Erie Pa fema camps has gas chamber to exerminate Americans

Author Topic: Erie Pa fema camps has gas chamber to exerminate Americans  (Read 17185 times)

Offline godzillais2000

Erie Pa fema camps has gas chamber to exerminate Americans
« on: October 27, 2007, 07:57:48 am »
Down the river in Erie Pa ,ol train station,THE Fema Camp is barbaric devices in the cars ,shackles on the floor,weird devices, A man who was with thruth resistance  defunict micro radio station,like ones in san Antonio texas went to   Erie worked on rail cars  i got out their fast,your paid job done get,also seen the consentration camp ,fema has with gas chambers in the facility,all can come to see it ,also  two apache fema logo     helicopters with six misssles ,farm town of Mead ,scared 100 people to death,to kill barns or  :-[ quill war demonstraters ,6 missle  babies,heading to Erie to kill barns I guess,the building itself,

Offline PolSymtas

Re: Erie Pa fema camps has gas chamber to exerminate Americans
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 08:21:37 am »
huh?

Offline Constitutional Patriot

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 12:52:43 pm »
Lay off the drugs before you post.
"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline godzillais2000

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 01:54:32 pm »
just saying that fema camps are gas chambers nightmare  PENNSYLVANIA
Allenwood - Federal prison camp located south of Williamsport on the Susquehanna River. It has a current inmate population of 300, and is identified by William Pabst as having a capacity in excess of 15,000 on 400 acres.
Indiantown Gap Military Reservation - located north of Harrisburg. Used for WWII POW camp and renovated by Jimmy Carter. Was used to hold Cubans during Mariel boat lift.
Camp Hill - State prison close to Army depot. Lots of room, located in Camp Hill, Pa. New Cumberland Army Depot - on the Susquehanna River, located off Interstate 83 and Interstate 76.
Schuylkill Haven - Federal prison camp, north of Reading. /wrote separate article mead pa the the helicopters six missles ,just farmers just seemed odd to me -coffee it ,dont drink,do  drugs, did down two cappichinos

Offline Femacamper

• LIVE FREE OR DIE!
    • PLANET INFOWARS
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 02:01:11 pm »
FEMA Camps? Now that's a conspiracy theory.  ::)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2007, 02:12:15 pm »
FEMA Camps? Now that's a conspiracy theory.  ::)

They are not camps stop scarring everyone in this Forum.

Will you people please keep some kind of reality in your posts!

They are 100,000 acre Enhanced Interrogation Technique service stations (with Presidentially accepted methods like this, this, this, and this) complete with a "sanitation system" to ensure cleanliness for "industrial accidents". Please stop this crazy talk about Gas Chambers in the over 800 Enhanced Interrogation Technique Service Stations.  They are not gas chambers, they are "Sanitation Systems" used for "industrial accidents" and to "perfect the races" like jews, blacks, asians, native americans, hispanics, and of course arabs. If you keep posting this stuff then people may start doubting the direction of this country!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2007, 02:44:56 pm »
Lay off the drugs before you post.

Yeah there will be plenty of drugs available at the "Enhanced Interrogation Technique" service stations.  You do not need to take them now, they will be given to you freely soon enough.

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Femacamper

• LIVE FREE OR DIE!
    • PLANET INFOWARS
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2007, 05:57:03 pm »
 :D ;) :)
LOL!  ;D

JConner

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2007, 07:20:24 pm »
Down the river in Erie Pa ,ol train station,THE Fema Camp is barbaric devices in the cars ,shackles on the floor,weird devices, A man who was with thruth resistance  defunict micro radio station,like ones in san Antonio texas went to   Erie worked on rail cars  i got out their fast,your paid job done get,also seen the consentration camp ,fema has with gas chambers in the facility,all can come to see it ,also  two apache fema logo     helicopters with six misssles ,farm town of Mead ,scared 100 people to death,to kill barns or  :-[ quill war demonstraters ,6 missle  babies,heading to Erie to kill barns I guess,the building itself,

Okay, are you saying you worked on the construction of this facility, and you have first hand knowledge of 'gas chambers' being installed there?

Can you provide any kind of documentation that a)this is in fact a FEMA detention center, and b)there are in fact 'gas chambers' on the premises, and c)these 'gas chambers' are in fact NOT for 'delousing' but are for inmate termination purposes?

Thanks!

Offline Femacamper

• LIVE FREE OR DIE!
    • PLANET INFOWARS
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2007, 07:23:40 pm »
In all seriousness, I know they have several FEMA camps that can house 1 million people each.

It's also a comforting fact to know that the US government has stocked up on guillotines and loads up the FEMA camps with incinerators.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2007, 07:31:19 pm »
Okay, are you saying you worked on the construction of this facility, and you have first hand knowledge of 'gas chambers' being installed there?

Can you provide any kind of documentation that a)this is in fact a FEMA detention center, and b)there are in fact 'gas chambers' on the premises, and c)these 'gas chambers' are in fact NOT for 'delousing' but are for inmate termination purposes?

Thanks!

Now that would be an information war breakthrough!

Not for nothing, but elites are still saying that the BMW Ovens in Germany were for heating areas of the camp, and that the gas chambers were for delousing.

Gas chambers, ovens, who gives a shit?  This is the result of having hundreds of internment camps.  The camps are f**king illegal and it is an abomination to all things decent in the world that they are on our soil!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2007, 07:43:09 pm »
FEMA Concentration Camp for Families in Taylor, Texas

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5515356061137526953

JConner

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2007, 07:48:33 pm »
I don't want to get into the subject of gas chambers other than to say WW2 never ended, we are still in it, it wasn't about Germany it was about establishing the global police state.

Sane, you are correct, the existence of internment/concentration/detention camps aka GULAGS here in the US is major no-no that we are going to have to clean up when we re-establish Constitutional government. :)

Now, I am hearing reports about how FEMA has 'stocked up on guillotines'... guys, I've been in the patriot movement since Waco, and I have heard 'guillotines' from day one... and have seen ZERO evidence of 'guillotines'...

It doesn't even make any logical sense. Why build and use guillotines when they could just use the following: lethal injections, hanging, firing squad, gassing, drowning, burning alive, etc?

Constructing a guillotine just seems so... archaic and passe...

jmo

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2007, 08:04:21 pm »
I don't want to get into the subject of gas chambers other than to say WW2 never ended, we are still in it, it wasn't about Germany it was about establishing the global police state.Sane, you are correct, the existence of internment/concentration/detention camps aka GULAGS here in the US is major no-no that we are going to have to clean up when we re-establish Constitutional government. :)Now, I am hearing reports about how FEMA has 'stocked up on guillotines'... guys, I've been in the patriot movement since Waco, and I have heard 'guillotines' from day one... and have seen ZERO evidence of 'guillotines'...It doesn't even make any logical sense. Why build and use guillotines when they could just use the following: lethal injections, hanging, firing squad, gassing, drowning, burning alive, etc?Constructing a guillotine just seems so... archaic and passe...jmo

First off I completely agree about your remarks on WWII, they just change costumes, but the real evildoers were never punished.

As far as the rest, I am wondering about the guillotine crap myself. I think it could be a few things:

• Total Disinfo
  • Some elitest has a fetish for the French Revolution and knows what is coming, so he figured..."why not?"  (they really are that sick.)
  • Worse

But I absolutely agree that there is no need whatsoever for the guillotines, it looks more like they are going to continue to heard us into cities and then bio us like they did in their subway test, or the flouridation of the water, or the vaccines, or the chemtrails, or the... well you guys get my drift.

Obviously many people will be opposed the NWO as H.G. Wells explained.  There are continual anti-government laws being created to deal with the probably 200 million of these "fringe" groups.  They will be put into these "Enhanced Interrogation Technique" service stations.

JConner

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2007, 12:39:52 am »
We keep looking for the big changeover into total police state nightmare, and miss the fact that it's a slippery slope they have been working on for the last who knows how many hundreds of years.

They push it forward one step at a time, a little more each generation, boiling the frog alive...

Time to wake up and hop out of the pot.

Offline godzillais2000

proof Fema Camps are gas chambers
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2007, 07:57:09 am »
When our government announced several years ago that it was closing military bases across the U.S. that's not exactly what was going on. Our government turned them into concentration camps, complete with gas chambers, in which to detain and execute millions of Americans.

You can see a state by state list of those camps here:
http://www.rense.com/general17/statebystate.htm

In June and July of 1999, an FBI agent made public government execution lists when he found his name on one of these lists. He was murdered by our government shortly thereafter.These lists are called the RED, BLUE and GREEN lists. At the time he made them public, they contained the names of 6.2 million Americans. They've been steadily added to since.The Americans on these lists are guilty of nothing. They are Christians, Patriots, Resistors of the New World Order, outspoken media personalities...or maybe they just ordered the wrong magazine.
Each of these lists is divided into 7 categories. The first category on the RED list is "Christian Women for Satanic Ritual Sacrifice". (Yes, you read that correctly)

Al Cuppett is one of the most highly decorated military veterans in our nation. He served with the DOD and Joint Chiefs of Staff for several years under the "old government".
Al Cuppett in 1997: "The infrastructure is set up. There are at least 130 concentration camps quietly modified facilities which have sprung up and continue to spring up across the country, seemingly devoid of activity, yet requiring strange accoutrements such as barbed wire-topped fencing (with the tops turned inward) and helicopter wind socks. Most have good logistical supportability, with major highways and railroad transport facilities adjacent to the sites."

