Impeach Obama Now Or Forever Hold Up Peace : Actions - Fruits

Author Topic: Impeach Obama Now Or Forever Hold Up Peace : Actions - Fruits  (Read 223715 times)

Offline decemberfellow

Re: ***RED ALERT! Biden: Executive orders, action can be taken on guns***
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2013, 09:34:50 AM »
Thank you for those facts Southern,  I print and post these on the bulletin boards in my works cafeteria.        They get read!  

a thought  on the side     Bulletin   board  man if the power idiots see that word it will be changed,  maybe Bulletless board :) :) :) :)    
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2013, 09:48:29 AM »
    All information in this thread comes directly from the FBI.
    http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/cri...ta-table-8

Close to 300 million firearms in the US.

8,583 gun deaths in 2011

299,991,417 firearms that were NOT used to kill someone in 2011.

But the solution has to be taking those away right?

12,664 murders in 2011.
    Of those 8,583 were gun related.
    That means that over 33% of murders are carried out by some other means.

Of the 8,583 gun deaths in 2011, 323 were from a rifle.
    This is 3.76% of all gun deaths and only 2.55% of all murders.
    8,260 (96.23%) of those were NOT from a rifle
    I would venture to say that 8,500 of them were NOT from an Ar-15.

But the solution has to be an "assault rifle" ban right?

On average, a firearm is used 108,000 times to STOP a crime each year. This means that firearms are used for the greater good over 93% of the time they are used.

If an "assault weapon" is used in 83 gun deaths (doubtful), this accounts for 0.967% of gun deaths and 0.655% of all murders.

There was no "assault rifle" used at Sandy Hook only handguns. The rifle was in the trunk of the car.
    James Brady was shot by a .22 caliber revolver and launched a campaign against "assault weapons".
 Firearms deaths in general have steadily declined year by year and have fallen by over 15.3% since 2007.
    The ban expired in 2004.

A 2004 critical review of research on firearms by a National Research Council panel also noted that academic studies of the assault weapon ban "did not reveal any clear impacts on gun violence" and noted "due to the fact that the relative rarity with which the banned guns were used in crime before the ban ... the maximum potential effect of the ban on gun violence outcomes would be very small"

In 2004, a research report submitted to the United States Department of Justice and the National Institute of Justice found that should the ban be renewed, its effects on gun violence would likely be small, and perhaps too small for reliable measurement, because rifles in general, including rifles referred to as "assault rifles" or "assault weapons", are rarely used in gun crimes.

Fact is that hand guns are the most commonly used murder weapon (6,220 or 72.47% of gun deaths and 49.11% of all murders) so why not go after those?
    Or knives which account for 1,694 murders?
    Or fists which account for 728?
    Or shotguns (sporting weapons as the gun grabbers call them) which account for 356?
    All of these account for many many more murders than "assault weapons" yet they are just fine.
    It is the evil black rifle that has to go.
    Why is that?

Answer: The government isn't afraid of a citizen armed with a pistol but they are sure as hell afraid of one with a rifle that can penetrate the body armor of a jack booted thug.

Remember what the Second Amendment is for people.
    It is to protect you from your government!

To replace your nonfunctioning link to this very important chart. It shows the Obama/Biden Admin is lying to you. They want the assault rifles and are using Sandy Hook to justify their taking them.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-8
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Southern Patriot

• Inter arma enim silent leges
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2013, 10:38:51 AM »
To replace your nonfunctioning link to this very important chart. It shows the Obama/Biden Admin is lying to you. They want the assault rifles and are using Sandy Hook to justify their taking them.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-8

That is the link I used. Unfortunately I can't edit the post now.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2013, 10:57:47 AM »
That is the link I used. Unfortunately I can't edit the post now.

Here's the chart from FBI website:

Proof, Obama Biden Feinstein, Schumer and all their gun grabbing punk friends are LYING TO YOU AND ABUSING THEIR POWERS! The 2nd Amendment is for defending yourself from these types who abuse their power! THEY ARE SCARED OF THE PEOPLE BECAUSE WE KNOW THEIR SCAMS! THAT IS WHY THEY ARE COMING FOR WEAPONS!

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SANDY HOOK because the truth has not been told about that event like all the rest. THEY ARE USING SANDY HOOK, AND ALL THE OTHER QUESTIONABLE SHOOTINGS, AS JUSTIFICATION FOR THEIR GUN GRAB!

Offline larsonstdoc

Looks Like Obama Is Going To Pull The Executive Order Card
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2013, 01:56:11 PM »
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-some-gun-control-measures-i-can-accomplish-through-executive-action_695381.html

Obama: Some Gun Control Measures 'I Can Accomplish Through Executive Action'

"I'm confident that there are some steps that we can take that don't require legislation and that are within my authority as president."
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: Looks Like Obama Is Going To Pull The Executive Order Card
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2013, 02:05:13 PM »
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-some-gun-control-measures-i-can-accomplish-through-executive-action_695381.html

continuing

"My understanding is the vice president's going to provide a range of steps that we can take to reduce gun violence," said Obama. "Some of them will require legislation, some of them I can accomplish through executive action. And so I will be reviewing those today, and as I said, I will speak in more detail to what we're going to go ahead and propose later in the week. But I'm confident that there are some steps that we can take that don't require legislation and that are within my authority as president, and where you get a step that, has the opportunity to reduce the possibility of gun violence, then i want to go ahead and take it."  ---Obama
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2013, 02:15:44 PM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/president-obamas-news-conference-on-the-debt-ceiling-fiscal-battles-and-gun-control-jan-14-2013-transcript/2013/01/14/9bc1a690-5e65-11e2-90a0-73c8343c6d61_story_2.html

Part of the transcript of Obama's news conference this morning (concerning guns).

QUESTION: I wanted to ask about gun violence. Today marks the one-year -- or one-month anniversary of the shooting in Newtown, which seemed to generate some momentum for reinstating the assault weapons ban. But there’s been fresh opposition to that ban from the NRA, and even Harry Reid has said that he questions whether it could pass Congress.

Given that, how hard will you push for an assault weapons ban? And if one cannot pass Congress, whatever measures would need to be included in a broad package in order to curb gun violence successfully?

