PrisonPlanet Forum
July 22, 2014, 05:37:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ron Paul Forces Pass Anti-Fluoride Resolution  (Read 19816 times)
Ghost in the Machine

« on: July 30, 2009, 12:11:44 PM »

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=22749

BONNER COUNTY REPUBLICAN CENTRAL COMMITTEE

RESOLUTION URGING THE MAYOR AND CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF SANDPOINT, IDAHO, TO CEASE FLUORIDATION OF CITY WATER

WHEREAS the international Basel Convention (of which the United States is signatory), Environment Canada and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) all state that the chemicals used in artificial water fluoridation are hazardous waste which may not be put directly into lakes, rivers and oceans and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has never approved the ingestion of fluoride; and

WHEREAS artificial water fluoridation chemicals contain between 20% to 30% hydrofluorosilicic acid (inorganic fluoride), trace amounts of arsenic, lead, mercury, radionuclides and other heavy metals, all considered to be toxic substances in the U.S. under the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act ( CERCLA) Priority List of Hazardous Substances (1988); and

WHEREAS fluoride is not removed in sewage treatment and remains a toxic constituent of the effluent discharged by treatment plants into rivers and lakes; and

WHEREAS the USEPA Headquarters Union and scientists, physicians, dentists and researchers world-wide state that artificial water fluoridation is not effective in the prevention of cavities and is not safe to vulnerable populations, as demonstrated in the U.S. National Research Council 2006 Review; and

WHEREAS there is a wide range of health vulnerabilities in the Sandpoint population and a wide range of consumption patterns for fluoridated water in beverages and foods made with artificially fluoridated water, which means that individuals' daily doses of fluoride chemicals from drinking water cannot be controlled; and

WHEREAS the European Court of Justice ruled June 5, 2005, that artificially fluoridated water must be treated as a medicine and cannot be used in commercial food or beverage preparation; and

WHEREAS exposing infants, children and adults to unregulated doses of medications without prescriptions or their informed consent is both irresponsible and unethical; and

WHEREAS the Mayor and City Council have been respectfully and publicly presented with, yet have officially ignored, documents and documentaries showing conclusively that water fluoridation is medically unethical, diminishes rather than improves public health and is harmful to the environment; and

WHEREAS over 900 Sandpoint residents have signed a petition expressing strong opposition to the forced and unethical "medication" of their city water; and

WHEREAS the city of Sandpoint has been fluoridating its water in the absence of informed public consent since 1952 and, since 2004, 147 communities in the U.S. have discontinued artificial water fluoridation and;

WHEREAS the Idaho Attorney General recently opined that artificial water fluoridation is a controversial issue most appropriately resolved politically within an affected Idaho community.

THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED THAT the Bonner County Republican Central Committee urges and petitions the Sandpoint City Council members to make an immediate motion to repeal Ordinance 1034, the fluoridation of city water, and call for a recorded vote of the individual council members.

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED THAT the Secretary of the Bonner County Republican Central Committee be hereby authorized and directed to forward a copy of this resolution to the Sandpoint Mayor and City Council members, members of this central committee and the media.

APPROVED AND ADOPTED

July 28, 2009:

JBS
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 12:50:38 PM »

60 years of fluoridating public water can't be good. 60 years of poisoning has taken it's toll be making people stupid, generation by generation. Luckily I was raised with our own well. If Hitler did it then it must be OK.
adhitlerum

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 12:59:57 PM »

It is written quite well and exact and that impresses me. This is a good start but how can this rid fluoride from things like snapple or stop the sale of "flinstones suppliments"?

Anyway it is a good start.
Draskinn

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 01:05:13 PM »

It is written quite well and exact and that impresses me. This is a good start but how can this rid fluoride from things like snapple or stop the sale of "flinstones suppliments"?

Anyway it is a good start.

Umm do you have a link about fluoride in Snapple? I drink Snapple iced tea every day, my refrigerator is full of the stuff, got a bottle sitting on my desk right now.

Iím getting a little tired of living in interesting times.  ďDraskinnĒ
adhitlerum

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 01:07:08 PM »

http://www.nofluoride.com/presentations/Fluoride_content_food_&_beverages.pdf

[PDF] Fluoride Content in Foods & Beverages
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
Assessing fluoride concentrations of juices and juice-flavored drinks. In this study, the ... Snapple. 0.29. Coka Cola Classic. 0.82. Hansens Soda ...
www.nofluoride.com/.../Fluoride_content_food_&_beverages.pdf - Similar
Draskinn

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 01:13:28 PM »

Thanks for the link, this is killing me I swear, Iím drinking tea out of glass bottles thinking Iím getting away from the leeching from the plastics an now to find out even getting it in glass there is STILL poisons in it!

Itís like you canít win. Angry Angry Angry

Iím getting a little tired of living in interesting times.  ďDraskinnĒ
adhitlerum

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 01:18:43 PM »

Thanks for the link, this is killing me I swear, I�m drinking tea out of glass bottles thinking I�m getting way from the leeching from the plastics an now to find out even getting it in glass there is STILL poisons in it!

It�s like you can�t win. Angry Angry Angry

Dont worry too much about these things since they are everywhere, even well water containes over 400 contaminants (in my area) so not many people are uneffected. You can still have these things but just try to do it sparingly, little bits arent as harmfull as every day consumption, a tea every few days or so isnt as bad as replacing water with it. All i can say as advice is that, always in moderation things can be controled.

Yes its bad but dont beat yourself up over it ever, just change little by little when you know.

Glass is still safer then plastics only it matters whats inside that bottle. I use glass jugs to hold filtered water in the basement and its good stuff.
Monkeypox

He Loved Big Brother

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2009, 01:20:27 PM »

Thanks for the link, this is killing me I swear, Iím drinking tea out of glass bottles thinking Iím getting away from the leeching from the plastics an now to find out even getting it in glass there is STILL poisons in it!

There are poisons in the air, water, ground, and food supply.  You can't possible get away from all the contaminants.

War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

óThomas Jefferson
TheHouseMan

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2009, 02:12:20 PM »

man, this paul can always be relied on. he backs us on every issue except 9/11.
DarkKnightNomeD

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2009, 02:28:43 PM »

are you dumb?

hes trying not to discredit himself, i think hes playing it smart, and well... he is , hes auditing the federal reserve, and i guess, passed or is passing this anti fluoride bill, hes doing a lot more then most for us have done for ourselves, we the American people, then any other senator or Governor or whatever to date
Unintelligable Name

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2009, 02:58:59 AM »

I like it. Hence I have tagged it.
TheHouseMan

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2009, 03:48:24 AM »

are you dumb?

hes trying not to discredit himself, i think hes playing it smart, and well... he is , hes auditing the federal reserve, and i guess, passed or is passing this anti fluoride bill, hes doing a lot more then most for us have done for ourselves, we the American people, then any other senator or Governor or whatever to date

that's exactly what i said. he backs us on every issue except 9/11. i'm fine with that. it would be political suicide, and i'm not even sure that paul believes it was an inside job. after all, he was in favor of afghanistan right after 9/11.
cog

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2009, 04:28:17 AM »

the fluoride in those other food and drinks are probably due to them being made with fluoridated water.

End water fluoridation and you can bet you'd see the levels go down in other products too.
Ghost in the Machine

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2009, 11:11:17 AM »

Ron Paul is the best thing since bread and butter!  Grin

A Who

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2009, 10:10:14 PM »

Ron Paul is the best thing since bread and butter!  Grin
Yeah, Ron Paul is a 21st Century Founding Father

"Build A Great Tomorrow, Hear My Words Today."

http://snardfarker.ning.com/profile/Awho
aviana
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2009, 10:17:45 PM »

the fluoride in those other food and drinks are probably due to them being made with fluoridated water.

End water fluoridation and you can bet you'd see the levels go down in other products too.

Yup - the water.  I read that doc, saw Minute Maid OJ and went straight to the fridge.  It reads 100% OJ from concentrate and filtered water.  Bingo.  We have a well and thought we were avoiding most of the fluoride.  *sigh*
RastaFariWasRight

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2009, 12:57:34 PM »

Hes gotta be careful too ya' know. Im sure he knows more truths than we do...

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance- Albert Einstein.
Valerius

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2009, 10:58:28 AM »

Just think what we could be without so many toxins in our environment.

"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass
RastaFariWasRight

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2009, 11:08:39 AM »

Undecided

This crosses my mind quite often since I am an athlete.

Ive always felt like damn, the potiential physically and mentally I couldve had if I had proper food and nutrition my whole life without all the excessive poisons and vaccines I have been submitted to for my 22 years of life... Then I start to think of the ancient human societies like the Samurai and the Spartans etc and how powerful, smart, health and cunning they must've been...

xpandngreal8y

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2009, 03:19:09 PM »

60 years of fluoridating public water can't be good. 60 years of poisoning has taken it's toll be making people stupid, generation by generation. Luckily I was raised with our own well. If Hitler did it then it must be OK.

Do you eat food  ?  if so you are never safe from fluoride.. but i have a solution.  http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=135253.0
RastaFariWasRight

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2009, 12:48:17 PM »

link didnt work...

SUPREMEMASTER

Commander

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2009, 12:50:25 PM »

Do you eat food  ?  if so you are never safe from fluoride.. but i have a solution.  http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=135253.0
link didnt work...
The link definitely doesn't work.
An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|
Unintelligable Name

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2009, 04:23:24 PM »

What do Idaho Republicans have to do with Ron Paul? Does the headline mean "Ron Paul's Forces" as in people associated with him? In the campaign for liberty?

Anybody have more information?
MRNO

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2009, 04:24:01 PM »

That's my question  too:  What's Ron Paul got to do with it?  If he can do that for Sandpoint Idaho, why not Austin, Texas?
Joseon

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2009, 04:41:37 PM »

There are poisons in the air, water, ground, and food supply.  You can't possible get away from all the contaminants.

Live in a pristine environment...
or do what I do....

Super Hepa Air Filters
Double Distilled H20
Highest level of Organic food NOT from America..

And maybe Gas masks, if you can withstand the stares from people. Cheesy

http://www.H20labs.com
http://www.Mercola.com/article/mercury/mercury_elimination.htm

Drink distilled water for Pure Health:

Detox with cilantro:

Omura determined that cilantro could mobilize mercury and other toxic metals rapidly from the CNS.96 97

Spread the Word.
VulpesVafrae

el-CIA(duh!)

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2009, 05:42:17 PM »

That's something people don't grasp. The planet's at endgame, and its starting to kill us off. Gov't likes to help too.

America is doubleplusgood today. It has always been doubleplusgood.
flaming_red_pill

it's my *

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2010, 03:09:02 PM »

This is great news! I am so glad that RP is confronting this terrible issue!!

The following is not an advertisement by the way, but is of potential interest to parents using formula and worried about fluoride:

I called ABBOTT LABS today regarding the pre-prepared bottled product Pediasure, and was very happy to hear from one of their phone representatives that the lab uses water from which the fluoride has been removed, or water from a source that is naturally very low in fluoride. If I am not mistaken, they are based out of Columbus OH. Heh, I hope they add my question to their website FAQ. She (the rep) didn't have the answer immediately, but actually asked someone in production according to what she said.

Thanks for sharing the info on Ron Paul. I wish I had supported his campaign out here.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.

-President John F. Kennedy on the Global Conspiracy
ericbs5247

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2010, 12:06:13 PM »

Water Fluoridation is just one facet of an overall agenda to dumb down the population.  This website goes into the whole "Dumbing Down" process and includes an excellent documentary on the subject called "Flouride Deception":

http://dumbing-down-of-humanity.blogspot.com/

There is a link to a spreadsheet in the blog above that you can download that evaluates the amount of fluoride you can consume before you start experiencing symptoms.  There are several hyperlinks on the spreadsheet to back up the assumptions of the model.

Ready to venture down the rabbit hole?
RastaFariWasRight

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2010, 10:20:47 AM »

The amount of sugar alone your probably getting with your days worth of snapple should make it unworth you drinking it, and hopefully your snapples arent loaded with artificial sugars.

I pretty much only drink reverse osmosis water, organic Almond milk, and juice whenever I feel like pulling oranges off my tree and juicing it myself...

I know reverse osmosis doesnt remove all the fluoride, but something else Ive heard is that increasing your calcium intake can lower your absorption of fluoride. Now this doesnt mean to go and drink more milk, thats probably the WORSE source of calcium...

Grain of Salt

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2013, 09:18:27 AM »

Well, I'm never eating Fruit Loops again...
magonia

« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2013, 01:18:29 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr2bSL5VQgM
Jackson Holly

It's the TV, stupid!

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2013, 02:16:57 PM »

"DO YOU REALIZE THAT FLUORIDATION IS THE MOST MONSTROUSLY
CONCEIVED AND DANGEROUS COMMUNIST PLOT WE HAVE
EVER HAD TO FACE?"
--January 29, 1964.

NewWorldNewAge

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2013, 06:21:41 AM »

I think the only way is to get a good quality water filter, I have only been drinking bottled water but this is also full of toxins, we can't win, Is it such a hypocrisy that we are told it is good for our teeth, so why not put minerals and vitamins into the water, All flouride is, is Toxic industrial waste which they are no longer able to pump into the atmosphere, so we drink it and our kidney filter it,

We are just walking talking water filter for the water company. some good info here

http://www.NewWorldNewAge.com
Joule_Ian

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2013, 12:41:06 AM »

The fact that fluoride is added alone should make
you abruptly stop consumption. Don't start again
until they take the medication out.
Here's a video I threw together to spread the word
about fluoride--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP0yaMBPh-o
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: