Author Topic: PTECH (9/11 False Flag Cyber Company) Executive Arrested at JFK Airport  (Read 44846 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
I probably took this thread on a tangent with the IBM stuff, let's stay focused on Ptech and the 10 year cover up of their ties with terrorists and their controlling FAA wargames on 9/11.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Anti_Illuminati

Originally posted here:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=109496.msg678297#msg678297

http://grassley.senate.gov/releases/2003/p03r01-22.htm

For Immediate Release
Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2003

Grassley Worried about "Not My Job, Not My Problem" Mentality at FBI

WASHINGTON — In a letter to the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Sen. Chuck Grassley today expressed concern about the continued investigation of Ptech Software Company in Quincy, Massachusetts.

Grassley said he was concerned that the FBI may not have done enough to ensure the computers and networks of the government and private sector are free of vulnerabilities which might arise from using Ptech software.

"In the case of Ptech and the potential for widespread vulnerability in government computers and systems, I fear some at FBI Headquarters may be suffering from a 'not my job, not my problem' attitude that focuses only on the vulnerability of the FBI itself rather than the federal government at large – not to mention the private sector," Grassley said.

Here is Grassley's letter to Mueller.

January 22, 2003
The Honorable Robert S. Mueller, III
Director
Federal Bureau of Investigation
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20535

Dear Director Mueller:

I am writing to you regarding the government's investigation of Ptech, a software company in Quincy, Massachusetts.

First, I want to commend you and the FBI, particularly the Boston Division, for taking this investigation seriously in regard to terrorism. It is my understanding that the FBI did not drop the ball in the way some early media reports had indicated.

I appreciate that FBI officials recognized the seriousness of most of the issues involved in the Ptech investigation and acted accordingly.

However, I am concerned that the FBI may not have done enough to ensure the computers and networks of the government and private sector are free of vulnerabilities which might arise from using Ptech software.

Until the National Infrastructure and Protection Center (NIPC) moves to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), it is still the FBI's responsibility, through NIPC, "to serve as the U.S. government's focal point for threat assessment, warning, investigation, and response for threats or attacks against our critical infrastructures," as NIPC's web site states.

In the case of Ptech and the potential for widespread vulnerability in government computers and systems, I fear some at FBI Headquarters may be suffering from a "not my job, not my problem" attitude that focuses only on the vulnerability of the FBI itself rather than the federal government at large – not to mention the private sector.

I urge you to make sure that the FBI and NIPC, rather than only the bureau's counter-terrorism division, address this issue in a global way. I also urge you to ensure that NIPC's detection, analysis and prevention functions continue during its transfer to the DHS.

As a senior member of the Judiciary Committee, which has oversight of the FBI, I know we both take these issues seriously. I appreciate the briefings FBI officials have been providing to my staff, and I look forward to continued cooperation.

Sincerely,
Charles E. Grassley

-30-

Pentagon Fraud Chief Dov Zakheim Goes to BoozAllen  by URI DOWBENKO

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=70&contentid=1222

Booz Allen Hamilton, using Ptech software used to carry out 9/11 attacks, running Cyber wargames
Dov Zakheim: 9/11 Mastermind? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcM42FVyy1A
On August 18, a "multi-agency command and control tabletop exercise" was scheduled to be held on the University of California Maritime Campus with the participation of Booz Allen Hamilton, one of the most sinister of the private military firms, involving the hypothesis of port-related terrorism in and around San Francisco Bay.

200 people were involved as "participants, evaluators, controllers, or observers." On Friday, August 19, a mysterious explosion, later ascribed to a defective transformer, took place in San Francisco. Were these events connected? Or again: from August 15 to August 19, NORTHCOM held Alaska Shield/Northern Edge, with an array of "simulated natural disasters and terrorist events in 21 communities." Incessant terror drills offer the rogue network multiple opportunities to go live with the provocation they are seeking, and also function as a kind of mass brainwashing. With these drills, the secret government is waging war on the people. One basic demand for activists is therefore that these sinister and suspicious drills be called off, since they represent a threat to the American people and to world peace."

- Webster Griffin Tarpley  Author - 9/11 Synthetic Terrorism
Reference:  http://www.rense.com/general67/heading.htm

Booz Allen “Cyber-War” Simulation Gives Leaders Taste of Real Thing

“Cyber attack simulation demonstrated the need for a new way of thinking about cyber security that focuses on a megacommunity approach.

A massive cyber attack on America spreads through government and industry, taking down telecommunications and damaging financial Web sites. Air travel is disrupted, and passengers are stranded at airports across the country.

Leaders of government, business and public institutions need to collaborate, but communication breaks down amid mutual distrust. And the crisis worsens…

That scenario played out in Washington during a first-of-its-kind “cyber attack” simulation designed and executed by Booz Allen Hamilton in partnership with Business Executives for National Security (BENS), which sponsored the event.

“The No. 1 insight was, we need to talk to each other,” says Andy Singer, a Booz Allen principal.

In a keynote speech at the exercise, Michael Chertoff, secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, warned that cyber threats to America are growing, and he called for a new model of collaboration between government, business and the public.

Singer says the simulation “really captured the imagination” of those who took part. “Rather than being just a symposium or a conference, it ended up being a learning event,” he says. “It was a rare occasion that gave the participants a moment where they could really think things through.”

A key challenge, he says, was to create a very believable scenario, one that would require the leaders to make the same kinds of decisions they would face had the cyber attack been real.
Reference:  http://www.boozallen.com/publications/article/41366264

Ptech Inc. provides software solutions for enterprises and businesses. The company’s products include Enterprise FrameWork, a software solution for business development including support for business landscape, strategic intent, value chains, processes, organizational structures, knowledge, skills, business rules, applications, and information and technology infrastructures; TeamWork collaborative modeling software that allows modelers to develop integrated enterprise architectures; and KnowledgeGateway that helps organizations to share information and make decisions based on latest information. It also offers Framework accelerators, which is modeling and graphical software for enterprises. The company serves to AAA Michigan, ABN AMRO, IBM Global Services, Booz Allen Hamilton, MetLife, and Motorola. Ptech Inc. was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Quincy, Massachusetts.

“In 1991, Booz Allen acquired the major assets of Advanced Decision Systems Inc., a California-based artificial intelligence company, which became a Booz Allen division.

During the early 1990s, Booz Allen also began offering its clients a type of corporate war game that simulated competition among companies and served as a business strategy tool. In 1993, Booz Allen was hired by the U.S. Agency for International Development to devise a strategy to lead a consortium of firms in the privatization of civilian and defense industries in 11 newly independent states of the former Soviet Union.”  
Reference:  http://www.fundinguniverse.com/company-histories/Booz-Allen-amp;-Hamilton-Inc-Company-History.html

Ptech specialized in what is called enterprise architecture, widely reported as descendant of PROMIS software, the precursor of “artificial intelligence” developed in the early ‘80s. Federal courts and Congress later declared that PROMIS had been stolen from its rightful owners by then Attorney General Edwin Meese and his business associates.

A hidden “back door” feature was then created, enabling those controlling the program to secretly remove, or even replace information in any system where its installed. John Zachman, considered the father of enterprise architecture, later will say that with Ptech software in control “You would know where the access points are, you’d know how to get in, you would know where the weaknesses are, you’d know how to destroy it.”
[/color][/size]

Even the concerns - few as they were - with Ptech after it was raided were misplaced. On Jan. 22, 2003, Sen. Grassley wrote to FBI Director Robert Muller: “I am concerned…[with] vulnerabilities which might arise from using Ptech software.” However, no questions were raised regarding the information to which Ptech’s employees, management, and investors had access.
Reference:  http://www.islamdaily.net/EN/Contents.aspx?AID=6262

Raytheon has also used the Ptech Enterprise tool to develop Zachman and DoDAF views. Ptech’s concordant knowledge base was used to create the AV-2 and the OV-3 for a portion of the Military Information Architecture Accelerator (MIAA). Raytheon used the Ptech software to publish a CD, allowing the customer to examine the architecture through a web browser and also exported the OV-5 activity model as code for a Colored Petri Net simulation.

ATTN:  FBI, THIS MAN NEEDS TO BE SUBPOENA'D TO GIVE TESTIMONY ACKNOWLEDGING THE CAPABILITIES OF PTECH THAT HE HAD PREVIOUSLLY PUBLICLY ADMITTED TO:

http://www.zifa.com/
http://www.zachmaninternational.com/index.php/home-article/89#maincol

Mike Philbin

Hey,

quick question about simulations of terror events on the day of the event:

9/11 event + simulation.
7/7  event + simulation.
3/11 event + simulation.

GLOBAL FINANCIAL MELTDOWN event + simulation?

???

Hey, Anti_Illuminati & Sane, can't we take a page out of Jane Burgermeister's book here and SUBMIT CHARGES through the FBI if we think we have enough damning evidence already?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Hey,

quick question about simulations of terror events on the day of the event:

9/11 event + simulation.
7/7  event + simulation.
3/11 event + simulation.

