Impeach Obama Now Or Forever Hold Up Peace : Actions - Fruits

Author Topic: Impeach Obama Now Or Forever Hold Up Peace : Actions - Fruits  (Read 223714 times)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
OBAMACARE 2.0 ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2014, 07:52:37 PM »

"

The second year will show whether the full program is workable
 for the people it was intended to serve, or if major retooling will be needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hurdles for ObamaCare in 2nd sign-up season

Published September 15, 2014

Potential complications await consumers as President Barack Obama's health care law approaches its second open enrollment season, just two months away.

Don't expect a repeat of last year's website meltdown, but the new sign-up period could expose underlying problems with the law itself that are less easily fixed than a computer system.

Getting those who signed up this year enrolled again for 2015 won't be as easy as it might seem. And the law's interaction between insurance and taxes looks like a sure-fire formula for confusion.

For example:

-- For the roughly 8 million people who signed up this year, the administration has set up automatic renewal. But consumers who go that route may regret it. They risk sticker shock by missing out on lower-premium options. And they could get stuck with an outdated and possibly incorrect government subsidy. Automatic renewal should be a last resort, consumer advocates say.

--An additional 5 million people or so will be signing up for the first time on HealthCare.gov and state exchange websites. But the Nov. 15-Feb. 15 open enrollment season will be half as long the 2013-2014 sign-up period, and it overlaps with the holiday season.

-- Of those enrolled this year, the overwhelming majority received tax credits to help pay their premiums. Because those subsidies are tied to income, those 6.7 million consumers will have to file new forms with their 2014 tax returns to prove they got the right amount. Too much subsidy and their tax refunds will be reduced. Too little, and the government owes them.

--Tens of millions of people who remained uninsured this year face tax penalties for the first time, unless they can secure an exemption.

Some congressional supporters of the law are worried about more political fallout, particularly because of the law's convoluted connections with the tax system.[/i][/size]

ARTICLE AT FOX~~~>http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/15/hurdles-for-obamacare-in-2nd-sign-up-season/
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Impeach Obama Now Or Forever Hold Up Peace
« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2014, 05:12:57 PM »
bump for ebola and open borders and ISIS ISIL
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Impeach Obama Now Or Forever Hold Up Peace
« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2014, 02:44:30 PM »
http://washingtonexaminer.com/michelle-obama-warns-senate-control-impeachment-rests-on-few-hundred-votes/article/2554273

Michelle Obama warns Senate control, impeachment, rest on 'few hundred votes'
 By Paul Bedard  | October 2, 2014 | 11:01 am

First lady Michelle Obama, going to bat for Senate Democrats amid reports she is abandoning them on the campaign trail, is warning that control of the chamber and the potential Republican impeachment of her husband rests on just a few votes.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
Re: OBAMACARE 2.0 ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2014, 04:24:23 PM »

… want to know what year two of OBOLACARE
will cost you? Too bad … gotta wait until AFTER
THE ELECTION! First year startup was OCTOBER 1 …
this year … November 15!

"… some insurers are anticipating double-digit rate hikes …"

Obamacare website won’t reveal insurance
costs for 2015 until after election

States with key Senate races face double-digit premium hikes

By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Those planning to purchase health insurance on the Obamacare exchange will soon find out how much rates have increased — after the Nov. 4 election.

Enrollment on the Healthcare.gov website begins Nov. 15, or 11 days after the midterm vote, and critics who worry about rising premium hikes in 2015 say that’s no coincidence. Last year’s inaugural enrollment period on the health-care exchange began Oct. 1.

“This is more than just a glitch,” said Tim Phillips, president of free-market Americans for Prosperity, in a Friday statement. “The administration’s decision to withhold the costs of this law until after Election Day is just more proof that Obamacare is a bad deal for Americans.”

Robert Laszewski, president of Health Policy and Strategy Associates, said in a Monday column in USA Today that “when it comes to a lack of openness and transparency about Obamacare, this administration has no peer.”

Even so, details about cost increases are trickling out in states with pivotal Senate contests: Alaska, Iowa and Louisiana. All three states are wrestling with double-digit premium hikes from some state insurance companies on the exchange, which has fueled another round of Republican attacks on the Affordable Care Act.

It’s the Democrats’ bad luck that those states may be outliers. PriceWaterhouseCoopers’ Health Research Institute reports Oct. 3 that the average premium increase this year is 5.9 percent, according to data collected from 40 states and the District of Columbia.

ARTICLE HERE~~~>http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/14/obamacare-website-wont-reveal-insurance-costs-for-/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2014, 04:45:54 PM »

… and from USA TODAY:

Obamacare is in hiding until after the election

Robert Laszewski

The second Obamacare open enrollment is scheduled to begin on November 15th and end on February 15th. Instead of learning critical lessons from the mistakes of the first open enrollment fiasco, the Obama administration appears to be trying to silence potential critics.

