Bilderberg's Rick Perry Strikes!: U.S. Army Vehicles Spotted On I-35 in Texas

Author Topic: Bilderberg's Rick Perry Strikes!: U.S. Army Vehicles Spotted On I-35 in Texas  (Read 942 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
U.S. Army Vehicles Spotted On I-35 in Texas   
http://www.infowars.com/u-s-army-vehicles-spotted-on-i-35-in-texas/
Infowars July 27, 2009

On June 27, 2009, Will Bratton posted the videos below on the Vimeo website. It shows a flatbed trailer ferrying a couple black SUV Suburbans with Defense logos on them (described as Fifth Army, HHC CSRD). The video was shot on I-35 between San Marcos and Austin, Texas. “I did a tour in Iraq, 05-06, and I don’t remember any civilian models this heavily equipped being there,” writes Bratton.

The transport of these heavily equipped vehicles occurred a month before NLE 09, the FEMA exercise that kicks off this week. Is it possible these vehicles are related to the exercise aimed at confronting “domestic terrorists,” defined by the DHS as “rightwing extremists”?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline New Whirled Order

Always nice to hear that the army is moblizing right in your front yard.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Always nice to hear that the army is moblizing right in your front yard.

And this is while Rachel Maddow and others are blasting Bush's plan that had military arresting terrorists in NY.

The media is completely silent about this shit.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline larsonstdoc

I've seen these semi-trucks filled with new Army vehicles outside of Roanoke, Christiansburg and Blacksburg, Virginia on Interstate 81 either going towards TN or NC.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Volitzar

Yeah you have to wonder what they are planning for 2010 mid-term elections.

The economy isn't getting any better...

Trying to profile a Globalist degenerate hard for any PROFILER.