GLOBAL FINANCIAL MELTDOWN event + simulation?

???

Hey, Anti_Illuminati & Sane, can't we take a page out of Jane Burgermeister's book here and SUBMIT CHARGES through the FBI if we think we have enough damning evidence already?

go ahead, looks like they already have a case and could use some additional info (as far as Ptech).  I think if you review the Indira interviews, you will find that she goes into great detail about all the co-conspirators.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Anti_Illuminati

Fri, 23 February 2007

Off-Road Friday: Indira Singh & LTC Daniel Marvin (Part 1)]
http://media.libsyn.com/media/kssz/070223IndiraSinghDanielMarvinPart1.mp3

Off-Road Friday: Indira Singh & LTC Daniel Marvin (Part 2)[/color]
http://media.libsyn.com/media/kssz/070223IndiraSinghDanielMarvinPart2.mp3

For at least the last sixty years, the American government has claimed to oppose certain groups and nations while at the same time, out of sight, it's quietly offered aid and safe haven to those groups. Consider:

• The Nazis smuggled into the U.S. by the CIA under Operation Paperclip
• Viet Cong bases in Cambodia
• Government refusal to investigate Al Qaeda financiers

LTC Daniel Marvin (USASF Ret.) was a Green Beret captain in Vietnam during most of 1966. His orders were to carry the fight to the Viet Cong in their bases across the Cambodian border, where the U.S. government wouldn't allow the regular military to follow.

Indira Singh was a risk architect at J.P. Morgan Chase in New York. In the spring of 2002, she discovered some disturbing connections between a Boston software company called Ptech and alleged Al Qaeda financiers. What was more disturbing was the government's reluctance to investigate. In spite of the fact that Ptech held millions of dollars in government contracts with the U.S. Army, the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Naval Air Command, Congress, the Department of Energy, the Federal Aviation Administration, the Internal Revenue Service, NATO, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Secret Service and even the White House, an investigation by Customs called Operation Greenquest was quashed at the direction of DOJ Criminal Division chief Michael Chertoff -- the man who now serves as the Secretary of Homeland Security.

Further, a reporter for WBZ-TV in Boston was repeatedly contacted by the highest levels of U.S. law enforcement and pressured to sit on his story about Ptech.

Check for yourself; see the following:

Michael Chertoff and the sabotage of the Ptech investigation
Boston station loses scoop after agreeing not to air Ptech story
• "Whose War on Terror?" (Newsweek, Dec. 10, 2003)
"In Bed With the Enemy" by Paul David Collins
• [url=http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=ptech_inc.]Profile of Ptech, Inc.

All in all, as Yogi Berra would say, it's deja vu all over again: The U.S. government providing safe haven for the enemy.

Offline lavosslayer

• This is what happens after cats watch Obama...
If I had just one thing to say to the military industrial complex, I think Bela Legosi said it best when he said :"Beware, beware, beware of the big green dragon that sits on your doorstep. He eats little boys, puppy-dog tails, and big fat snails. Beware, take care, beware." Kind of bizarre, yes, but the implications are monumental when you realize what Anti_Illuminati and I just unleashed!

The article has been submitted.
The video along with it.
Lets sit back and watch the bastards squirm! (i.e. the constant Denial of Service attack on the forums last night while we were putting our info together!)
"Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither" -- Benjamin Franklin

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
If I had just one thing to say to the military industrial complex, I think Bela Legosi said it best when he said :"Beware, beware, beware of the big green dragon that sits on your doorstep. He eats little boys, puppy-dog tails, and big fat snails. Beware, take care, beware." Kind of bizarre, yes, but the implications are monumental when you realize what Anti_Illuminati and I just unleashed!

The video along with it.
Lets sit back and watch the bastards squirm! (i.e. the constant Denial of Service attack on the forums last night while we were putting our info together!)

no preview?

Offline lavosslayer

no preview?

lol

hmm

the first paragraph minus sources:

OFFICER OF FALSE FLAG CORPORATION INSTRUMENTAL IN 9/11 ATTACKS ARRESTED AT JFK
By: Chris Paine

“Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered. ” -Psalm 11:21

Although some may have their differences with the bible, it has never been short on wisdom. This wisdom seems to still be heeded as the New World Order continues to fall apart due to the constant pursuit of honorable men and women around the world. Today a mighty blow has been struck to the criminal, privatized military industrial complex when the Boston FBI arrested former PTECH CFO Buford George Peterson when he arrived at JFK International Airport, drawing attention back to a company that was indicted and “raided” by the FBI post-9/11 due to executives, investors and a board member being on the Designated Global Terrorist List, in response to constant demand from  former JP Morgan employee, and 9/11 whistleblower Indira Singh. Peterson was employed at PTECH, from 2001-2002 and was a key figure involved in the transactions made by the former software giant with key agencies within our government and worldwide including defense contractors/privatized intelligence agencies:  Raytheon, SAIC, MITRE Corp., Booz Allen Hamilton, NSA, NGA (NIMA), NRO, NORAD, White House, US Air Force, FBI, FAA, and NATO just to name a few.  
"Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither" -- Benjamin Franklin

Offline lavosslayer

once its posted on infowars.com I'll post the full article here.

Mike Philbin

I like this setup a lot,

Anti Illuminati gets the essential data, Lavosslayer get the articles on INFOWARS.

Perfect team effort.

8)

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
once its posted on infowars.com I'll post the full article here.

*waiting in anticipation*

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
I like this setup a lot,

Anti Illuminati gets the essential data, Lavosslayer get the articles on INFOWARS.

Perfect team effort.

8)

Me too, you guys are a force to be reckoned with.

AI sets 'em up and you knock 'em down.

boooyaaaah!!!

Offline chris jones

WHAT IS IT WITH THE fEDS. IN BOSTON.
Dumb question.
I use to drink coffe with the fed that took care of Whitey Bulgers crew, Johny Connely. Never knew it at the time he was neck deep in their shiite..

If you met this guy you would have no FN idea whatsoever he was a Spec Agent Fed. Quiet to the point of acting timid.
My take, carefull when you bump into guys who ask the questions that hit at the heart of your oppinion of the regime. No matter how disarming they may appear.

Sorry for contradicting myself, I say what I have to to anybody.
OFF subject a bit.
When I had first come to Brasil, they stuck a guy on me to tail and get info. They are called secret police or words to that effect. This guy was so obvious it was pittifull, after some laughs, I asked to see his badge,playing with him, then what he did for a living. He had gone so far as to strait out ask me if I knew how to make letter bombs.
Am I ranting? At the end of it I told him, wars a blight on the earth, good only for powermongers and profiteers, my middle name is peace so be a nice spy and FK off.

Offline lavosslayer

:wondering where the hell the article is:

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline lavosslayer

“Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered. ” -Psalm 11:21

Although some may have their differences with the bible, it has never been short on wisdom. This wisdom seems to still be heeded as the New World Order continues to fall apart due to the constant pursuit of honorable men and women around the world. Today a mighty blow has been struck to the criminal, privatized military industrial complex when the Boston FBI arrested former PTECH CFO Buford George Peterson when he arrived at JFK International Airport today, drawing attention back to a company that was indicted and “raided” by the FBI post-9/11 due to executives, investors and a board member being on the Designated Global Terrorist List, in response to constant demand from  former JP Morgan employee, and 9/11 whistleblower Indira Singh. Peterson was employed at PTECH, from 2001-2002 and was a key figure involved in the transactions made by the former software giant with key agencies within our government and worldwide including defense contractors/privatized intelligence agencies:  Raytheon, SAIC, MITRE Corp., Booz Allen Hamilton, NSA, NGA (NIMA), NRO, NORAD, White House, US Air Force, FBI, FAA, and NATO just to name a few.  

In order to understand the real gravity of this arrest you need to understand the capabilities of PTECH and why these agencies would use the PTech software. To help you achieve that understanding, I will attempt to describe the software and how it us currently being implemented by the global crime syndicate today. PTech is the evolution of another software program known as PROMIS, developed in the late 1970s by Bill Hamilton at a company called INSLAW, who was funded by the Rockefeller Foundation.  PROMIS Software evolved into Enhanced PROMIS software at the hands of computer genius Michael Riconosciouto, and later was engineered into Ptech by Dr. John Edwards in the late 1980’s, (where it donned the name PTech (Process Technology) under the company name Associative Design Technology, who’s CEO, incidentally, was Oussama Ziade, the same CEO of the PTech  company in 1994) and then further still by a collaborative research effort between PTech’s Chief Scientist, Dr. Hussein Ibrahim, and far lesser known—by Dr. Alexander H. Levis (the former chief scientist of the US Air Force) at George Mason Univ. System Architectures Laboratory where artificial intelligence gave rise to the ability to literally engineer false flag terrorism, called Effects Based Operations.  PTech, has been engineered to act autonomously, having been based on viral-like intelligence using something called Petri-Nets.  It is able to learn and make decisions on its own, and even improve itself, as well as write other software including build architectures such as that which comprises the Global Information Grid, the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF).