OBAMA: Well, as I said, the vice president and a number of members of my cabinet went through a very thorough process over the last month, meeting with a lot of stakeholders in this, including the NRA; listened to proposals from all quarters. And they’ve presented me now with a list of sensible, common sense steps that can be taken to make sure that the kind of violence we saw at Newtown doesn’t happen again.

I’m going to be meeting with the vice president today. I expect to have a -- a fuller presentation later in the week to give people some specifics about what I think we need to do. My starting point is not to worry about the politics. My starting point is to focus on what makes sense, what works, what should we be doing to make sure that our children are safe and that we’re reducing the incidence of gun violence.

OBAMA: And I think we can do that in a sensible way that comports with the Second Amendment. And then members of Congress, I think, are going to have to have a debate and examine their own conscience. Because, you know, if in fact -- and I believe this is true -- everybody across party lines was as deeply moved and -- and saddened as I was by what happened in Newtown, then we’re going to have to vote based on what we think is best. We’re going to have to come up with answers that set politics aside. And that’s what I expect Congress to do.

But -- but I -- what you can count on is, is that the things that I’ve said in the past -- the belief that we have to have stronger background checks, that we can do a much better job in terms of keeping these magazine clips with high capacity out of the hands of folks who shouldn’t have them, an assault weapons ban that is meaningful, that those are things I continue to believe make sense.

Will all of them get through this Congress? I don’t know. But what’s uppermost in my mind is making sure that I’m honest with the American people and with members of Congress about what I think will work, what I think is something that will make a difference and -- to repeat what I’ve said earlier -- if there is a step we can take that will save even one child from what happened in Newtown, we should take that step.

QUESTION: (OFF-MIKE)

OBAMA: I’ll present the details later in the week.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2013, 02:41:28 PM »
Drudge:

Obama: Some Gun Control Measures 'I Can Accomplish Through Executive Action'
"I'm confident that there are some steps that we can take that don't require legislation and that are within my authority as president."

12:14 PM, Jan 14, 2013 • By DANIEL HALPER

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2013, 04:05:10 PM »
Are people starting to get it yet?  This guy is acting more and more like a DICTATOR, not a President.

Imagine what will happen if he somehow is able to stay in office beyond a second term.

Wake the f**k up Americans!  Pull your heads out of your asses.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2013, 04:19:07 PM »
Are people starting to get it yet?  This guy is acting more and more like a DICTATOR, not a President.

Imagine what will happen if he somehow is able to stay in office beyond a second term.

Wake the f**k up Americans!  Pull your heads out of your asses.

VIDEO
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2093892807001/mark-levin-blasts-imperial-president/?playlist_id=903226511001

Mark Levin blasts 'imperial president'

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2013, 04:27:30 PM »
The NWO did one heck of a job building Obama up as this "freedom fighting" guy during his first time.

There were no "terrorist attacks" on American soil during his first term - Bush II was considered a "freedom fighter" b/c he supposedly protected this country from another attack since 9/11, so by logic that would make Obama an even better one b/c as a "Democrat", he did the same?

See where this is going? Yeah, Obama has quietly been playing the role of dictator, that's for sure!

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2013, 04:55:03 PM »

Mark Levine is one smart cookie.

He graduated from college (Magna Cum Laude) AT THE AGE OF 19.

He also graduated from Temple University Law School.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2013, 05:07:12 PM »
http://www.judgenap.com/index.php?post=my-latest-column-guns-and-freedom

I thought we should have another smart guys opions about guns up here---Judge Napolitano.

GUNS AND FREEDOM
Published on Jan 10, 2013

The right of the people to keep and bear arms is an extension of the natural right to self-defense and a hallmark of personal sovereignty. It is specifically insulated from governmental interference by the Constitution and has historically been the linchpin of resistance to tyranny. And yet, the progressives in both political parties stand ready to use the coercive power of the government to interfere with the exercise of that right by law-abiding persons because of the gross abuse of that right by some crazies in our midst.

When Thomas Jefferson wrote in the Declaration of Independence that we are endowed by our Creator with certain inalienable rights, he was marrying the nation at its birth to the ancient principles of the natural law that have animated the Judeo-Christian tradition in the West. Those principles have operated as a break on all governments that recognize them by enunciating the concept of natural rights.

As we have been created in the image and likeness of God the Father, we are perfectly free just as He is. Thus, the natural law teaches that our freedoms are pre-political and come from our humanity and not from the government, and as our humanity is ultimately divine in origin, the government, even by majority vote, cannot morally take natural rights away from us. A natural right is an area of individual human behavior -- like thought, speech, worship, travel, self-defense, privacy, ownership and use of property, consensual personal intimacy -- immune from government interference and for the exercise of which we don’t need the government’s permission.

The essence of humanity is freedom. Government -- whether voted in peacefully or thrust upon us by force -- is essentially the negation of freedom. Throughout the history of the world, people have achieved freedom when those in power have begrudgingly given it up. From the assassination of Julius Caesar to King John’s forced signing of the Magna Carta, from the English Civil War to the triumph of the allies at the end of World War II, from the fall of Communism to the Arab Spring, governments have permitted so-called nobles and everyday folk to exercise more personal freedom as a result of their demands for it and their fighting for it. This constitutes power permitting liberty.

The American experience was the opposite. Here, each human being is sovereign, as the colonists were after the Revolution. Here, the delegation to the government of some sovereignty -- the personal dominion over self -- by each American permitted the government to have limited power in order to safeguard the liberties we retained. Stated differently, Americans gave up some limited personal freedom to the new government so it could have the authority and resources to protect the freedoms we retained. Individuals are sovereign in America, not the government. This constitutes liberty permitting power.

But we did not give up any natural rights; rather, we retained them. It is the choice of every individual whether to give them up. Neither our neighbors nor the government can make those choices for us, because we are all without the moral or legal authority to interfere with anyone else’s natural rights. Since the government derives all of its powers from the consent of the governed, and since we each lack the power to interfere with the natural rights of another, how could the government lawfully have that power? It doesn’t. Were this not so, our rights would not be natural; they would be subject to the government’s whims.

To assure that no government would infringe the natural rights of anyone here, the Founders incorporated Jefferson’s thesis underlying the Declaration into the Constitution and, with respect to self-defense, into the Second Amendment. As recently as two years ago, the Supreme Court recognized this when it held that the right to keep and bear arms in one’s home is a pre-political individual right that only sovereign Americans can surrender and that the government cannot take from us, absent our individual waiver.

There have been practical historical reasons for the near universal historical acceptance of the individual possession of this right. The dictators and monsters of the 20th century -- from Stalin to Hitler, from Castro to Pol Pot, from Mao to Assad -- have disarmed their people, and only because some of those people resisted the disarming were all eventually enabled to fight the dictators for freedom. Sometimes they lost. Sometimes they won.
The principal reason the colonists won the American Revolution is that they possessed weapons equivalent in power and precision to those of the British government. If the colonists had been limited to crossbows that they had registered with the king’s government in London, while the British troops used gunpowder when they fought us here, George Washington and Jefferson would have been captured and hanged.

We also defeated the king’s soldiers because they didn’t know who among us was armed, because there was no requirement of a permission slip from the government in order to exercise the right to self-defense. (Imagine the howls of protest if permission were required as a precondition to exercising the freedom of speech.) Today, the limitations on the power and precision of the guns we can lawfully own not only violate our natural right to self-defense and our personal sovereignties; they assure that a tyrant can more easily disarm and overcome us.

The historical reality of the Second Amendment’s protection of the right to keep and bear arms is not that it protects the right to shoot deer. It protects the right to shoot tyrants, and it protects the right to shoot at them effectively, thus, with the same instruments they would use upon us. If the Jews in the Warsaw ghetto had had the firepower and ammunition that the Nazis did, some of Poland might have stayed free and more persons would have survived the Holocaust.

Most people in government reject natural rights and personal sovereignty. Most people in government believe that the exercise of everyone’s rights is subject to the will of those in the government. Most people in government believe that they can write any law and regulate any behavior, not subject to the natural law, not subject to the sovereignty of individuals, not cognizant of history’s tyrants, but subject only to what they can get away with.
Did you empower the government to impair the freedom of us all because of the mania and terror of a few?

Andrew P. Napolitano, a former judge of the Superior Court of New Jersey, is the senior judicial analyst at Fox News Channel. Judge Napolitano has written seven books on the U.S. Constitution. His latest is “Theodore and Woodrow: How Two American Presidents Destroyed Constitutional Freedom.”

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2013, 01:32:38 AM »

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2013, 01:38:21 AM »
http://www.prisonplanet.com/rand-paul-slams-king-obama-over-executive-order-threat.html

Rand Paul Slams “King” Obama Over Executive Order Threat

Kentucky Senator says President is “usurping the constitution”
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
January 14, 2013
As Barack Obama signaled that he would use executive orders to help carry out his gun control agenda, Senator Rand Paul slammed the president for acting like a “king,” usurping the Constitution, and running roughshod over Congress.

Speaking with CBN News, Paul remarked, “I’m against having a king. I think having a monarch is what we fought the American Revolution over and someone who wants to bypass the Constitution, bypass Congress — that’s someone who wants to act like a king or a monarch.”
Adding that he had consistently opposed executive orders even under Republican administrations, the Kentucky Senator vowed to “fight tooth and nail” to derail Obama’s gun grab.
“And I promise you, there’ll be no rock left unturned as far as trying to stop him from usurping the Constitution, running roughshod over Congress,” asserted Paul. “And you will see one heck of a debate if he decides to try to do this.”
The Kentucky Senator’s promise arrives on the back of a guarantee from Sheriff Denny Peyman of Jackson County, Kentucky that he will refuse to enforce a federal gun confiscation program should it be ordered.
“I am responsible for the people inside this county… I couldn’t justify, if Obama passes this, it doesn’t matter what he passes, the sheriff has more power than the federal people.” Peyman stated.
After Vice President Joe Biden indicated during a meeting last week that Obama would use executive powers to target the second amendment, the President himself confirmed that such a course is set to be taken when he told journalists today, “I’m confident that there are some steps that we can take that don’t require legislation and that are within my authority as president,” adding that he would take “executive action.”
U.S. Sen. Chuck Schumer is also pressuring retailers to offset the need for legislative action by removing certain types of guns from shelves immediately. Yesterday, Schumer called on gun retailers to “Suspend sales of modern assault-style weapons until Congress is able to fully consider and vote on legislation to curb gun violence.”
Meanwhile, in New York Governor Andrew Cuomo is pushing a bill that could lead to gun owners being declared a “threat” via a new mental health classification that would empower authorities to place them under “civil confinement”.
The Obama administration’s new crusade against gun rights has prompted huge firearms sales across the country, with one gun show in Daly City this weekend being attended by over 10,000 people, most of whom when asked said they were buying guns in anticipation of semi-assault rifles being banned.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2013, 11:39:48 AM »
Biden Proposals Include Framework for Gun Registry and Confiscation
http://gunowners.org/a01142013.htm

Tuesday, 15 January 2013 03:18 Written by Gun Owners of America

-- Up to 50-80% of all guns in circulation could be covered

Press reports now make it clear what Vice President Joe Biden’s gun control package will look like. Biden wants to impose:

* A Feinstein-like semi-auto ban which, according to experts who have done the counting, could ban up to 50% of all long guns currently in circulation and up to 80% of all handguns. Incidentally, if you wanted to keep the AR-15 you currently have, you would have to have a 6-month FBI background check, be fingerprinted, and get a machine gun-type license.

* The framework for national gun registration and confiscation by requiring every gun transaction to have a Brady Check.

* Supposed “toughening” of anti-gun trafficking measures, but without doing anything about the man responsible for allowing more gun trafficking than any other American -- Attorney General Eric Holder (with his Fast and Furious program).

Let us backtrack and explain a couple of things: Increasingly ATF is going into gun dealers and xeroxing all of the 4473’s. This is illegal under McClure-Volkmer, but, in case you hadn’t noticed, Obama is increasingly ignoring the law when it inconveniences him.Biden

Thus, if every gun transaction in America must have a Brady Check, every gun in America could presumably be fed into a national registration system by ATF by simply copying the 4473’s.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo -– a man who gives you a pretty good idea of where gun control is going -– said, on the front page of the New York Times, that “confiscation” of firearms is an option. Obviously, having a registration list makes such a task much easier.

