Anyone have information on the Death of Dr. Boyd Graves

Author Topic: Anyone have information on the Death of Dr. Boyd Graves  (Read 5115 times)

Offline DaInfoMan

Anyone have information on the Death of Dr. Boyd Graves
« on: July 17, 2009, 04:25:07 PM »
I heard from a couple of sources that Dr. Boyd Graves (best known for exposing HIV/AIDS as a created BioWeapon) died about a month ago & I'm asking if anyone has any more information on his death. I just found out yesterday & I was Shocked because it my Brother in Law is somewhat close to Dr. Graves & he got him to come on an Internet Radio Show we did about 2 months ago, & a couple of weeks or so(I have a fuzzy memory) after that my Bro told me that he got a call from Dr. Graves & was told that their were people at his door & he was sure they were feds.

Also, my Bro told me that he got a weird email that showed that it was send from his own email giving him some sort of warning (my fuzzy memory going to be the death of me) & at the time I was somewhat apprehensive that their was some sort of foul play, but after I heard that he died & looked back at all the procedding I'm about 99.9 % sure this was some sort of SpecOps & not in the sense that it was because of his appearance on the show because I'm assuming only 30-50 ppl listened or less & the youtube vid has a few hundred hits.

Oh, & here's the link to the vids(& fyi. I wasn't even a fan of the direction of the show, because my Bro somewhat turns it into a Black issue, when I feel that we are all being hit by the NWO in a ton of ways whether your Black.White, Blue or Green & their isn't 1 magical issue that's going to solve the problem, & my bro somewhat felt that exposing HIV/AIDS was that.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtvKK8tl_pM

Mike Philbin

Re: Anyone have information on the Death of Dr. Boyd Graves
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 04:41:30 PM »

Offline DaInfoMan

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 08:12:15 PM »
Sorry I should have been more specific, I'm trying to figure out the cause of death, even though it's somewhat irrelivant due to the fact that people can commit suicide by completly chopping of thier head or shoot themselves while their unconscious.

Mike Philbin

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 03:40:57 AM »
yeah, it doesn't say, does it. Was he ill before his demise? Or was it a surprise?

:)