To quote Anti-Illuminati, a fellow Prison Planet Forum member and researcher of all things PTech related, “Through this software (and likely newer, more advanced versions of it, that have been or are being developed now) the NWO will be able to exercise their total dictatorship of the entire world population. To paraphrase, the PROMIS/PTech software is so powerful that it can directly interface on a hardware level of a computer, completely evading all security measures of any operating system. PTech will laugh at Unix, FreeBSD, and any version of MacOS. It will laugh at SMARTCARD security, it will bypass all future Biometric locks that will enslave us all. They are irrelevant, PTech is the ultimate override system of control. The absolute power to veto the sovereignty/right of ownership on a per-person basis.”

As you can see from the image provided by the MITRE corporation, the integration of AI driven architectures to form the backbone of virtual government into the daily lives of humanity has already been done on a grand scale to include not only businesses and commerce, but the entire Internet itself via the transition from IPv4 to IPv6, allowing the NWO,  roll based authentication (RBAC), giving them the means to exact unprecedented micro-management of your life in the minutest of ways. This technology is already being integrated as you read this article, all over the world. Suffice to say that the arrest of Mr. Peterson today is a huge opportunity for those of us who want truth and justice in this world, but we cannot stop here! The investigation into the uses of the PTech software must be done and cannot be deterred by threats or disinformation if we want true victory.

The FBI must follow the money to all parties involved and then take what they find and piece the obvious truth together and not fall prey to the “not my job, not my problem” attitude which concerned Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa, in early 2003. That truth being, a near-sentient AI program (PTech) that is the backbone of the Global Information Grid (GIG) and its uses by government agencies, commercial businesses and banks worldwide. All of that being monitored and controlled by a global government is the definition of the total subjugation and control of humanity! The bottom line is that the PTech software poses a threat to man-kinds very existence. The total exposure of its real uses and the organization's devious plots surrounding it, would be a major victory for all freedom loving people around the world!

Those of you that are self-motivated and wish to inquire on more information about PTECH and the other information mentioned in this article can visit the Prison Planet Forum and read all the articles and research done by Anti-Illuminati, lordsyndicate, forum moderator Sane and others which explain what the NWO are truly planning for us with this software and who is involved in the implementation of this evil scheme. We really do have the empire on the run now, we know their plan and their method,  and they let us know they were aware of us with a denial of service attack for several hours on our forums early this morning! They are scared to death, lets keep the pressure on!

http://www.youtube.com/v/Ryy27CUjV6k&hl=en&fs=1

Sources:
Boston FBI Office
foxnews.com
911truth.org
bnet.com
pinknoiz.com
grassley.senate.gov
forum.prisonplanet.com

luckee1

The video along with it.

Squirm, Hell!  I want to see them rotting for the rest of their amphibian lives in Max Security prison. 

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

Although some may have their differences with the bible, it has never been short on wisdom. This wisdom seems to still be heeded as the New World Order continues to fall apart due to the constant pursuit of honorable men and women around the world. Today a mighty blow has been struck to the criminal, privatized military industrial complex when the Boston FBI arrested former PTECH CFO Buford George Peterson when he arrived at JFK International Airport today, drawing attention back to a company that was indicted and “raided” by the FBI post-9/11 due to executives, investors and a board member being on the Designated Global Terrorist List, in response to constant demand from  former JP Morgan employee, and 9/11 whistleblower Indira Singh. Peterson was employed at PTECH, from 2001-2002 and was a key figure involved in the transactions made by the former software giant with key agencies within our government and worldwide including defense contractors/privatized intelligence agencies:  Raytheon, SAIC, MITRE Corp., Booz Allen Hamilton, NSA, NGA (NIMA), NRO, NORAD, White House, US Air Force, FBI, FAA, and NATO just to name a few.  

In order to understand the real gravity of this arrest you need to understand the capabilities of PTECH and why these agencies would use the PTech software. To help you achieve that understanding, I will attempt to describe the software and how it us currently being implemented by the global crime syndicate today. PTech is the evolution of another software program known as PROMIS, developed in the late 1970s by Bill Hamilton at a company called INSLAW, who was funded by the Rockefeller Foundation.  PROMIS Software evolved into Enhanced PROMIS software at the hands of computer genius Michael Riconosciouto, and later was engineered into Ptech by Dr. John Edwards in the late 1980’s, (where it donned the name PTech (Process Technology) under the company name Associative Design Technology, who’s CEO, incidentally, was Oussama Ziade, the same CEO of the PTech  company in 1994) and then further still by a collaborative research effort between PTech’s Chief Scientist, Dr. Hussein Ibrahim, and far lesser known—by Dr. Alexander H. Levis (the former chief scientist of the US Air Force) at George Mason Univ. System Architectures Laboratory where artificial intelligence gave rise to the ability to literally engineer false flag terrorism, called Effects Based Operations.  PTech, has been engineered to act autonomously, having been based on viral-like intelligence using something called Petri-Nets.  It is able to learn and make decisions on its own, and even improve itself, as well as write other software including build architectures such as that which comprises the Global Information Grid, the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF).

To quote Anti-Illuminati, a fellow Prison Planet Forum member and researcher of all things PTech related, “Through this software (and likely newer, more advanced versions of it, that have been or are being developed now) the NWO will be able to exercise their total dictatorship of the entire world population. To paraphrase, the PROMIS/PTech software is so powerful that it can directly interface on a hardware level of a computer, completely evading all security measures of any operating system. PTech will laugh at Unix, FreeBSD, and any version of MacOS. It will laugh at SMARTCARD security, it will bypass all future Biometric locks that will enslave us all. They are irrelevant, PTech is the ultimate override system of control. The absolute power to veto the sovereignty/right of ownership on a per-person basis.”

As you can see from the image provided by the MITRE corporation, the integration of AI driven architectures to form the backbone of virtual government into the daily lives of humanity has already been done on a grand scale to include not only businesses and commerce, but the entire Internet itself via the transition from IPv4 to IPv6, allowing the NWO,  roll based authentication (RBAC), giving them the means to exact unprecedented micro-management of your life in the minutest of ways. This technology is already being integrated as you read this article, all over the world. Suffice to say that the arrest of Mr. Peterson today is a huge opportunity for those of us who want truth and justice in this world, but we cannot stop here! The investigation into the uses of the PTech software must be done and cannot be deterred by threats or disinformation if we want true victory.

The FBI must follow the money to all parties involved and then take what they find and piece the obvious truth together and not fall prey to the “not my job, not my problem” attitude which concerned Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa, in early 2003. That truth being, a near-sentient AI program (PTech) that is the backbone of the Global Information Grid (GIG) and its uses by government agencies, commercial businesses and banks worldwide. All of that being monitored and controlled by a global government is the definition of the total subjugation and control of humanity! The bottom line is that the PTech software poses a threat to man-kinds very existence. The total exposure of its real uses and the organization's devious plots surrounding it, would be a major victory for all freedom loving people around the world!

Those of you that are self-motivated and wish to inquire on more information about PTECH and the other information mentioned in this article can visit the Prison Planet Forum and read all the articles and research done by Anti-Illuminati, lordsyndicate, forum moderator Sane and others which explain what the NWO are truly planning for us with this software and who is involved in the implementation of this evil scheme. We really do have the empire on the run now, we know their plan and their method,  and they let us know they were aware of us with a denial of service attack for several hours on our forums early this morning! They are scared to death, lets keep the pressure on!

http://www.youtube.com/v/Ryy27CUjV6k&hl=en&fs=1

Sources:
Boston FBI Office
foxnews.com
911truth.org
bnet.com
pinknoiz.com
grassley.senate.gov
forum.prisonplanet.com

holy shit that is some smack down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Philbin

if you do a search

ptech site:infowars.com

you'll find that there are eight Ptech-related articles on INFOWARS (some might say there should be eighty) ... I'm very keen to see your article up on the site.

Mike

Mike Philbin

does this new article on INFOWARS
http://www.infowars.com/911-and-cyberterrorism-did-the-real-cyber-911-happen-on-911/
show that they need some form of 'pitch strategy' for people wanting to send in articles to [email protected]

I know there was an alternative Ptech article sent in at the same time by LavosSlayer and hasn't arrived on the site yet (was it spiked?). Such a 'pitch strategy' might negate such duplication of effort (especially if LOADS of research goes into these topical news items).

:)

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
does this new article on INFOWARS
http://www.infowars.com/911-and-cyberterrorism-did-the-real-cyber-911-happen-on-911/
show that they need some form of 'pitch strategy' for people wanting to send in articles to [email protected]

I know there was an alternative Ptech article sent in at the same time by LavosSlayer and hasn't arrived on the site yet (was it spiked?). Such a 'pitch strategy' might negate such duplication of effort (especially if LOADS of research goes into these topical news items).

:)

i doubt things are that sophisticated and any article published on this is a blessing, the more the merrier.  keep pushing this story, all the articles add Corbett's to the list.

and for the record James has been a friend of the PP Forum for a long time. he even wrote articles based on info discovered on this forum. i would say add positive comments and reach out to him. talented info-writers like Chris Paine, James Corbett, and J. Croft are rare and we are a big circle, letting in everybody who wants to speak about liberty and expose the insanity of feudalism.