But what about so-called large-capacity magazines? Well, Republicans like Georgia’s Phil Gingrey have talked about the possibility of banning them. However, there are many problems with this.

First of all, millions of gun owners own these magazines for defensive purposes. To take away a homeowner’s right to choose these devices will simply make honest citizens less safe -- especially, when they are facing multiple attackers.

Moreover, police have sometimes had to fire 20-30 rounds to finally stop just one drug-crazed individual from shooting. This just underscores why, quite often, good guys will need more than just six-shooters.

Second, there are tens of millions of high-capacity magazines in circulation. What are you going to do about them?

Third, changing magazines (or switching guns) is not a big deal for people like Adam Lanza.

Fourth -- and perhaps most important –- this is a game the anti-gun zealots have played before: They threaten to kill the Second Amendment, and then negotiate their way back to “merely” eviscerating it.

Or put another way, they threaten to shoot us in the head to get us to agree to cutting off our fingers.

The only way that America’s gun owners are going to have peace over the next decade is to stop ALL gun control -– as we did after Columbine –- and then defeat compromising legislators running for reelection in 2014.

ACTION: Contact your Senators and Congressmen. Demand that they oppose ALL gun control -- including magazine limitations and universal background (registration) checks -- being proposed by the Biden commission.

Click here to send a pre-written message to your Senators and Congressmen
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: I saw Lincoln today. He's Obama
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2013, 12:50:39 PM »

Barack Obama's small town guns and religion comments

Barack's comments that are generating all of the controversy: "You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them," Obama said. "And they fell through the Clinton Administration, and the Bush Administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not.

And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." 

http://www.myspace.com/wardyg/photos/10351866#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A10351954%7D

Whitehouse removes INRI  of Jesus at Obama's request before speaking at Georgetown University and put up a BLACK PYRAMID!!!! [ The acronym INRI (Iēsus Nazarēnus, Rēx Iūdaeōrum) represents the Latin inscription which in English reads as "Jesus the Nazarene, King of the Jews" ]

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/01/impeach-obama-guns-edwin-meese.php
Impeachmentum: Reagan AG Says Obama Can Be Impeached Over Guns

Evan McMorris-Santoro-January 15, 2013, 1:56 PM3425
Former Reagan Attorney General Edwin Meese, now a prominent emeritus official at the Heritage Foundation, became the latest conservative to warn that President Obama could risk impeachment if he takes executive action on reducing gun violence in an interview Monday night.

Speaking with Newsmax, Meese said Congress may have to consider impeaching Obama if he were “to try to override the Second Amendment in any way” with an executive order. He did allow that there are some executive actions related to guns that Obama could take wouldn’t be impeachable.

“It would be up to the Congress to take action, such as looking in to it to see if, in fact, he has really tried to override the Constitution itself,” Meese told Newsmax. “In which case, it would be up to them to determine what action they should take — and perhaps even to the point of impeachment.”

He said that there are certain executive actions the White House can take without fear of impeachment.

“An executive order without specific congressional authority can only apply to those portions of the government that are under his control — in their words, the executive branch,” Meese said. “Now there are some things he can probably do in regard to the actions of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, or some other governmental agency in its operations.”

“But to impose burdens or regulations that affect society generally, he would have to have Congressional authorization,” he said

http://www.stop-obama.org/?p=372

Obama’s Lincoln

As everything American with Mr. Obama, the Nation’s history has value only in relation to Obama’s Black and Political Identities; a self-serving approach revealing slim attachment to the Nation, and a very narrow understanding of its past and present. For Obama, America isn’t about variety and diversity of forms, narratives, and identities, but about a vague Unity, Typical Bitter Whites, and National Historic Failure.

In a revelatory answer to a question about his patriotism, Obama stated that his love for America is obvious, since it is the country where he can run for president. Based on his own autobiography, Obama considered Kenya as his “home” with no mention of any “love” for the country of his birth. Maybe Hawaii, was too far from the mainland for Obama to have learned to appreciate what history prior to Selma, mean to ordinary Americans.

Obama’s identification with America as a Nation, and its National history, is limited to its personal utility for his Black identity and for the opportunities it gives to realize his personal political ambitions; the rest is just plagiarism and concoction. Nothing illustrates this more vividly, than his shift from Lincoln naysayer prior to January 2007, to a veritable Reincarnation of Lincoln, starting in February 2007.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/Obama-To-Deliver-State-of-the-Union-on-Lincolns-Birthday-186769281.html
President Barack Obama will deliver his State of the Union address on Feb. 12.

Every president wants to associate himself with Abraham Lincoln -- especially now that he’s a film star. At Sunday night’s Golden Globe Awards, Bill Clinton introduced a clip from the movie Lincoln. And next month, President Obama will deliver his State of the Union address on Feb. 12 -- Lincoln’s birthday.

The idea actually originated with House Speaker John Boehner. Every year, the speaker invites the president to address a joint session of Congress.

http://occupycorporatism.com/obama-uses-lincoln-to-assert-the-necessity-of-socialist-ideology-in-america/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+OccupyCorporatism+(OCCUPY+CORPORATISM)

Obama Uses Lincoln to Assert the Necessity of Socialist Ideology in America

Susanne Posel
 Occupy Corporatism
 January 14, 2013

The Obama administration has carefully used comparisons between Barack Obama and Abraham Lincoln from ideology to having both adopted Illinois as their home state.

Mainstream media follow suit as the propaganda machine designed to sway the populace by printing pro-Obama/Lincoln articles. Just as socialist ideology dictates, the leader will choose an icon to compare themselves to and aide in their personification that elevates them to god-like status.

At Obama’s inauguration ceremony on January 21st, where he will deliver a speech under the official theme “Faith in America’s Future” which focuses on unity and perseverance.
Lincoln’s bible will be used to swear Barack Obama to the US presidency; along with a bible provided by Martin Luther King, Jr. family.

This year’s first State of the Union address by Obama will be delivered on Lincoln’s birthday, February 12th.

Obama says that Lincoln inspires him to believe that although America is a nation of differences that must be reminded that “we are one people, and we are one nation, united by a common creed.”
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline bento

« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2013, 07:34:27 PM »
Think you won't be set up? Check this out, and it will be far worse when they use "see something say something". People unfortunately wake up too late most of the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4kvF5qxtag
We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much and the best of us is washed away.

