Dr. Henry Niman, "A-H1N1 is NATURAL" Is He Cashing In...!!?

Author Topic: Dr. Henry Niman, "A-H1N1 is NATURAL" Is He Cashing In...!!?  (Read 25004 times)

Mike Philbin

Dr. Henry Niman, "A-H1N1 is NATURAL" Is He Cashing In...!!?
« on: August 06, 2009, 01:25:25 pm »
did I really just hear Dr Niman say, "Oh, yeah, five swine, three bird and two human flu viruses have been in the swine since 1990's. It's natural. It's NOT MANUFACTURED/ENGINEERED in a lab."?

what?

put it this way, I can't understand why Alex is allowing him just to TALK (it's like this guy doesn't have any idea about the trials on the Army that BEGAN the 1918 pandemic)  or is this all propaganda/disinfo???

confused, must admit.

Offline stevo

Dr. Henry Niman
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 01:29:37 pm »
CBS reported that "Patient zero" may be a four-year-old boy in a small town in Mexico

Alex can you ask Dr. Henry Niman Have they found Patient Zero?

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
Re: Dr. Henry Niman
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 01:33:34 pm »
I hope AJ gets this shilll / well meaning idiot.

He is spewing same old BS from pharma viewpoint.
12160  "Destroying the NWO"
Check out the blogs, videos, and discussions!!
http://12160.info/

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

Mike Philbin

Re: Dr. Henry Niman
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 01:36:22 pm »
Yeah - s'what it feels like - can someone link in my thread about this?
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=123885.msg767155#msg767155

Offline Angry Patriot

Re: A-H1N1 is NATURAL!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 01:39:53 pm »
Argentina 1000+ deaths ??? government reports
"The most important lesson of History is that nobody ever learns History's lesson"

Aldous Huxley

Mike Philbin

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 01:41:45 pm »
I just f**king heard!!!!!

What the hell is going on? Is this why WHO don't wanna register the #s anymore?

I can't believe how QUIET & RELAXED Alex is being, he's had so many guests on telling him it's an engineered/harmless pandemic to bring in Martial Law and this doc's going, "Nah, it's just a natural-lethal flu like 1918!"

very odd...  and I think ALex is gonna EXPLODE at some point.

Offline davidnay

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 01:47:56 pm »
Who is this Dr. Niman guy?

Mike Philbin

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 01:49:46 pm »
it's really scary stuff, isn't it?

it's like some JOKER just opened a really nasty bag of insanity on the kids.

Alex is gonna POP.

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2009, 01:49:55 pm »
Now this guy is try to debunk the Baxter live flu that was SHIPPED.  WTF?
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline lavosslayer

• This is what happens after cats watch Obama...
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2009, 01:51:45 pm »
Alex is mocking this guy the whole time...notice how he is constantly throwing out "I know your the EXPERT on flu" and similar statements to this guy...its hilarious...and then this dude is trying to stay away from the politics only to discuss them in his own jaded way...simply insane!
"Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither" -- Benjamin Franklin

Mike Philbin

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2009, 01:52:01 pm »
man, Alex is just about ready to BLOW!!!!

I've never heard him so 'primed' he's like a VOLCANO that's ready to BLOW!!!   like I must say, I'm only listening to it, can't pick up on the facial ticks Alex must be exhibiting.

He's going in for the kill now.

Offline jflack

• Survival Communication Equipment
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2009, 01:52:15 pm »
I don't understand how this guy is qualified to even speak about this issue.

He has direct interaction and benefit from working with the vaccine manufacturers.

http://www.recombinomics.com/founder.html

Founder

Recombinomics, Inc. Founder and President, Henry L Niman earned a PhD at the University of Southern California in 1978.  His dissertation focused on feline retroviral expression in tumors in domestic cats.  

He took a postdoctoral position at Scripps Clinic and Research Foundation where he developed monoclonal antibody technology.  He fused monoclonal antibody and synthetic peptide technologies and accepted a staff position at Scripps.  

In 1982, he developed the flu monoclonal antibody, which is widely used throughout the pharmaceutical, biotech, and research industries in epitope tagging techniques.  He also produced a broad panel of monoclonal antibodies against synthetic peptides of oncogenes and growth factors.  These monoclonal antibodies were distributed worldwide to researchers by the National Cancer Institute.  The antibodies identified novel related proteins which correlated with clinical parameters.  

This technology was used to form ProgenX, a cancer diagnostic company that became Ligand Pharmaceuticals.  Dr Niman subsequently identified protein expression patterns at the University of Pittsburgh.  More recently, he became interested in infectious diseases while at Harvard Medical School.  He then founded Recombinomics and discovered how viruses rapidly evolve.  These latest findings are the subject of recent patent filings.