Offline lavosslayer

i doubt things are that sophisticated and any article published on this is a blessing, the more the merrier.  keep pushing this story, all the articles add Corbett's to the list.

and for the record James has been a friend of the PP Forum for a long time. he even wrote articles based on info discovered on this forum. i would say add positive comments and reach out to him. talented info-writers like Chris Paine, James Corbett, and J. Croft are rare and we are a big circle, letting in everybody who wants to speak about liberty and expose the insanity of feudalism.

I am all for the info getting out there. While it is somewhat discouraging initially to put in so much effort and have someone else's article get used over mine (almost as if they wanted to use the info in mine but wanted someone else's name on it), as long as people know about PTECH and how much of a major impact it has on everything going on around here, that's what matters most.

Offline corbettreport

• The Corbett Report
Hi guys, thank you for noticing and picking up on my article. I spent two solid days researching and writing it and I tried to put in as much of the Ptech background story as one could be expected to read in one sitting so that people have an idea of why this new indictment is so important. If you think I've succeeded, you can help by getting the word out about the article.

I was also recently interviewed by Russia Today about cyber security and I attempted to insert some Ptech truth (I was interviewed on the 15th almost exactly as that indictment was being unsealed, so my mention of Ptech was coincidental). Who knows how much of the interview they'll use or in what context. The interview has yet to make it to their site, but I'll keep you informed.

Anti_Illuminati

Hi guys, thank you for noticing and picking up on my article. I spent two solid days researching and writing it and I tried to put in as much of the Ptech background story as one could be expected to read in one sitting so that people have an idea of why this new indictment is so important. If you think I've succeeded, you can help by getting the word out about the article.

I was also recently interviewed by Russia Today about cyber security[/i] and I attempted to insert some Ptech truth (I was interviewed on the 15th almost exactly as that indictment was being unsealed, so my mention of Ptech was coincidental). Who knows how much of the interview they'll use or in what context. The interview has yet to make it to their site, but I'll keep you informed.

You really need to get in contact me regarding all of this because I am the one who has done most of the research on this, and I have about 100 documents pertaining to it from every source you can imagine.  Russia today should have both you and I on the air as guests simultaneously.  I know the most significant things that need to get exposed that have not been written by anyone else.  We can do extremely serious damage to their hell-on Earth agenda of total electronic enslavement if I get involved in this.  If Piercing the Darkness (radio show done by Lordssyndicate [IT infrastructure/Security Expert for Motorola, and who also engineered a DDoS proof firewall for Sun Microsystems] and myself would have been hosted by Russia Today, the tables would turn very quickly.  Reading news articles is one thing, correlating the documents and proving what they have done, what their intentions are is another entirely.  There is no "could it have been involved in 911", it is absolutely able to be proven, there is evidence that can result in a mass class action lawsuit for mass murder, high treason, premeditated mass murder, espionage, sedition, sabotage.  The motives can also be proven.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Trust but verify: Security risks abound in the IT supply chain
http://gcn.com/Articles/2009/07/17/Commentary-ISC2IT-supply-chain-security.aspx?p=1
Jul 17, 2009

With one in 10 information technology products on the market considered counterfeit, and software products developed across the globe at risk of subversion, it is hard to overstate the national security concerns regarding the use of IT products delivered through the global supply chain.

Editor’s Note: This article was prepared collaboratively by members of the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium's Government Advisory Board Executive Writers Bureau. The bureau includes federal IT security experts from government and industry. A full list of bureau members is available at www.isc2.org/ewb-usgov.

The cyber security risks inherent in the federal government's procurement of and reliance on IT hardware and software from various non-pedigreed sources have been well reported. Over a decade ago, the Defense Science Board Task Force on Globalization and Security published a telling report on the "Vulnerability of Essential U.S. Systems Incorporating Commercial Software."  In 2002, there were a number of well-publicized investigations of alleged terrorist-funded corporations that followed in the wake of the 9/11 terrorist attacks under the auspices of Operation Green Quest. Due to counterfeit computer components used in warplanes, ships and communication networks, the problem has now essentially come full circle in recent reports highlighting the actual threat to Defense Department and other government systems.

This article explores various cyber risks to the IT supply chain, which include theft of intellectual property, logic bombs and self-modifying code, deliberately hidden back doors and features for unauthorized remote access, as well as risks from fake or counterfeit products.

The fear of non-secure or even harmful foreign software dates back to the late 1990s, when federal agencies hired foreign contractors to rewrite code to keep systems from malfunctioning during the year 2000 date change. A report issued by the Defense Science Board (DSB) in 2007 was the first formal acknowledgement by DOD’s top advisory board that such security risks exist. The 2007 report highlights the seriousness of the problem, concluding: "Malicious code, which would facilitate system intrusion, would be all but impossible to detect through testing, primarily because of software's extreme and ever increasing complexity. ... Increased functionality means increased vulnerability."

The DSB was not alone in its projections. In 2006, the Association of Computing Machinery (ACM) published "Globalization and Off-shoring of Software" enumerating the risks to national security from government's use of foreign software. The number one risk identified in the ACM report was that difficulty understanding code pedigree could allow hostile nations, terrorists, criminals and other miscreants to subvert or sabotage software used in critical government systems.

However, the problem is not limited to risks stemming from software developed overseas or foreign-owned domestically controlled companies. It also extends to hardware and potential risks caused by counterfeit products or foreign-developed computer chips and microprocessors. Similar problems could be caused by home-grown terrorists and criminals.

The supply chain is complex and interwoven, with no clear line between software and hardware pedigree from source to government system. Risk is introduced any time that hardware and software transfer from the country/company of origin to a federal government end-user via a certified domestic distributor, a certified distributor in a second country/company or via a company's Web site or online auction site.

A recent white paper produced by KPMG and the Alliance for Grey Market and Counterfeit Abatement (AGMA) reported that one in 10 IT products currently on the market is counterfeit. Estimates from law enforcement are even higher. The paper also reported that this 10 percent counterfeit market is currently grossing more than $100 billion in annual revenue. The national security implications of these counterfeit and, in some cases, subverted products being used in sensitive government systems are of grave concern. This was substantiated in summer 2008, when the FBI reported that the Chinese government or Chinese hackers -- or both -- had used undetectable backdoors to access highly secure U.S. government and military computer networks by means of counterfeit Cisco routers and switches installed in nearly all government networks over 18 months.

These activities have major implications on the fundamental premise of cyber infiltration and espionage. Why send malicious code over the Internet if one can pre-infect software, computer parts or even consumer devices with logic-bombs, self-modifying code, deliberately hidden backdoors and so on? Further, why continue to follow the traditional, arduous, time-consuming model of recruiting and training thousands of covert operatives when you can hire a few "uber haxors" who can command readily available botnets to infiltrate the systems of target countries and exfiltrate the same (or even more) sensitive information from a broader range of targets?

The extent of cyber espionage and consequent data exfiltration were highlighted in a 2006 Government Computer News report,  in which Major General William Lord, U.S. Air Force chief information officer, stated that China had downloaded 10 to 20 terabytes of data from DOD’s unclassified (NIPRnet) network. This same type of incident was highlighted in a 2008 USA Today report, “Chinese Hacked Capitol Computers,” in which Rep. Frank Wolf (R-Va.) revealed that the FBI had identified four of his government computers that had been hacked by sources working out of China. The Congressman expressed his concern that the problem likely had gone further. "If it's been done in the House, don't you think that they're doing the same thing in the Senate?" he asked.

Analyses of U.S. government contracting processes and the IT supply pipeline expose some of the inherent risks to the supply ecosystem. From the time a purchase order is placed with a DOD/General Services Administration-approved and authorized vendor/reseller until the time the product is delivered to the government's mailrooms, government officials have little or no control over the various levels of sub-contractors or the sub-contractors’ sub-contractors that the DOD/GSA-approved vendor is using to fulfill these purchase orders. Although the following case-study is more germane to risks in the DOD IT Supply Chain, it does an excellent job of illustrating the risks from suppliers of unknown pedigree.

In October 2008, Business Week published a revealing article on “Dangerous Fakes.” One of the case studies featured Mariya Hakimuddin, an uneducated working mother, who owns “IT Enterprise,” a company she ran with her mother out of a modest one-story house in Bakersfield, Calif. Mariya began brokering military chips four years prior after friends told her about the expanding trade. Since 2004, she has won DOD contracts worth a total of $2.7 million. The military acquired microchips and other parts from IT Enterprise for use in radar on the aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan and the anti-submarine combat system of Spruance-class destroyers. Mariya said she knew little about the parts she bought and sold. She started her business by signing up on the Internet for a government supplier code. After DOD approved her application, with no inspection, she began scanning online military procurement requests. She plugged part codes into Internet search engines and found Web sites offering low prices. Then she ordered parts and had them shipped directly to military depots. Finding a suspicious transistor shipped by IT Enterprise, the Navy triggered an investigation of the company. In January 2009, the DOD suspended IT Enterprise, Mariya and her mother’s ability to supply to the military for three years. A month after Mariya was suspended, her husband, Mukerram, received his own supplier code, using the same home address with a new company name, Mil Enterprise. This time, DOD caught on more quickly, suspending Mukerram for three years as well.

