Schoolchildren 14-17 given sex slave lessons incl. gand rape and pricing

Author Topic: Schoolchildren 14-17 given sex slave lessons incl. gand rape and pricing  (Read 30301 times)

Offline Matthew

Schoolchildren given sex slave lessons - including graphic recording of 'menu' at brothel

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1199420/Schoolchildren-given-sex-slave-lessons--including-graphic-recording-menu-brothel.html#ixzz0LA1xlIDi&D

Schoolchildren are being given a warts and all lesson on the sex slave trade - complete with a tape recording of a brothel owner listing the price of 'services' on offer.

Pupils at schools in Croydon - where there are at least 50 brothels - are being told about the evils of sex trafficking in classes to raise awareness of the trade.

The lessons, by workers at Croydon Community Against Trafficking (CCAT), even include a recorded phone call with a brothel madam who tells the caller the range of services on offer.

Children, aged between 14 and 17, heard the madam reel off a string of services, including a choice of breast size and ethnicity of the prostitute.

The recorded 'menu' heard by children is believed to have included prices for a selection of other sexual services on offer.

A majority of the prostitutes are foreigners, including Polish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Spanish - who offer full sex for around 60 a session.

Pupils were also given a first-person account from Katerina, who told pupils how she moved to the UK after being promised a job as a waitress in London, but upon arrival was taken to a flat and gang raped before being forced to become a sex slave.

Lyanna Austin, 23, said her team has been taking the CCAT lessons to teenagers in schools and pupil referral units.

'It's hard work to get the schools to cooperate, many are wary,' she said.

'Year 11 is a good age to talk about this; pupils are mature enough to understand the issue and take it seriously.

'It can be difficult, boys especially have an attitude - they don't care.

'Then we say what if it was you? Or your sister? Some of them are shocked to learn there is a brothel on the road they live in.'

One 15-year-old schoolboy said the lesson was 'really good'.

'I was really shocked to learn this was happening on my doorstep. It needs to stop,' he said.

Last week the talk was held at two secondary schools and several pupil referral units.

One parent, however, who did not want to be named, said she was disgusted that her daughter had heard in such graphic detail about the brothel industry.

'My daughter had missed a few days at school because of illness and knew nothing about this talk,' the mother said.

'She was plonked down with the rest of the class and made to listen to a woman talk about being gang raped before listening to what I can only say was a graphic description of services and prices on offer from prostitutes.

'She was more than a little upset. She isn't the most out-going girl at the best of times, but hearing about all this really got to her.'

There are more than 50 brothels in Croydon, and 80 per cent of the women working in them are foreign nationals.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1199420/Schoolchildren-given-sex-slave-lessons--including-graphic-recording-menu-brothel.html#ixzz0LA27ZdQ7&D

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
"Hey kiddies, look how much money her majesty's phlebs are willing to pay to bugger you!"

Has the Queen finally admitted that she is striving to be the devil incarnate?

WTF?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline codemonkey70

Incredible....
A coward is much more exposed to quarrels than a man of spirit.
Thomas Jefferson

sociostudent

what is up with all the organized pedophilia coming from the uk, lately?

Offline blackturtle.us

• blackturtle.us
It sounds less like teens are being given lessons on the sex industry and more like they are being persuaded that prostitution, the sex trade, and sexual slavery are huge social problems. The idea seems to be to propagandize them into believing over-hyped stories about sex-related crimes so that they'll vote for and back legislation and policies that reduce personal freedoms and legitimize interference in the affairs of foreign nations. The story being that the "sex trade" cannot thrive if we live in a surveillance society and so the only way to save people from sexual predators is to give up all our freedoms so the bad people can be discovered and dealt with. This ploy works perfectly since there is actually a very small amount of what might be considered to be the "sex trade" and it is easy to exaggerate it's prevalence since it's difficult to prove exactly how much of it actually exists since it's all done in secret. Classic circular argument that works every time and teens are especially susceptible to the twisted logic and so it makes sense that the propagandists would like to target this captive audience in a public school setting.

sociostudent

It sounds less like teens are being given lessons on the sex industry and more like they are being persuaded that prostitution, the sex trade, and sexual slavery are huge social problems. The idea seems to be to propagandize them into believing over-hyped stories about sex-related crimes so that they'll vote for and back legislation and policies that reduce personal freedoms and legitimize interference in the affairs of foreign nations. The story being that the "sex trade" cannot thrive if we live in a surveillance society and so the only way to save people from sexual predators is to give up all our freedoms so the bad people can be discovered and dealt with. This ploy works perfectly since there is actually a very small amount of what might be considered to be the "sex trade" and it is easy to exaggerate it's prevalence since it's difficult to prove exactly how much of it actually exists since it's all done in secret. Classic circular argument that works every time and teens are especially susceptible to the twisted logic and so it makes sense that the propagandists would like to target this captive audience in a public school setting.

Oh, ok, so it's like soft trauma-based mind control?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

Yup, it is a whack in the head with a baseball bat that has a 1 mm thick layer of padding before the suggestions enter the ear cavities.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline blackturtle.us

• blackturtle.us

I like the term "information control" better. I admit that my thinking has been influenced by Chomsky in this regards. Although I disagree with a fair amount of what Chomsky has to say, I think the methods he uses to analyze social systems are fundamentally sound.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

no doubt this is a secondary issue, but the main reason for this is predictive programming.  they are conditioning children to accept the most horrendous of immoral and demented activity as highly likely, plausible as a natural part of a social structure, and a possible career path.

they can deal with legislation by targeting and shocking the older generation, this bullshit furthers a far more sadistic agenda than "limiting personal freedoms".

sociostudent

this bullshit furthers a far more sadistic agenda than "limiting personal freedoms".