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
    • http://www.activismoverdrive.comze.com
Re: Impeach Obama Now Or Forever Hold Up Peace
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2013, 05:03:51 PM »
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/homepage/story/72492.html

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — While protesters rallied in his support, the owner of a Concord Mills kiosk that sells conservative merchandise said he met with the mall's manager Sunday to see what arrangements can be made for him to remain after his lease expires Friday.

Nothing was agreed to, except that the two would meet again Monday, said Loren Spivack, owner of Free Market Warrior.

Spivack has contended that he's being kicked out of the mall for political reasons. He's traced his exile to a letter to the editor in the Charlotte Observer criticizing his business, saying it promotes “ideas such as racism, sexism and even slavery.”

He said he was at work again Sunday when he got a call from mall manager Ray Soporowski inviting to talk in his office.

“It was a pleasant, amicable conversation, but we didn't come to any resolution about whether our business would be able to stay in the mall,” Spivack said. “He wanted to include some of his company's senior management and we agreed to talk again Monday.”

Mall officials have repeatedly declined to comment. Reached Sunday, Soporowski continued that policy. “With all due respect, that conversation is between Loren and myself,” he said.

Sunday, about 100 people rallied in front of the mall to support Spivack and his right to free speech.

He opened his Free Market Warrior kiosk last spring, selling such items as “Impeach Obama” bumper stickers and baby bibs that say, “My parents chose life. Thanks Mom and Dad!”

Spivack said he's found other stores in the mall selling T shirts and other merchandise with offensive slogans and feels he's being targeted “purely for politic reasons.”

Since the controversy arose, he said his business has picked up.

Read the full story at charlotteobserver.com

I don't see the words "puppet" or "paradigm" anywhere in this article.

http://www.infowars.com/images/hiddenfascism.jpg

Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2013, 05:16:37 PM »
COME ONNNN LETS GET THIS GUY!!! Im sick of waiting...

A group of USMC should go arrest him NOW!!!!
Make it so!

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2013, 05:23:23 PM »
Don't count on congress military or courts  cause it won't happen. To remove him  it would take us and the sleep sheep,  I don't see that happening either.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2013, 04:04:18 PM »
from drudge:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/01/30/67-percent-texas-republicans-want-obama-impeached#ixzz2JUwvAiMC
67 Percent of Texas Republicans Want Obama Impeached
By Noel Sheppard | January 30, 2013 | 16:49

If Democrats are serious about trying to turn Texas blue, they should get a gander at a just-released poll of Lone Star State voters that found 67 percent of Republican respondents support the impeachment of President Obama.

As a whole, Texans opposed impeachment 50 percent to 39 percent.

But in the crosstabs, PPP broke this down by party affiliation with Democrats opposed 83 percent to 12 percent, Republicans in favor 67 percent to 18 percent, and Independents opposed 54 percent to 32 percent.

Amazing that even 12 percent of Democrats support impeachment.
Again, it's amazing that even 15 percent of Blacks would support his impeachment.
Something else to consider is that 56 percent of respondents were women with 44 percent men.

As women were far more likely to oppose impeachment (53 percent to 36 percent) than men (46 percent to 41 percent), a more equal sampling of the sexes would have found a greater percentage of Texans supporting impeachment.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/01/30/67-percent-texas-republicans-want-obama-impeached#ixzz2JabAWw5X

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2013, 04:43:56 PM »
From the get go this guy shouldn't of even been able to run.  He will never be impeached.  Congress damn near as impeachable as him. Only way would be to throw his A** out. along with congress.  And as stated  in above post That would happen either, unless the sheep start smelling what was dumped in their faces.

Who am I

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: I saw Lincoln today - Its Obama
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2013, 12:06:56 PM »
bump for "presidents day"

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/2013/0218/Presidents-Day-2013-Actually-there-s-no-such-thing
Presidents' Day 2013: Actually, there’s no such thing

We don't care what that newspaper ad says, there's no official 'Presidents' Day' holiday.

By law, it's 'George Washington’s Birthday' honoring the Father of Our Country, and only him
The official name of Monday’s day off is “George Washington’s Birthday.” It’s supposed to honor the Father of Our Country, and only him. Not Abraham Lincoln, not Franklin D. Roosevelt, not any other of the nation’s former chief executives. Chester A. Arthur will just have to get his own holiday, if he can.

If you still don’t believe us take a look at the federal government’s Office of Personnel Management list of 2013 holidays. It’s the official word for the time off US bureaucrats enjoy. It calls Monday, Feb. 18, “Washington’s Birthday,” with an asterisk. At the bottom of the page the asterisk leads to a footnote.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/17/obama-plays-golf-in-florida-with-tiger-woods/
Obama plays round of golf with Tiger Woods, media air frustration over access
Published February 18, 2013

President Obama played golf Sunday with Tiger Woods during the president’s long holiday weekend in Florida, amid concerns from the media about a lack of access before, during and after the newsworthy outing.
The president is in Florida while first lady Michelle Obama and daughters Malia and Sasha are on an annual skiing vacation out West. He arrived late Friday and was due to return to Washington on Monday night.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
After Senate Defeated Gun Control, Obama to Use E.O. Card AGAIN!
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2013, 04:59:36 PM »
Biden: 'The President Is Already Lining Up Some Additional Executive Actions' for Guns
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-president-already-lining-some-additional-executive-actions-guns_718027.html

2:44 PM, Apr 18, 2013 • By DANIEL HALPER

Joe Biden says the president of the United States is preparing to take "executive actions" to deal with guns.

BuzzFeed reports:

Vice President Biden told White House allies in the gun control fight Thursday that President Obama will be announcing new executive actions on gun violence in the days after the Senate voted down a gun violence bill.

On a conference call with "stakeholders," Biden told gun control advocates that the fight is not over and that eventual action on gun control will come. Press were not invited to the conference call; a participant provided BuzzFeed with access.

"Look I know you're going to say that I'm just being an optimist and I'm trying to put a good face on this. But you know I've been around here a long time and we've already done, because of you, some really good things," Biden said. "Number one, the president is already lining up some additional executive actions he's going to be taking later this week."

