the so-called "nurse" (who I really suspect must be a Big Pharma employee) ...Get the vaccine to save my neighbor's life? Give me a break. lol If I truly wanted to save my neighbor's life, I'd make sure he is armed with REAL knowledge and stays far away from this or any other "life-saving vaccine" concocted in the future.

We have been brainwashed into believing vaccines have 'saved' our health when the fact is we've never been sicker! We are avoiding short term acute infections (such as chicken pox, measles, etc) but at what cost? We are trading these short-term illnesses that may have lasted a week or less for a LIFETIME of chronic ills! No thank you, I'd rather take my chances with the natural disease and get lifetime immunity in the process, something that vaccines can not give you because most of the time it is temporary.

Vaccines steal our health, not preserve it. With all the vaccines given today, we should be the healthiest nation on earth, no? In fact there is NO other country on EARTH That gives as many vaccines to children as we do in the good ole U.S. of A.! We've got them all beat! Do some research on other countries and compare THEIR childhood vaccine schedule with ours. Also make sure to compare the numbers of children dying from vaccine preventable diseases in each country as well as the rates of chronic ills suffered by children. I think we also rank something like 39th (maybe its 29th) in infant mortality.

When I was a child, I never knew ANYone with asthma, had probably never even heard of it. Today 1 out of 7 children has asthma! Allergies, childhood diabetes, ADHD and autism are also affecting our children at record numbers and they keep getting higher every year!

When I was a child and there were FEW childhood vaccines on the schedule, it was rare to find a child living with a chronic health condition. Today, children receive 48 vaccines before the age of 6! Ridiculous! NO child needs this many vaccines for any reason. Today, it is rare to find a child who does NOT live with a chronic health condition. And learning disabilites are through the roof!

The comment about vaccines not being profitable for big pharma.. give me a break lol NO company is going to waste time with a product they will not profit from. I just read an article the other day that detailed how many BILLIONS they expect to reap from swine flu alone this winter. Even if the vaccine is "free" don't think they don't make a profit - it is paid for by taxpayers $$$ and they profit no matter what!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted By: Anti-Federalist @ 08/15/2009 6:33:01 PM

This story is NWO propoganda...For the truth about the vaccine, look here:

http://drtenpenny.com/the_truth_about_the_flu_Shot.aspx

Offline Intruth

Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1206807/Swine-flu-jab-link-killer-nerve-disease-Leaked-letter-reveals-concern-neurologists-25-deaths-America.html

"I am the way, the TRUTH and the life". Jesus

Offline Beefcake

Something we all suspected the vaccine could cause among other things.  This is a very important development as the Mail is reporting it but pretty much no other sources.  Typical lame stream media.

sociostudent

So, is it squalene, alum, or MPL?

Offline LoreOnTerror

Swine Flu vaccine already linked to a deadly disease
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2009, 01:50:32 AM »
A warning that the new swine flu jab is linked to a deadly nerve disease has been sent by the Government to senior neurologists in a confidential letter.

The letter from the Health Protection Agency, the official body that oversees public health, has been leaked to The Mail on Sunday, leading to demands to know why the information has not been given to the public before the vaccination of millions of people, including children, begins.

It tells the neurologists that they must be alert for an increase in a brain disorder called Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which could be triggered by the vaccine.

GBS attacks the lining of the nerves, causing paralysis and inability to breathe, and can be fatal.

The letter, sent to about 600 neurologists on July 29, is the first sign that there is concern at the highest levels that the vaccine itself could cause serious complications.

It refers to the use of a similar swine flu vaccine in the United States in 1976 when:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1206807/Swine-flu-jab-link-killer-nerve-disease-Leaked-letter-reveals-concern-neurologists-25-deaths-America.html#ixzz0OK3TxYPO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1206807/Swine-flu-jab-link-killer-nerve-disease-Leaked-letter-reveals-concern-neurologists-25-deaths-America.html#ixzz0OJZqdiPO
“If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched.” - George H.W. Bush

"There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don’t know what can be done to fix it. This is it: Only nut cases want to be president." - Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
Re: Swine Flu vaccine already linked to a deadly disease
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2009, 02:05:08 AM »
TnX good work!

Spread the news: Swine Flu vaccine already linked to a deadly disease http://tinyurl.com/nem6ek
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline LoreOnTerror

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2009, 02:07:02 AM »
Sorry I just noticed the MSM is just now catching on.. lol Appears to be referring to the deaths of '76. Still good news that it's going mainstream.
“If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched.” - George H.W. Bush

"There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don’t know what can be done to fix it. This is it: Only nut cases want to be president." - Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2009, 02:16:53 AM »
bump!

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
This is the most Conservative MSM Newspaper in the Netherlands!

Dutch advice on Mexican flu: 'Just sit it out'
7 August 2009
, by our news staff (NRC Handelsblad International)
http://www.nrc.nl/international/article2322818.ece/Dutch_advice_on_Mexican_flu_Just_sit_it_out%0A

Mexican flu downgraded to common flu

"Just sit it out" is the new advice of the Dutch health authorities concerning the Mexican flu, which turns out to be a relatively mild common flu.

The Dutch National Institute for Public Health (RIVM) announced Friday that it has stopped recording new Mexican flu patients in the Netherlands. Doctors and hospitals no longer have to report new cases to the health authorities.
From the available data it looks like the Mexican flu is after all relatively mild. Only one to three percent of all patients develop complications, mostly pneumonia.
Share/Save/Bookmark

Two thirds of all patients with complications so far belong to the traditional groups at risk. These include people over 60, children under two, people with diabetes, heart or lung diseases, pregnant women in their third trimester, and people with diminished resistance, for instance as a result of chemotherapy. These people already qualify for the regular winter flu shot.

