Impeach Obama Now Or Forever Hold Up Peace : Actions - Fruits

Author Topic: Impeach Obama Now Or Forever Hold Up Peace : Actions - Fruits  (Read 232064 times)

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/homepage/story/72492.html

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — While protesters rallied in his support, the owner of a Concord Mills kiosk that sells conservative merchandise said he met with the mall's manager Sunday to see what arrangements can be made for him to remain after his lease expires Friday.

Nothing was agreed to, except that the two would meet again Monday, said Loren Spivack, owner of Free Market Warrior.

Spivack has contended that he's being kicked out of the mall for political reasons. He's traced his exile to a letter to the editor in the Charlotte Observer criticizing his business, saying it promotes “ideas such as racism, sexism and even slavery.”

He said he was at work again Sunday when he got a call from mall manager Ray Soporowski inviting to talk in his office.

“It was a pleasant, amicable conversation, but we didn't come to any resolution about whether our business would be able to stay in the mall,” Spivack said. “He wanted to include some of his company's senior management and we agreed to talk again Monday.”

Mall officials have repeatedly declined to comment. Reached Sunday, Soporowski continued that policy. “With all due respect, that conversation is between Loren and myself,” he said.

Sunday, about 100 people rallied in front of the mall to support Spivack and his right to free speech.

He opened his Free Market Warrior kiosk last spring, selling such items as “Impeach Obama” bumper stickers and baby bibs that say, “My parents chose life. Thanks Mom and Dad!”

Spivack said he's found other stores in the mall selling T shirts and other merchandise with offensive slogans and feels he's being targeted “purely for politic reasons.”

Since the controversy arose, he said his business has picked up.

Read the full story at charlotteobserver.com
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline valkator

OBAMA: ACTIONS - STRANGE FRUITS
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 05:57:59 AM »
US offers Yemen help in "fight against terrorism"

The United States has offered to help Yemen in its "fight against terrorism" and assist the country with its reforms, the Yemeni state news agency Saba said late on Sunday.

U.S. President Barack Obama said in a letter delivered by his counterterrorism adviser John Brennan to Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh that the United States will "stand beside Yemen, its unity, security and stability."

The Arab world's poorest country is battling a Shiite revolt in the north, separatist unrest in the south, and intensified al-Qaeda militancy.

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2009/09/07/84190.html

Saudi, al-Qaeda support Yemen crackdown on Shias
Sat, 29 Aug 2009 16:39:01 GMT

Saudi Arabia has been accused of aiding the army in the offensive against Zaidis.

Here follows the comments made by Yemeni MP, Yahya al-Houthi, during an interview with Press TV.

"Saudi Arabia wants the regime of Ali Abdullah Saleh to remain in power because he is meeting all the Saudi demands especially those related to terrorism. Yemen is now a main party in carrying out terrorist plots sponsored by Saudi Arabia, therefore it is important for Saudi Arabia to keep Ali Abdullah Saleh in power as the overthrow of his regime would lead to many big secrets being revealed. The regime in Saudi Arabia also supports the Wahhabi ideology and is trying to spread this ideology amongst our people in Yemen. Saudi Arabia is also suffering from internal problems which it wants to export to Yemen. Many members of al-Qaeda , Yemenis and non Yemenis, are now in Yemen. In recent months Ali Abdullah Saleh has taken many recruits of Al-Qaeda who were afraid of falling into the hands of their regimes in countries like Egypt, Somalia, Pakistan and Afghanistan. His plan was to use these fighters from al-Qaeda to battle the Houthis in Saada. A training camp was also erected for these terrorists which still exists today in the area of Waila. These members of al-Qaeda and also Baathist elements are now taking part in the fighting alongside the Yemeni army against the Houthis. The areas of Malahit and Hasana which the Houthis have taken control over were used to transfer weapons from Saudi Arabia to the terrorists. These areas are also where most of the terrorists' plans are made.

http://www.presstv.ir/classic/detail.aspx?id=104778&sectionid=3510302

"True revolution is not to be found in the direction of change of any kind; it occurs when a population tears down its civilian status and unbinds the powers inherent to the very definition of 'population'."
(Dr. Hamid Parsani)

JConner

BREAKING: Former Seal says Obama cancelled Benghazi rescue mission!
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 11:34:41 AM »
Originally posted at http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/10/30/bracken-did-obama-withhold-cross-border-authority/

Reposted verbatim as follows:

From Matt Bracken

Did Obama Withhold Cross-Border Authority?

Please help me.

I am trying as hard as I can to get out the word about cross-border authority (CBA).

I just can’t believe reporters don’t know enough to ask the right questions! It’s infuriating.

Libya, as far as standing down the rescue, is 100% Obama’s show, and nobody else’s. Only he can grant CBA, not Biden, not Panetta, not Dempsey, not Hillary, and certainly not Ham in Germany.

The entire episode is explained perfectly inside the context of not granting CBA. The CIA QRF in Tripoli? No problem, send them on the local Tripoli station chief’s say-so. He merely informs up COC that he has done so. CCs them so to speak. “This is what I am doing.” Ditto if Predators were in country, no problem using them.

But the big rescue air armada streaming toward Libya right away after the alarm got to Stuttgart and Africom? That has to stop. I believe at the 5pm meeting with Panetta and Biden in the Oval Office, he said, “No outside military intervention,” on the basis that the last report was the “lull” from the consulate, at about 1030 p.m. in Benghazi, when the attack appeared to be over and the situation stabilizing.

(As a soft exception, Obama may have authorized sending an unarmed Predator from outside of Libya, but I am thinking the two Predators were already in-country, and hence available to use within “no CBA granted” rules.)

“No outside military intervention” equals “no cross-border authority” and that constitutes “standing orders” until POTUS changes them. Nobody else can “un-decide” the POTUS decree. The rescue air-armada of C-17s, C-130s and SOF helos like MH-47 Chinooks and Pavehawks cannot proceed directly to Libya without CBA being granted, so instead they are all staged at Sigonella, Sicily.

USN ships are in position to “lilypad” helos for long over-water flights. Airborne tankers are coming into position. SOF forces in Sigonella are going over their gear for different contingencies. Fuming all night as officers keep checking in with operational commanders. “Hold in place, no rescue yet. We can’t find the President, it sounds like,” say the colonels to the majors and captains. 100s of military must know about this. I keep waiting for the conclusive whistle-blowers to come forward BEFORE the election. After won’t matter, it will be for the historians.

Panetta is falling on his sword for Obama with his absurd-on-its-face, “The military doesn’t do risky things” defense of no rescue. Panetta is destroying his future reputation entirely, to save Obama. The question is why? Loyalty?