After the Newtown shootings, Obama took a number of executive actions to expand research into gun violence and other areas favored by the gun control community. He took the actions without Congressional approval, leading to outrage by some conservatives.

Gun control measures failed in the Democratic-controlled Senate earlier this week.

UPDATE: And now Democratic majority leader Harry Reid has pulled the gun bill:

https://twitter.com/jamiedupree/statuses/324957245362286592
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Harold P Boushell

However, the USS Virginia (SSN-774) is a United States Navy attack submarine, which has ~~~ The Virginia Class submarine is designed to perform a wide range of missions. It has several innovations that significantly improve its warfighting capabilities - with an emphasis on littoral (close-to-shore) operations. Virginia Class attack submarines are equipped with a fly-by-wire ship control system, which provides improved shallow-water control. The SSN 774 Class has features that support special operation forces such as the torpedo room, which can be reconfigured to house a large number of special operation forces, including all their equipment. The submarine also features a large lock-in/lock-out chamber for divers. In Virginia Class submarines, traditional periscopes have been displaced by two photonics masts that house color, high-resolution black and white, and infrared digital cameras on top of telescoping arms. All that to say it SUPPORTS "SEAL TEAMS" by mission and design. ... ... ... < http://www.bga-aeroweb.com/Defense/Virginia-Class-Submarine.html >
more <  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200437564892618&set=pb.1561316631.-2207520000.1367343279.&type=3&theater  >

QUESTIONS TO ASK:
This SUB was 25 mins away with 2 Seal Teams.
QUESTION to ask:
What is this SUB's mission ~ Benghazi attacks.
Where was this SUB ~ Benghazi attacks.
Why is it running on SURFACE, allowing
tracking by (WHO) ?
Was the USS Virginia running GUNS rebables in Turkey ?
There are some BIG LIES about DOD "ASSETS" in
the region and this is one of them.
Harold P Boushell

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
Re: After Senate Defeated Gun Control, Obama to Use E.O. Card AGAIN!
« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2013, 09:13:20 PM »
Synopsis of our problem: We have within our supposed representative republic style government a vast majority of self-serving NWO traitors who will never cease their endeavors to enslave us, by disarming us. I doubt they care if it is done by faux legal legislation or by the mass murder of so called political dissidents as was done in China by Mao, or in Russia by Stalin.

We as individuals matter not to them and to believe differently is nothing but delusional madness. Control is their end game, their drug of choice, and their god. They will push till we relent and submit, or they turn us into wanted dead or alive fugitives, or they just plain out try and eliminate us.

We face the elimination of our way of life if these individuals are not voted out of office and replaced with Constitutional Fundamentalists, or we face direct confrontation.
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Senate to vote on Coburn gun amendments to water bill
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2013, 12:20:17 AM »
Senate to vote on Coburn gun amendments to water bill
5/7/13
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/tom-coburn-gun-amendments-water-bill-91032.html?hp=f1

The debate over gun control is coming back to the Senate earlier than expected.

The Senate agreed on Tuesday evening to vote Wednesday afternoon on a pair of firearms-related amendments to the Water Resources Development Act filed by Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.)

“I don’t quite get why we’re voting on guns, but that’s the Republicans’ desire,” said the water bill’s floor manager, Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.).

One amendment would repeal a gun prohibition on land under the jurisdiction of the Army Corps of Engineers. The other would require annual reports from federal agencies on ammunition and gun purchases as well as firearm thefts, excepting some national security arms of government.

A 2009 law repealed the gun ban in national parks and National Wildlife Refuge lands, but the corps has said it does not apply to corps projects. The corps manages 11.7 million acres, including hundreds of recreation areas and lakes. Coburn’s amendment would direct the corps to follow state gun laws on corps-managed land.

Offline Cankerworm

Federal Judge Upholds Federal Rifle Sales Registry
« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2013, 02:47:00 AM »
http://livingnotsurviving.com/2013/06/01/federal-southwest-rifle-registration-dictate-upheld-by-federal-judge-effective-in-az-tx-nm-ca/

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/22469110/court-upholds-rifle-sales-reporting-requirement

WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal appeals court panel Friday unanimously upheld an Obama administration requirement that dealers in southwestern border states report when customers buy multiple high-powered rifles.

The firearms industry trade group, the National Shooting Sports Foundation, and two Arizona gun sellers had argued that the administration overstepped its legal authority in the 2011 regulation, which applies to gun sellers in California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.

The requirement, issued in what is known as a demand letter, compels those sellers to report to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives when anyone buys — within a five-day period — two or more semi-automatic weapons capable of accepting a detachable magazine and with a caliber greater than .22. The ATF says the requirement is needed to help stop the flow of guns to Mexican drug cartels.

Dammit,we are so screwed.I wanted to move to Arizona next year.I feel like something really bad is gonna happen this year,do feel it?

Offline Cankerworm

Re: Federal Judge Upholds Federal Rifle Sales Registry
« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2013, 02:53:36 AM »
you*

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Federal Judge Upholds Federal Rifle Sales Registry
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2013, 01:15:30 PM »
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/31/federal-court-rejects-nras-challenge-to-plan-tracking-gun-sales/
Federal court rejects NRA’s challenge to plan tracking gun sales

By Ed Pilkington, The Guardian
Friday, May 31, 2013 19:31 EDT

Court rejects challenge to government’s requirement for gun dealers to report multiple sales of semi-automatic weapons

The National Rifle Association has suffered a rare setback in its crusade to block new gun regulations after a federal appeals court allowed the U.S. government to go ahead with a plan to reduce the smuggling of semi-automatic weapons across the Mexican border.

The new rules, introduced by Barack Obama under his executive powers in July 2011, require gun dealers located in states abutting the border to report to federal officials any multiple sales of semi-automatic rifles such as AK-47s to individuals within a five-day period. The administration presented the requirement as a justified move to “detect and disrupt the illegal weapons trafficking networks” operating in Mexico.

The obligation to report such multiple sales would apply to all gun dealers in Arizona, California, New Mexico and Texas in an attempt to cut off the supply of military-style weapons being smuggled into Mexico. The north of Mexico is being sapped by a virtual war between law enforcement and drug cartels.