Offline squarepusher

This Henry Niman is a propagandist
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2009, 01:52:59 pm »
That talking point he just gave out ('oh that Baxter thing was just a mistake - it was never meant for mass consumption') is wrong and basically propaganda - it couldn't have been a mistake because it was at Level 3 labs. Those kinds of mistakes DON'T happen at that stage.

Go peddle your crap somewhere else where people are illiterate, Doc. This is not a 21st century version of a theocracy where you, as a doctor, are the magistrate and we are the dumb half-ape/half-human underlings that are supposed to bow to your 'expertise'.
Infowars Wiki - Help make this become the official wiki of Infowars.com - contribute!

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2009, 01:53:10 pm »
I haven't been listening today, but I am fuming myself.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.ae911truth.org
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2009, 01:53:34 pm »
did I really just hear Dr Niman say, "Oh, yeah, five swine, three bird and two human flu viruses have been in the swine since 1990's. It's natural. It's NOT MANUFACTURED/ENGINEERED in a lab."?

He's obviously a shill for the establishment, because he also made the laughable claim that Baxter "accidentally" contaminated vaccines with the avian flu virus.

-------------------------------------

‘Accidental’ Contamination Of Vaccine With Live Avian Flu Virus Virtually Impossible

Czech Papers Question Whether Contaminated Baxter Vaccine Was ‘Attempt to Provoke Pandemic’

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, March 5, 2009

Czech newspapers are questioning if the shocking discovery of vaccines contaminated with the deadly avian flu virus which were distributed to 18 countries by the American company Baxter were part of a conspiracy to provoke a pandemic.

The claim holds weight because, according to the very laboratory protocols that are routine for vaccine makers, mixing a live virus biological weapon with vaccine material by accident is virtually impossible.

[Continued...]

Baxter To Develop Swine Flu Vaccine Despite Bird Flu Scandal

The fox has been given the duty of guarding the henhouse

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Monday, April 27, 2009

A U.S. based pharmaceutical company that just weeks ago was involved in a scandal involving vaccines tainted with deadly avian flu virus has been chosen to head up efforts to produce a vaccine for the Mexican swine flu that has seemingly migrated into the U.S. and Europe.

Baxter confirmed over the weekend that it is working with the World Health Organization on a potential vaccine to curb the deadly swine flu virus that is blamed for scores of deaths in Mexico and has emerged as a threat in the U.S., reports the Chicago Tribune.

Baxter has previously worked with governments all over the globe to develop and produce vaccines to protect against infectious disease or potential threats from bioterrorism. After 9/11 Baxter helped supply stockpiles of a smallpox vaccine and in 2003 the company was contracted to develop a vaccine to combat the SARS virus. In 2006 the UK Government announced plans designed to inoculate every person in the country with Baxter’s vaccines in the event of a flu pandemic.

However, Baxter has a very recent and most disturbing connection to flu vaccines.

As reported by multiple sources last month, including the Times of India, vaccines contaminated with deadly live H5N1 avian flu virus were distributed to 18 countries last December by a lab at an Austrian branch of Baxter.

It was only by providence that the batch was first tested on ferrets in the Czech Republic, before being shipped out for injection into humans. The ferrets all died and the shocking discovery was made.

[Continued...]

-------------------------------------
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://webofdebt.com
http://schalkenbach.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline jflack

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2009, 01:55:05 pm »
http://www.recombinomics.com/patents.html

Patents

Recombinomics, Inc. Founder and President Henry L Niman, PhD has filed patents covering use of viral recombination in:

vaccine development
genetic stability monitoring
bio-informatics
basic applications of the genetics of rapid evolution

WO/2008/091659 Methods and Compositions for Predicting and Treating Drug Resistant Strains of Influenza Virus
PCT/US2008/00923

WO/2007/008605 Identifying and Predicting Influenza Variants and Uses Thereof
PCT/US2006/026354

WO/2006/033691 A2 Copy Choice Recombination and Uses Thereof
PCT/US2005/022873

Dr. Niman has been issued patents covering:

coupling monoclonal antibody and synthetic peptide technologies
protein expression profiling

Issued United States Patents

6,551,789    Process for characterizing a biological sample using patterns of oncogene expression

5,985,587    Polypeptide-induced monoclonal receptors to protein ligands

5,972,629    Method for characterizing antigenic reactivity of biological sample

5,786,178    Polypeptide-induced monoclonal receptors to protein ligands

5,733,738    Polypeptide-induced monoclonal receptors to protein ligands

5,591,587    Polypeptide-induced monoclonal receptors to protein ligands

5,563,247    Monoclonal antibodies to oncoproteins and methods of making monoclonal antibodies

5,030,565    Polypeptide-induced monoclonal receptors to protein ligands

5,015,571    Polypeptide-induced monoclonal receptors to protein ligands

Offline squarepusher

Henry Niman - guest -doctor - is a propagandist
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2009, 01:56:36 pm »
That talking point he just gave out ('oh that Baxter thing was just a mistake - it was never meant for mass consumption') is wrong and basically propaganda - it couldn't have been a simple mistake or mislabbeling because it was at Level 3 labs. Those kinds of mistakes DON'T happen at that stage.