Even more insidious could be the issue of potentially hostile foreign influence on offshore developers, resulting in malicious code and other intentional vulnerabilities embedded in products. This is perhaps best illustrated in the following a case study of PTech, a Boston-area software company.

In 2002, the FBI launched an investigation of PTech and its possible ties to terrorism during Operation Green Quest, which was a Customs investigation into Yasin al-Qadi and other suspected financiers. At the time, PTech’s risk management software was being used by the FBI, the Air Force, Navy and a host of other DoD and federal government agencies. One of PTech’s central investors was Yasin al-Qadi, who the FBI suspected to be financing terrorist groups. A CBS journalist who was the first to report on PTech, said: “The worst-case scenario is that this is a situation where this was planned for a very long time to establish a company in this country and in the computer software business that would target federal agencies and gain access to key government data to essentially help terrorists launch another attack.” While the FBI’s investigation of PTech was inconclusive and no one associated with PTech was ever charged, the impact of a similar scenario would be devastating to our national security. The company continues to do business with the government, albeit under a new name.

Approaching the solution

The gravity of IT supply chain risks is not lost on national security strategists. In January 2008, to combat the growing cyberspace threats, the White House issued Homeland Security Presidential Directive 23, calling for a national priority and plan for action to combat cyberspace threats. The directive considers the full spectrum of threat vectors -- network, supply chain, vendor, mission and bridge networks -- to address both internal and external threats. In brief, HSPD-23 has 12 initiatives, of which the 11th, “Develop Multi-Pronged Approach for Global Supply Chain Risk Management,” is specifically geared toward tackling risks in the IT supply chain. This is perhaps the most challenging of the initiatives.

The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is charged with developing guidance for CNCI Initiative 11 and has outlined the following sub-program areas to address as the basis of its multi-pronged approach for this Initiative:

Criteria for identifying federal government systems and networks requiring enhanced efforts to ensure supply chain risk management.
An approach for enhancing federal government technical expertise, guidance and standards to manage supply chain risk.
Lifecycle processes and standards.
A strategy to enhance federal government acquisition policy to address supply-chain risk based on a legal and policy evaluation of the potential application of intelligence community processes for supply chain risk management to non-IC departments/agencies, including the use of vendor threat information in acquisition.
Acquisition policy and legal analysis.
A process for sharing vendor threat analyses across the federal government.

While the CNCI Initiative’s plan for tackling risks in the IT supply chain is still unknown, the work that has already been accomplished by other groups is encouraging. The Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT),  launched in November 2001 with just seven major corporate importers, has grown to become one of the largest and most successful public-private sector partnerships to emerge from the ashes of 9/11.

It is one of several U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) initiatives implemented after 9/11 to achieve CBP’s twin goals: security and facilitation. C-TPAT’s main vision is to safeguard the trade industry from terrorists and to provide benefits and incentives to private sector companies that meet or exceed C-TPAT supply chain security criteria and best practices. The C-TPAT recommends that industry partners develop minimum security practices (especially applicable to point of origin and point of staffing) , ensuring that contracts and request for proposals include specific security language that stipulates that prior to conducting any business, suppliers must comply with specific security standards, policies and procedures. This includes accountability by federal agencies to focus on foreign manufacturers and a more rigorous clearance process. Many C-TPAT companies are now contractually requiring businesses to improve security in order to meet C-TPAT guidelines. Examples of how C-TPAT companies leverage foreign suppliers to tighten security in the supply chain include:
Conducting regular audits of their vendors to ensure compliance with C-TPAT security guidelines.
Conditioning contractual business relationships with their service providers and vendors based on C-TPAT participation and/or adherence to security guidelines.
Leveraging the existing internal inspection team.
Obtaining cargo security training for quality assurance personnel or non-security related auditors who visit foreign vendors and factories on a regular basis.
Partnering with individual customs administrators to improve the coordination of mutual anti-terrorism efforts.

The work of the public–private sector partnership of the Software Assurance Forum for Excellence in Code (SAFECode) is also noteworthy. SAFECode was founded by EMC, Juniper Networks, Microsoft, SAP and Symantec. as a non-profit organization dedicated to increasing trust in information and communications technology products and services through the advancement of proven software assurance methods. SAFECode works to identify and promote best practices for developing and delivering more secure and reliable software, hardware and services.

Our national reliance on IT hardware and software from various non-pedigreed sources is a foundation for major cybersecurity risks having national security implications. The incident reports cited in this article further highlight potential risks ranging from logic bombs and self-modifying code, deliberately hidden back-doors to potentially fatal equipment failure and even foreign espionage. Although the U.S. government has only scratched the surface in developing an approach to the solution, federal chief information security officers can take some comfort in the fact that one of the many CNCI initiatives is intended to meet this challenge head-on. As NIST advises, organizations must add “defense-in-breadth” to their strategy mix. While Defense-in-depth focuses on the operations phase of the systems development lifecycle, defense-in-breadth covers the entire lifecycle.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
US says firm hid terrorist Saudi backer
Shrewsbury man worked at P-Tech
http://www.telegram.com/article/20090719/NEWS/907190384/1101
Sunday, July 19, 2009
By Lee Hammel TELEGRAM & GAZETTE STAFF [email protected]

The company where a convicted former Shrewsbury man worked was in the news recently when an officer of the company was arrested after arriving last week at John F. Kennedy Airport in New York.

Buford George Peterson, a former Somerville resident living in South Korea, was the chief financial officer of PTech, a Quincy software company. Mr. Peterson, along with Oussama Abdul Ziade, the company’s chairman and chief executive officer, are charged in a 2007 indictment stemming from a January 2002 $650,000 loan application to the Small Business Administration to help small businesses struggling because of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on the United States.

The indictment alleges that they failed to disclose one of the major owners of PTech: Yassin Kadi, who was listed in 2001 by the U.S. government as a specially designated global terrorist. Mr. Kadi is a Saudi Arabian national who invested about $10 million in PTech from 1994 through 2001 through companies he owned, controlled or had an interest in, including one called Sarmany Limited, according to the U.S. Attorney’s office in Boston.

Because of the government designation, transactions with Mr. Kadi are prohibited.

Mr. Ziade, a Lebanese national, has been living outside the United States since 2005.

Muhamed Mubayyid, formerly of 54 Plainfield Ave., Shrewsbury, was employed at PTech. Mr. Mubayyid also was the volunteer treasurer of Care International Inc., a Muslim charity in Boston.

He was convicted Jan. 11, 2008, in U.S. District Court in Boston after the Justice Department alleged that he and two other officers of Care International — both former Worcester residents — had illegally concealed from the government that the charity supported the worldwide Holy War and the mujahedin who fight it.

Mr. Mubayyid, 44, was sentenced to 11 months in prison and fined $1,000 on charges of concealing material facts from the government, obstructing the Internal Revenue Service, and three counts of filing a false tax return.

Mr. Mubayyid has since been deported to Australia, where he had previously lived, according to his lawyer, Michael C. Andrews of Boston, who said that Mr. Mubayyid’s appeal to the 1st Circuit Court of Appeals is pending.

The U.S. Attorney is appealing the decision of Judge F. Dennis Saylor IV to reverse jury convictions of Mr. Mubayyid’s codefendants—all of the charges against Samir Al-Monla of Brookline and some of the charges against Emadeddin Z. Muntasser of Braintree, the two former Worcester residents who were former presidents of Care International. Mr. Muntasser, a founder of Care International, was sentenced to a year in prison and fined $10,000 for lying to an FBI agent.

The case against Mr. Peterson is being prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorneys B. Stephanie Siegmann and Jeffrey Auerhahn of the U.S. Attorney’s anti-terrorism and national security unit.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Al-Kadi's ownership of Ptech acknowledged
http://europenews.dk/en/node/25223
The Terror Finance Blog 20 July 2009
By Rachel Ehrenfeld

On July 15, the Boston U.S. Attorney’s office announced the arrest of a former Ptech officer Buford George Peterson. The announcement also revealed indictments Paterson’s and Oussama Abdul Ziade, also a former officer of Ptech, Inc., a computer software company that operated from Quincy, Mass., for making false statements to the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) in connection with a loan application. Thus, revealing that Yassin al Kadi was the major shareholder of the company that provided IT services to most U.S. government offices, and had access to information detrimental to our national security.

In addition to Ptech, Kadi was the Director of the Saudi-based, bin Mahfouz owned Muwafaq Foundation ("Blessed Relief") that fronted for, and funded, Makhtab Al-Khidamat (MK), Al-Qaeda, Hamas, and the Abu-Sayyaf organization, to name just a few. According to a Treasury Department letter to Switzerland’s Attorney General in November 2001, there was "a reasonable basis to believe that Mr. Kadi has a long history of financing and facilitating the activities of terrorists and terrorist-related organizations, often, acting through seemingly-legitimate charitable enterprises and businesses."

Kadi’s businesses extended throughout the world, and included banking, diamonds, chemicals, construction, transportation, and real estate. It would be hard to find a more strategically placed individual to advance the agenda of al-Qaeda, or any other terrorist organization.

The identities and connections of some other Ptech major investors and managers should have also raised a red flag: Suliman Biheiri, an Egyptian, is alleged by the government to have funneled $3.7 million from the Saudi funded charity, the SAAR Foundation, to Islamist terrorists through BMI, a now-defunct New Jersey-based Islamic investment firm of which he was the founder and president, and which fronted for and funded Hamas. Biheiri, who was convicted in October 2004, for lying about businesses with Hamas’ Mousa Abu Marzook, was already in prison for immigration fraud. He also had links to the Muslim Brotherhood's and al Qaeda’s money-laundering machine, the Al-Taqwa network.

Yakub Mirza, a Pakistani, was not only a business partner with Kadi in Ptech, but also the financial mastermind, Trustee, President and CEO of the SAAR Foundation, which according to the government is connected to the Safa Foundation, which the government claimed also provided material support to Islamist terrorist groups. Mirza was also a Trustee on the board of Sanabel, the investment arm of the Saudi International Islamic Relief Organization (IIRO), which shared the same address as the SAAR Foundation: 555 Grove Street in Herndon, Virginia. He set up and was the Secretary/Treasurer of the US branch of the Muslim World League (MWL), another Saudi charity that also served as the fund- raising arm of the US branch of the IIRO. Over the last four decades, the MWL received more than $1.3 billion directly from the late Saudi King Fahad. Both organizations have been documented to support Islamist around the world.

Abdurahman Muhammad Alamoudi was the President of the American Muslim Council (AMC) and the American Muslim Foundation (AMF); both received thousands of dollars from the Success Foundation. The Success Foundation also shared offices with the SAAR Foundation and provided the logistical and financial support for Islamist terror organizations. Alamoudi also served as the Secretary of the Success Foundation, and openly stated his support for HAMAS and Hizbollah. Like Mirza, he was a member of the IIRO. Alamoudi pled guilty in July 2004 on charges related to a Libyan plot to assassinate then Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah.

Other partners in Ptech had similar connections to al-Qaeda and Hamas.

In October 2001, former Vice-President of Sales for Ptech approached the FBI Boston office with detailed information regarding possible links between Ptech and the 9/11 attacks. He was followed by Indira Singh, a risk consultant at J. P. Morgan Chase, in May 2002, who approached the Boston FBI office, the NY Joint Terrorism Task Force, the management of J. P. Morgan Chase and FBI headquarters with more documentation regarding possible Ptech penetration of US government agencies and corporations.

The FBI finally raided Ptech on December 6, 2002. However, no arrests were made and the company continues to operate, and according to Ptech’s CEO, Oussama Ziade, in May 2004, "Ptech still has government agencies as customers, including the White House." If Ziade, a Lebanese national, who left the U.S. in 2005 is "arrested and convicted of the charges in the indictment, he could faces up to 30 years in prison, to be followed by five years supervised release and a $1 million fine....If convicted on these charges, Peterson faces up to 30 years in prison, to be followed by five years of supervised release and a $1 million fine."

Even if convicted, we are still in the dark regarding the information to which Ptech’s employees, management and investors had access. The possibility that the Saudi funded al-Qaeda have taken advantage of then America's free market system to undermine its economy and national security seems quite real when one identifies the connections and affiliations of Ptech’s management, investors and employees.

So, how could a small, Saudi-financed company with questionable terrorist connections obtain significant government and business contracts, and who facilitated this? Was Horizons, its Egyptian branch, ever investigated? Why wasn’t Ptech shut down immediately? And even more importantly, are there other Ptechs around?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
An inside look at the Swiss investigation on Yassin Al Kadi    
http://www.analyst-network.com/article.php?art_id=1151
Jean-Charles Brisard 06 Nov 2007

The Canadian press recently provided an inside look into the Swiss investigation on Yassin Al Kadi. According to the report, in 2006 the Swiss judge investigating the case of Yassin Al Kadi has requested the Canadian judicial cooperation to provide insights on Kadi’s relationship to Ibrahim Afandi, a Saudi businessman who has been for years a member of the executive board of the International Islamic Relief Organization (IIRO) and whose name appeared on the “Golden Chain”, a list of individuals suspected of having provided financial support to the Al Qaeda network in or about 1988, that we’ve recovered from archives of a Bosnian charity in 2003. His name also appeared in the Al Taqwa Bank phonebook seized at Youssef Nada's house in 2001.

The Swiss judge specifically requested access to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) files in order to assess “links and/or interesting similarities between some financial set-ups performed by Mr. Yasin Al Kadi and Mr. Ibrahim Afandi”.

In an unusual interview during the course of an ongoing investigation, the Swiss judge said she was “looking for evidence, for connections with other proceedings” in America and Europe.

The Canadian press report suggests that the Swiss authorities are carrying out a broad investigation, extended from the Swiss transactions that have shaped the initial prosecution, to include international collateral and tangential networks.

The ongoing case against Al Kadi was opened by the Swiss Federal Prosecutor on October 15, 2001. Al Kadi was formally charged in July 2003 of participating to a criminal organization. In June 2005, the case was transferred to a Swiss Federal investigative judge.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Yassin al-Kadi
So where is Yassin kadi now? London? More likley Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
-Shimron
http://shimronletters.blogspot.com/2007/08/yassin-al-kadi.html
9 May 2007

In the Balkans, a support structure has been identified for several terrorist groups, including Al-Qaeda, among the Muslim communities in Albania and in the former Yugoslavia, including Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo and Macedonia, the Washington Times reported.

The six foreign-born Muslims accused of planning a shooting attack at the U.S. military base included four ethnic Albanians, the article says, citing US officials.
They comment that the arrests highlight how Islamist groups are using the Balkans region to help in recruiting and financing terrorism.

"When it comes to extremists, we're talking about very, very small pockets in Albania, as well as among the ethnic Albanian populations in Kosovo, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Macedonia and other parts of the Balkans," an unnamed official with access to intelligence reports told the Washington Times

Sarajevo, 8 Sept, 2006

(AKI) - Bosnia’s wartime president, the late Alija Izetbegovic received money from a Saudi businessman, Yassin al-Kadi - who has been designated by the United States, the United Nations, and the European Union as a financier of al-Qaeda - Sarajevo weekly Slobodna Bosna (Free Bosnia) has reported, quoting local and foreign sources
Izetbegovic, a Muslim, who died in 2003, received 195,000 dollars in 1996 from al-Kadi, Slobodna Bosna alleges.

Al-Kadi’s bank accounts were frozen in 2001 by the United States authorities for money laundering and financing al-Qaeda.

The weekly said that Bosnian authorities obtained the information on this transaction from a British bank in the process of investigation of activities of al-Kadi’s humanitarian organisation, Mufavak, which was outlawed four years ago and which began operating in Bosnia under the name ‘Blessed relief’.

Under the guise of humanitarian aid, Mufavak channeled 15-20 million dollars to various organisations, which at least three million dollars went straight into the bank accounts of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, Slobodna Bosna said, quoting unnamed Saudi sources.

Izetbegovic led Bosnia to independence from the former Yugoslavia, and thousands of foreign fighters or ‘mujahadeen’ from Islamic countries came to Bosnia to fight on the side of local Muslims in bloody 1992-1995 civil war.

The war effort was partly financed under the cover of ‘humanitarian’ organisations from Islamic countries, according to intelligence sources.

Many mujahadeen remained in Bosnia after the war, and some have been operating terrorist training camps and indoctrinating local youths with radical Islam, intelligence reports have claimed.

The Bosnian authorities are currently reviewing the citizenship Izetbegovic’s government granted to 1,500 individuals from Islamic countries. So far, 50 people have been stripped of their Bosnian citizenship as a result.

24/10/2005

Albanian authorities have seized property in downtown Tirana that was being used to launder financial activities of the al-Qaeda terrorist network.

Authorities seized premises in Tirana’s “Twin Towers” belonging to Yasin al-Qadi, a fugitive Saudi businessman, on 18 October.

Albanian authorities took possession of office space Tuesday (18 October) at the so-called “Twin Towers” of central Tirana.

In 2004, the government confirmed that the location was being used to launder financial activities for the al-Qaeda terrorist network.

The seized premises belong to a fugitive Saudi Arabian citizen named Yassin Qadi, a businessman who was named a specially designated global terrorist by the US Treasury Department in October 2001.

Qadi owned 18 per cent of shares in the two buildings, located opposite the Albanian prime minister’s office. “The seizure procedures are based under the Council of Ministers’ decision on 3 December, 2004, in the framework of the measures to prevent terrorism funding.

