GPS tracker in flu vaccine

Author Topic: GPS tracker in flu vaccine  (Read 3578 times)

Offline UNOwen

GPS tracker in flu vaccine
« on: August 11, 2009, 11:54:16 pm »
Had a very close friend who has a buddy who is retired military, special ops, and they went on a camping trip. I have never personally met the guy but I have no reason to doubt my friend as I have seen his patriotism up close and personal myself. He said his friend stated that most of his operations were located on the east and west coast of the US and that the military was being groomed for martial law. Okay...we know this but he then said his friend received some information from his sources inside the Pentagon that, next to the fact that there are harmful chemicals, the flu vaccine is also going to contain a microscopic gps tracking device.

I questioned the ability of such a small device to have the capacity to remain intact in the human body but he said his friend was adamant that everyone should resist taking the vaccine. I was wondering if anyone had any information regarding this as I can't find any details on it myself. Does this technology exist?

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Re: GPS tracker in flu vaccine
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 12:15:57 am »
Had a very close friend who has a buddy who is retired military, special ops, and they went on a camping trip. I have never personally met the guy but I have no reason to doubt my friend as I have seen his patriotism up close and personal myself. He said his friend stated that most of his operations were located on the east and west coast of the US and that the military was being groomed for martial law. Okay...we know this but he then said his friend received some information from his sources inside the Pentagon that, next to the fact that there are harmful chemicals, the flu vaccine is also going to contain a microscopic gps tracking device.

I questioned the ability of such a small device to have the capacity to remain intact in the human body but he said his friend was adamant that everyone should resist taking the vaccine. I was wondering if anyone had any information regarding this as I can't find any details on it myself. Does this technology exist?

Remember in Aaron Russo's "Freedom to Fascism" documentary, he said how one of the Rockefeller family's agendas after the false flag that was 9/11 would be to implant everyone with some kind of microchip.

Not sure if that technology exists, but again, Nick Rockefeller confided this to Russo a good 11 months before 9/11.

Offline RicardoCasio

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 12:23:03 am »
I'm not doubting that they want to do this, but how do they insure that the microchip gets in the syringe?  Don't the vaccines come in vials which doctors then insert a syringe to fill it up?  How many syringes will one vial fill up?  I guess the question I'm asking is how they know the microchip is in the syringe.

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 12:24:49 am »

This could be engineered with their current level of nanotechnology.  The device could be self powering as well using a similar principal as the nano/bio engineered morgellon's self charging silicon-organic battery.  The goal of Full Spectrum Dominance means just what it says.  It means they want full control over your organs, your thoughts, your cells, your DNA molecules, everything.  Slavery redefined, they are that insane and wickedly off the charts evil.

Offline UNOwen

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 12:32:00 am »
This could be engineered with their current level of nanotechnology.  The device could be self powering as well using a similar principal as the nano/bio engineered morgellon's self charging silicon-organic battery.  The goal of Full Spectrum Dominance means just what it says.  It means they want full control over your organs, your thoughts, your cells, your DNA molecules, everything.  Slavery redefined, they are that insane and wickedly off the charts evil.

Nanotechnology...didn't even think about that.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 01:01:04 am »
This is an example of an ďantennaĒ structure on some sort of nano particle

http://nanotechdisease.com/DarkShuriken.htm

Iíve seen references to these type structures among Morgellonís researchers.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. Itís GLOBAL LYING.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 01:39:00 pm »
Hereís another possibility.  Thanks to Letsbereal.

The Patented RFID Ink Tattoo
http://somarkinnovations.com/technology/

The SOMARK technology is an RFID-like tattoo unique to the industry.  Unlike conventional RFID, our product is chipless and features electronic ink for identification. We have competitive advantage with a lower price point, increased retention, easy application and reliable reading.

Whatís more, injection of our product is short and simple. No shaving is required and the process takes less than two seconds.

Currently, we have three U.S. issued patents.

Click to read SOMARK Platform Technology Capabilities Paper
http://dev.somarkinnovations.com/wp-content/somark-platform-technology-capabilities-r21.pdf

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=87988.msg752957#msg752957
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. Itís GLOBAL LYING.

Offline UNOwen

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 01:43:49 pm »
Hereís another possibility.  Thanks to Letsbereal.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=87988.msg752957#msg752957

Nice. I had read about Somark but did not realize it was "injected." Makes sense now. They could pull this off at any time. I wonder if there is something holistic or some technology to counter the effects or destroy it outright. For all we know at this point, we could be carry this tracker right now.