Obama Posters Emporium!!!

Author Topic: Obama Posters Emporium!!!  (Read 97245 times)

Offline tracer7

Re: Obama Posters Emporium!!!
« Reply #160 on: January 25, 2010, 01:22:38 am »

One of my favorite philosophical tenets is that people will agree with you only if they already agree with you. You do not change people's minds. Frank Zappa

Viper

« Reply #161 on: January 25, 2010, 02:20:55 pm »
Absolutely awesome work guys, you folks got talent.

Offline evolve

« Reply #162 on: January 25, 2010, 02:24:55 pm »

nice happy little chemtrails
Thats great! but it insults Bob Ross. :D
Nobody likes the TRUTH!

Offline tracer7

« Reply #163 on: January 26, 2010, 02:23:15 pm »

One of my favorite philosophical tenets is that people will agree with you only if they already agree with you. You do not change people's minds. Frank Zappa

Offline tracer7

« Reply #164 on: January 27, 2010, 02:10:19 am »

Offline tracer7

« Reply #165 on: January 27, 2010, 03:03:32 pm »

Offline tracer7

« Reply #166 on: January 30, 2010, 01:27:50 am »

Offline tracer7

« Reply #167 on: February 01, 2010, 04:43:45 am »

Offline joeblack

« Reply #168 on: February 01, 2010, 09:59:29 pm »
"there's nothing new under the sun, it's only history repeating itself" spaceman

Offline tracer7

« Reply #169 on: February 04, 2010, 02:01:04 am »

Biden: Tomorrow you will wake up and forget every promise we made while on the campaign trail. you will forget that I said there will be a crisis . you will wake up and never question Obama about his birth certificate.

Obama: change... and hope and all that stuff.....

Offline Neco

• Welcome to the 4th Reich
« Reply #170 on: February 04, 2010, 03:16:42 am »

"Words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning and for those who will listen: the enunciation of truth." ~V

"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it." ~Patrick Henry

Neco Illuminati

Offline usefulidiot,uselesseater

• Useful Idiot/Useless Eater
« Reply #171 on: February 16, 2010, 07:34:15 pm »

LOL, it looks like I put obama's head a little too far to the left  :P
The pic I used made me have to recreate the top of his head, so I threw in a receding hairline for fun  :D
"The central challenge of our time is posed not by global terrorism, but rather by the intensifying turbulence caused by the phenomenon of global political awakening. That awakening is socially massive and politically radicalizing."-Zbigniew Brzezinski

Offline iks83

« Reply #172 on: February 17, 2010, 04:18:29 am »
you also need to brighten the skin of the musclewoman

Offline Joe(WI)

• Knowledge
« Reply #173 on: March 09, 2010, 12:05:47 am »

The number, 666, has been changed. The new number is, 999.

Offline Joe(WI)

• Knowledge
« Reply #174 on: March 11, 2010, 04:55:34 pm »

Offline AnoniMoose

« Reply #175 on: March 25, 2010, 10:17:53 pm »

Used Inkscape to do this. Transparency showing up black. Would make great bumper stickers. Got SVG in wanted.

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #176 on: March 25, 2010, 10:39:56 pm »
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline Nailer

« Reply #177 on: April 01, 2010, 06:54:25 am »
http://www.americancrisis.us/Article.php?ID=69269&

Obama - Alleged to be Hated by the Chicago Law School Faculty
Date Posted: Tuesday 30-Mar-2010
[Admitted simply a post to a blog, but the fact of the matter is all this conjecture is Obama's own fault. He could release his documents, school history, etc...practice the transparency that he promised and then these rumors and "maybes" would end. Maybe the reality of Obama is worse? Who are you Obama? Jennifer}

Mar 30, 2010

Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:30:01 AM by big black dog

The smartest genius President evah is nothing more than a carboard cutout. A fraud. Doesn't exist. We don't even know how he did in school because to this day his transcripts are sealed. Turns out now that when he was an instructor at the Chicago, his colleagues who were actual Professors didn't like him and didn't want him. Obama's position was obtained through political channels.

Is the President's resume accurate when it comes to his career and qualifications? I can corroborate that Obama's "teaching career" at Chicago was, to put it kindly, a sham.

I spent some time with the highest tenured faculty member at Chicago Law a few months back, and he did not have many nice things to say about "Barry." Obama applied for a position as an adjunct and wasn't even considered. A few weeks later the law school got a phone call from the Board of Trustees telling them to find him an office, put him on the payroll, and give him a class to teach. The Board told him he didn't have to be a member of the faculty, but they needed to give him a temporary position. He was never a professor and was hardly an adjunct.

The other professors hated him because he was lazy, unqualified, never attended any of the faculty meetings, and it was clear that the position was nothing more than a political stepping stool. According to my professor friend, he had the lowest intellectual capacity in the building. He also doubted whether he was legitimately an editor on the Harvard Law Review, because if he was, he would be the first and only editor of an Ivy League law review to never be published while in school (publication is or was a requirement).

Consider this: 1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a "lawyer". He surrendered his license back in 2008 possibly to escape charges that he "fibbed" on his bar application. ...
4. A senior lecturer is one thing. A fully ranked law professor is another. According to the Chicago Sun-Times, "Obama did NOT 'hold the title' of a University of Chicago law school professor". Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law professor at the University of Chicago.

5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March, 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) "served as a professor" in the law school, but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.

6. "He did not hold the title of professor of law," said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of Law.