Last week, The Wall Street Journal reported that the administration sent an email to the insurance companies participating in Obamacare telling them to keep their mouths shut about the testing of the new health law's enrollment system saying, that unlike last year, they would require "all testers (the insurance companies) to acknowledge the confidentiality of this process" before they would be allowed to participate.

~~~~

So why all this effort to keep clear information away from the public?

There is an election on November 4th. Every administration spins the facts. But when it comes to a lack of openness and transparency about Obamacare, this administration has no peer.

READ HERE~~~>http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2014/10/12/obamacare-health-care-enrollment-transparency-lacking-column/16933173/

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2014, 05:01:34 PM »

Remember when Alec Baldwin had those commercials that said "What's in your wallet?"

Obama should run commercials that say---WHAT WAS IN YOUR WALLET?

The fleecing of America---Part 2.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #86 on: October 14, 2014, 05:07:01 PM »

One of my sons goes to the University of Montana. 

BC/BS  (the BS stands for bullcrap) charges the students $300 a month for health care--18 to 25 year old students.

My son has never been sick so he opted out of it.  YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE IF YOU DON'T WANT IT AT THE U OF MONTANA.  Most students don't realize that in 4 years they are paying about  $15,000 FOR something they are not required to have.

If you have children in college, this may be valuable info to save you/them money.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
THE DECLINE & FALL OF OBAMA'S HIP-HOP PRESIDENCY
« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2014, 10:00:42 AM »

PHOTO:  http://www.worth1000.com/entries/593044/lil-obama#c

…. I know the relationship between Barry & Mike Obola and the hip-hop sub-culture is strained at times …
he, after all, is perceived by some of them as not doing ENOUGH for the cause. Most grown-ups in America
can see through the O'Whitehouse supposed rap-hipness and kissing up to the likes of Lil'Wayne et al, as
pure politics … but not so with the rest of the world. I am sensing that they have HAD IT … are fed up with
OBOLA and his 'scene' … am I wrong? And it is NOT ONLY the fact that he just dragged his party down
to one of the worst US political defeats in memory … it's the WHOLE ENCHILADA! The depravity … yes.
The emphasis on LesbianBiGayTransgender "issues" … yes. The Africanization and gender-bending of American
politics … yes, at the risk of my sounding 'racist'. In general, the vaulting of degenerate street culture
to the pinnacles of solemn US governance. Like it or not, he is the face of America … and I can
only see a complete rejection of that face around the world in the coming months.

LETS START HERE w/Colbert … Blowback From Obama's Visit to China
http://thecolbertreport.cc.com/videos/thgfth/blowback-from-obama-s-visit-to-china

OK Mr. Colbert and adoring audience … keep on laughing … and
we shall see what transpires. And don't try to sell that clown Bob Dietl
as a spokeman for the resistance … dude, it is just that cutured adults have HAD IT.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
Re: THE DECLINE & FALL OF OBAMA'S HIP-HOP PRESIDENCY
« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2014, 10:47:18 AM »
Some people have liken Obummer to a 'game show' host. lol
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline iamc2

« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2014, 09:47:44 PM »
 A sad day for the world to watch the President of the USA/America/the Land of the FREE/this person act like a FOLL in Folly on the HOOD!

America is in trouble & so is the Free World...
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #90 on: November 14, 2014, 01:46:18 PM »

… tomorrow is NOVEMBER 15 … the elections
are safely out-of-the-way for the conspiring Democrats
who successfully sold the STUPID Americans a bill-of-goods
called the ACA / Obolacare.

READY TO SIGN UP FOR ROUND 2?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HHS lowers ObamaCare enrollment forecast
for 2015 by nearly 33 percent

The Department of Health and Human Services expects ObamaCare enrollments through the federal and state exchanges to come in between 9 million and 9.9 million by the end of 2015, according to CNBC, far lower than the most recent estimate released by the Congressional Budget Office in April of this year:

Federal officials on Monday sought to lower expectations for upcoming enrollment in Obamacare, announcing that they now believe that only between 9 million and 9.9 million people will be enrolled in Affordable Care Act health insurance plans by the end of 2015. ( Ed: Some government agencies are saying a number of ONLY 8 million will be realized. )

That is well below the 13 million people that the Congressional Budget Office has projected for Obamacare enrollment by the end of 2015. Open enrollment for 2015 plans resumes Saturday.

"
… this is basically an admission that people aren't as into ObamaCare's narrow networks and high-deductibles as its apologists so often claim.

HERE~~~>http://www.freedomworks.org/content/hhs-lowers-obamacare-enrollment-forecast-2015-nearly-33-percent

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #91 on: November 15, 2014, 10:13:46 AM »

… hmmm.   :-\

Cost of Coverage Under Affordable Care Act to Increase in 2015

By ROBERT PEAR, REED ABELSON and AGUSTIN ARMENDARIZ NOV. 14, 2014

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration on Friday unveiled data showing that many Americans with health insurance bought under the Affordable Care Act could face substantial price increases next year — in some cases as much as 20 percent — unless they switch plans.

The data became available just hours before the health insurance marketplace was to open to buyers seeking insurance for 2015.