But the NRA under the leadership of Wayne LaPierre vociferously objected to the plan, complaining that the measure was a ruse by Obama to introduce a register of gun sales via the back door.

The NRA lodged a lawsuit seeking to block the new regulations. It was supported by its sister pro-gun rights group, the National Shooting Sports Foundation, which is based in Newtown, Connecticut, the scene of the Sandy Hook school tragedy where 20 young children and six of their carers were killed in a mass shooting last December.

In February, for instance, LaPierre told a gun convention in Utah: “This so-called universal background check is aimed at one thing: registering your guns. And when another tragic opportunity presents itself, that registry will be used to confiscate your guns.”

Three federal judges sitting on the U.S. court of appeals for the DC circuit ruled unanimously that they would allow the Obama administration to press ahead with implementing the new reporting rules along the Mexican border despite the NRA and NSSF’s attempts to stop it.

The NRA can now take its complaint to the US supreme court. But the appeals court ruling amounts to a highly unusual and possibly significant defeat for the gun lobby that is likely to encourage campaigners for greater gun controls to redouble their efforts.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Alfalfa Dinner 2013:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/reliable-source/post/alfalfa-club-turns-100-with-annual-dinner-of-the-elites-henry-kissinger-mitt-romney-valerie-jarrett-others/2013/01/27/eb19e0ca-68d5-11e2-95b3-272d604a10a3_blog.html
Posted at 06:37 PM ET, 01/27/2013  
Alfalfa Club turns 100 with annual dinner of the elites: Henry Kissinger, Mitt Romney, Valerie Jarrett, others
By The Reliable Source

It’s like the American version of ‘Downton Abbey,’” speechwriter Landon Parvin, a longtime member, told us, “with an audience full of Lord Granthams.”

Hmmm. You mean, a bunch of stuffy aristocrats unable to see how history is passing them by? Surely not. Because 100 years after its founding, the Alfalfa Club carried on as always Saturday night with its annual closed-door, black-tie dinner of Beltway and business elite.

The president might not be a regular anymore (Barack Obama has attended only twice and not this year) but traditions abide: Jokey speeches, steak and lobster bisque, no reporters allowed. (Though we manage to hear a thing or two about it.) As always, a VIP member was honored as the club’s mock “nominee” for president —
Henry Kissinger, who believe it or not got the biggest laugh of the night, we’re told:

About to turn 90, the Nixon-era secretary of state bragged that he hasn’t lost any of his mental acuity, “knock on wood.”

Among the glittering crowd at the Capital Hilton: Mitt and Ann Romney, who were guests of members Bill Marriott and Catherine Reynolds; Paul Ryan, who came with Fred Malek; filmmaker Jerry Bruckheimer, a guest of Cal Ripken; the usual cohort of billionaires (Warren Buffett, Henry Kravis, Eli Broad). Newly inducted members included Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.), Xerox CEO Ursula Burns.

Sen. Lamar Alexander gave a shout-out to Jeb Bush. The 2016 contender is afraid his name could hold him back, he said. “And he’s got a point. There is no way the American people will ever elect anyone named Jeb. Take it from someone named Lamar.”

Bipartisan moment: The ailing George H.W. Bush sent a touching audio greeting to the club, and Valerie Jarrett led the standing ovation.

And President Obama sent a comic video message congratulating the night’s honoree, with whom he said he had a lot in common. Kissinger won the Nobel Peace Price for negotiating an end to the Vietnam War; “and I won mine for. . . ”

He looked off camera. “What did I win mine for?”

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Alfalfa Club 2014:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/the-alfalfa-club-still-a-place-for-the-powerful-to-see-and-be-seen/2014/01/24/cd8b27fa-847f-11e3-9dd4-e7278db80d86_story.html
The Alfalfa Club: Still a place for the powerful to see and be seen
By Roxanne Roberts

On Saturday night, a Supreme Court justice, two senators and the chief executives of McDonald’s and Lockheed Martin will officially join a secretive private club that meets just once a year, has no official purpose, and is named after a plant that will do almost anything for a drink.

And despite that — or perhaps because of it — the Alfalfa Club is one of the most prestigious organizations in Washington.

The 101-year-old club boasts a unique mix of politicians, administration officials, rainmakers, top military brass and corporate leaders from all over the country: Billionaires Warren Buffett, David Rubenstein, Michael Bloomberg, Bill Marriott and Steve Case;
Chief Justice John Roberts, White House senior adviser Valerie Jarrett,
George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Sandra Day O’Connor, Colin Powell, Madeleine Albright and Vernon Jordan, to name just a few.

It’s a cross-section of power brokers so influential that almost every president has made a pilgrimage to the annual gathering. President Obama has addressed the group twice: a week after his inauguration in 2009, and again in 2012 when he joked about escaping the White House bubble: “One of my big goals this year was to get out and be among everyday, ordinary Americans — like the men and women of the Alfalfa Club.” Big laugh.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/alfalfa-club-celebrates-101-years/2014/01/24/4066d838-8533-11e3-8099-9181471f7aaf_gallery.html
Alfalfa Club celebrates 101 years

The secretive institution is still a place for politicians and one-percenters to see and be seen

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/reliable-source/wp/2014/01/27/sen-lamar-alexander-jokes-at-alfafa-dinner/?tid=hpModule_1f58c93a-8a7a-11e2-98d9-3012c1cd8d1e
Sen. Lamar Alexander jokes at Alfafa dinner
By Helena Andrews
January 27 at 10:32 am

“Of course our new president Dianne Feinstein is here. She told me how much she is looking forward to meeting all of you because as chairman of Senate Intelligence she’s always enjoyed listening to your phone calls.”

–out-going Alfalfa club president Sen. Lamar Alexander at the club’s annual dinner on Saturday. This year Sen. Dianne Feinstein will take over as president, the second woman to do so in the exclusive club’s 101-year history. The evening is supposed to be joke-filled lobster-stuffed reunion of industry heavyweights. Our sources report that the night’s speeches–three in all–slid toward the serious.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Re: Obamas 2nd Inauguration - Alfalfa Club Dinners
« Reply #74 on: February 02, 2014, 02:33:31 PM »
Interesting how if coincides with the birthday of the Federal Reserve!
What do you under-stand?