In other words, the Dutch health authorities are now treating the Mexican flu as a common winter flu. The common flu typically kills 200 to 1,000 people every year in the Netherlands, mostly people with an underlying condition. That is far below the "worst-case scenario" of 80,000 deaths that the health and home affairs ministries laid out this week for the Mexican flu.

"In terms of treatment, we are giving doctors the advice to treat the Mexican flu as the common flu," says Martijn Sobels of the RIVM. "That means that only patients at risk of developing complications require treatment. To other people our advice is to just sit it out."

People who catch the Mexican flu can expect to be sick for two to seven days. It remains to be seen whether the Mexican flu will have a serious effect on the economy if a lot of people get sick at the same time.

Sobels: "This will depend on how the disease develops, whether it peaks or is more spread out. According to our estimates we are looking at one in three to one in ten people getting sick at the same time."

The World Health Organisation announced on Friday that a vaccine for the Mexican flu will be available in September, sooner than expected. The Netherlands has ordered 34 million vaccines from the pharmaceutical companies GlaxoSmithKline and Novartis - enough to vaccinate everyone twice.

It is not clear yet if the new approach to the Mexican flu will have an effect on the vaccine order.

Sobels: "The health minister will decide in mid-August who will be given the vaccine. But there too our advice is that doctors treat the Mexican flu as a common flu."

The RIVM is also asking doctors to give the anti-viral drug Tamiflu, which is used to treat already infected patients, only to people at risk of developing complications.

According to Jaap van Disel of the UMC hospital in Leiden the drug has too many side-effects to be distributed to all patients with the Mexican flu. Tamiflu given to 200 patients will avoid complications in just one patient, whereas 20 to 30 others may experience serious side-effects from the drug.

In mid-August every inhabitant of the Netherlands will receive a pamphlet in the mail with advice on what to do when the Mexican flu breaks out.

Meanwhile, the association of Dutch hospitals said on Friday that everything is in place to deal with a flu pandemic if it materialises.

The Netherlands currently has 912 reported cases of the Mexican flu. Last week the first death from the Mexican flu - a 17-year-old boy with an underlying condition - was recorded.

Dutch advice on Mexican flu: 'Just sit it out' http://tinyurl.com/m57sp6

P.S. There even have been "Mexican Flu Parties" in Europe by people who want to get the flu and get it over with.

sociostudent

guys, I just realized something about the vaccine:

Remember the homeless people that died of the bird flu vaccine?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/2235676/Homeless-people-die-after-bird-flu-vaccine-trial-in-Poland.html

Well, turns out the Vero Cell Technology uses their trials with making H5N1 with african green monkey cell cultures, and they publish their "findings" that say the  "trials were successful":

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=292024
Swine flu vaccine tests begin at Baxter using virus
Bloomberg News

Swine flu virus has been received by Baxter International Inc. from the World Health Organization, and the company said it has begun testing samples in an Austrian laboratory as the first step toward developing a vaccine.

The Deerfield pharmaceutical company is now growing and testing the virus at the research facility near Vienna to make a vaccine against the current outbreak of the H1N1 influenza in half the six months usually needed for conventional egg-based vaccines. Baxter is using a cell-based technique to mass produce a vaccine.

The outbreak, which has sickened 2,371 people in 24 countries, may spread to one-third of the world's population, said Keiji Fukuda, WHO's assistant director-general of health, security and environment, in a video broadcast today from Geneva to Asian health ministers.

"We got the virus this week and are working with WHO as part of the vaccine supply group," said Baxter spokesman Chris Bona in a telephone interview today. "Testing has begun on the virus at our research and development facility for vaccines in Orth, Austria," Bona said.

Baxter will spend three to four weeks checking growth of the virus, he said, to prepare for large-scale production of a vaccine. The company will use a culture of monkey kidney cells at its manufacturing plant in Bohumil, Czech Republic.

‘Hilton’ Chickens Are Essential to Stave Off Pandemic (Update2)
Share | Email | Print | A A A

By Simeon Bennett and Kanoko Matsuyama

May 13 (Bloomberg) -- Workers at Kinross Farm defended its hens against the worst wildfires in Australian history while their own homes burned. Now the birds may return the favor by protecting humans from swine flu.....

‘In a Bind’

“We’re going to be in a bind,” said Fedson, now an independent specialist in pandemic preparedness. “People who have been talking about the potential for using inactivated vaccines for the world simply haven’t done their arithmetic.”

So-called inactivated vaccines contain viruses that have been killed, yet contain parts of the pathogen that prompt the body to mount an immune response.

Fedson urges the use of so-called live attenuated vaccines, such as MedImmune Inc.’s Flumist, which contain weakened forms of the live virus. These require less virus to achieve the same effect, so production is faster, he said.

....New Vaccine?

CSL is the only flu vaccine producer in the Southern Hemisphere. The company has begun developing so-called seed virus, in preparation for making vaccines using swine flu strains sent from California and New Zealand, David said.

CSL is also testing an alternative method that doesn’t require live virus and relies instead on building a synthetic version of the pathogen from scratch using its genetic code. If successful, this approach would enable CSL to produce vaccines even when it couldn’t obtain virus samples, David said.

The regular flu shots now being made protect against three strains, including a seasonal variety of H1N1. Those inoculations would be unlikely to help against the new swine form of H1N1, according to the WHO.

The WHO said a panel will convene tomorrow to decide whether vaccine makers should be producing a separate swine flu shot. UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and Director-General Margaret Chan will meet company chief executive officers in Geneva on May 19 to discuss how they can respond to the new strain.