An analysis of the data by The New York Times suggests that although consumers will often be able to find new health plans with prices comparable to those they now pay, the situation varies greatly from state to state and even among counties in the same state.

@ NYT~~~>http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/15/us/politics/cost-of-coverage-under-affordable-care-act-to-increase-in-2015.html?emc=edit_th_20141115&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=67995475&_r=0

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #92 on: November 15, 2014, 10:24:03 AM »

quote JH:

"
I am sensing that they have HAD IT...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

READ - FROM WSJ~~~> http://online.wsj.com/articles/the-loneliest-president-since-nixon-1415920451

The Loneliest President Since Nixon

Facing adversity, Obama has no idea how to respond.

CHAD CROWE

By PEGGY NOONAN
Updated Nov. 14, 2014 6:00 p.m. ET

Seven years ago I was talking to a longtime Democratic operative on Capitol Hill about a politician who was in trouble. The pol was likely finished, he said. I was surprised. Can’t he change things and dig himself out? No. “People do what they know how to do.” Politicians don’t have a vast repertoire. When they get in a jam they just do what they’ve always done, even if it’s not working anymore.

This came to mind when contemplating President Obama. After a devastating election, he is presenting himself as if he won. The people were not saying no to his policies, he explained, they would in fact like it if Republicans do what he tells them.

You don’t begin a new relationship with a threat, but that is what he gave Congress: Get me an immigration bill I like or I’ll change U.S. immigration law on my own.

Mr. Obama is doing what he knows how to do—stare them down and face them off. But his circumstances have changed. He used to be a conquering hero, now he’s not. On the other hand he used to have to worry about public support. Now, with no more elections before him, he has the special power of the man who doesn’t care.

I have never seen a president in exactly the position Mr. Obama is, which is essentially alone. He’s got no one with him now. The Republicans don’t like him, for reasons both usual and particular: They have had no good experiences with him. The Democrats don’t like him, for their own reasons plus the election loss.

This week at the Beijing summit there was no sign the leaders of the world had any particular regard for him. They can read election returns. They respect power and see it leaking out of him. If Mr. Obama had won the election they would have faked respect and affection.

Vladimir Putin delivered the unkindest cut, patting Mr. Obama’s shoulder reassuringly. Normally that’s Mr. Obama’s move, putting his hand on your back or shoulder as if to bestow gracious encouragement, needy little shrimp that you are.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #93 on: November 15, 2014, 10:35:28 AM »

Bad men are better known than TRUSTED.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #94 on: November 15, 2014, 11:02:40 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Some observations of the map

*some of the more populated states are not reported--NY, CA,etc.

*generally they are taking more money from wealthier people in wealthy states--TX, FL, IL, NC, etc

*they are decreasing rates in poorer states--MT, SD, KS, MS

*BOTTOM LINE--STEALING WHAT THEY CAN FROM EVERYBODY.

*As an aside,  I went to the VA the other day and they took x-rays of my cervical spine, lumbar spine, hips, knees ankles and feet.  THEY CHARGED MY INSURANCE COMPANY $9400!!!!!!  Being a partially disabled vet, I do not have to pay out of pocket.  But I couldn't believe how much they charged.  The insurance company paid about $4000 of the total.  In my opinion, the system is on the verge of collapse.  As another aside they gave me 3 new doctors--all could barely speak English and they were all from the Middle East.  WHAT A COUNTRY.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2014, 08:09:11 AM »

… Barry & Mike Obola and pretty much
the entire GOV ELITE have created the
false impression of massive popular
support through FAKE social media following.
    >:(

Barack Obama is political king of the fake Twitter followers,
with more than 19.5 MILLION online fans who don't really exist

By DAVID MARTOSKO, US POLITICAL EDITOR FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 15:58 EST, 24 September 2013

Among influential U.S. political tweeters, President Barack Obama is the undisputed king of the fake followers. A MailOnline analysis ranks his sizable Twitter following as the most deceptive total among the 21 most influential accounts run by American politicians: More than 19.5 million of his 36.9 million Twitter followers are accounts that don't correspond to real people.

The four phoniest accounts in the sample, which included Democratic and Republican Party leaders in Washington, D.C., were those belonging to President Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, first lady Michelle Obama and the White House communications shop.

Of the president's 36.9 million Twitter followers, an astonishing 53 per cent – or 19.5 million – are fake accounts, according to a search engine at the Internet research vendor StatusPeople.com. Just 20 per cent of Obama's Twitter buddies are real people who are active users.

Overall, the five most influential accounts linked to the Obama administration – the first lady has two – account for 23.4 million fake followers.

ARTICLE HERE~~~>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2430875/Barack-Obama-19-5m-fake-Twitter-followers.html

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2014, 11:32:27 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #97 on: November 17, 2014, 11:40:23 AM »

… Barry & Mike Obola and pretty much
the entire GOV ELITE have created the
false impression of massive popular
support through FAKE social media following.
    >:(

Barack Obama is political king of the fake Twitter followers,