Offline chris jones

« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2014, 03:56:13 PM »
Jeb Bush was mentioned as well.., S  &  L       FRAUD,                    SILVERADO
  The largest Gov rip of in those days. HE WALKED!

One hundred years entrenched in the system now they have a Oby to carry their plan to it's ending.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2014, 04:00:19 PM »
Interesting how if coincides with the birthday of the Federal Reserve!

Yes - probably NOT by chance... I am triying to find a list of the "founders".

Supposedly:  The Alfalfa Club came into being 100 years ago in January to celebrate the birthday of Confederate Civil War General Robert E. Lee. So many coincidences.

So in Jan 1913 "some very influential dudes" make a club having a dinner on Jan 17 every year in the center of Washington DC - Later on dec 23, 1913 - the FedRES is created 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_E._Lee
Robert Edward Lee (January 19, 1807 – October 12, 1870) was an American career military officer who is best known for having commanded the Confederate Army of Northern Virginia in the American Civil War.

http://www.nndb.com/org/692/000051539/
Alfalfa Club  ORGANIZATION

An exclusive Washington, D.C. club for the rich and powerful, founded in 1913

In 1917, club member H. Ralph Burton published a 12-page booklet entitled The Origin, History and Object of the Alfalfa Club. As described by a rare book seller: "The author proposes that the truth about the alfalfa club was written in a remote section of the Rosetta stone."

Club motto: Bis dat, qui cito dat.  [ He gives twice who gives quickly ]
Founding Date: 1913

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/12/21/the-federal-reserve-was-created-100-years-ago-this-is-how-it-happened/

The men who led the newly created Federal Reserve banks. The law that created them passed Congress a century ago, on Dec. 23, 1913. (Photo by Harris & Ewing)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151379552393746.502141.342518823745&type=3
Alfalfa Club mural (Willard Hotel)
By Sommers End Originals · Updated over a year ago · Taken at Upperville, Va

I was asked to paint the inside of the Willard Hotel's dining room for an upcoming event in Washington, DC this Sunday. This hotel is where the Alfalfa Club was founded. The client will be putting a table on a platform inside the "room" and putting mannequins around it to represent the founders of the Club. The great guys at Lazy Lane Farm constructed the "room" and then I added a little paint ;)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/01/26/AR2008012602893.html
The Alfalfa Club was founded in 1913 by four Southern gentlemen, apparently for no purpose other than holding an annual dinner on the last Saturday of January (in historical reverence of the Jan. 19 birthday of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee.)

Still, even after nearly 100 years, Alfalfan proceedings remain shrouded in mystery. Journalists, forbidden to attend the dinner, are relegated to staking out the lobby, foraging for scraps of insight from anyone who dares duck out for a bathroom break or a cigarette.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
* Democrats Who Oppose Keystone XL Pipeline Own Shares in Competing Companies
« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2014, 02:46:15 PM »
Democrats Who Oppose Keystone XL Pipeline Own Shares in Competing Companies
http://www.infowars.com/democrats-who-oppose-keystone-xl-pipeline-own-shares-in-competing-companies/
http://freebeacon.com/democrats-who-oppose-keystone-xl-pipeline-own-shares-in-competing-companies/
http://www.opensecrets.org/pfds/CIDsummary.php?CID=N00033177&year=2012
http://www.opensecrets.org/pfds/candlook.php?CID=N00033177

http://pfds.opensecrets.org/N00033177_2012.pdf. (Kinder Morgan pg 4)

Obama Donor Benefits from Keystone Demise: (Kinder Morgan Energy)
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/062713-661681-obama-donor-benefits-from-keystone-demise.htm?p=fullZobacz

THESE OPPORTUNIST PUNKS ARE NOT LEADERS, THEY ARE SELFISH LITTLE CHILDREN WHO PAD THEIR OWN POCKETS! FIRE THESE CHILDREN AND CRIMINALS!

THESE PUNKS CHEAT TO GET WHAT THEY WANT. Cheaters dont have real success because they never earn it legitimately! ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!

I AM SICK OF THESE SCUMBAGS POSING AS LEADERS! PURGE THESE SELFISH BASTARDS OUT OF CONGRESS!

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: I saw Lincoln today - Its Obama - Presidents Day
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2014, 12:13:20 PM »
bump

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/02/17/president-at-42-on-presidents-day/
3 hours ago
President at 42% on Presidents Day

CNN Political Editor Paul Steinhauser   

Washington (CNN) - As President Barack Obama marks his sixth Presidents Day in office, his approval ratings remain near the lowest of his presidency.

According to a CNN Poll of Polls compiled Monday, which averages the most recent non-partisan, live operator national surveys, the President's approval rating stands at 42%, with 53% of Americans giving a thumbs down to Obama's performance in the White House.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/15/us-usa-obama-idUSBREA1E0YN20140215
Obama settles into long weekend of golf with buddies

By Steve Holland
RANCHO MIRAGE, California Sat Feb 15, 2014

Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama has settled into a Presidents Day holiday weekend of golf with friends at a secluded desert retreat where many presidents have found refuge from the storms of the White House.

Obama is at Sunnylands, a southern California sanctuary that has become something of a "Camp David of the West," which was the intention of the late philanthropists Walter and Leonore Annenberg, who developed the place and who hosted former President Ronald Reagan on many New Year's holidays.

Offline chris jones

Re: I saw Lincoln today - Its Obama
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2014, 02:15:13 PM »
 Mr. Obama is the main face for the true power.
 What saddens me as much as Oby's masquerade is our congress, diplomats, military brass, supreme court etc. lack of regard for this nation, constitution and it's people.  SOLDOUTS on the suk straw.

Lincoln-Slavery, the catalyst- John Brown quote:

“that the people here exhibit the most abject and cowardly spirit... We propose... that the anti-slavery portion of the inhabitants should immediately thoroughly arm, and organize themselves in military companies. In order to effect this, some persons must begin and lead in the matter. Here are 5 men of us who are not only anxious to fully prepare, but are thoroughly determined to fight. We can see no other way to meet the case. It is no longer a question of Negro slavery, but it is the enslavement of ourselves.’ We want you to get for us these arms. We need them more than we do bread...”
  This guy was targeted as a revolutionary, heretic, madman, but was in reality had stepped through the looking glass.