Go peddle your crap somewhere else where people are illiterate, Doc. This is not a 21st century version of a theocracy where you, as a doctor, are the magistrate and we are the dumb half-ape/half-human underlings that are supposed to bow to your 'expertise'.

Man they have to be really desperate to be peddling this stuff on the Alex Jones show. Guess their aura of invincibility is dropping fast and people aren't buying their pablum anymore.

Here is my article where I link to all the important Baxter/live-flu vaccine links which will prove without a shadow of a doubt why this couldn't have been a mistake. Don't let this guy throw all that important info down the memory hole and 'rewrite' history here.

http://popularsymbolism.wordpress.com/category/videogames/resident-evil-5-videogames/page/2/#the-impact-of-zombies-on-society-footnotes

Vaccines as Biological Weapons? Live Avian Flu Virus Placed in Baxter Vaccine Materials Sent to 18 Countries
http://www.naturalnews.com/025760.html

Baxter: Product contained live bird flu virus
http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2009/02/27/8560781.html
Infowars Wiki - Help make this become the official wiki of Infowars.com - contribute!

Offline Wolfhausen

Re: Dr. Henry Niman... A-H1N1 is NATURAL!!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2009, 01:59:11 pm »
Whenever you hear Alex say, "Oohh" in his elite voice... you know he's on to you. this guy sounds like he's been taking vaccines to his brain for years.

Offline squarepusher

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2009, 01:59:39 pm »
Why isn't Alex confronting him with the fact he is directly involved with the pharma industry? Why doesn't he lay the smack down like he did with David de Rothschild?

He should be better prepared for these kinds of interviews. Just hit him with 'swine flu outbreak US Military bases in the '70s' - hit him with the swine flu vaccine paralysing people. Hit him with John Holdren advocating creating vaccines that sterilize people.

Oh, but it's all for our own good.

Mike Philbin

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2009, 01:59:53 pm »
f**k. Alex is making the little YODA noise - I hate(love) it when he does that - means he's moving in for the kill. He's getting angry now, short with the guest. Wow!

Offline jflack

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2009, 02:01:30 pm »
Niman is predicting that this current "pandemic" is very much like 1918.  Watch him lick his lips as he says how many people died in 1918.

http://www.wpxi.com/video/19313969/index.html

Offline gEEk squad

• You're World Delivered... to the NSA
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2009, 02:01:43 pm »
No adjuvants in the vaccines? Haha. He is saying the exact opposite of the truth. Oddly enough, he was the one who brought up the issue saying, "I know some of your listeners may be worried about adjuvants."

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601202&sid=alZncUEvwtIM

Offline kingvex

• Standing up and speaking out... its a process
    • elitejerks
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2009, 02:01:54 pm »
Yea... right off the bat, Niman said its certainly NOT man-made or influenced to mutate in a lab ... why then are there so many reports in mainstream media about this being a possibility.  And the numbers of fatalities being reported ranging from 2000 dead worldwide to millions infected.  All this disinfo and speculation is clashing hardcore.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke
  "I dont let people put me in a box.  I look at the facts, the history and I look at the evidence." -Alex Jones

http://www.myspace.com/fifthwoundband

Mike Philbin

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2009, 02:02:52 pm »
He did sound kinda excited.

Eugh.

Watch him lick his lips as he says how many people died in 1918.

Offline squarepusher

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2009, 02:04:33 pm »
Man Alex you really dropped the ball this time - you're giving this ass a soapbox. You're even entertaining his baloney by repeatedly uttering 'oh my god'.

Offline Wolfhausen

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2009, 02:05:08 pm »
Alex, you should terminate this interview. This guest is shameful. He is openly, lovingly, discussing multiple thousands of deaths regarding the flu.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.ae911truth.org
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2009, 02:05:35 pm »

He's obviously counting on the masses being ignorant of history:

------------------------------------

Previous Swine Flu Outbreak Originated At Fort Dix

Mass vaccination program was halted after hundreds contracted debilitating nerve disease

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Friday, April 24, 2009

Given the reports of the possibility of a swine flu epidemic, it is interesting to note that last time there was a significant outbreak of a new form of swine flu in the U.S. it originated at the army base at Fort Dix, New Jersey.

Hundreds of soldiers on the base, mostly recruits, were infected without becoming ill in 1976.

President Gerald Ford immediately ordered a nationwide vaccination program.

More than 40 million people were vaccinated. However, the program was stopped short after over 500 cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome, a severe paralyzing nerve disease, were reported. 30 people died as a direct result of the vaccinations.