with more than 19.5 MILLION online fans who don't really exist

By DAVID MARTOSKO, US POLITICAL EDITOR FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 15:58 EST, 24 September 2013

Among influential U.S. political tweeters, President Barack Obama is the undisputed king of the fake followers. A MailOnline analysis ranks his sizable Twitter following as the most deceptive total among the 21 most influential accounts run by American politicians: More than 19.5 million of his 36.9 million Twitter followers are accounts that don't correspond to real people.

The four phoniest accounts in the sample, which included Democratic and Republican Party leaders in Washington, D.C., were those belonging to President Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, first lady Michelle Obama and the White House communications shop.

Of the president's 36.9 million Twitter followers, an astonishing 53 per cent – or 19.5 million – are fake accounts, according to a search engine at the Internet research vendor StatusPeople.com. Just 20 per cent of Obama's Twitter buddies are real people who are active users.

Overall, the five most influential accounts linked to the Obama administration – the first lady has two – account for 23.4 million fake followers.

ARTICLE HERE~~~>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2430875/Barack-Obama-19-5m-fake-Twitter-followers.html

Drudge iss really hammering this issue today.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #98 on: November 25, 2014, 07:22:41 PM »

… this sounds like a TOTAL vindication
of the right's objection to OBAMACARE to me:

"
We took their mandate and put all of our focus on the wrong problem—health care reform.

Chuck Schumer: Passing Obamacare in 2010 Was a Mistake

The Senate’s No. 3 Democrat says that his party misused its mandate.

BY SARAH MIMMS

November 25, 2014 Sen. Chuck Schumer upbraided his own party Tuesday for pushing the Affordable Care Act through Congress in 2010.

While Schumer emphasized during a speech at the National Press Club that he supports the law and that its policies "are and will continue to be positive changes," he argued that the Democrats acted wrongly in using their new mandate after the 2008 election to focus on the issue rather than the economy at the height of a terrible recession.

"After passing the stimulus, Democrats should have continued to propose middle-class-oriented programs and built on the partial success of the stimulus, but unfortunately Democrats blew the opportunity the American people gave them," Schumer said. "We took their mandate and put all of our focus on the wrong problem—health care reform."

The third-ranking Senate Democrat noted that just about 5 percent of registered voters in the United States lacked health insurance before the implementation of the law, arguing that to focus on a problem affecting such "a small percentage of the electoral made no political sense."

The larger problem, affecting most Americans, he said, was a poor economy resulting from the recession. "When Democrats focused on health care, the average middle-class person thought, 'The Democrats aren't paying enough attention to me,' " Schumer said.

ARTICLE HERE~~~>http://www.nationaljournal.com/congress/chuck-schumer-passing-obamacare-in-2010-was-a-mistake-20141125

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #99 on: November 30, 2014, 09:17:03 AM »

… I found a link to this poll this morning on AOL …
not a conservative/republican stronghold! It's
a Newsmax Poll of Obola's popularity … you have
to vote, give your email and then confirm to see
the results.

… very telling, and not good news for the dems:

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2014, 09:35:50 AM »
Nearly 7 0f 10 in every area showing negative  and half on obummer care.  I had to say no difference in the health care one . I'm sure that vote will change before long
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2014, 09:41:20 AM »
Nearly 7 0f 10 in every area showing negative  and half on obummer care.  I had to say no difference in the health care one . I'm sure that vote will change before long

… yeah, me too. Luckily our family's insurance setup
has not been affected … but we do expect dramatic
up-ticks in the rates SOON.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #102 on: November 30, 2014, 10:49:48 AM »

… is so-called "Critical Race Theory" the fuel
that powers the OBOLA administration …
and the fires of the current riots?

wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory

Critical race theory (CRT) is an academic discipline focused upon the application of critical theory,[1][2] a critical examination of society and culture, to the intersection of race, law, and power.[1][2] Critical race theory is often associated with many of the controversial issues involved in the pursuit of equality issues related to race and ethnicity.

The movement is loosely unified by two common themes. First, CRT proposes that white supremacy and racial power are maintained over time, and in particular, that the law may play a role in this process. Second, CRT work has investigated the possibility of transforming the relationship between law and racial power, and more broadly, pursues a project of achieving racial emancipation and anti-subordination.[3]

Appearing in U.S. law schools in the mid- to late 1980s, critical race theory began as a reaction to critical legal studies.[4] Scholars such as Derrick Bell ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derrick_Bell ) applauded the focus of civil rights scholarship on race, but were deeply critical of civil rights scholars' commitment to colorblindness and their focus on intentional discrimination, rather than a broader focus on the conditions of racial inequality.

… Derrick Bell and his theory is VERY controversial to say the least …
here is a video of OBAMA literally embracing Bell during college
days … which was dug up and released by Sean Hannity:

http://maroonedinmarin.blogspot.com/2012/03/hannity-plays-college-tape-of-obama.html