QFT

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
yea, we turn the TV off, and we watch what our children are exposed to.  I guess it is all for this!  It is an outrage.  There is something to be said about innocence and a childhood.  Childhood is very short.

So.  Why do they need this "education?"  Preparing them for what?  How about reading, writing, arithmetic & how to handle and budget your money.

sociostudent

yea, we turn the TV off, and we watch what our children are exposed to.  I guess it is all for this!  It is an outrage.  There is something to be said about innocence and a childhood.  Childhood is very short.

So.  Why do they need this "education?"  Preparing them for what?  How about reading, writing, arithmetic & how to handle and budget your money.

Not necessary, citizen ; The STATE will provide everything your children will need in their new home in the Redwoods of California, just down the road from where a local group of well-meaning philanthropists hang out. They will take good care of them, don't you worry. Now, move along, nothing to see here.
 ;)

I'm jk (gotta laugh to keep from crying, right?)

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

Just turn on Cartoon Network, Disney, Nickelodean, MTV, MTV2 and think about what the conditioning is for the average 8-15 year old. Pretty fricking insane if you ask me.  I recommend listening to Alan Watt's extremely detailed and well researched account of predictive programming.

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
I think informing kids about social problems such as sex slavery is appropriate at the high school level. I don't think you need to go into graphic detail about the various services at brothels.
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
I think informing kids about social problems such as sex slavery is appropriate at the high school level. I don't think you need to go into graphic detail about the various services at brothels.

Sure, but more important than informaing kids about sex slavery is ridding the globe of sex slavery which the NWO has institutionalized via the CIA (the finders, frankling cover up, bohemian grove, Gonzalez, Gore, Strong, etc.), MI6, Queen Beatrix, Italian Satanic Ritual Cults, Zionist Satanic Ritual Cults, Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip, The United Nations, etc.

The ones pushing for the education (acceptancxe that this is a "natural part of life") are the ones obstructing justice of every major peadaphile ring!

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
There is something going very wrong with the UK at the moment.

second report in a week (the orgasm a day was the other)

What the hell is going on???
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline Outer Haven

Why are there "sex" classes in schools at all, anyway? I mean, what's the purpose of teaching kids about these things (other than hidden agendas)?
"If this is the only way, we have no choice but to proceed. What is there to vacillate about?"

Offline phasma

well i dont know but they have started giving kids in the uk sex ed on the curriculum from the age of 5 !

Offline kita

• Action is the ONLY answer!

Much like "creative masturbation courses",WTF!  pure insanity.I'm sure they can work that out for themselves,in private.Just another way to promote Promiscuity,moral degeneration,dehumanization,INSECURITY.
ONLY answer to God,for God is Good, honest and just.God is the one,we'll have to answer to one day for our actions in the here and now -DO NOT DOUBT IT!

Offline phasma

The NHS herre produced a "teen" sex leaflet that caused a right stir, in it was the notion of "your right to an orgasm a day"

wtf. . . really !?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1199132/NHS-recommends-pupils-orgasm-day-reduce-risk-heart-attack-stroke.html

The NHS is telling school pupils they have a 'right' to an enjoyable sex life and that it is good for their health.
A Health Service leaflet says experts concentrate too much on the need for safe sex and loving relationships, and not enough on the pleasure it can bring.
But family campaigners last night condemned the guidance, saying it encouraged underage sex and could increase rates of sexually-transmitted diseases.
Under the heading 'an orgasm a day keeps the doctor away', the leaflet says: 'Health promotion experts advocate five portions of fruit and veg a day and 30 minutes physical activity three times a week. What about sex or masturbation twice a week?'

The advice, which also claims regular sex is good for cardiovascular health, has been circulated to parents, teachers and youth workers.
It came to light just a week after it emerged that teenagers who took part in a 6million Government initiative to reduce teenage pregnancies were more than twice as likely to fall pregnant as other girls.
The scheme tried to persuade girls not to get pregnant by handing out condoms and teaching them about sex.
The NHS leaflet has been drawn up by Sheffield primary care trust and is entitled Pleasure.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1199132/NHS-recommends-pupils-orgasm-day-reduce-risk-heart-attack-stroke.html#ixzz1Iul9dpZ1

Offline freedom_commonsense

Prostitution is the oldest profession, and I'm not concerned with it - that is a seperate issue from slave rings. As has already been pointed out, sex slave rings tend to be run by the same kinds of people professing to have our best interests at heart (or at least maintain a facade of patriotism). Much like SIS runs terrorism while claiming to fight it, etc etc.

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
8 year olds are already singing along; "I want your loving, I want your romance, you and me could have a bad romance" and "S S S S and M M " its disgusting. On one hand its good to teach this in some ways, so they don't end up getting put into a situation and not expect what could happen, but by going into the profit details it reveals things teenagers shouldn't know about. Schools often claim to seek one thing, but go the wrong backwards ass way about it, and end up achieving something completely different. Like the article says, most just didn't care, which means the lesson ended up being desensitization that only held in the subconscious.