Seasonal Shots

Sanofi-Aventis, the world’s largest producer of seasonal flu vaccine, plans to finish making this year’s batch in August.

If Sanofi stops production “too fast” in favor of the shot for swine flu, it may have a shortage of inoculations for the seasonal varieties, Jacques Berger, head of the drugmaker’s Sanofi Pasteur vaccine unit in France, said May 5.

Baxter International Inc., based in Deerfield, Illinois, said it received swine flu virus from the WHO and started testing samples in an Austrian laboratory.

The company will use a technique that cuts production time and isn’t dependent on eggs. Its strategy is to inject the virus into a dish containing the Vero cell line, a culture of kidney cells from the African green monkey, in a process that takes 12 to 16 weeks
, said Chris Bona, a Baxter spokesman. That compares with the four to six months needed to produce vaccine with eggs, according to WHO.

A study of 275 healthy volunteers showed the cell-based approach was safe and effective with a vaccine developed against H5N1 bird flu, the company reported in the New England Journal of Medicine last June.
Future of Flu

Cell culture could represent the future of influenza vaccine production,” John Oxford, a professor of virology at the University of London, said in a statement issued by Baxter at the time of the journal report.

At Kinross, the lights are dimmed at 8 p.m. daily to simulate sunset, keeping the hens relaxed and ready to do what they do best the next morning, Szepe said.

“We’re the beginning of a long production chain that is flu vaccine, and it starts from our hens,” he said. “It’s very satisfying to know we’re a small cog in what will be a very big wheel.”
(Well, that is definitely becoming apparent as we find out more about all of this)
To contact the reporter on this story: Simeon Bennett in Singapore at sbennett9@bloomberg.net; Kanoko Matsuyama in Tokyo at kmatsuyama2@bloomberg.net.

(Seeing as how the vero cell technology was first being used to make (and test experimentally in humans) an H5N1 vaccine within 2 or 3 weeks of the homeless people story... I think the Czech are very, very wise ; I also think that several big, big companies would NOT like to take a loss this big, neither to their revenue nor their reputation....so I'm glad we have people praying that God gives the right people the discernment and the will to stand up against the globalists when the time comes and achieve a bloodless, peaceful revolution of the true spirit of humanity, not this fake, new age crap)

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
UK Health Agency to Neurologists: Swine Flu Vaccine is a Nerve Disease    
http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/7869/54/       
Sunday, 16 August 2009

The letter from the Health Protection Agency, the official body that oversees public health, has been leaked to British Media, leading to demands to know why the information has not been given to the public before the vaccination of millions of people, including children, begins.

* More people died from the vaccination than from swine flu.
    * 500 cases of GBS were detected.
    *  The vaccine may have increased the risk of contracting GBS by eight times.
    * The vaccine was withdrawn after just ten weeks when the link with GBS became clear.
    * The US Government was forced to pay out millions of dollars to those affected.

Concerns have already been raised that the new vaccine has not been sufficiently tested and that the effects, especially on children, are unknown.

It is being developed by pharmaceutical companies and will be given to about 13million people during the first wave of immunisation, expected to start in October.

Top priority will be given to everyone aged six months to 65 with an underlying health problem, pregnant women and health professionals.

The British Neurological Surveillance Unit (BNSU), part of the British Association of Neurologists, has been asked to monitor closely any cases of GBS as the vaccine is rolled out.

One senior neurologist said last night: ‘I would not have the swine
flu jab because of the GBS risk.’

There are concerns that there could be a repeat of what became known as the ‘1976 debacle’ in the US, where a swine flu vaccine killed 25 people – more than the virus itself.

A mass vaccination was given the go-ahead by President Gerald Ford because scientists believed that the swine flu strain was similar to the one responsible for the 1918-19 pandemic, which killed half a million Americans and 20million people worldwide.

Within days, symptoms of GBS were reported among those who had been immunised and 25 people died from respiratory failure after severe paralysis. One in 80,000 people came down with the condition. In contrast, just one person died of swine flu.

More than 40million Americans had received the vaccine by the time the programme was stopped after ten weeks. The US Government paid out millions of dollars in compensation to those affected.

The swine flu virus in the new vaccine is a slightly different strain from the 1976 virus, but the possibility of an increased incidence of GBS remains a concern.

Shadow health spokesman Mike Penning said last night: ‘The last thing we want is secret letters handed around experts within the NHS. We need a vaccine but we also need to know about potential risks.

‘Our job is to make sure that the public knows what’s going on. Why
is the Government not being open about this? It’s also very worrying if GPs, who will be administering the vaccine, aren’t being warned.’

Two letters were posted together to neurologists advising them of the concerns.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

Nerve Disease Alert Over Swine Flu Jab
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Swine-Flu-Vaccine-Doctors-Told-To-Look-Out-For-Guillian-Barre-Nerve-Disease-One-Jab-Introuduced/Article/200908315362153
5:22am UK, Sunday August 16, 2009

Doctors have been put on alert to look out for cases of a nerve disease once the swine flu vaccine is introduced next month.

The risk of developing Guillian-Barre syndrome is increased after a flu-like illness according to the Health Protection Agency (HPA).

But health chiefs said despite asking doctors to be on a sharper lookout for the disease there is no evidence linking it to the vaccination.

A spokesman for the HPA also said watching for more cases of the nerve disease is "routine" when introducing a new vaccine.

The syndrome affects around 1,500 people in Britain every year.

It attacks the nervous system and can result in temporary paralysis.

"There is robust evidence that no increased risk of Guillain-Barre syndrome arises from seasonal flu vaccination." - Health Protection Agency spokesman [Name? Why is this person not fired yet and investigated for crimes against humanity?]

The swine flu jab will be given to over 13 million people in the UK who suffer with asthma, diabetes, heart disease, nenal disease or with a comprimised immune system.

It is thought the normal seasonal flu vaccine could be given at the same time.

The HPA spokesman said: "Guillain-Barre syndrome has long been identified as a potential adverse event that would require enhanced surveillance following the introduction of a pandemic vaccine.

"But there is no evidence to suggest there is an increased risk of Guillain-Barre syndrome from this vaccine.

"There is robust evidence that no increased risk of Guillain-Barre syndrome arises from seasonal flu vaccination."

A Department of Health spokesman said: "In preparing for a pandemic, appropriate trials to assess safety and the immune responses have been carried out on vaccines very similar to the swine flu vaccine. The vaccines have been shown to have a good safety profile.

"It is extremely irresponsible to suggest that the UK would use a vaccine without careful consideration of safety issues. The UK has one of the most successful immunisation programmes in the world."

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
Here comes ths spin from  the murdoch media schill empire.

"There is robust evidence that no increased risk of Guillain-Barre syndrome arises from seasonal flu vaccination." - Health Protection Agency spokesman [Name? Why is this person not fired yet and investigated for crimes against humanity?]

we dont need no stinking names.

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

sociostudent

Wait a minute. They said it's a threat in the "swine flu shot" but not in the seasonal, right? Well, duh, we knew that...she didn't say anything about it being in the swine flu, she just kept saying it wasn't a threat in the seasonal, over and over and over again... ::)

I swear, the UK is so obvious in it's orwellian qualities, you'd think people as intelligent as the Brits would figure it out sooner

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
this shit is getting scary...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Death link to swine flu vaccine
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/health/Swine_flu/article6797993.ece
Dominic Tonner August 16, 2009

HEALTH officials have warned doctors of possible similarities between the new swine flu vaccine and a jab linked to 25 deaths in America in the 1970s.

The government’s Health Protection Agency (HPA), said in a letter to neurologists that they needed to look out for increases in cases of a brain disorder that might follow the launch of the immunisation programme.

The letter has been sent because of concerns sparked by studying of the swine flu vaccination campaign in America.

In 1976, Washington rushed in a mass immunisation programme against a swine flu outbreak that was confined to a single military base.

Several hundred cases of a rare, lethal, paralysing neurological disease called Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) were reported afterwards, and although no clear link was ever found to the vaccine, the incident made many people mistrustful of immunisations.

Although the swine flu virus vaccine now close to completion is different from the one used in 1976, the HPA said the earlier incident nevertheless highlighted a possible area of concern.

“The vaccines used to combat an expected swine influenza pandemic in 1976 were shown to be associated with GBS and were withdrawn from use,” Professor Elizabeth Miller, head of the HPA’s immunisation department, wrote in the letter sent last month to neurologists.

“GBS has been identified as a condition needing enhanced surveillance when the swine flu vaccines are rolled out.”

The Department of Health said: “Appropriate trials to assess safety and immune responses have been carried out on vaccines very similar to the swine flu vaccine. The vaccines have been shown to have a good safety profile.”

The World Health Organisation has also said recently that the public should be “reassured” about the safety of the new vaccine. It acknowledged that “genuine adverse events directly caused by the vaccine may also occur, but cannot be predicted in advance”.

The NHS will monitor any possible risks from the vaccine, including a possible connection with GBS.

GlaxoSmithKline is developing the vaccine in Germany for an immunisation programme due to start in October.

Some 9.4m people in England will receive the vaccine if they fall into priority groups, alongside 2.1m frontline health and social care workers. In Scotland 1.4m people in either at-risk groups or working in health and social care will get the jab.

Priority will be given to those aged six months to 65 years in high-risk groups – including those with asthma, diabetes, heart disease, renal disease or with a compromised immune system.

sociostudent

I'm telling you, it's the adjuvant.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Breaking News: Swine Flu Vaccine Killed 25 in America in 1976
http://caps.fool.com/Blogs/ViewPost.aspx?bpid=243815&t=01000860093551905860
August 15, 2009 – Comments (6)

Umm, that's more dead from the vaccine than from the disease.  And yes, this is a government health care initiative.  If this is legit, wow.. just wow.  I hope somebody will follow up to confirm this.

From the Daily Mail:

More people died from the vaccination than from swine flu.
500 cases of GBS were detected. 
The vaccine may have increased the risk of contracting GBS by 8 times.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
for the record, thousands died.  Most did not immediately died but were permanently affected and died a year or two later. there must be some info on this shit. f**k, twenty five people? 25? how the f**k is that a statistic worthy of mentioning.

they are hiding something big time.

Anti_Illuminati

From GLP:

"Remember WHO ordered mandatory vaccinations for 195 countries. I asked myself, where are these countries going to get the money. Well here it is!

IMF injects 250 Billion into member nations amid the global economic crisis. Takes effect Aug. 28, 2009

All IMF member nations will share in the allocation "in proportion to their existing quotas"

EDIT--Also:

"Patriot, I've been singing this same song at the top of my lungs since 1986! EVERY year when the flu vaccines are pushed, I tell everyone who will listen to JUST SAY NO! The risk of the flu is definitely the lesser of the two evils when you consider what my mom and others with GBS have been through. Imagine this, if you can...