"These facilities, many in remote areas across our country, are set up to become concentration/detention camps, complete with gas chambers, for resisters and dissidents. Generally speaking, they're set up for dissenters who will not go along with the New World Order. The 'resisters' are gun owners who refuse to give up their weapons; the 'dissidents' are Christians, Patriots and Constitutionalists. These camps are set up. I've seen many of them."

"The RED List is for pick-up and execution before unobtrusive preparations for martial law are initiated. The BLUE List is also for execution, but at a later date 'within six weeks of martial law declaration. There are no 're-education' plans for either category' just execution. When you get picked up on a RED pick-up, they'll take you from your home at night...probably around 4 a.m. and put you in a black van, then drive you to a helicopter waiting to fly you to an intermediate point. There, you'll be loaded onto a big 64-passenger CH-47 Chinook helicopter...all black, unmarked and illegally operating under the Treaty on Open Skies. Then they'll fly you to one of 38 cities where you'll board a 747, 737, or 727. You may be taken straight to a temporary detention facility. When you're RED listed, you'll be taken to a red camp. Then you'll be executed. "

"At some point, martial law will be declared. (Martial law is when the writ of Habeas Corpus to have a trial by jury is suspended. Instead, of going to the judge, you go straight to jail for a limited time,) I suspect there will be a major outage, or some other crisis which will be the reason to declare martial law. At this point, the BLUE listed people will be picked up. At that time, the country will be regionalized into ten regions, which are already designated by FEMA. "
"In June of 1996, an FBI agent got hold of the Region Three BLUE List (from a CIA agent) and found his own name on it, and those of several others he knew in Virginia. The Regional BLUE List stated that the names on the BLUE List would be picked up 'within six weeks of the actual martial law declaration.' This parallels the Nazi RED/BLUE List policy almost to the letter. The parallel Nazi plan was published by Heinz Hohne in his 1966 book, The Story of the Nazi SS: The Order of the Death's Head. (I've read this book and sent it to Jack McLamb.)

People say, 'It won't work.' But it will work if the 300,000 Soviet troops which are ALREADY HERE can get the guns. The name of the game is to blackball the people to get the guns . . . make the militia look bad, make guns look bad, make everybody give up their guns. Once they get your gun, they've got you, UNLESS you've got the angel of the Lord at your door. If you've got the angel of the Lord out there protecting you, it's another story. "

"The ones doing all of this are operating out of the highest places in the Federal Government. They're cooperating with 'spirit guides and mediums' and using astrology and numerology. The spirit guides are telling them what to do, and the entire thing is being orchestrated at the highest spiritual levels. Every base has been covered. They've thought of everything. "

"There will be an interim of probably just days from the time they launch the RED List, to the declaration of martial law when they'll start coming after those on the BLUE List. It'll work the same way it did with the Nazis who had a list of people to pick up, on June 30, 1934, before they declared their 'mobilization.' It's the same blueprint being used because it's the same spirit leading the Fourth Reich as led the Third Reich. In Germany, they used trains, here it will be helicopters and 747s. "

One such facility is an Amtrack death camp in Beech Grove, Indiana. This facility was videotaped and posted on the Internet. When it appeared, our government rushed in to "sanitize" the facility so it wouldn't look so much like the death camp it is. In this video, the RED Zone and BLUE Zone signs corresponding to the RED and BLUE execution lists are clearly visible. Also visible will be one of the black helicopters flying over as the camp is being filmed.
In the video an AGA gas cylinder is visible. AGA Gas Inc. sells mostly asphyxiation type gasses. You can verify this by doing a search via dogpile for AGA Gas Inc. Look for the web site MDS and they will list the gasses.
This camp can "process" (execute) 26,000 people every 24 http://voidpatriotact.blogspot.com/2007/09/concentration-camps-in-america.htmlhours.http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps.htm

Offline ManMs0808

Re: proof Fema Camps are gas chambers
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2007, 09:52:30 am »
I tried to click on this and it is not coming up :-\ gee real bad, Ive seen more on this from Tex Marres also. It does make this more clear about how real this could be.we need to try and find out more and do something, anything to expose these camps more. Maybe more pictures, and evidence, so more people would be aware and start to realize what we are up against. People MUST wake up now, they dont even have a choice now, but to wake up and do something. >:( >:( >:(

Offline djpj06

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2007, 12:13:26 am »
i dont know if there are guillotines or not.... but this would be a good reason for them wanting them

Revelation 20:4-6 (King James Version)

4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Offline Femacamper

• LIVE FREE OR DIE!
    • PLANET INFOWARS
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2007, 12:19:08 am »
I heard they were stocking up on guillotines years ago.

Not sure why.  ;)

Offline Constitutiondefender

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2007, 04:36:10 pm »
In response to your statement {{ Constructing a guillotine just seems so... archaic and passe... }} FIRST to understand what they might have, we have to understand something we are not use to understanding, basically the mind of a person who does not believe in what we believe in, BUT does believe in a totally different path than you and I grew up believing in.

I studied parapsychology and can tell you that these people are SICK and there are TWO reason that they would use a guillotine to kill believers in Christ, they first of all believe that when the head is severed the spirit is released and demons can capture and use that good spirit for their own, PLUS when the head is severed you cut the main artery and the blood can be drained from the body, this is part of ritual sacrifice, they use to do this in the temples and let the blood drain down to hell and feed the souls in hell.

Next these people are fascinated with skulls, remember that the skull and bones still has the skull of Geronimo, as they might have other important skulls. The society of St. John the Baptist is suppose to have his skull, and S&B are supposed to be linked to that society. Aren't they all really connected in one way or another.

I've been listening to Jim Marrs today, and still can't believe that this man is so powerful under the power of satan that his REAL agenda is still not coming out to the general public, he LIKE Satan "reveals" ten truths to get you to believe ONE great lie, his books ONLY reveal what the Masons and NWO want you to know, yet half of all his books and all of some lead souls straight to Alien creation, how the bible is bad and how Lucifer is really the good one. PLEASE everyone here, just because someone gives you a little truth about the NWO do NOT believe that they are good, look for alternative reasons, many of these EVIL people (not saying Marrs is, you decide) are working inside the truth movement, while trying to bring us to their own path, which is not good in my opinion. Be VERY careful what you believe, I've seen dozens of Christian men and women follow these teaching and actually believe that Jesus was the anti christ. God help us all.

I also belive that what you said djpj06

Revelation 20:4-6 (King James Version) is another reason. Thank you all for your time reading what I had to say.

Offline Info_Trafficker

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2007, 02:50:18 am »
As Alex said one in marvellous rant:

"If it comes down to it America-- give em ONE HELL OF A FIGHT!!!"

;D
"Condemnation without investigation is the highest form of ignorance."-Albert Einstein.

Tyrson

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2007, 09:38:07 pm »
I heard they were stocking up on guillotines years ago.

Not sure why.  ;)
My understanding is that there is less damage to the rest of the body's organs making them more suitable for transplant. As gas/poison will leave toxic residue in the tissue.
I'm sure they will only be used on people in decent health.
Peace

Offline chilicharger665

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2007, 11:25:36 pm »
Thats an interesting point.  I'm sure we all know about black-market organ sales and that kind of stuff.  I know that a bunch of those come from China, but I'm sure some might come from decapitated people here in the future. If the guillotine rumor is true, that is.

Offline PatriotX

• When pawns come to life, things get interesting...
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2007, 01:06:58 am »
Yeah, I wonder how many damn illegal immigrants we got building these things??  God Almighty!  What does it take to get the yuppies out of their white picket disneyland comfort zones?

(P.S.  I literally worked for a guy in the months after 9-11 that had me help build his swimming pool in the shape of Mickey Mouse.  The rest of his house looked like a theme park.  I told him about 9-11 and the "Road to Tyranny"..... He replied by saying I should quit being so "negative", and that I shouldn't believe everything I read on the internet.  Meanwhile, his daughters are being raised in complete ignorance of the "real world" inside a literal disneyland themepark style home!  I feel sorry for him and his family.  When this hits, it is going to steamroll these people.  He feels sorry for me, because I am wasting so many precious months and years "worrying".....)

They'll probably blame people like me for being so "negative" when the proverbial #^&$# hits the fan!  The very same thing they had a chance to oppose in the early stages before it went too far..... I just don't know what it takes to get some people off their ass and lend some opposition to looming tyranny staring us in the face?!!

Patriot X

Whose Game Are You Playing?

Offline realitycheck101

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2007, 09:48:39 pm »
You are ALL wrong, these are nothing more than secret Betty Crocker bake off locations..Because these bake offs are worth 1 milion dollars, they need to keep them guarded and secret to protect the recipes.

The beds are only provided in case some people get sleepy while waiting for their cakes to rise..

Boy do you all have such wild imaginations.. Besides, your government LOVES you and only wants what is best for you..

Offline Ford

« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2007, 10:28:32 pm »
I don't know how much of this is true, but I do know this. I am a man of non-violence, but if my government were to come after me and my familiy for political disent, with the agenda of torture and execution, then I will take as many of the satani worishipping sons a bitchs with me as possible, even though it would mean my death. Believe it.

Offline NOT A TERRORIST

« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2007, 11:13:09 pm »
nice the elite can lock us up untill they need our organs for transplant and live forever... just a theory yall...