Petreaus was probably “used” in some way early, about the supposed CIA intel link to the Mohammed video, and now he feels burned. So he conclusively said via his PAO, “The stand-down order did not come from CIA.”

Well, what is higher than CIA? Only White House. Obama, nobody else. Petreaus is naming Obama without naming him.

Now, as far as Obama / Huma Abedin / Valerie Jarrett etc actually wanting Ambassador Stevens dead, to terminate the end of the very dirty Libyan arms to Syrian AQ programs, I can’t speculate. Obama is not competent enough, I’m thinking.

But for sure, the ambassador going to unsecure Benghazi on 9-11 of all days stinks to me of a setup. You can bet Stevens would have told the Turks, “No, 9-11 is not a good day for us,” and stayed in Tripoli behind many high and thick walls. For him to go to dangerous Benghazi on 9-11 means the Turks totally insisted, but why would they care about the meeting date, unless they were in on a “hit” as the Judas goat?

Alternatively, ordering Stevens to meet the Turks in Benghazi on 9-11 may have come from down OUR chain of command. Stevens seems to have been wearing two hats as ambassador and CIA arms shipper. Moving between more-secure Tripoli, the Benghazi “consulate,” and the CIA “annex.” So orders to him might come down the State or the CIA commo channels, or both. I am unclear on his job title and true position, but either the CIA or State sends him final instructions. How this works with “dual-hatted” ambassadors, I haven’t a clue.

But Stevens meeting the Turks at the unsecure Benghazi “consulate” on 9-11 stinks to me of a deliberate setup. The Turks left the meeting and probably flashed their headlights to the attack team commanders lurking in shadows. A coded text, a word on a phone, meaning, “The ambassador is there, with minimal security: proceed with the attack plan.”

That is all pure speculation. What I know FOR SURE is that the big “stand down order” issue revolves around granting or withholding cross-border authority.

Every SOF officer and ops officer all the way up has this drummed into his head. We can make Obama respond to this question, even if reporters must shout it at him while he’s doing storm cleanup photo ops. If the reporters KNOW enough to ask the quesion.

That’s why I am shouting all over the internet about CBA.

I can’t believe cross-border authority permission is not one of the top discussion points about Benghazi.

That, and who “set him up” by sending him to Beghazi to meet the Turks on 9-11, with them leaving after dark.

And of course, down the road, was the military rescue-in-progress turned back because Obama actually wanted to make sure the consulate was wiped out? Is that why the spooks at the annex were refused permission to travel the under one mile to intervene? That would connect it all together, but for now, the best focus is on Obama either granting or withholding cross-border authority for the rescue.

Feel free to repost these musings of a long-ago SOF officer anywhere you please.

JConner

Re: BREAKING: Former Seal says Obama cancelled Benghazi rescue mission!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 11:41:28 AM »
Stevens is at benghazi on 9-11-12 (9-11????). Apparently, involved in running guns (like MANPADS etc) to Syrian 'rebels'. Gets attacked, some SEALs ask to help out, are told to stand down, they disobey and go anyway. Firefight ongoing. Armed drone flying overhead, possibly another drone relaying real-time video to CONUS and whoever else 'needs to know'.

General Ham wants to mount a rescue mission, is told to stand down. No Cross Border authorization is given. POTUS goes to bed. the Americans are killed. Ham gets fired. Then, an Admiral gets fired.

Connect the dots, people.

A military coup may be coming if the civvy commanders-in-chief piss off the military too much. EVERYONE now knows if you are involved in hanky-panky you very well might get left to die to 'tie up loose ends' for 'The Agenda'. Ham tried to do the right thing, and got canned for it. There was nothing political in his attempt, just pure military SOP. A military commander doing what a military commander is SUPPOSED to do.

And he got canned for it.

check this out:

http://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2012/10/benghazi-very-very-interesting.html

Offline chris jones

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 12:34:58 PM »
Obama had his reasons as dictated to by his superiors.
I'd sure like to know what the documents, information, etc that was removed, it must have been some serious shiite.
The fact  Americans were killed doesn't bother the big dogs/ SOP/ they are expendable,  have other prioritys.
 P.S...Jesse V. was being interveiwed by our journalists (faces). he mentioned the assassination of JFK, one of the gals said to him,, Oh come on, thats ancient history..END Just goes to show the mentality of our MSM crew.

Online decemberfellow

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2012, 12:37:05 PM »
BUMP
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2012, 01:03:25 PM »
i found this odd:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/27/navy-replaces-admiral-leading-mideast-strike-group/
Navy replaces admiral leading Mideast strike group
Published October 27, 2012

The Navy said Saturday it is replacing the admiral in command of an aircraft carrier strike group in the Middle East, pending the outcome of an internal investigation into undisclosed allegations of inappropriate judgment.

Rear Adm. Charles M. Gaouette is being sent back to the USS John C. Stennis' home port at Bremerton, Wash., in what the Navy called a temporary reassignment. The Navy said he is not formally relieved of his command of the Stennis strike group but will be replaced by Rear Adm. Troy M. Shoemaker, who will assume command until the investigation is completed.

It is highly unusual for the Navy to replace a carrier strike group commander during its deployment.

The Navy did not reveal details of the allegations, citing only an accusation of "inappropriate leadership judgment" that arose during the strike group's deployment to the Middle East. Rear Adm. John Kirby, the Navy's chief spokesman, declined to discuss the investigation.

The Stennis group deployed from Bremerton in late August and had entered the Navy 5th Fleet's area of operations in the Middle East on Oct. 17 after sailing across the Pacific. The Stennis made port visits in Thailand and Malaysia on its way to the Middle East.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/27/navy-replaces-admiral-leading-mideast-strike-group/#ixzz2AnpPxARZ
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

JConner

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2012, 05:02:22 PM »
Of course, the ENTIRE thing could be a multi-level psy-op.

Apparently, Stevens' funeral was MIA for about 6 weeks... the whole thing stinks. Here's some links for further research...

"The bengasi fraud is now taking the form of a schizoid info squid, with so many tentacles of lies you can't tell which one is going to slap you next. And this schizophrenic story is serving an entirely new purpose now, and that is To cause partisan anger and division, in the hope of creating an environment which will escalate staged riots which will likely happen during the elections to justify a military style lock down on the American people." - http://jimstonefreelance.com/

"A trained team of up to 120 special forces personnel with radio jammers and heavy weapons killed the US ambassador.  There were only two America CIA employees in Libya.  The news stories are all fabrications.
The killing of Ambassador Stephens in Benghazi has become a ghoulish election ploy played by Fox News, Huffington Post and others.  All are printing and broadcasting conjecture, total falsehood and the usual biased and unreliable garbage they are famous for." https://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com/2012/10/27/gordon-duff-benghazi-massacre-foxhuffingtoncia-tale-nonsense-27-october-2012/

(Please note that the two links are to two writers who, ahem, hold differing views from one another. Jim Stone swears Gordun duff is an idiot and vice versa... so ymmv.)

Offline Ambriel

• Dare to resist
    • Consfearacynewz
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2012, 05:08:01 PM »
I knew about this a few days ago.  have a friend who is a former SEAL and works for the state dept now as a private contractor.  He said that there was a TEAM VERY close and well as a CIA safe house that was occupied but they were told to stand down.

Only reason I didn't say anything on Prison Planet Forum about it was because I didn't have any backing proof other than a vocal exchange with my friend.

I hated to have to  sit on the info because it was BIG!

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Obamas 2nd Inauguration - Alfalfa Club Dinners
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2012, 10:15:22 PM »
DC hotels less busy for Obamas 2nd Inauguration (Looks like America is awake to the Dictatorship in Washington, but most don't realize both parties are involved)
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/12/25/dc-hotels-less-busy-for-obamas-2nd-inauguration/

“Very few hotels are actually sold out at this point, so there’s a lot of availability,” said Elliott Ferguson, CEO of the tourism bureau Destination DC.
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
If Rick Warren is not going to do the "prayer" at the inauguration, I wonder who it will be... :-\

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=77977
First Ever Masonic Inaugural Ball To Be Held For Obama

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=226046.msg1387621#msg1387621
Bilderberger meeting 2012 in Chantilly, VA - May 31-June 2, 2012 updated

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=239137.msg1389271#msg1389271
Jeb Bush to become chairman of National Constitution Center

Why Obama will win again

It is interesting is that they all get together for the Alfalfa dinner in 2012 - So aren't they really just on the same team?....

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/01/obama-hosts-george-hw-and-jeb-bush-at-white-house-112638.html#comments
Obama hosts George H.W. and Jeb Bush at White House
By DONOVAN SLACK |  1/27/12

Unbeknownst to the press, President Obama met Friday evening with former president George H.W. Bush and his son, former Florida governor Jeb Bush, in the Oval Office. ...

Watching Arrivals to the Alfalfa Club Dinner - 2009

Sen. Lamar Alexander (Tenn-R) at the Alfalfa Club - 2011 - previously the Conference Chair of the Republican Party from 2007 to 2012

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/George+H.+W.+Bush/Former+President+George+H+W+Bush+Jeb+Bush/XJoz4xq4D-u

Former President George H.W. Bush And Jeb Bush Visit White House

(AFP OUT) Former President George H.W. Bush departs after meeting with U.S. President Barack Obama with his son former Florida Governor Jeb Bush in the West Wing of the White House on January 30, 2010 in Washington, DC. Obama yesterday delivered remarks at the GOP House Issues Conference.

(January 29, 2010 - Source: Pool/Getty Images North America

Bilderberg is using a Jeb Bush fishing lure to see if we will bite.

The one good thing about this is that it looks like daddy Bush did not get the life extension technology. He's in a wheel chair.

Old age is catching up.

The Bushes are in town to attend the exclusive Alfalfa Club dinner Saturday, an annual get-together for Washington power brokers that Obama also is scheduled to attend, according to the Associated Press.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/reliable-source/post/president-obama-attends-elite-alfalfa-club-dinner/2012/01/28/gIQATk33YQ_blog.html
Posted at 07:30 PM ET, 01/29/2012
President Obama cracks jokes at elite Alfalfa Club dinner (updated)
Barack Obama got to hear some good jokes from Sandra Day O’Connor(left) at the Alfalfa Club dinner, but left before Jeb Bush (right) did his routine. (All three shown in Washington Post file photos from last year; press photographers were not allowed at the dinner.)

Well, look who decided to come around! President Obama, whose White House years have been marked by a careful avoidance of so many black-tie Beltway traditions, attended the most elite of them all Saturday night.

Why the Alfalfa Club dinner? In his remarks to political and business heavy hitters — many of whom had walked to their steak-and-lobster meal at the Capital Hilton along a gantlet of Occupy D.C. protesters outside — the president explained:

“You’ve heard it from the pundits: ‘Obama is cloistered in the White House.’ ‘He’s aloof.’ ‘He’s in the bubble.’ ‘He’s not connecting.’ . . . One of my big goals this year was to get out and be among everyday, ordinary Americans — like the men and women of the Alfalfa Club.”
Also: John Boehner, Michael Bloomberg, John Kerry, John McCain, David Rubenstein, Pat Leahy, Steny Hoyer, Madeleine Albright, Steve Case, Cal Ripken, Valerie Jarrett, and Jose Andres, to name a few. And, randomly, Sally Field, a guest of student-loan titan Catherine Reynolds. Both Joe Lieberman and Mark Warner were there with glitter in their hair, having been glitter-bombed by the demonstrators.

It was the first time since 2009 that the president had attended the closed-door, off-the-record conclave — and the first time in history that Alfalfa had hosted three presidents, with the return of George W. Bush and George H.W. Bush, a regular who seems to love these dinners as much as Obama hates them.
What is the Alfalfa Club, anyway? A power broker’s fraternity (and sorority, since it admitted women in 1994) that now exists solely to host this dinner, always held on the last Saturday in January. It was founded in 1913 to honor the birthday of, er, Robert E. Lee. That fact gave Obama a decent zinger when he addressed the club in 2009, just days after his own historic inauguration. “If he were with us tonight, the general would be 202 years old,” the president joked. “And very confused.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/28/obama-attends-exclusive-d_n_1239243.html
Protest Outside Alfalfa Club Dinner

Occupy DC demonstrators chants to a dinner guest as they try to block the entrance to the Alfalfa Dinner at the Capitol Hilton in Washington on Saturday, Jan. 28, 2012. An Occupy DC organizer says they have hundreds of protesters lined up outside a prestigious Washington hotel where President Barack Obama, other political leaders and business moguls are meeting tonight.

Sen Lieberman Glitter Bombed at Alfalfa Club
The drum circle does not help their protest

1-28-12 #OccupyDC stands against Alfalfa Club 1% Elite

Interviews with the 1% Robert Day and George Allen After 99th Alfalfa Dinner
Interviews with Robert Addison Day, Jr. (R) (Billionaire) and George Allen (R) (Former Virgina Senator) after the 99th Annual Alfalfa Dinner in Washington D.C.

[ In This interview Billionaire Robert Day claims he is inherited NOTHING from his parents and is a self made man - see below his wealth was inherited! via the Superior Oil Company! maybe there is some technical reason for his claim - but give me a break! ]

http://info.tpj.org/pioneers/robert_day.html
Name: Robert Addison Day, Jr.  (CFR)
Industry: Finance
Home: New York, New York

Trust Company of the West is a massive private money management company that manages mutual funds for Dean Witter. Henry Kissinger sits on its board. Day is the grandson of the founder of Superior Oil Co. Trust played major back-room roles in early to mid-90s takeover battles for Santa Fe Pacific Corp, Blockbuster Entertainment and Chrysler Corp. Trust took major hits in the mid-90s from: the Mexican peso devaluation; troubled real estate holdings; and an exodus of top managers. Thereafter, Trust aggressively pursued would-be buyers. Negotiations kept breaking down, in part because potential buyers said Trust overvalued its assets. Day is a pal of Clinton's ex-Secretary of State Warren Christopher and once entertained the Democratic chief on his yacht.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2005/54/NMTE.html
#283 Robert Addison Day
Net Worth: $1.2 billion

Source: Finance, money management
Inherited

Money manager founded Trust Company of the West 1971; sold 70% of company to French bank Société Générale in 2001 for $2.5 billion. Owns 600,000 acres of timberland in Florida. Low-profile philanthropist serves as chairman of $1 billion W.M. Keck Foundation, offers grants in engineering, science, liberal arts.

[ Here just around Alfalfa Dinner time Allen is going going to run again... ]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Allen_(U.S._politician)
George Felix Allen (born March 8, 1952) is a former United States Senator from the Commonwealth of Virginia, and the son of former NFL head coach George Allen. Allen served Virginia in the state legislature, as the 67th Governor, and in both bodies of the U.S. Congress, winning election to the Senate in 2000.

Allen's re-election in the 2006 race seemed likely until he was accused of using a racist epithet when referring to a staffer of his opponent, Democrat Jim Webb. Allen lost the election to Webb by fewer than 10,000 votes.[1]

Allen now serves on the Reagan Ranch Board of Governors of Young America's Foundation where he is a Reagan Ranch Presidential Scholar.

On January 24, 2011, Allen announced his intention to seek the Republican nomination in the 2012 election for the U.S. Senate seat he previously held.

[ Oh this is good : One point brought out is that what the Reptilians really want is the Senate seats and concede losing the POTUS selection ]

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/80535.html
George Allen scraps ads in Virginia Senate race
By DAVID CATANESE | 8/31/12 2:46 PM EDT

George Allen’s Senate campaign has canceled its advertising reservation next week, keeping the Republican candidate in the dark on the airwaves as the Virginia race moves into the crucial final post-Labor Day phase.

Both sides agree the race remains a dead heat. But Kaine’s ability to stay on the air virtually uninterrupted from before the national party conventions to Election Day is an enviable advantage.

[
As an aside - Marvin Bush - GW Bush brother - involved with the 9/11 operation - attended the Alfalfa Club in Jan 2001 ( remember - GW Bush had just been elected? ]

http://www.nndb.com/people/016/000054851/
Marvin Bush AKA Marvin Pierce Bush
Born: 22-Oct-1956
Party Affiliation: Republican
Nationality: United States
Executive summary: Brother of Jeb, Dubya, and Neil

Alfalfa Club 2001

Father: George H.W. Bush (U.S. President)
Mother: Barbara Bush (former First Lady)
Brother: George W. Bush (U.S. President)
Brother: Jeb Bush
Brother: Neil Bush
Sister: Doro Bush
Sister: Robin Bush (b. 20-Dec-1949, d. 11-Oct-1953)
Wife: Margaret
Daughter: Marshall
Son: Walker

http://nationalcorruptionindex.org/pages/profile.php?profile_id=56
Longtime Bush family employee Bertha Champagne died at the age of 62 in 2003, killed in a bizarre occurrence in the Alexandria, Virginia driveway of her employer Marvin Bush, brother of President George W. Bush. Champagne, the babysitter for Marvin and Margaret’s two children (by then both teenagers), reportedly went out to her car to get something but was instead crushed and killed.

http://nationalcorruptionindex.org/pages/profile.php?profile_id=8

Marvin Bush  Last Updated: February 07, 2012

Although considered the quietest, certainly the least public of the Bush brood, the president's youngest brother Marvin has certainly found that politics is not the only way to wealth and power. Since his father left the presidency, Marvin's investments and shady business connections have involved him in a bonanza of international arms dealing, links to terrorism, insider trading, international data-mining, offshore tax-shelters, partnerships with the Chinese government, and companies (jointly owned with Arab royalty) that continue to get hundreds of millions of dollars in no-bid U.S. defense contracts. He has ties to Ahmad Chalabi, whose faulty intelligence helped justify the U.S. invasion of Iraq and who is wanted by the Kingdom of Jordan for massive bank fraud relating to the BCCI scandal. Marvin may not be very public, but if you look in the right places, he's not invisible, either.
In 1996, while on Stratesec's board, Marvin Bush acquired 53,000 shares of stock in the company at 52 cents a share. One year later, at IPO, the stock was valued at $8.50. In 2002, Stratesec was bankrupt, the stock worthless. Although SEC filings cease to show Marvin Bush as a shareholder after 2000, there are no filings indicating when his stock was sold.

Marvin Bush also sat on the board of HCC Insurance, a multi-billion-dollar insurance holding company and one of the insurers for the WTC. Bush's first year (1999) on the board at HCC coincided with his last year on the board at Stratesec. He departed on November 22, 2002, the same day as the passage of the 9/11 insurance bailout legislation passed by Congress at the instigation of the White House. Stratesec and KuwAm also stand to benefit from limitations on liability and national-security protections from investigation provided in that legislation. In a HCC shareholders' suit, Marvin Bush is one of several directors accused of back-dating stock options and filing false SEC reports dating back to 1996, while diverting hundreds of millions of dollars to themselves.

As the ultimate insider, Marvin's fortunes grew at warp speed with Winston Partners, a private investment firm he co-founded with Scott Andrews. Since 2001, Winston's assets have grown from $350 million to $1.6 billion, in large part from its interest in companies with U.S. government contracts. Winston is part of the Chatterjee Group, a larger firm headed by venture capitalist Purnendu Chatterjee. A 2006 Senate report identifies Winston Partners as an investor in off-shore trust networks sheltering hundreds of millions of tax dollars from the United States. Another of Chatterjee's half-dozen or so other entities have addresses in other favorite offshore tax havens such as the Cayman Islands, the Netherlands Antilles and the Isle of Man. Governor Jeb Bush is also an investor in the Winston Capital Fund, managed by Marvin's firm.

http://mindcontrolblackassassins.com/category/colston-westbrook-2/
The House of Bush: From Berlin, Oakland to 9:11

Left, Marvin Bush and the Bush WOTAN bloodlines. In an explosive article by Margie Burns published on February 4, 2003 by the Prince George’s Journal (Maryland), according to public records, President George W. Bush’s brother, Marvin P. Bush, was on the board of directors of a company providing electronic security for the World Trade Center, Dulles International Airport (9-11 Flight 77) and United Airlines (9-11 Flights 93 and 175). The company was backed by an investment firm, the Kuwait-American Corp., also linked for years to the Bush family.

The security company, formerly named Securacom and now named Stratesec, is in Sterling, VA Its CEO, Barry McDaniel, said the company had a ”completion contract” to handle some of the security at the World Trade Center “up to the day the buildings fell down.”

According to a Dulles contracting official, it also had a three-year contract to maintain electronic security systems at Dulles Airport. Securacom/Stratesec also handled some security for United Airlines in the 1990s, according to McDaniel, but it had been completed before his arriving on the board in 1998.

McDaniel confirmed that the company has security contracts with the Department of Defense, including the U.S. Army, but did not detail the nature of the work, citing security concerns. It has an ongoing line with the General Services Administration – meaning that its bids for contracts are noncompetitive – and also did security work for the Los Alamos laboratory before 1998.

Marvin Bush, the president’s youngest brother, was a director at Stratesec from 1993 to fiscal year 2000. But the White House has not publicly disclosed Bush’s connections in any of its responses to 9/11, nor has it mentioned that another Bush-linked business had done security work for the facilities attacked.

Marvin Bush joined Securacom when it was capitalized by the Kuwait-American Corporation, a private investment firm in D.C. that was the security company’s major investor, sometimes holding a controlling interest. Marvin Bush has not responded to telephone calls and e-mails for comment.

KuwAm has been linked to the Bush family financially since the Gulf War. One of its principals and a member of the Kuwaiti royal family, Mishal Yousef Saud al Sabah, served on the board of Stratesec.

The managing director at KuwAm, Wirt D. Walker III, was also a principal at Stratesec, and Walker, Marvin Bush and al Sabah are listed in SEC filings as significant shareholders in both companies during that period.

Marvin Bush’s last year on the board at Stratesec coincided with his first year on the board of HCC Insurance, formerly Houston Casualty Co., one of the insurance carriers for the WTC. He left the HCC board in November 2002.

But none of these connections has been looked at during the extensive investigations since 9/11. McDaniel says principals and other personnel at Stratesec have not been questioned or debriefed by the FBI or other investigators. Walker declined to answer the same question regarding KuwAm, referring to the public record.

Walker is also chairman and CEO of Aviation General, a Tulsa, Okla.-based aviation company with two subsidiaries. SEC filings also show al Sabah as a principal and shareholder in Aviation General, which was recently delisted by the Nasdaq. Stratesec was delisted by the American Stock Exchange in October 2002.

The suite, in which Marvin Bush was annually re-elected, according to public records, is located in the Watergate in space leased to the Saudi government. The company now holds shareholder meetings in space leased by the Kuwaiti government there. The White House has not responded to various requests for comment.

Speaking of the Watergate, Riggs National Bank, where Saudi Princess Al-Faisal had her “Saudi money trail” bank account, has as one of its executives Jonathan Bush, an uncle of the president. The public has not learned whether Riggs – which services 95 percent of Washington’s foreign embassies – will be turning over records relating to Saudi finance.[106]

After 9/11, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) recommended that Wirt Walker and at Stratesec be investigated for insider trading related to 9-11.  The FBI and SEC never followed through with the investigation, claiming it was unnecessary because the officers of Stratesec had no “ties to terrorism or other negative information.”[107]
Wirt Dexter Walker III is a distance relative “in the Walker branch of the Bush family.”[108] The Bush Family and Wotan HOCHTIEF (Turner Construction) are, so to speak, familiar secret elite “old kissing cousins” straight out of the Third Reich, Nazi Germany.

See also:

BAE Systems - Riggs Bank - bribes - Prince Bandar - 9/11 attacks 

regarding Bush - Update now Obama gets a taste of the Saudi  Offshore accounts:

http://seeker401.wordpress.com/2011/02/18/wmr-peering-through-the-shroud-of-global-corruption-hillarys-all-hands-meeting-and-bribery-and-kickbacks/
WMR: Peering through the shroud of global corruption – Hillary’s “all hands” meeting and bribery and kickbacks

State Department cables previously leaked and those that have to be revealed show that U.S. diplomats are the prime facilitators of U.S. graft and corruption, with member companies of the US Chamber of Commerce and top Pentagon contractors reaping a financial whirlwind as a result.

Anonymous plans to release 40 more videos outlining the connections between U.S. political leaders and top-level bribery and kickbacks, including a deal worked out by then-President George W. Bush between Saudi Arabia and Boeing that saw Boeing receive a major Saudi Air Force contract in return for the King of Saudi Arabia receiving a plane similar to the Boeing 747 used as Air Force One.

In the deal, Bush pocketed a “handling fee” that ended up in a Bush numbered account from a Saudi numbered account in an off-shore bank.

And the trove of fused data from the cables and financial and email data show that Bush and Rove are not alone in receiving payola from his fronting for U.S. firms: the recipients of bribes and kickbacks include

Hillary and Bill Clinton, Dick Cheney, Vice President Joe Biden, and President Obama.

Anonymous has uncovered details of Obama personally lobbying overseas for Boeing, with the now “accepted” practice of kickbacks ending up in the president’s off-shore accounts.

Boeing is headquartered in Obama’s hometown of Chicago.

And when it comes to this level of corruption, America can always count on its political police force, the FBI, to protect the criminals and attack the sources of the information, as the G-men are now doing to Anonymous.

“Bigger and badder” than Wikileaks:

“Anonymous” analyzes and fuses hacked data and cable information and reveals that President Obama not only shills for Chicago-based Boeing but gets kickbacks from defense deals overseas. George W. Bush also shilled for Boeing and received similar sweetheart financial deals.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
OBAMA: ACTIONS - STRANGE FRUITS
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2013, 01:16:05 PM »
This is the article Alex just put out a red alert on the show and is also headlined on the Drudge Report

Biden: Executive orders, action can be taken on guns

By David Sherfinski
-
The Washington Times

Updated: 1:02 p.m. on Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Vice President Joseph R. Biden vowed action on gun control from President Obama on Wednesday and floated the idea that Mr. Obama could use executive action to do so.