Even though it has been ten months since the decision was taken, it has not been executed until now,” the finance ministry said in a press release. According to the ministry, the premises will not be sold but rather managed by state authorities. One option is to rent them out to state institutions or private firms. Both the government and the opposition have been anxious to show they are taking the problem of terrorist-related activity seriously.

Earlier this year, the opposition Socialist Party vowed to seek a probe into how thousands of foreigners — including people allegedly linked to Osama bin Laden — were able to get Albanian citizenship during the last 13 years.

Qadi is thought to have had close links to Abdul Latif Saleh, a Jordanian-Albanian dual citizen who has been designated by the US Treasury Department as an al-Qaeda supporter.

According to Washington, he is associated with a number of Albanian NGOs linked to Egypt’s Islamic Jihad — a group with ties to al-Qaeda — and has received $600,000 from Osama bin Laden to establish extremist groups in Albania.

Saleh set up an Albanian jihadist organisation, financed by the Abdul Latif Saleh, with the goal of destabilising Albania by “fomenting conflict among the different religious groups in the country,” the US Treasury Department said in a statement.

In addition, Saleh and Qadi ran several joint business partnerships, including a sugar importing business, a medical enterprise and a construction business.
Saleh served as the general manager of all of Qadi’s businesses in Albania, and reportedly holds 10 per cent of the Qadi Group’s investments in Albania,” the department said.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
US TREASURY
Office of Foreign Assets ControlRecent OFAC Actions
http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/actions/20011012.shtml
10/12/2001

OFAC has added the names of 39 terrorists to its list of SDGTs. Their assets must be blocked immediately. All of OFAC's SDN material has been revised accordingly, including delimited and fixed field files. For details, including individual entries for all "a.k.a."s, please click on the SDN changes  button or review the SDNEW01.txt file available in the delimited files *.exe download. OFAC's Terrorism brochure has also been updated to incorporate the new entries."

Here is a temporary posting, in addition to the permanent SDN Changes file, of the primary records for the new entries on OFAC's SDN list. This temporary posting does not have each "a.k.a." as a separate entry.

ABDULLAH, Abdullah Ahmed (a.k.a. ABU MARIAM; a.k.a. AL-MASRI, Abu Mohamed; a.k.a. SALEH), Afghanistan (DOB 1963; POB Egypt; citizen Egypt) (individual) [SDGT]

AGHA, Haji Abdul Manan (a.k.a. SAIYID, Abd Al-Man'am), Pakistan (individual) [SDGT]

AL-HAMATI SWEETS BAKERIES, Al-Mukallah, Hadhramawt Governorate, Yemen [SDGT]

AL-HAMATI, Muhammad (a.k.a. AL-AHDAL, Mohammad Hamdi Sadiq; a.k.a. AL-MAKKI, Abu Asim), Yemen (individual) [SDGT]

AL-HAQ, Amin (a.k.a. AH HAQ, Dr. Amin; a.k.a. AMIN, Muhammad; a.k.a. UL-HAQ, Dr. Amin) (DOB 1960; POB Nangahar Province, Afghanistan) (individual) [SDGT]

AL-JADAWI, Saqar (DOB 1965) (individual) [SDGT]

AL-KADR, Ahmad Sa'id (a.k.a. AL-KANADI, Abu Abd Al-Rahman) (DOB 01 Mar 1948; POB Cairo, Egypt) (individual) [SDGT]

AL-LIBY, Anas (a.k.a. AL-LIBI, Anas; a.k.a. AL-RAGHIE, Nazih; a.k.a. AL-RAGHIE, Nazih Abdul Hamed; a.k.a. AL-SABAI, Anas), Afghanistan (DOB 30 Mar 1964, Alt. DOB 14 May 1964; POB Tripoli, Libya; citizen Libya) (individual) [SDGT]

AL-MUGHASSIL, Ahmad Ibrahim (a.k.a. ABU OMRAN; a.k.a. AL-MUGHASSIL, Ahmed Ibrahim) (DOB 26 Jun 1967; POB Qatif-Bab al Shamal, Saudi Arabia; citizen Saudi Arabia) (individual) [SDGT]

AL-NASSER, Abdelkarim Hussein Mohamed (POB Al Ihsa, Saudi Arabia; citizen Saudi Arabia) (individual) [SDGT]

AL-NUR HONEY PRESS SHOPS (a.k.a. AL-NUR HONEY CENTER), Sanaa, Yemen. [SDGT]

AL-QADI, Yasin (a.k.a. KADI, Shaykh Yassin Abdullah; a.k.a. KAHDI, Yasin), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (individual) [SDGT]

AL-SHARIF, Sa'd (DOB 1969; POB Saudi Arabia) (individual) [SDGT]

AL-SHIFA' HONEY PRESS FOR INDUSTRY AND COMMERCE, Al-Nasr Street, Doha, Qatar; By the Shrine Next to the Gas Station, Jamal Street, Ta'iz, Yemen; Al-‘Arudh Square, Khur Maksar, Aden, Yemen; P.O. Box 8089, Al-Hasabah, Sanaa, Yemen [SDGT]

AL-YACOUB, Ibrahim Salih Mohammed (DOB 16 Oct 1966; POB Tarut, Saudi Arabia; citizen Saudi Arabia) (individual) [SDGT]

ALI, Ahmed Mohammed Hamed (a.k.a. ABDUREHMAN, Ahmed Mohammed; a.k.a. ABU FATIMA; a.k.a. ABU ISLAM; a.k.a. ABU KHADIIJAH; a.k.a. AHMED HAMED; a.k.a. Ahmed The Egyptian; a.k.a. AHMED, Ahmed; a.k.a. AL-MASRI, Ahmad; a.k.a. AL-SURIR, Abu Islam; a.k.a. ALI, Ahmed Mohammed; a.k.a. ALI, Hamed; a.k.a. HEMED, Ahmed; a.k.a. SHIEB, Ahmed; a.k.a. SHUAIB), Afghanistan (DOB 1965; POB Egypt; citizen Egypt) (individual) [SDGT]

ATWA, Ali (a.k.a. BOUSLIM, Ammar Mansour; a.k.a. SALIM, Hassan Rostom), Lebanon (DOB 1960; POB Lebanon; citizen Lebanon) (individual) [SDGT1]

ATWAH, Muhsin Musa Matwalli (a.k.a. ABDEL RAHMAN; a.k.a. ABDUL RAHMAN; a.k.a. AL-MUHAJIR, Abdul Rahman; a.k.a. AL-NAMER, Mohammed K.A.), Afghanistan (DOB 19 Jun 1964; POB Egypt; citizen Egypt) (individual) [SDGT]

BIN MARWAN, Bilal (DOB 1947) (individual) [SDGT]

BIN MUHAMMAD, Ayadi Chafiq (a.k.a. AIADI, Ben Muhammad; a.k.a. AIADY, Ben Muhammad; a.k.a. AYADI CHAFIK, Ben Muhammad; a.k.a. AYADI SHAFIQ, Ben Muhammad), Darvingasse 1/2/58-60, Vienna, Austria; 28 Chaussee de Lille, Mouscron, Belgium; 129 Park Road, NW8, London, England; Helene Meyer Ring 10-1415-80809, Munich, Germany; Tunisia (DOB 21 Jan 1963; POB Safais (Sfax), Tunisia) (individual) [SDGT]

DARKAZANLI, Mamoun, Uhlenhorsterweg 34 11, 22085, Hamburg, Germany (DOB 4 Aug 1958; POB Aleppo, Syria; Passport No: 1310636262 <Germany>) (individual) [SDGT]

EL-HOORIE, Ali Saed Bin Ali (a.k.a. AL-HOURI, Ali Saed Bin Ali; a.k.a. EL-HOURI, Ali Saed Bin Ali) (DOB 10 Jul 1965, alt. DOB 11 Jul 1965; POB El Dibabiya, Saudi Arabia; citizen Saudi Arabia) (individual) [SDGT]

FADHIL, Mustafa Mohamed (a.k.a. AL MASRI, Abd Al Wakil; a.k.a. AL-NUBI, Abu; a.k.a. ALI, Hassan; a.k.a. ANIS, Abu; a.k.a. ELBISHY, Moustafa Ali; a.k.a. FADIL, Mustafa Muhamad; a.k.a. FAZUL, Mustafa; a.k.a. HUSSEIN; a.k.a. JIHAD, Abu; a.k.a. KHALID; a.k.a. MAN, Nu; a.k.a. MOHAMMED, Mustafa; a.k.a. YUSSRR, Abu) (DOB 23 Jun 1976; POB Cairo, Egypt; citizen Egypt, alt. citizen Kenya; Kenyan ID No. 12773667; Serial No. 201735161) (individual) [SDGT]