7. The former Constitutional senior lecturer cited the U.S. Constitution recently during his State of the Union Address. Unfortunately, the quote he cited was from the Declaration of Independence, not the Constitution.
10. By the way, the promises are not a notion, our founders named them unalienable rights. The document is our Declaration of Independence and it reads: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

11. And this is the same guy who lectured the Supreme Court moments later in the same speech?

When you are a phony it's hard to keep facts straight.

For a constitutional senior lecturer, it's also noteworthy that Obama doesn't know what car insurance covers

UPDATE: Doug Ross updates with this: Most Transparent President Ever Has Bar Records Redacted This Week, Leaving Only Traces of His Existence Some Betamax Videos and a Fraternity Pin

President Obama's Occidental College transcripts have never been released. His Columbia transcripts are, likewise, AWOL. And his Harvard Law transcripts also haven't been made public. Finally, it's reported, he never published any articles while at Harvard, yet somehow served as Editor of Law Review. That would make him unique among editors, according to insiders.

Even John "D Student" Kerry was guilt-tripped into releasing his transcripts.

Curiously, since I relayed a report of Obama's "teaching career" at Chicago (he was apparently never a law professor, as some have claimed), the Illinois Bar has decided to partially redact what little public information it had available on its website related to the President's legal status.

UPDATE #2: Another from Doug Ross: Rub a dub dub, how many IDs does one profile need?

An anonymous tipster points out that the Illinois Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of Illinois has gone through some amazing contortions maintaining a single database record for a retired attorney named Barack Obama.

Obama is only transparent in the sense that his past is invisible.

Source Url: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2483075/posts

Posted By: Jennifer
*AmericanCrisis Volunteer*

I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

« Reply #178 on: April 15, 2010, 04:12:41 am »

I spelled "commemorative" wrong on that LOL ;)
"The central challenge of our time is posed not by global terrorism, but rather by the intensifying turbulence caused by the phenomenon of global political awakening. That awakening is socially massive and politically radicalizing."-Zbigniew Brzezinski

Re: "Barack Obama is just my stripper name"
« Reply #179 on: April 20, 2010, 03:09:02 am »

:P

Offline Nailer

« Reply #180 on: April 21, 2010, 07:21:37 am »
This is just downright sickening!!

Your_Higher_Taxes_pay_for_My_healthcare.wmv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgeUbkZpCsU&feature=player_embedded
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

Offline Falseflag

« Reply #181 on: May 07, 2010, 01:55:50 pm »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline Joe(WI)

• Knowledge
« Reply #182 on: May 07, 2010, 03:59:20 pm »
I have a few updates...

« Reply #183 on: May 08, 2010, 09:32:35 pm »
Get Crunk with Timmy an' Barry!  :P

Offline Falseflag

« Reply #184 on: May 12, 2010, 10:06:16 am »

Offline Joe(WI)

• Knowledge
« Reply #185 on: May 12, 2010, 04:11:16 pm »

Offline joeblack

« Reply #186 on: May 22, 2010, 02:13:05 pm »
"there's nothing new under the sun, it's only history repeating itself" spaceman

Protean

« Reply #187 on: May 22, 2010, 02:25:47 pm »

Offline StDoomsayer

• See More Info About Fnords At My Youtube Page
« Reply #188 on: May 29, 2010, 03:59:09 pm »
A=6 B=12 C=18
You do the math

Offline iks83

« Reply #189 on: May 29, 2010, 05:06:55 pm »
ahaha thats awesome

Offline doctorparadox

« Reply #190 on: June 06, 2010, 11:02:59 pm »

Offline joeblack

« Reply #191 on: June 07, 2010, 05:53:22 am »

Offline attietewd

« Reply #192 on: June 07, 2010, 03:47:47 pm »

teaching from experience!
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline joeblack

« Reply #193 on: June 18, 2010, 02:52:22 am »

Offline joeblack

« Reply #194 on: June 25, 2010, 05:53:46 am »

Offline joeblack

« Reply #195 on: June 28, 2010, 10:02:47 am »

Offline Nailer

« Reply #196 on: July 29, 2010, 06:49:27 am »
Time to get a little religion…

Psalm 2010

Obama is the shepherd I did not want.
He leadeth me beside the still factories.
He restoreth my faith in the Republic.
He guideth me in the path of unemployment for his party's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the bread line,
I shall fear no hunger, for his bailouts are with me.
He has anointed my income with taxes,
My expenses runneth over.
Surely, poverty and hard living will follow me all the days of his life,
And I will live in a mortgaged home forever.

I am glad I am American,
I am glad that I am free.
But I wish I was a dog,
And Obama was a tree

Offline kita

• Action is the ONLY answer!
« Reply #197 on: August 03, 2010, 07:45:44 am »
ONLY answer to God,for God is Good, honest and just.God is the one,we'll have to answer to one day for our actions in the here and now -DO NOT DOUBT IT!

« Reply #198 on: August 03, 2010, 06:29:25 pm »
Every time I see obummer and eric holder it makes me think of Bert and Ernie for some reason, si I thought it would be funny to make this ;D. If anyone wants to add some witty captions to this let me know and I'll send you the large version to modify. I couldn't think of any offhand, though for some reason it doesn't seem finished to me  ;)

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #199 on: August 04, 2010, 02:33:57 pm »

"But I Like You"
(song)

Bert: Well now, Ernie
I'm not crazy 'bout any of those things
But I like you

Ernie: I like to lie awake
In bed at night and talk to you
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx