SCION - global disclosure happening now

Author Topic: SCION - global disclosure happening now  (Read 2877 times)

Mike Philbin

SCION - global disclosure happening now
« on: July 22, 2009, 04:03:42 pm »
transdimensional ufos in our skies?
55 alien species?
middle-of-the-night abductions?
bases on mars?
exchange plans for peace?
secret groups in government?
project looking glass and instantaneous galactic travel?
anti-grav power systems?

whatever DISCLOSURE actually means, be assured that a Dark Government project is going to OFFLOAD a tonne of this shit onto the Global Conscience in the coming months ...  here's the first salve across our boughs via Dan Burisch (and Marci McDowell) at a Zurich Conference A NEW WORLD: IF YOU CAN TAKE IT.

SCION that's what MAJESTIC got renamed to...

now this codename SCION sounds familiar to me (is it something Anti Illuminati mentioned, I forgot) but I may be wrong.

Anyone?

Here Dan Burisch talks about being the 'only one of two people on the original Majestic council' to have not been killed yet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lU6ywyxknI&feature=channel

Mike Philbin

Re: SCION - global disclosure happening now
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 05:08:47 pm »
"Carbon Dioxide Sequestration" that's the phrase that Dan Burisch throws out right at the end of his talk ...

There's some verrrrrrrrrrrrry strange CPS implications in this talk. I've now really gotta find out what (politically) happened on March 28 2009 (while this imaginary 'treaty with aliens' was being signed) is this whole Disclosure Issue some Soviet Cinema-type representation of the Global Eugenics Holocaust that's on it's way?

You know, rather than some goofy-eyed bloke ranting about alien abduction and J-rod intercourse?

Eeek

Offline 2010

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 07:32:26 pm »
When ever talk about DISCLOSURE comes up I always feel like it could happen at any moment. - Even though I'm not sure Aliens are flying around. I'd like to believe it, I'd like it to be true.

But disclosure never happens. It never happens :(

I'm not going to hold my breath.

Mike Philbin

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 02:45:49 am »
well, watch the TWO HOUR video - it's happening, right now.

this is it.

or as it as it'll ever get - and I'm on the side of caution here - but technically, this is straight from the ex-Majestic's (now SCION team's) mouth. There were deals done. There were 'payments' made. Future-viewing devices have been SMASHED up.

Maybe the DISCLOSURE EVENT was that we wouldn't get Disclosure.

:)

Mike Philbin

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 12:52:34 pm »
minor bump - good morning NAU

Offline 2010

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 01:14:31 pm »
well, watch the TWO HOUR video - it's happening, right now.

I plan too, but my internet is capped until the 27th  >:( f**king Australian internet.

Camelot interviews are interesting to watch. But most of the stuff is just nuts with a bit of Sci-Fi on the side.

Mike Philbin

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2009, 01:41:07 pm »
Camelot interviews are interesting to watch. But most of the stuff is just nuts with a bit of Sci-Fi on the side.

I agree - but this one's just a conference piece in front of an audience. No questions. Just information (if you believe their schtick).

Project Camelot recently got hold of the Burgermeister/Birdflu campaign and (as naive as Bill and Kerry might be) they wear their hearts on their sleeves.

Offline 2010

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2009, 09:58:25 pm »
I agree - but this one's just a conference piece in front of an audience. No questions. Just information (if you believe their schtick).

The whole thing was Q&A. ;)

Anyway. I finally got done watching it all. Very, Very interesting. Although somewhat disappointing if true.
Disappointing because the aliens are gone, and we wont get first contact until 2217. He did say the timeline was changed so anything can happen. but he didn't seem very hopeful.

Also scary. Did you ever find out if anything happened on the 28th?

So many groups to keep track of I'm sure I got some stuff confused.
From what I could tell, this guy, Dan Burisch, works with this group now called SCION. But he doesn't sound like he likes them. They helped him get away from the Illuminati by way of super quiet ninjas. (He didn't call them ninjas - sounding a bit Fulfordy)

SCION works with secret tech and time traveling aliens (humans from 52,000years in the future)
Illuminati - Don't seem to be a big issue.
Almost every government in the UN has signed this treaty with the aliens.

----
I'm tired and typing what comes to mind
----

Things that seems sus to me. The way Dan Burisch and Marci McDowell worked together. Something just seemed like she was there to agree with him to make him sound more credible. Maybe it's just me.

Also the speech she gave to the group of elites they 'had as guests' (kidnapped by ticking them - in case the world ended on the 28th. If everyone else was going to drown they were coming with us)
To me it sounded staged. It would have been nice to at least hear someone else in the room.

Mike Philbin

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2009, 03:50:17 am »
Marci McDowell acted like Dan Bursich's mommy - it was interesting though, it's the most rounded performance I've seen from Dan Burisch. His Project Camelot material seems aggressively robotic in comparison - I've never seen him so relaxed. Maybe he's just happy he got the girl, and saved his daughter. If we believe ANY of this 'f**king psyop'...

Mike Philbin

Bob Dean - global disclosure happening now
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2009, 01:15:19 pm »
and (whatever Global UFO Disclosure actually means) it continues, it's happening right now...

http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2009/07/global-ufo-disclosure-bob-dean-july-24.html

hot on the heals of Dan Burisch @ Zurich Convention, here's Bob Dean at the Exopolitics Summit Press Conference, Barcelona, 24 July 2009, filmed by Project Camelot. Four humanoid races have been among us (monitoring their experiment) for thousands of years. A mass film erasure of Apollo moon landing footage. Why?

"THE BIG SECRET is what we found when we got on the moon ... we found overwhelming evidence that we were not alone. THEY followed us all the way to the moon. THEY followed us all the way home. And they watched every move we made."

All of this was filmed and all of this was erased...