GHAILANI, Ahmed Khalfan (a.k.a. "AHMED THE TANZANIAN"; a.k.a. "FOOPIE"; a.k.a. "FUPI"; a.k.a. AHMAD, Abu Bakr; a.k.a. AHMED, A.; a.k.a. AHMED, Abubakar; a.k.a. AHMED, Abubakar K.; a.k.a. AHMED, Abubakar Khalfan; a.k.a. AHMED, Abubakary K.; a.k.a. AHMED, Ahmed Khalfan; a.k.a. AL TANZANI, Ahmad; a.k.a. ALI, Ahmed Khalfan; a.k.a. BAKR, Abu; a.k.a. GHAILANI, Abubakary Khalfan Ahmed; a.k.a. GHAILANI, Ahmed; a.k.a. GHILANI, Ahmad Khalafan; a.k.a. HUSSEIN, Mahafudh Abubakar Ahmed Abdallah; a.k.a. KHABAR, Abu; a.k.a. KHALFAN, Ahmed; a.k.a. MOHAMMED, Shariff Omar) (DOB 14 Mar 1974, alt. DOB 13 Apr 1974, alt. DOB 14 Apr 1974, alt. DOB 1 Aug 1970; POB Zanzibar, Tanzania; citizen Tanzania) (individual) [SDGT]

HIJAZI, Riad (a.k.a. AL-AMRIKI, Abu-Ahmad; a.k.a. AL-HAWEN, Abu-Ahmad; a.k.a. AL-MAGHRIBI, Rashid; a.k.a. AL-SHAHID, Abu-Ahmad; a.k.a. HIJAZI, Raed M), Jordan (DOB 1968; POB California, U.S.A.; SSN: 548-91-5411 <U.S.A.>) (individual) [SDGT]

IZZ-AL-DIN, Hasan (a.k.a. GARBAYA, AHMED; a.k.a. SA-ID; a.k.a. SALWWAN, Samir), Lebanon (DOB 1963; POB Lebanon; citizen Lebanon) (individual) [SDGT1]

JAISH-I-MOHAMMED (a.k.a. ARMY OF MOHAMMED), Pakistan [SDGT]

JAM'YAH TA'AWUN AL-ISLAMIA (a.k.a. JAM'IYAT AL TA'AWUN AL ISLAMIYYA; a.k.a. JIT; a.k.a. SOCIETY OF ISLAMIC COOPERATION), Qandahar City, Afghanistan [SDGT]

LADEHYANOY, Mufti Rashid Ahmad (a.k.a. AHMAD, Mufti Rasheed; a.k.a. LUDHIANVI, Mufti Rashid Ahmad; a.k.a. WADEHYANOY, Mufti Rashid Ahmad), Karachi, Pakistan (individual) [SDGT]

MOHAMMED, Fazul Abdullah (a.k.a. ABDALLA, Fazul; a.k.a. ADBALLAH, Fazul; a.k.a. AISHA, Abu; a.k.a. AL SUDANI, Abu Seif; a.k.a. ALI, Fadel Abdallah Mohammed; a.k.a. FAZUL, Abdalla; a.k.a. FAZUL, Abdallah; a.k.a. FAZUL, Abdallah Mohammed; a.k.a. FAZUL, Haroon; a.k.a. FAZUL, Harun; a.k.a. HAROON; a.k.a. HAROUN, Fadhil; a.k.a. HARUN; a.k.a. LUQMAN, Abu; a.k.a. MOHAMMED, Fazul; a.k.a. MOHAMMED, Fazul Abdilahi; a.k.a. MOHAMMED, Fouad; a.k.a. MUHAMAD, Fadil Abdallah) (DOB 25 Aug 1972, alt. DOB 25 Dec 1974, alt. DOB 25 Feb 1974; POB Moroni, Comoros Islands; citizen Comoros, alt. citizen Kenya) (individual) [SDGT]

MOHAMMED, Khalid Shaikh (a.k.a. ALI, Salem; a.k.a. BIN KHALID, Fahd Bin Adballah; a.k.a. HENIN, Ashraf Refaat Nabith; a.k.a. WADOOD, Khalid Adbul) (DOB 14 Apr 1965, alt. DOB 1 Mar 1964; POB Kuwait; citizen Kuwait) (individual) [SDGT]

MSALAM, Fahid Mohammed Ally (a.k.a. AL-KINI, Usama; a.k.a. ALLY, Fahid Mohammed; a.k.a. MSALAM, Fahad Ally; a.k.a. MSALAM, Fahid Mohammed Ali; a.k.a. MSALAM, Mohammed Ally; a.k.a. MUSALAAM, Fahid Mohammed Ali; a.k.a. SALEM, Fahid Muhamad Ali) (DOB 19 Feb 1976; POB Mombasa, Kenya; citizen Kenya) (individual) [SDGT]

RABITA TRUST, Room 9A, 2nd Floor, Wahdat Road, Education Town, Lahore, Pakistan; Wares Colony, Lahore, Pakistan [SDGT]

SWEDAN, Sheikh Ahmed Salim (a.k.a. Ahmed the Tall; a.k.a. ALLY, Ahmed; a.k.a. BAHAMAD; a.k.a. BAHAMAD, Sheik; a.k.a. BAHAMADI, Sheikh; a.k.a. SUWEIDAN, Sheikh Ahmad Salem; a.k.a. SWEDAN, Sheikh; a.k.a. SWEDAN, Sheikh Ahmed Salem) (DOB 9 Apr 1969, alt. DOB 9 Apr 1960; POB Mombasa, Kenya; citizen Kenya) (individual) [SDGT]

UTHMAN, Omar Mahmoud (a.k.a. ABU ISMAIL; a.k.a. ABU UMAR, Abu Omar; a.k.a. AL-FILISTINI, Abu Qatada; a.k.a. TAKFIRI, Abu ‘Umr; a.k.a. UMAR, Abu Umar; a.k.a. UTHMAN, Al-Samman; a.k.a. UTHMAN, Umar), London, England (DOB 30 Dec 1960, alt. DOB 13 Dec 1960) (individual) [SDGT]

YASIN, Abdul Rahman (a.k.a. TAHA, Abdul Rahman S.; a.k.a. TAHER, Abdul Rahman S.; a.k.a. YASIN, Abdul Rahman Said; a.k.a. YASIN, Aboud) (DOB 10 Apr 1960; POB Bloomington, Indiana U.S.A.; SSN 156-92-9858 <U.S.A.>; Passport No. 27082171 <U.S.A. - issued 21 Jun 1992 in Amman, Jordan>, alt. Passport No. M0887925 <Iraq>; citizen U.S.A.) (individual) [SDGT]

YULDASHEV, Tohir (a.k.a. YULDASHEV, Takhir), Uzbekistan (individual) [SDGT]

ZIA, Mohammad (a.k.a. ZIA, Ahmad), c/o Ahmed Shah s/o Painda Mohammad al-Karim Set, Peshawar, Pakistan; c/o Alam General Store Shop 17, Awami Market, Peshawar, Pakistan; c/o Zahir Shah s/o Murad Khan Ander Sher, Peshawar, Pakistan (individual) [SDGT]

MUGHNIYAH, Imad Fa'iz (a.k.a. MUGHNIYAH, Imad Fayiz), Senior Intelligence Officer of HIZBALLAH (DOB 07 Dec 1962, POB Tayr Dibba, Lebanon, Passport No. 432298 <Lebanon>) (individual) [SDT] (Already on SDN List)

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
March 30, 2006
Swiss decision dismissing SDGT Yassin Al Kadi complaint
http://jcb.blogs.com/jcb_blog/2006/03/swiss_decision_.html
Yassin Al Kadi, aka Yassin Al Qadi (Specially Designated Global Terrorist -SDGT- on October 12, 2001) filed a criminal complaint against me in 2004 in Switzerland for allegedly violating the secrecy of an expert mandate I've held in the course of the prosecution of a criminal case against him. An extraordinary prosecutor appointed to investigate the matter confirmed that these were baseless allegations by deciding on March 27, 2006 to dismiss the action brought by Yassin Al Kadi and found that "there is no indication that the person you namely denounced, M. Jean-Charles BRISARD, or any of his assistants, had communicated information covered by the secrecy of the function he should have respected in the framework of the analysis mandate delivered to him by M. Claude NICATI [Deputy Attorney General of Switzerland] at the end of February 2004 in the case regarding your client". The decision is available in French ( Jomini_YAK_JCB_FR.pdf) and English ( Jomini_YAK_JCB_US.pdf). Switzerland opened a formal investigation on Yassin Al Kadi on September 25, 2001 for allegedly "transferring millions [of dollars] in his capacity of President of an NGO named "Muwafaq" to associates of the Al Qaeda network using Swiss bank accounts". When the US Treasury Department designated Abdul Latif Saleh on September 19, 2005, Stuart Levey, the US Treasury Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence stated that "Saleh has multiple ties to al Qaida, ranging from the Al Haramain Foundation to Yasin Qadi to Usama bin Laden".

Posted at 03:58 PM | Permalink

Mike Philbin

Lavosslayer/Anti,

here's a James Corbett interview over on Media Monarchy - that expands on that original (never printed) PTECH article you guys worked on.
http://mediamonarchy.blogspot.com/2009/07/interview-w-james-corbett-on-911.html?showComment=1249219030032#c3682502778523125044

Though this is 'informative', to me it's sorta 'giving the enemy' a method for doing their CyberTerrorism better.