~~~~~ from: http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2175

In 1992 Bell published his most well-known book, Faces at the Bottom of the Well: The Permanence of Racism. A few of the book's most notable quotes on the subject of race include the following:

* "Despite undeniable progress for many, no African Americans are insulated from incidents of racial discrimination. Our careers, even our lives, are threatened because of our color."[7]
   * "[T]he racism that made slavery feasible is far from dead ... and the civil rights gains, so hard won, are being steadily eroded."[8]
   * "... few whites are ready to actively promote civil rights for blacks."[9]
   * "[D]iscrimination in the workplace is as vicious (if less obvious) than it was when employers posted signs 'no negras need apply.'"[10]
   * “It has begun to seem that blacks, particularly black men, who lack at least two college degrees, are not hired in any position above the most menial.”[11]
   * "We rise and fall less as a result of our efforts than in response to the needs of a white society that condemns all blacks to quasi citizenship as surely as it segregated our parents."[12]
   * "Slavery is, as an example of what white America has done, a constant reminder of what white America might do."[13]
   * "Black people will never gain full equality in this country.… African Americans must confront and conquer the otherwise deadening reality of our permanent subordinate status."[14]
   * "Tolerated in good times, despised when things go wrong, as a people we [blacks] are scapegoated and sacrificed as distraction or catalyst for compromise to facilitate resolution of political differences or relieve economic adversity."[15]
   * "The fact that, as victims, we suffer racism's harm but, as a people, [we] cannot share the responsibility for that harm, may be the crucial component in a definition of what it is to be black in America.”[16]
   * “Victimized themselves by an uncaring society, some blacks vent their rage on victims like themselves.”[17]
   * Racism remains “an integral, permanent, and indestructible component of this society.”[18]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

… and finally, from Freedom Outpost, about one year ago:

According to Some Blacks (and Critical Race Theory),
Blacks Cannot Be Racists...Who Knew?

"
But the biggest problem with Critical Race Theory (which proves its lack of credibility) is the fact that it is not only built on questionable theories, but ones that are fully racist. CRT says all whites are racist and must constantly work to prove we are not. This is the most ludicrous and racist aspect of Critical Race Theory because it encourages all blacks to see all whites as racist. There is nothing good in the racist Critical Race Theory. While it caters to those who live by emotional virtue, it has no basis in absolute truth.

It is obvious that some blacks will only be happy when ALL whites are forced to the back of the bus. They want payback and would probably want to start with some form of monetary reparations. Frankly, I would not be surprised if that is also part of Obama's upcoming agenda. Time will tell, but whatever happens in the future, it won't be good.

READ ARTICLE HERE~~~>http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/08/according-to-some-blacks-and-critical-race-theory-derrick-bell-blacks-cannot-be-racists-who-knew/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2014, 08:13:11 AM »

… my feeling is that this guy is not alone …
he really represents the sea change in the DEM
party. Some people don't even know why they
are changing their long-held views … they may
not be as literate and informed as he is … but
they just sense that the Obama/Clinton train
has pulled out of the station, and they are
not on it.

H. A. Goodman
Columnist and journalist published in Salon.com,
The Hill's Congress Blog, and other publications.
Author of Logic of Demons

I'm a Liberal Democrat. I'm Voting for
Rand Paul in 2016. Here Is Why.