“The president is going to act,” Mr. Biden said, speaking briefly before a meeting with gun safety and gun victims’ groups Wednesday. “There are executive orders, executive action that can be taken. We haven’t decided what that is yet. But we’re compiling it all with the help [of] the attorney general and all the rest of the cabinet members as well as legislative action we believe is required.”

Mr. Biden has been tapped by Mr. Obama tapped to head a task force on gun violence, which is scheduled to deliver recommendations to the president by the end of the month.

“We are vitally interested in what you have to say,” Mr. Biden told the group. “And as the president said, if our actions result in only saving one life, they’re worth taking. But I’m convinced we can affect the well-being of millions of Americans and take thousands of people out of harm’s way if we act responsibly.”

“I want to make it clear that we are not going to get caught up in the notion, ‘unless we can do everything, we’re going to do nothing,’” Mr. Biden continued. “It’s critically important we act.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/9/biden-executive-orders-action-can-be-taken-guns/#ixzz2HVHRK8Zi
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline bento

Re: ***RED ALERT! Biden: Executive orders, action can be taken on guns***
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2013, 01:22:07 PM »
How many lives will have to be sacrificed to save that "one" life? Apparently some of us won't count as "people", as history repeats itself. BOHICA!
We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much and the best of us is washed away.

Offline stymo1

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2013, 01:31:05 PM »
Why would anyone care? Any law (or executive order) passed by congress that is unconstitutional is null and void before the ink dries on the paper it is written on...... Let them write all they want....... Write away MFs!!

"Certainly all those who have framed written Constitutions contemplate
them as forming the fundamental and paramount law of the nation, and
consequently the theory of every such government must be that an act
of the Legislature repugnant to the Constitution is void.
(Or an Executive Order)

This theory is essentially attached to a written Constitution, and is
consequently to be considered by this Court as one of the fundamental
principles of our society. It is not, therefore, to be lost sight of in the
further consideration of this subject.

If an act of the Legislature repugnant to the Constitution is void, does it,
notwithstanding its invalidity, bind the Courts and oblige them to give it
effect? Or, in other words, though it be not law, does it constitute a rule
as operative as if it was a law? This would be to overthrow in fact what
was established in theory, and would seem, at first view, an absurdity
too gross to be insisted on." ~Justice John Marshall
Marbury v Madison, 5 U.S 137, 1803

"An Unconstitutional Act is not a law;
it confers no rights; it imposes no duties;
it affords no protection; it creates no office;
it is, in legal contemplation, as inoperative
as though it had never been passed."
~U.S. Supreme Court,
Norton V. Shelby County
118 U.S. 425, 442
" It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2013, 01:38:49 PM »
Biden Says Obama to Use “Executive Action” to Restrict Second Amendment
http://www.infowars.com/biden-says-obama-to-use-executive-action-to-restrict-second-amendment/

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
January 9, 2012

On Wednesday during a press conference with attorney general Eric Holder, vice president Joe Biden said president Obama is considering taking “executive action” to restrict the Second Amendment rights of the American people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aNjxzFgKcHY

“The president is going to act,” said Biden. “There are executives orders, there’s executive action that can be taken. We haven’t decided what that is yet. But we’re compiling it all with the help of the attorney general and the rest of the cabinet members as well as legislative action that we believe is required.”

“As the president said, if you’re actions result in only saving one life, they’re worth taking. But I’m convinced we can affect the well-being of millions of Americans and take thousands of people out of harm’s way if we act responsibly.”

In other words, according to the Obama administration and the Justice Department, if trashing to Constitution saves one life, it is worth it.

Issuing an executive action, unlike an executive order, does not modify a law. Executive actions, a Obama administration office told NBC News in October, concern “regulation, enforcement, statements of policy… and numerous other things.”

Obama, unlike his predecessors, “is not expanding executive power to meet the demands of an external crisis. Instead, he is counteracting a new pattern of partisan behavior – nonstop congressional obstruction – with a new, partisan pattern of his own,” Andrew Romano and Daniel Klaidman wrote for Newsweek prior to the election.

White House communications director Dan Pfeiffer told Newsweek Obama will “work with Congress where we can – and then be willing to act where they won’t.”

Obama has already used executive action to instruct the ATF to conficate guns. In September, Obama’s Justice Department gave the ARF authority to “seize and administratively forfeit property involved in controlled-substance abuses.” In other words, the agency now has the power to size firearms from people not convicted of a crime or even charged with a crime.

In July, as the Fast and Furious scandal unfolded, Obama’s Justice Department devised new rules requiring border-state gun dealers to report large purchases of firearms made by individual buyers over short periods of time.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,

Offline SOS3

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2013, 01:40:30 PM »
here is the video clip in HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCYGEdJEi_g

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2013, 02:02:00 PM »

Offline Dorrogeray

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2013, 02:24:19 PM »
More false flags coming up to justify the EOs and demonize people who oppose them. More dead kids in flashing red headlines needed to disarm the public.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2013, 03:45:30 PM »

HEY BARRY, EXECUTIVE ORDERS DO NOT TRUMP THE US CONSTITUTION.

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2013, 03:50:32 PM »
More false flags coming up to justify the EOs and demonize people who oppose them. More dead kids in flashing red headlines needed to disarm the public.

False flags are the most despicable weapons that governments have.

There is nothing worse than killing kids.

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline poncho

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2013, 03:53:51 PM »
Why would anyone care? Any law (or executive order) passed by congress that is unconstitutional is null and void before the ink dries on the paper it is written on...... Let them write all they want....... Write away MFs!!

We cannot stand for this.  Executive orders = Dictator orders.

While it may be unconstitutional, it will still be the law for most, including officers that will be trying to collect guns and arrest those that resist.

Power is where we the people allow the power to go.  The current group of goons is guiding us towards something very bad, so it CANNOT be accepted.  

Offline stymo1

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2013, 04:08:18 PM »
We cannot stand for this.  Executive orders = Dictator orders.

While it may be unconstitutional, it will still be the law for most, including officers that will be trying to collect guns and arrest those that resist.

Power is where we the people allow the power to go.  The current group of goons is guiding us towards something very bad, so it CANNOT be accepted.  

Maybe you misunderstood what I said........... I am not accepting anything.

That means we, as in every American, start a massive non compliance drive. That includes the police, and military.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dcmUl70gug
" It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

Offline Dorrogeray

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2013, 04:12:17 PM »
Nice article from 2010, about what to expect:

http://www.endofinnocence.com/2010/06/obama-wants-your-guns.html

Here is small excerpt from it:

At this 1999 rally, Obama advocated the following infringements on the individual right to keep and bear arms:

• A 500% increase in the federal tax on firearms and ammunition.
  • A ban on gun stores within 5 miles of a school or park, which would obviously have closed down every gun store in every city and town.
  • A ban on the sale of “junk” handguns. (Apparently poor people do not have the same rights as the middle class.) - gotta get those "cheap handguns"..
  • A ban on the resale of police surplus firearms to the people.
  • Mandatory firearm training for all gun owners. (not annonymous for sure)
  • A ban on gun ownership for persons under the age of 21. (Unless of course they are working for the government, have been drafted into the military, etc.)
  • Increased penalties for the interstate transportation of firearms, which was already 10 years in prison.
  • Requiring gun manufacturers to invent technology that would permit a gun to be used only by its original owner.
  • Charging a gun owner with a felony if anyone stole his gun and it was ever used in a future crime unless that gun was securely stored in the owner’s home. (So if a citizen exercises his Second Amendment right to own a gun and is then victimized by a criminal, he could subsequently be victimized again and more severely by the government. This position would only make sense if Obama interpreted the Second Amendment to not be an individual right like the rest of the Bill of Rights. Also, apparently people too poor to buy whatever kind of safe the government mandates do not have the same rights as the middle class.)
  • Restricting gun purchases to one weapon a month.
  • A ban on the sale of firearms at gun shows except for "antique" weapons.
  • An increase in the licensing fee to obtain a federal firearms license.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2013, 04:17:08 PM »
Maybe you misunderstood what I said........... I am not accepting anything.

That means we, as in every American, start a massive non compliance drive. That includes the police, and military.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dcmUl70gug

Nicely said and I agree 100%. 

Offline Dorrogeray

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2013, 04:28:12 PM »
WHITE HOUSE THREATENS 'EXECUTIVE ORDERS' ON GUNS

Drudge is at it again! Defending the republic.. God bless him.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2013, 04:35:38 PM »

Drudge is at it again! Defending the republic.. God bless him.

I was amazed when I saw those pictures at Drudge.  Yep, he is a defender of the Constitution.

Offline Dorrogeray

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2013, 11:22:32 PM »
'THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED'

SHALL.. NOT.. BE.. INFRINGED!!!!

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2013, 11:34:54 PM »

Drudge is cool.  Two times for the Constitution in one day.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

If something infringes on/upon someone's rights or freedom, it takes away some of their rights or limits their freedom.

Offline Dorrogeray

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2013, 12:12:42 AM »
If it keeps on rainin', levee's goin' to break,
If it keeps on rainin', levee's goin' to break..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbrjRKB586s

Love the beginning.. :)

And break it will - eventually - and the republic will be restored. The question is at what price..

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2013, 12:37:10 PM »

James Yeager responds to Biden...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_C9QJ41Jx0

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2013, 01:26:12 PM »
Biden to Offer Gun Proposals by Tuesday

By MICHAEL D. SHEAR
Published: January 10, 2013

WASHINGTON — Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. will present President Obama with proposals for stemming gun violence by Tuesday, setting in motion legislative and executive actions that will encompass guns, ammunition, mental health services and violent images in popular culture.

“I have committed to him I will have his recommendations to him by Tuesday,” Mr. Biden said Thursday as he began meetings with sportsman and hunting groups to discuss the gun issue.

Mr. Biden did not say whether he would recommend a renewal of the 1994 assault weapons ban, which expired in 2004. But he cited several other measures, including efforts to limit the availability of high-capacity magazines and the need for what he called “near universal background checks” that would go beyond doing checks at gun shows.

More: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/11/us/politics/biden-to-meet-with-gun-advocates-including-nra.html?_r=0

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2013, 01:49:58 PM »
Biden Hints at Outlawing Unregulated 'Private' Gun Sales
Closing "the gun show loophole."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-hints-outlawing-unregulated-private-gun-sales_695080.html

12:56 PM, Jan 10, 2013 • By DANIEL HALPER

Vice President Joe Biden, in remarks today before a meeting on guns, suggested the Obama administration is seriously considering outlawing unregulated "private" gun sales:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=37t-hCS9Zsw

"And so the kinds of things that there's an emerging set of recommendations, not coming from me but coming from the groups we've met with," said Biden today, before a closed door meeting on gun control. "And I'm going to focus on the ones that relate primarily to gun ownership and the type of weapons can be owned. And one is, there is a surprising -- so far -- a surprising recurrence of suggestions that we have universal background checks. Not just close the gun show loophole but total, universal background checks, including private sales."

Biden will present his recommendations on gun control to the president on Tuesday.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2013, 02:29:14 PM »
Americans never give up your guns: Best Pravda article ever!

Americans never give up your guns
By Stanislav Mishin
Americans never give up your guns.

These days, there are few things to admire about the socialist, bankrupt and culturally degenerating USA, but at least so far, one thing remains: the right to bear arms and use deadly force to defend one's self and possessions.

This will probably come as a total shock to most of my Western readers, but at one point, Russia was one of the most heavily armed societies on earth. This was, of course, when we were free under the Tsar. Weapons, from swords and spears to pistols, rifles and shotguns were everywhere, common items. People carried them concealed, they carried them holstered. Fighting knives were a prominent part of many traditional attires and those little tubes criss crossing on the costumes of Cossacks and various Caucasian peoples? Well those are bullet holders for rifles.

Various armies, such as the Poles, during the Смута (Times of Troubles), or Napoleon, or the Germans even as the Tsarist state collapsed under the weight of WW1 and Wall Street monies, found that holding Russian lands was much much harder than taking them and taking was no easy walk in the park but a blood bath all its own. In holding, one faced an extremely well armed and aggressive population Hell bent on exterminating or driving out the aggressor.

This well armed population was what allowed the various White factions to rise up, no matter how disorganized politically and militarily they were in 1918 and wage a savage civil war against the Reds. It should be noted that many of these armies were armed peasants, villagers, farmers and merchants, protecting their own. If it had not been for Washington's clandestine support of and for the Reds, history would have gone quite differently.

Moscow fell, for example, not from a lack of weapons to defend it, but from the lying guile of the Reds. Ten thousand Reds took Moscow and were opposed only by some few hundreds of officer cadets and their instructors. Even then the battle was fierce and losses high. However, in the city alone, at that time, lived over 30,000 military officers (both active and retired), all with their own issued weapons and ammunition, plus tens of thousands of other citizens who were armed. The Soviets promised to leave them all alone if they did not intervene. They did not and for that were asked afterwards to come register themselves and their weapons: where they were promptly shot.

cont
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/28-12-2012/123335-americans_guns-0/

http://www.mat-rodina.blogspot.ru/

| - - - -

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=208646.msg1252578#msg1252578
Hitler's New World Order" 1941 President Roosevelt speech
http://www.barefootsworld.net/fs_m_ch_08.html
Secrets of the Federal Reserve - by Eustace Mullins

The Rothschilds were wary of Germany’s ability to continue in the war, despite the financial chaos caused by their agents, the Warburgs, who were financing the Kaiser, and Paul Warburg’s brother, Max, who, as head of the German Secret Service, authorized Lenin’s train to pass through the lines and execute the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia. According to Under Secretary of the Navy, Franklin D. Roosevelt, America’s heavy industry had been preparing for war for a year. Both the Army and Navy Departments had been purchasing war supplies in large amounts since early in 1916.

[ Think about what emboldened Hitler and ToJo and Mussolini. What made them think they could take on the world and murder millions? It started with the Russian revolution and the communist purges, they murdered the czar and anyone that got in there way, then they got in power and murdered more and starved millions of others. That was the story for twenty years in the U.S.S.R. with Lenin/Stalin. So they got away with it. And because they got away with it. These other dictators felt they could do it to.

Of course they were encouraged to via Rockefeller/Rothschild financing who just by no coincidence financed the communist revolution in Russia in the first place (Lenin on the train with the gold box cars)... ]

Vladimir Lenin received $12,000,000 in gold bullion from the Jacob Schiff’s Kuhn Loeb & Company bank in New York City. Lenin was shipped from Zurich, Switzerland to Russia in a sealed boxcar. This gold bullion in the hands of skilled organizers soon led to toppling of the Russian monarchy. Thus U.S. financial interests played a significant role in bring about Russia’s communist revolution. which spread to involve the whole world

Jacob Schiff was head of the New York investment firm Kuhn, Loeb and Co. He was one of the principal backers of the Bolshevik revolution and personally financed Trotsky's trip from New York to Russia. He was a major contributor to Woodrow Wilson's presidential
campaign and an advocate for passage of the Federal Reserve Act

Jacob Schiff, head of Kuhn, Loeb and Co. (now Chase Manhattan)

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2013, 02:40:18 PM »

Janet Napolitano denies knowing about “Fast and Furious” during operation

Discredited  FastandFurious Eric Holder continues to offend U.S.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/276415-holder-back-at-the-table-for-obamas-gun-control-push
Attorney General Holder back at the table for Obama’s gun-control push
By Jordy Yager - 01/10/13 05:00 AM ET

Attorney General Eric Holder will be the nation’s top law enforcement official as the administration tackles new restrictions on guns in a major initiative of President Obama’s second term.

The administration announced Wednesday that Holder, a longtime foe of the National Rifle Association (NRA), would remain with Obama for a second term.

The announcement came the same day Holder sat shoulder to shoulder with Vice President Biden and gun-control advocates in a meeting at the White House.

Holder’s attendance at the talks suggests he will have a major role in the gun violence task force established by Obama in the wake of the killing of 26 people — including 20 6- and 7-year-olds — at an elementary school in Connecticut last month.

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2013, 02:51:42 PM »
There is a prescribed lawful protocol for making changes to our Constitution and Bill of Rights and to not adhere to this is nothing less than criminal and in this case Treason.

Aiding in the purposeful destruction of our country, Obama's administration has sold their collective souls to evil.

Will we hold them accountable for these actions? Only time will tell.
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2013, 03:18:04 PM »
 Hi wolf.
  I agree with one exception, the time has allready past.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2013, 03:26:07 PM »

JUST BE GLAD THAT BIDEN ISN'T A ROCKET SCIENTIST--------

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2013, 04:02:47 PM »
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-hints-outlawing-unregulated-private-gun-sales_695080.html
Biden Hints at Outlawing Unregulated 'Private' Gun Sales
Closing "the gun show loophole."
12:56 PM, Jan 10, 2013
Vice President Joe Biden, in remarks today before a meeting on guns, suggested the Obama administration is seriously considering outlawing unregulated "private" gun sales:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=37t-hCS9Zsw

Not just close the gun show loophole but total, universal background checks, including private sales."

Offline Southern Patriot

• Inter arma enim silent leges
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2013, 09:10:25 AM »
    All information in this thread comes directly from the FBI.
    http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/cri...ta-table-8

Close to 300 million firearms in the US.

8,583 gun deaths in 2011

299,991,417 firearms that were NOT used to kill someone in 2011.

But the solution has to be taking those away right?

12,664 murders in 2011.
    Of those 8,583 were gun related.
    That means that over 33% of murders are carried out by some other means.

Of the 8,583 gun deaths in 2011, 323 were from a rifle.
    This is 3.76% of all gun deaths and only 2.55% of all murders.
    8,260 (96.23%) of those were NOT from a rifle
    I would venture to say that 8,500 of them were NOT from an Ar-15.

But the solution has to be an "assault rifle" ban right?

On average, a firearm is used 108,000 times to STOP a crime each year. This means that firearms are used for the greater good over 93% of the time they are used.

If an "assault weapon" is used in 83 gun deaths (doubtful), this accounts for 0.967% of gun deaths and 0.655% of all murders.

There was no "assault rifle" used at Sandy Hook only handguns. The rifle was in the trunk of the car.
    James Brady was shot by a .22 caliber revolver and launched a campaign against "assault weapons".
 Firearms deaths in general have steadily declined year by year and have fallen by over 15.3% since 2007.
    The ban expired in 2004.

A 2004 critical review of research on firearms by a National Research Council panel also noted that academic studies of the assault weapon ban "did not reveal any clear impacts on gun violence" and noted "due to the fact that the relative rarity with which the banned guns were used in crime before the ban ... the maximum potential effect of the ban on gun violence outcomes would be very small"

In 2004, a research report submitted to the United States Department of Justice and the National Institute of Justice found that should the ban be renewed, its effects on gun violence would likely be small, and perhaps too small for reliable measurement, because rifles in general, including rifles referred to as "assault rifles" or "assault weapons", are rarely used in gun crimes.

Fact is that hand guns are the most commonly used murder weapon (6,220 or 72.47% of gun deaths and 49.11% of all murders) so why not go after those?
    Or knives which account for 1,694 murders?
    Or fists which account for 728?
    Or shotguns (sporting weapons as the gun grabbers call them) which account for 356?
    All of these account for many many more murders than "assault weapons" yet they are just fine.
    It is the evil black rifle that has to go.
    Why is that?

Answer: The government isn't afraid of a citizen armed with a pistol but they are sure as hell afraid of one with a rifle that can penetrate the body armor of a jack booted thug.

Remember what the Second Amendment is for people.
    It is to protect you from your government!