You can't speak, you can't move, you can't even blink your eyes, but you CAN feel, and hear and see. A nurse comes in every 4 hours or so and jams a large bore needle into an artery so they can check your blood gasses to make sure you are getting enough oxygen. (no anesthetic used, either) They shove something UP YOUR NOSE, hard enough to break it. You feel all of it, but can't even cry out. (I came into mom's room right after they did that. She wasy lying there, staring blankly at the ceiling, with tears streaming from her eys. The doc said "no, she's not crying, her eyes are just over compensating for the lack of blinking. Later, she confirmed they were tears) The doctor determines you are going to be on the ventilator for a while, so a tracheotomy is necessary. They cut a hole in your throat and do the trach with you COMPLETELY CONSCIOUS OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING! (Mom fainted during that one). They tape your eyes shut to keep them from drying out, and you immediately become so claustrophobic you literally almost have a heart attack. You are trapped inside your own body, with no way out.

Try to see how it would be to deal with that BEFORE you say yes to the flu vaccine!"

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
1976: Fear of a great plague
http://www.capitalcentury.com/1976.html
By PAUL MICKLE / The Trentonian

On the cold afternoon of February 5, 1976, an Army recruit told his drill instructor at Fort Dix that he felt tired and weak but not sick enough to see military medics or skip a big training hike. Within 24 hours, 19-year-old Pvt. David Lewis of Ashley Falls, Mass., was dead, killed by an influenza not seen since the plague of 1918-19, which took 500,000 American lives and 20 million worldwide.  Two weeks after the recruit's death, health officials disclosed to America that something called "swine flu" had killed Lewis and hospitalized four of his fellow soldiers at the Army base in Burlington County. The ominous name of the flu alone was enough to touch off civilian fear of an epidemic. And government doctors knew from tests hastily conducted at Dix after Lewis' death that 500 soldiers had caught swine flu without falling ill. Any flu able to reach that many people so fast was capable of becoming another worldwide plague, the doctors warned, raising these questions:

Does America mobilize for mass inoculations in time to have everybody ready for the next flu season? Or should the country wait to see if the new virus would, as they often do, get stronger to hit harder in the second year? Thus was born what would become known to some medical historians as a fiasco and to others as perhaps the finest hour of America's public health bureaucracy. Only young Lewis died from the swine flu itself in 1976. But as the critics are quick to point out, hundreds of Americans were killed or seriously injured by the inoculation the government gave them to stave off the virus. According to his sister-in-law, John Kent of President Avenue in Lawrence went to his grave in 1997 believing the shot from the government had killed his first wife, Mary, long before her time. Among other critics are Arthur M. Silverstein, whose book, "Pure Politics and Impure Science," suggests President Gerald Ford's desire to win the office on his own, as well as the influence of America's big drug manufacturers, figured into the decision to immunize all 220 million Americans.

Still, even the partisan who first branded Ford's program a fiasco, says now that it happened because America's public health establishment identified what easily could have been a new plague and mobilized to beat it amazingly well. To understand the fear of the time you have to know something about the plague American soldiers seemed to bring home with them after fighting in Europe during World War I. The Great Plague, as it came to be called, rivaled the horrid Black Death of medieval times in its ability to strike suddenly and take lives swiftly. In addition to the half million in America, it killed 20 million people around the world. It got its name because it was a brand of flu usually found in domestic pigs and wild swine. It was long thought to have come, like so many flus, out of the Chinese farm country, where people and domestic pigs live closely together.

Recent research has shown, however, that the post-WWI flu was brought to Europe by American troops who had been based in the South before they went to war. Medical detectives, still working on the case in the 1990s, determined that a small group of our soldiers took swine flu to Europe and that it spread to the world from there. How the swine flu got to Fort Dix in 1976 still hasn't been tracked down. At the time, Dix military doctors knew only that a killer flu had made it to the base and that they were lucky more men hadn't died or been sickened seriously.

Weeks after Lewis died, doctors from the Centers for Disease Control and other federal public health officials were meeting in Washington, trying to decide if they should recommend the government start a costly program of mass inoculations.  One doc later told the authors of "The Epidemic that Never Was" that he and others in on the meetings realized there was "nothing in this for the CDC except trouble," especially because a decision had to be made fast to get the immunizations manufactured by the fall. "...The obvious thing to do was immunize everybody," the doctor said. "But if we tried to do that ... we might have to interrupt a hell of a lot of work on other diseases." The doctors knew they faced complaints if the epidemic broke out and vaccines weren't ready, as well as criticism if they spent millions inoculating people for a plague that didn't happen. "As for 'another 1918,' 1 didn't expect that," the doctor continued in the book. "But who could be sure? It would wreck us. Yet, if there weren't a pandemic, we'd be charged with wasting public money, crying wolf and causing all the inconvenience for nothing ... It was a no-win situation." By mid-March, CDC Director Dr. David J. Sencer had lined up most of the medical establishment behind his plan to call on Ford to support a $135 million program of mass inoculation. On March 24, one day after a surprise loss to Ronald Reagan in the North Carolina Republican presidential primary, Ford decided to make the announcement to the American public.

Congress still had to appropriate the money, of course, and that wasn't going to be easy. Even before official congressional consideration of the plan was taken up, there were forces arguing against it. Another big hurdle was the drug makers, who were insisting the government take liability for any harmful side effects from the vaccine. During congressional hearings in the spring and early summer, lawmakers heard some naysayers who noted that the swine flu of last winter never got beyond Dix and that only one death had been reported. The president and his experts prevailed, however, and on Aug. 12 Congress put up the money to get the job done. The mighty task was put into the hands of a charismatic 33-year-old physician for the Department of Health, Education and Welfare, Dr. W. Delano Meriwether, a world-class sprinter who still competed in track meets. Now he was in a race for life, or so he thought. Meriwether was given until the end of the year to get all 220 million Americans inoculated against swine flu. By Oct. 1, the makers had the serums ready and America's public health bureaucracy had lined up thousands of doctors, nurses and paramedics to give out the shots at medical centers, schools and firehouses across the nation.