Posted: 11/17/2014 3:31 am EST

The editor of Breitbart Unmasked, a site that I enjoy immensely and find informative, recently told me that supporting Rand Paul disqualifies a person from being labeled a progressive. My rebuttal was that he might be right. However, I also mentioned that Democratic Senator Tim Kaine of Virginia agreed with my latest Congress Blog piece. In the article, I explain why Rand Paul is correct in questioning the legality of President Obama's troop deployments. Sadly, people at UC Berkeley are more interested in protesting Bill Maher than condemning a conflict George McGovern stated weakens our country in the same manner as Vietnam. Hundreds of airstrikes, over 3,000 soldiers deployed, and a request for $5.6 billion is a war, folks.

Had President Mitt Romney just doubled our military presence in the Middle East and launched airstrikes that even the Kurds and the Free Syrian Army have criticized, the reaction would have been entirely different from liberals throughout the country. We once again have over 3,000 American boots on the ground in Iraq (without a peep from the anti-war left), only months after a VA crisis that caused veterans to die as they waited for health care, and about the same time as the publication of this book by an American general. To make matters worse, Congress is too cowardly to even debate the issue, despite calls for a discussion by Rand Paul. In the meantime, our values as a nation have succumb to fear mongering and paranoia.

I've never voted for a Republican in my life, but in 2016, Kentucky Senator Rand Paul will be my choice for president. On issues that affect the long-term survival of this country; grandiose concerns like perpetual war that could send generations of Americans fighting and dying in the Middle East, domestic spying that could eventually lead to a police state, and numerous other topics, Rand Paul has shown that he bucks both the Republican and Democratic penchant for succumbing to public opinion, an overreaction to the terror threat, and a gross indifference to an egregious assault on our rights as citizens.

@HuffPo~~~>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-goodman/im-a-liberal-democrat-im_b_6169542.html

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2014, 09:05:00 AM »

… my feeling is that this guy is not alone …
he really represents the sea change in the DEM
party. Some people don't even know why they
are changing their long-held views … they may
not be as literate and informed as he is … but
they just sense that the Obama/Clinton train
has pulled out of the station, and they are
not on it.

Let's hope you are right.  I agree with what you say.  If we could get people away from their flat screens and cell phones long enough to realize that the liberals have politically SET THE COUNTRY ON FIRE;  i.e. they are destroying the foundations from their offices in DC and elsewhere.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
The GOP’s War On Obama’s Executive Action Lasted About 5 Minutes
« Reply #105 on: December 04, 2014, 11:26:44 AM »
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/gop-war-immigration-fizzles

The GOP’s War On Obama’s Executive Action Lasted About 5 Minutes

By SAHIL KAPUR
Talking Points Memo
December 03, 2014

AP Photo / Susan Walsh

Five months ago, conservative were so livid over President Barack Obama's upcoming "executive amnesty" that incoming House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) couldn't bring himself to rule out impeaching the president as punishment.

Now, even firebrand Rep. Steve King (R-IA) and Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL), Obama's chief immigration foes, have ruled that out. GOP leaders were never seriously considering the idea, but they've successfully tamped down any talk of it.

What's more, Republicans may be on the brink of avoiding a government shutdown fight, at least until March, and effectively permitting the executive actions by "Emperor Obama," as Speaker John Boehner's (R-OH) office has dubbed him, with no pushback other than a symbolic vote of disapproval.

[Continued...]
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
A decent nation would have impeached Bush and Obama
« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2014, 02:46:20 PM »
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/12/18/1348431/-A-decent-nation-would-have-impeached-Bush-and-Obama#

A decent nation would have impeached Bush and Obama

by Daily Kos
December 18, 2014

The administration of George W. Bush committed a number of actions, some of which are likely criminal, some of which expand the powers of the executive beyond credible fidelity to the constitution and some of which are just plain offensive regardless of their legality.  President Obama, who followed Bush into office, made some show of reversing some of the policies of his predecessor that had brought protest from civil libertarian and good government groups. Other policies were maintained intact or, worse, expanded. Obama's failures in this regard and his failure to prosecute his predecessor for actions like torture, disappearances, extrajudicial killings, maintaining secret foreign gulags, warrantless mass surveillance, and manipulating intelligence and catapulting propaganda to lead the nation into a dubiously legal preemptive war, among other actions, have created a culture of impunity that makes these sorts of offenses likely to recur.