[Continued...]

------------------------------------

Niman is without question one of the intellectual prostitutes that Dr. Leonard Horowitz exposes in the following must-see documentary:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8674401787208020885 (In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood and Bioterrorism)
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://webofdebt.com
http://schalkenbach.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline kingvex

• Standing up and speaking out... its a process
    • elitejerks
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2009, 02:07:01 pm »
Niman probably helped guide the virus' gene recombination himself!
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke
  "I dont let people put me in a box.  I look at the facts, the history and I look at the evidence." -Alex Jones

http://www.myspace.com/fifthwoundband

Mike Philbin

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2009, 02:07:14 pm »
this is very odd - there's lots of PRESS and GUESTS who refute this whole thing

is Alex just in a state of shock or is he really taken in?

did we not just flip-flop the last eight months of warring against these GLOBALIST BASTARDS?

have they won?????????

Offline squarepusher

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2009, 02:07:33 pm »
Notice how he 'predicted' the outbreak - 'Oh yeah I think October or September, I think' - as if he's talking about the launch of a new IPhone product or something.

Man these guys are really sick people - an industry of death and doctors of death. This guy should don a 15th century Black Plague doctor outfit - you know the kind:

Offline Wolfhausen

« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2009, 02:10:01 pm »
that interview was fcking crazy for regular listeners.

Offline lazarus

• Physician
    • kalamation
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2009, 02:10:32 pm »
wow he is soo sure that this will be like 1918! Wouldn't a scientist be a little more cautious in what they say? Even the naysayers are no so sure that this is being staged.

Maybe it is looking like 1918 because 1918 was NOT unatural!

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/EID/vol12no01/05-0979.htm#Figure1
And earthly power doth then show likest God's
When mercy seasons justice

Offline jflack

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2009, 02:11:18 pm »
H1N1 Pandemic Consulting

http://www.recombinomics.com/consulting.html

Recombinomics offers consulting on viral evolution and consequences, with emphasis on the H1N1 pandemic.  Private and public influenza sequences are analyzed with patent pending technology to facilitate vaccine target selection and pandemic preparedness.

This analysis is supplemented with extensive tracking of H1N1 sequences worldwide including boots on the ground reports from key areas.

Predictions base on this dynamic analysis is of interest to vaccine manufacturers and pandemic planners in the public and private sectors.

Mike Philbin

Re: Dr. Henry Niman... A-H1N1 is NATURAL!!!!!?
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2009, 02:12:31 pm »
that was the most depressing interview I've ever heard and I HOPE Max Keiser can WAKE ALEX THE f**k UP about that corporate shill.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max Keiser needs to get back to USA to summon the masses against the bankers.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2009, 02:16:42 pm »
that interview was fcking crazy for regular listeners.

Agree , Alex would start (test) to confront him, then back off.

Offline jflack

Re: Dr. Henry Niman... "A-H1N1 is NATURAL"!!!!!?
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2009, 02:17:30 pm »
Ok, I know where Dr. Niman may have been recommended from.  He's been a guest on Coast to Coast.

He even has his own guest page.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/niman-dr-henry

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
Re: Dr. Henry Niman... A-H1N1 is NATURAL!!!!!?
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2009, 02:18:56 pm »
that was the most depressing interview I've ever heard and I HOPE Max Keiser can WAKE ALEX THE f**k UP about that corporate shill.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max Keiser needs to get back to USA to summon the masses against the bankers.

Then Max is like I only know about finances, can't really comment on Swine Flu......but I use alot of hand sanitizer....WTF!! 
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Mike Philbin

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2009, 02:19:25 pm »
but that interview has just BROKEN THE LAST EIGIHT MONTHS of journalistic findings ....  can every one of those investigative journalists just have been a CIA_asset setting up the Great Niman Denouncement?

f**ked up.

Offline Spark of Truth Inc.

• Res ipsa loquitur. Let the good times roll.
Re: This Henry Niman is a propagandist
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2009, 02:21:49 pm »
That talking point he just gave out ('oh that Baxter thing was just a mistake - it was never meant for mass consumption') is wrong and basically propaganda - it couldn't have been a mistake because it was at Level 3 labs. Those kinds of mistakes DON'T happen at that stage.

LMAO, you got it, man!
Walk tall, kick ass, love music and always remember you're coming from a long line of lovers, truth seekers and warriors.

- Hunter S. Thompson (RIP)

Offline squarepusher

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2009, 02:22:16 pm »
but that interview has just BROKEN THE LAST EIGIHT MONTHS of journalistic findings ....  can every one of those investigative journalists just have been a CIA_asset setting up the Great Niman Denouncement?

f**ked up.

I don't think Alex really did a background check on him and went easy on him because he was on George Noory's show. Once again, he basically gave this guy a platform to fearmonger and tow the genocidal big pharma line.