Jim Florio, then an ambitious rookie Democratic congressman supporting Jimmy Carter for president, didn't use the situation to take a shot at Ford. He lined up and was the first Jersey resident to take the inoculation.

Within days, however, several people who had taken the shot fell seriously ill. On Oct. 12, three elderly people in the Pittsburgh area suffered heart attacks and died within hours of getting the shot, which led to suspension of the program in Pennsylvania.

Jersey pressed on with inoculations, however. Through the fall, even as more bad reports about the side effects of the vaccine came out, thousands of mostly older people in Greater Trenton lined up outside health centers, schools and firehouses to get the shot, sometimes waiting for an hour.

One of them was Lawrence's Mary Kent, a 45-year-old mother of two teenage boys who couldn't tie the ribbons on Christmas presents only days after she got her shot at the Trenton War Memorial in early December.

On Dec. 16, increasingly concerned about reports of the vaccine touching off neurological problems, especially rare Guillain-Barre syndrome, the government suspended the program, having inoculated 40 million people for a flu that never came.

By year's end, Jack Kent knew his wife was seriously ill and started reading all about the side effects of the president's flu inoculation, especially nerve problems like those his wife was experiencing.

Even before Mary Kent died an invalid at age 51 in January 1982, Kent had joined the hundreds of Americans who filed suit against the government on behalf of children left without a parent due to fatal side effects from the swine flu vaccine.

Kent's sister-in-law, also named Mary Kent, recalled the other day that Jack Kent died in 1997 still angrily blaming the government for giving his wife Guillian-Barre, leading to her death.

The swine flu case of 1976 forever reduced confidence in public health pronouncements from the government and helped foster cynicism about federal policy makers that continues to this day. Citing the swine flu fiasco, for instance, one scholar recently authored a report suggesting the threat of AIDS has been similarly overblown. Yet Joseph Califano, one of the earliest to use the word "fiasco" in describing the swine flu affair, came to the conclusion that it all couldn't have been avoided. Califano, whom President Carter appointed Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare after beating Ford in the November election, said the doctors had no choice but to err on the side of the caution. In "The Epidemic That Never Was," Califano said that faced with the threat of another killer plague with the potential to end millions of lives, the doctors were right to seek an inoculation program.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HUNDREDS OF CHILDREN SUED THE GOVERNMENT FOR BEING LEFT WITHOUT A PARENT?

25 DEATHS?

THAT DOG DON'T HUNT!

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
From GLP:

"Remember WHO ordered mandatory vaccinations for 195 countries. I asked myself, where are these countries going to get the money. Well here it is!

IMF injects 250 Billion into member nations amid the global economic crisis. Takes effect Aug. 28, 2009

All IMF member nations will share in the allocation "in proportion to their existing quotas"

EDIT--Also:

"Patriot, I've been singing this same song at the top of my lungs since 1986! EVERY year when the flu vaccines are pushed, I tell everyone who will listen to JUST SAY NO! The risk of the flu is definitely the lesser of the two evils when you consider what my mom and others with GBS have been through. Imagine this, if you can...

You can't speak, you can't move, you can't even blink your eyes, but you CAN feel, and hear and see. A nurse comes in every 4 hours or so and jams a large bore needle into an artery so they can check your blood gasses to make sure you are getting enough oxygen. (no anesthetic used, either) They shove something UP YOUR NOSE, hard enough to break it. You feel all of it, but can't even cry out. (I came into mom's room right after they did that. She wasy lying there, staring blankly at the ceiling, with tears streaming from her eys. The doc said "no, she's not crying, her eyes are just over compensating for the lack of blinking. Later, she confirmed they were tears) The doctor determines you are going to be on the ventilator for a while, so a tracheotomy is necessary. They cut a hole in your throat and do the trach with you COMPLETELY CONSCIOUS OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING! (Mom fainted during that one). They tape your eyes shut to keep them from drying out, and you immediately become so claustrophobic you literally almost have a heart attack. You are trapped inside your own body, with no way out.

Try to see how it would be to deal with that BEFORE you say yes to the flu vaccine!"

And where does the IMF get the money?
Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:28pm EDT

Obama proposes $100 billion U.S. loan for IMF
http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSTRE53J6NH20090420

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Report: Swine Flu Vaccine May Be Deadly
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/health/dpgo_Report_Swine_Flu_Vaccine_May_Be_Deadly_mb_08162009_2982851
Updated: Sunday, 16 Aug 2009, 4:33 PM EDT
Published : Sunday, 16 Aug 2009, 4:32 PM EDT
By MIKE BRODY

(MYFOX NATIONAL) - British medical authorities are warning that there could be a link between the swine flu vaccine, which is expected in October, and a deadly nervous disorder, according to the Telegraph .

The reports states there is a link between the vaccine and Guillain-Barre Syndrome , a serious neurological disease that causes paralysis and in extreme cases can lead to death. Doctors are being urged to watch for cases of the disorder.

A swine flu or H1N1 vaccine caused some problems in 1976 when the U.S. health officials rushed out the vaccine following an outbreak of swine flu in military barracks because the virus was found somewhat related to the strain involved in the 1918 flu pandemic that killed millions around the world.

Around 40 million people received the vaccine but doctors reported an increase Guillain-Barre and 25 people died before the immunization program was stopped.

This year's vaccine is different to the version used in 1976, and although doctors will be monitoring all reported cases of Guillain-Barre, they don't expect any cases linked to the vaccinations this time. They added that because Guillain-Barre can be caused by infections like flu, the new program may establish that vaccinations actually protect against the syndrome.

As the new school year approaches, parents' concerns about swine flu have increased as schools around the country prepare for possible outbreaks .

sociostudent

1976: Fear of a great plague
http://www.capitalcentury.com/1976.html
By PAUL MICKLE / The Trentonian

HUNDREDS OF CHILDREN SUED THE GOVERNMENT FOR BEING LEFT WITHOUT A PARENT?

25 DEATHS?

THAT DOG DON'T HUNT!

No, it doesn't. It sounds like the result of a monitoring program that didn't do it's job. Kind of like now:
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1894625,00.html?iid=tsmodule
. The last time the U.S. recommended nationwide vaccination against a suspected swine flu was in 1976, with less than successful results, to say the least. Under orders from President Gerald Ford, a vaccine was rushed into production and administered to 45 million Americans, at a cost of $135 million. But within weeks, people started developing Guillain-Barré syndrome, a paralyzing immune-system disorder that can result from the vaccine. Some experts estimated the risk of Guillain-Barré as being seven times higher in those who were immunized vs. those who were not. After the immunization program was terminated nine months after it began, government officials paid $90 million in damages to patients who were injured by the vaccine. The widely feared swine flu epidemic never emerged.
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1894129,00.html
How to Deal with Swine Flu: Heeding the Mistakes of 1976

In February 1976, an outbreak of swine flu struck Fort Dix Army base in New Jersey, killing a 19-year-old private and infecting hundreds of soldiers. Concerned that the U.S. was on the verge of a devastating epidemic, President Gerald Ford ordered a nationwide vaccination program at a cost of $135 million (some $500 million in today's money). Within weeks, reports surfaced of people developing Guillain-Barré syndrome, a paralyzing nerve disease that can be caused by the vaccine. By April, more than 30 people had died of the condition. Facing protests, federal officials abruptly canceled the program on Dec. 16. The epidemic failed to materialize.
Medical historians and epidemiologists say there are many differences between the relatively benign 1976 outbreak and the current strain of swine flu that is spreading across the globe. But they also say the decisions made in the wake of the '76 outbreak — and the public's response to them — provide a cautionary tale for public health officials, who may soon have to consider whether to institute draconian measures to combat the disease. (See pictures of the swine flu outbreak in Mexico.)

"I think 1976 provides an example of how not to handle a flu outbreak, but what's interesting is that it made a good deal of sense at the time," says Hugh Pennington, an emeritus professor of virology at Britain's University of Aberdeen. Pennington points out that conventional wisdom in 1976 held that the 1918 flu pandemic — which started among soldiers and eventually killed as many as 40 million — was the result of swine flu (scientists now know it was in fact a strain of bird flu). Despite modern advances in microbiology, today's health officials still make decisions in a "cloud of uncertainty," Pennington says. "At the moment, our understanding of the current outbreak is similarly limited. For example, we don't yet understand why people are dying in Mexico but not elsewhere." (See pictures of bird flu.)

In a quickly evolving situation, deciding what public health orders to make becomes as much an art as a science, and can often stir debate. On Monday, for example, health officials in Europe advised citizens to cancel all nonessential trips to Mexico and the U.S. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said that advisory was too severe. Such decisions, difficult enough to make on purely medical grounds, become even more complicated when they involve politics. In 1976, President Ford's vaccine program came during an election cycle, and some historians believe he was swayed as much by a desire to display strong leadership as by the advice of health experts. (Read "Swine Flu: 5 Things You Need to Know About the Outbreak.")

Howard Markel, director of the Center for the History of Medicine at the University of Michigan and a historical consultant to the CDC on flu pandemics, says the most vexing decision facing health officials is when to institute mass vaccination programs. Vaccines carry risks of complications, leading to agonizing ethical dilemmas. In 1976, Ford offered indemnity to the vaccine manufacturers. But according to reports, President George W. Bush decided in 2002 not to administer a nationwide smallpox vaccination program — despite Vice President Dick Cheney's belief that doing so was a prudent counterterrorism step — because it could have resulted in dozens of deaths (the smallpox vaccine kills between 1 and 2 people per million people inoculated).

Markel says the political climate in the U.S. is much less combustible today than in the post-Watergate era, when Ford faced a skeptical public. Even so, he says, citizens still need to trust that the government is working for the greater good. He says, "The good news is that our surveillance, methodology and public health professionals have never been better. But we are human and mistakes may be made — as happened with the 1976 swine flu affair — and we may jump the gun in the hope of preserving life. The current outbreak is a situation in flux. The American public has to be forgiving and patient and do [their] part too."

(Time is owned by Rockefeller, right? In that case, I'm assuming the last sentence means: "We know you know that we're actively trying to murder you, but let that cognitive dissonance kick in and make you forget that we just tried this a few years ago and tell you that the globalists love you and your family and roll up your sleeve....We're desperate to begin agenda 21, we need this")

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Glaxo Starts Testing Swine Flu Vaccine With Additive (Update1)
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601102&sid=a5dGXc.OML_k
By Trista Kelley

Aug. 14 (Bloomberg) -- GlaxoSmithKline Plc has started clinical tests on its experimental swine flu vaccine, completing enrollment for the first of 16 studies planned.

Glaxo, of London, said the first trial of adults ages 18 to 60 in Germany is part of a program to test the vaccine in 9,000 infants, children and adults in Europe, Canada and the U.S., the drugmaker said in an e-mailed statement today. The vaccine contains an experimental additive called an adjuvant, which is designed to boost a patient’s immune response and extend limited supplies of the vaccine.

The U.S. Health and Human Services Department declared a public health emergency over swine flu in April, and the Food and Drug Administration has the power to allow the use of unapproved medical products during such a crisis. While Glaxo has said its adjuvant has proven safe and effective in clinical trials with 39,000 people, the additive isn’t yet approved in the U.S. Data from the first trial will be available for regulators in September, Glaxo said.

“The clinical development program, which has been designed in close partnership with regulatory authorities, will evaluate the immune response as well as tolerability and other safety aspects of the vaccine,” Thomas Breuer, chief medical officer of Glaxo’s biologicals unit said in the statement.

To contact the reporter on this story: Trista Kelley in London at tkelley2@bloomberg.net
Last Updated: August 14, 2009 10:17 EDT

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Parents are worried about the swine flu vaccine
Parents are confused and concerned about the swine flu vaccine due to be introduced in October.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/swine-flu/6029856/Parents-are-worried-about-the-swine-flu-vaccine.html
By Rebecca Smith, Medical Editor
Published: 10:00AM BST 15 Aug 2009

Parents talking on the internet forums have expressed some concern about the H1N1 vaccine that will be offered to children and adults with underlying health conditions and pregnant women as priorities.

Fears raised include its safety for pregnant women, whether the vaccine has been tested enough and the fact one of them contains a controversial mercury preservative. One mum posted: "Absolutely no way would I allow my son to be vaccinated, he's not a guinea pig."

Another said: "This strain seems to be mild but they are predicting that the second strain will be alot worse especially with it being flu season. Plus if it mutates we could be in serious trouble if we are not vaccinated."

Justine Roberts, Co-founder of mumsnet.com said: "Lots of mums on Mumsnet are questioning whether giving the swine flu vaccine to their children is a good idea. Some are worried about how well it's been tested, others about it's effectiveness and side effects."

The GlaxoSmithKline vaccine contains thiomersal which was linked to neurological disorders and autism in the 1990s but has since been extensive tested and no evidence of harm has been found.

Its use was phased out of most vaccines, however it is being used in the GSK vaccine to make it last longer and avoid wastage.

Prof David Salisbury, head of immunisation at the Department of Health, said the vaccines will arrive in vials containing about ten doses as it is not feasible to produce or store single-dose preloaded syringes on the scale needed to vaccine the 11m people who will be offered the vaccine between October and December.

He said, if only one or two doses in a vial are used on one day the GSK vaccine can be stored overnight in the fridge and the remaining doses used the next day. However the Baxter vaccine, which does not contain thiomersal, would have to be thrown away if the whole vial's contents were not used within three hours, he added.

Pregnant women on the forums had mixed views with some saying they are eager to be vaccinated against swine flu while others were circumspect.

Prof Salisbury said the vaccine will be offered to pregnant women who are at greater risk of complications if they contract flu, data from Britain and America has shown.

The European Medicines Agency will decide on whether the vaccine is offered to women at all stages of pregnancy or only in the second or third trimester when the risks of swine flu to both mother and baby are higher.

Prof Salisbury said concerns about vaccines during pregnancy are based on theorectical risks that a live virus vaccine could affect the feotus but extensive tested with the rubella vaccine had not found any evidence of this. He added that the H1N1 vaccines are not live anyway but contain an inactivated version of swine flu.

He said: "We are taking a sensible approach to vaccinate people who are at greatest risk from swine flu first. For people with risk factors the flu may not be mild at all."

He said the products are based on pre-pandemic vaccines using the H5N1 bird flu virus, which have been extensively trialled. The manufacturers have then switched the flu H5N1 flu strain for the current H1N1 swine flu change, in the same way as the seasonal flu vaccines are altered each year to match the current circulating strain.

In addition to this new trials are now beginning using the H1N1 vaccines covering all age groups.

A spokesman for GlaxoSmithKline said: "The World Health Organisation has recommended that for vaccines which come in multidose vials, manufacturers use a preservative to enable doctors to withdraw several doses from the same vial.

"There have been many studies conducted over decades of research which suggest that thiomersal has a good safety profile and is well tolerated. It is essential that a preservative is used in vaccines such as this to avoid wastage."

He said there was no alternative to thiomersal as a preservative for vaccines of this kind.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Swine flu vaccine likely to kill many people
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2009, 05:37:55 PM »
Friday, August 14, 2009, 4:11pm CDT
UTMB to conduct pediatric H1N1 vaccine trials
http://www.bizjournals.com/houston/stories/2009/08/10/daily56.html
Baylor College of Medicine starts H1N1 vaccine trial
Baylor College of Medicine names McGuire as first Caroline Weiss Law Scholar

The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston is joining Baylor College of Medicine in testing the H1N1 flu vaccine.

The medical center has been selected by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases to conduct pediatric vaccine trials.

“Because children have had so many fewer seasons of exposure to influenza, their immune systems are considered naïve and at much higher risk for serious illness and death than adults,” Dr. Christine Turley, vice chairwoman for pediatric clinical services at UTMB, said. “This is a key reason that the vaccine is being studied in children so quickly.”

Last week, Baylor College of Medicine began enrolling adults in its vaccine trials.

http://houston.bizjournals.com/houston/stories/2009/08/10/daily16.html

It is one of eight federally funded sites taking part in studies to determine the best dose of the experimental vaccine to protect against the H1N1 virus.