First a bit of housekeeping. This is a discussion of the potential impeachment of George W. Bush (which opportunity has passed) and Barack Obama for a variety of actions that their administrations have taken. This is not to say that impeachment is the only remedy that is appropriate for these actions. Though the statute of limitations has run out on some of Bush's crimes, others have no statute of limitations:
    President Bush and Vice President Cheney may also be criminally culpable for waterboarding and other forms of torture. This should also be investigated now, even though there is no statute of limitations for waterboarding and other life-threatening forms of torture—those responsible may be prosecuted as long as they live. Both President Bush and Vice President Cheney have publicly admitted their involvement in waterboarding detainees abroad. The federal anti-torture statute makes it an apparent crime to have done so.
Impeachment may not be politically feasible or even necessarily a potentially fruitful pursuit for its own sake (though the public debate around such an effort could be quite useful). Further, the focus on these two presidents is not meant to, in any way, take away from the culpability of members of their administrations, other parts of government, or the military and intelligence communities for their parts in a variety of actions.

[Continued...]
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline jerryweaver

Re: An Illiterate Retard nation will vote Jeb Bush or Michelle Obama
« Reply #107 on: December 28, 2014, 03:47:17 PM »

I worked in two pres campaigns.
I expected my fellow Americans would listen to reason and vote RP .
These days I just threaten boobtoobers if they plan on voting. I am sure that is a felony. /SARC/

CNN/ORC Poll: Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner
By Alexandra Jaffe, CNN
updated 1:15 PM EST, Sun December 28, 2014
http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/28/politics/bush-leads-gop-field-poll/

Michelle Obama’s Favorable Rating Eclipses Her Husband’s
http://www.gallup.com/poll/117232/Michelle-Obama-Favorable-Rating-Eclipses-Husband.aspx

Obama for Prez in 2016!
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/23/barack-obama-or-michelle-obama-could-run-for-president-in-2016-and-beyond.html

PRESIDENT MICHELLE OBAMA TAKES CHARGE
The road to January 20, 2017.
http://spectator.org/articles/59149/president-michelle-obama-takes-charge

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
* Michelle Obama lies to new citizens during a naturalization ceremony! Unreal!
« Reply #108 on: January 03, 2015, 08:12:51 AM »
A friend sent this to me. Anyone seen this?
http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2014/06/18/first-lady-welcomes-50-new-americans-national-archives

Oh yeah, don't teach new immigrants the truth about the history of America, but just tell them what you want them to foolishly believe, so they go along with your mindless brainwashing crap. Absolute nonsense, and yet the Republicons will do nothing about this rogue administration, which implicates them also!

Harvard educated First Lady Michelle Obama reminded attendees of a naturalization ceremony Wednesday that the Founding Fathers weren't born in America.

The ceremony for 50 new U.S. citizens was held at the National Archives in Washington, D.C.

She said during her speech, referring to the Declaration of Independence, "It's amazing that just a few feet from here where I'm
standing are the signatures of the 56 Founders who put their names on a Declaration that changed the course of history, and like the 50 of you,

none of them were born American - they became American."

Excuse me?  Did she actually mean that those who signed the Declaration of Independence and participated in the drafting of the Constitution were not born in America?  Benjamin Franklin was born in Pennsylvania and Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and James Madison were born in Virginia.  John Adams was born in Massachusetts . Only eight of the 56 were not born in America. Surely she knew this.

But, then again, maybe not.  After all, she is a Harvard graduate.  Isn't she?
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
How shameful that Michelle would lie to new immigrants to America. There is no excuse! This administration MUST be held accountable for their absolute lies!

A list from the same National Archives that shows where the signers of the Declaration of Independence were born:
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/print_friendly.html?page=declaration_signers_factsheet_content.html&title=NARA%20|%20The%20Declaration%20of%20Independence%3A%20Signers%20Factsheet

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/declaration_signers_gallery_facts.pdf

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
THE LIES COMING OUT OF DC NEED TO STOP, AND YESTERDAY!

THIS IS ONE MORE EXAMPLE (OF THOUSANDS) OF THE LIES COMING OUT OF THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION. YET THE REPUBLICANS REMAIN SILENT? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

Another lie documented! Shameful!

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life

They must be dumbing down Harvard students as well?

Offline larsonstdoc

Harvard educated First Lady Michelle Obama reminded attendees of a naturalization ceremony Wednesday that the Founding Fathers weren't born in America.

The ceremony for 50 new U.S. citizens was held at the National Archives in Washington, D.C.

She said during her speech, referring to the Declaration of Independence, "It's amazing that just a few feet from here where I'm
standing are the signatures of the 56 Founders who put their names on a Declaration that changed the course of history, and like the 50 of you,

none of them were born American - they became American."

Excuse me?  Did she actually mean that those who signed the Declaration of Independence and participated in the drafting of the Constitution were not born in America?  Benjamin Franklin was born in Pennsylvania and Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and James Madison were born in Virginia.  John Adams was born in Massachusetts . Only eight of the 56 were not born in America. Surely she knew this.

But, then again, maybe not.  After all, she is a Harvard graduate.  Isn't she?

5 OF MY ANCESTORS SIGNED THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE.

S(he) is not worthy to even mention the Declaration of Independence.

www.wnd.com/2009/08/105998/

Offline jerryweaver

Ya.

I has a dream of a cell phone app that uses speech recognition software and searches the net and sends an alarm anytime one of the selected ones speak. Let's call it " that's b.s."

Offline chris jones

Neither one of the Obamas are fond of Americans, this isn't her first slip of the tongue.
I can't dig up the photo but I clearly remember when the National Anthem was played they both had their left hand over their heart. Kinda like giving the USA a one finger salute.
 Micheles speach will not be on the MSM.

Offline larsonstdoc

Under Obama, the US Federal Debt Has Risen $7,514,567,086,650 DOLLARS
« Reply #116 on: January 06, 2015, 05:13:30 PM »

We'll round it off to $7.5 TRILLION DOLLARS
  The government puts the National Debt at a little over $18 TRILLION.  So according to these figures and the coming last 2 years of Obama, he and Congress will have created more than half of the National Debt.
  That is a LIE.
  The real debt is approaching $250 TRILLION----google Lawerence Kotlikov

www.realclearpolicy.com/blog/2012/12/01/economist_laurence_kotlikoff_us_222_trillion_in_debt_363.html

Economist Laurence Kotlikoff: U.S. $222 Trillion in Debt

Story that goes with the headline below....

www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/under-obama-federal-debt-84266-full-time-private-sector-worker
(CNSNews.com) - The federal government drove $789,473,350,613.20 deeper into debt in calendar year 2014, an increase that equaled  $6,875 per household, $7,458 per full-time year-round worker, and $8,853 per full-time year-round private-sector worker.

According to the Treasury, the debt started calendar year 2014 at $17,351,970,784,950.10 and ended it at $18,141,444,135,563.30.

When Obama took office on Jan. 20, 2009, the debt was $10,626,877,048,913.08. Since then, it has increased $7,514,567,086,650.22--which is $65,443 per household, $70,985 per full-time worker and $84,266 per full-time private-sector worker.

In 2013, according to the Census Bureau there were 105,862,000 full-time year-round workers in the United States. The $789,473,350,613.20 increase in the federal debt during 2014 worked out to $7,457.57 for each of those full-time year-round workers.

Offline larsonstdoc

Obama to propose two free years of community college for students
« Reply #117 on: January 08, 2015, 08:13:01 PM »
www.politico.com/story/2015/01/barack-obama-free-community-college-114094.html

more at the link...

President Barack Obama on Friday will propose making two years of community college free for students.

In a White House video posted Thursday evening, Obama said he wanted to offer “a little preview” of his plans for the Jan. 20 State of the Union address.

“What I’d like to do is to see the first two years of community college free for everybody who’s willing to work for it,” Obama said. “It’s something we can accomplish, and it’s something that will train our workforce so that we can compete with anybody in the world.”

The proposal would make two years of community college free for students with a C+ average who attend school at least half-time and who are making “steady progress” toward their degree.

Offline decemberfellow

Re: Obama to propose two free years of community college for students
« Reply #118 on: January 08, 2015, 09:03:45 PM »
Rest assured it won't be FREE for we the tax payers or the partakers of the college degree. Just like another promise about some health care thing.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
Cheryl Attkisson Is Suing Obama & The Rest Of The USA Should Join Her Lawsuit.
« Reply #119 on: January 10, 2015, 10:43:19 AM »
Cheryl Attkisson, a former CBS News reporter, is suing Obama and the US Department of Justice for hacking into her computer and deleting data relating to such scandals as Fast & Furious, Obamacare, and the Benghazi cover up.
http://investmentwatchblog.com/cheryl-attkisson-a-former-cbs-news-reporter-is-suing-obama-and-the-us-department-of-justice-for-hacking-into-her-computer-and-deleting-data-relating-to-such-scandals-as-fast-furious-obamacare-an/#IEfbxV73FmBd9i0d.99

Former CBS News correspondent Sharyl Attkisson has sued the Justice Department over the hacking of her computers, officially accusing the Obama administration of illegal surveillance while she was reporting on administration scandals.

In a series of legal filings that seek $35 million in damages, Attkisson alleges that three separate computer forensic exams showed that hackers used sophisticated methods to surreptitiously monitor her work between 2011 and 2013.

“I just think it’s important to send a message that people shouldn’t be victimized and throw up their hands and think there’s nothing they can do and they’re powerless,” Attkisson said in an interview.

The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov