Author Topic: BREAKING: Plan to vaccinate whole UK for swine flu  (Read 102179 times)

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
Re: BREAKING: Plan to vaccinate whole UK for swine flu
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2009, 05:59:46 am »
If you get this you wont want to eat. I would suggest orange (or other) fruit juice for energy and vits :)
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline wembley87

• 7/7 Ripple Effect
« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2009, 06:01:50 am »
I ordered 2 Nanomasks about 6 weeks ago from Nanomask UK , still havent received a thing . I e mailed them 2 weeks ago and didnt get a reply , they havent taken any money yet so i dont know if they are still in business , you would have thought business would be booming though .

Offline Nailer

« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2009, 06:07:10 am »
this is what the sheeple will look like when getting vaccines.

I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline phasma

« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2009, 06:07:49 am »
I ordered 2 Nanomasks about 6 weeks ago from Nanomask UK , still havent received a thing . I e mailed them 2 weeks ago and didnt get a reply , they havent taken any money yet so i dont know if they are still in business , you would have thought business would be booming though .

Sorry to say Wembley but nanomasks wont help for a number of reasons

1) the virus can still get into you through your eyes !!!!!!
2) masks have to be put on, fitted and then not touched. If you touch them they are no good, also they have to be changed hourly (or less) as dampness from your breath will allow penetration of virus eventually.

Just wash your hands often, use alcohol get when out. Honestly its not such a bad bug dont stress its very likely you will get this thing, and you will be fine 99.98% of the time !

Offline wembley87

• 7/7 Ripple Effect
« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2009, 06:14:43 am »
Im not stressed , just that some protection is better than none , and if it is true they are likely to release a more deadly strain later this year i would like something .

Offline phasma

« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2009, 06:17:19 am »
The best protection against a mutation of this virus is to have had it already.

Also, dont forget, it might mutate into something LESS VIRULENT !

I work in a lab with class II virus`s occasionally. Just trying to show you that you cannot really avoid this thing unless you live in total isolation and avoid all people, for ever !

Offline wembley87

• 7/7 Ripple Effect
« Reply #86 on: July 14, 2009, 06:23:54 am »
Yeah i know what you mean , i went to a concert tuesday and was stood amongst 40,000 people , youre hardly gonna stand there in a Nanomask are you anyway  :D

Offline Nailer

« Reply #87 on: July 14, 2009, 06:24:03 am »
With WHO’s Dr Margaret Chan expected to announce on Monday manadatory flu jabs for the USA and Europe this autumn – the organization’s guidelines are in fact binding on all 194 signatory countries to WHO’s International Health Regulations — it is important to remember that it was WHO which initiated research in the early 1970s into turning vaccines into killers in three steps using a sequence of three specific jabs.

Vaccine experts Dr Rebecca Carley, Patricia Jordan and Patrick Jordan will be discussing two key memoranda from WHO, discovered by Patrick Jordan, which prove WHO intentionally developed a three-shot vaccine to kill people on “What’s Ailing America?” this Saturday at 3 PM EST www.republicbroadcasting.org.

1972 WHO Bulletin 47, No 2 Memordanda #1 and #2 technically outline the ability to create biological weapons in the form of vaccines that:

1) First totally disable the Immune System.
2) Load every cell of the Victim’s body up with Infection.
3) Switch the Immune System on causing the host to kill themselves in a Cytokine Storm.

One, Two, Three, Dead.

Just the first two doses will be lethal.

According to a report in the Washington Post, 10 July, students are to be the first in line for the jab along with school-age children.

“People will probably need to get two doses at least several weeks apart to be protected,” says the report.

However, these shots are not designed to protect but to kill as the WHO memoranda prove.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/07/09/AR2009070900353.html?referrer=emailarticle

Also, it was WHO that supplied Baxter with the live bird flu virus that Baxter used to contaminate 72 kilos of influenza material this February in Austria - material destined for vaccines in a case now being investigated by the police in Austria.

Legal documents that you can download from the wakenews site and file at your local court or hand in to your local police can be found here.
http://wakenews.net/html/jane_burgermeister.html
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline phasma

« Reply #88 on: July 14, 2009, 06:32:07 am »
Sky news this am - NHS front line staff are first in line (lead by action)

I dont care if i have to go to european court i am not having this damned thing ! I dont need it i have had swine flu. That is why you should all report you have it now to your GP`s - those who have had it are LOW PRIORITY for the jab.

Protect yourselves ! Seriously !

Mike Philbin

« Reply #89 on: July 14, 2009, 06:42:06 am »
this is what the sheeple will look like when getting vaccines ... REDUX.

Offline bs

« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2009, 06:46:57 am »
If you get this you wont want to eat. I would suggest orange (or other) fruit juice for energy and vits :)
Ascorbic acid will kill most diseases if unbuffered and pure,you cannot OD on it,just brush your teeth after using it...thats the only bad point,unless you have hemochromatosis...then you can mix it with other vitamins so it wont f**k you up.

Go research Dr Robert Cathcart for more answers to the only medicine you will need in the face of any flu...

Offline bs

« Reply #91 on: July 14, 2009, 06:48:49 am »
Yep.

That is going to be a problem indeed, my wife thinks I'm half mad anyway because of what I tell her.

But I'm not having the vaccine - they'll have to quarentine me.

No way am I taking it.
The whole thing will be such a disorganized shamble that you will easily be able to avoid it if ya wanna mate,dont worry.

Offline phasma

« Reply #92 on: July 14, 2009, 06:54:23 am »

We should alter these to include something about swine flu vaccination and post them all around !

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2009, 06:57:39 am »

With WHO’s Dr Margaret Chan expected to announce on Monday manadatory flu jabs for the USA and Europe this autumn ...

Where does that bitch get off mandating vaccines - I think SHE needs to take them, in front of witnesses, on camera and post to youtube and let us watch how she fares in the coming years.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline phasma

« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2009, 06:58:31 am »
She`d likely only have saline in hers not the actual vaccine !

Offline phasma

« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2009, 06:59:35 am »
I think giving it to all NHS staff first is a way to "convince us" to take it
who is to say we will get the same thing they are getting?
how would we know?

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2009, 06:59:56 am »
Well, we'd have to have Prison Planet Forumorum witnesses and lab techs to verify she got the authentic thing. Preferably the Baxter version. ;)
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Offline Danis

« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2009, 07:15:26 am »
Not sure if I'm in the right place, or time, but where do I go to get my Y2k vaccination? Heard so much hype about it and then everything went dead; did they die?  ;D

On a side note I picked up some really weak flu symptoms a few weeks back that made me feel really ill for a day, now I just have aches and pains. My sister said she caught flu and went to her GP only to be told that it's all over the place at the moment. I wonder if they're hyping Swine Flu a lot right now because the seasonal flu is currently above normal.

Offline phasma

« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2009, 07:17:17 am »
They are. They are not testing so no one will know if they have had the swine flu or not for sure and the figures will rise alot and hopefully scare ppl into volunteering for the vaccine !

Offline PhoenixRising

Re: What if they want us to think the swine flu vaccine is bad?
« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2009, 08:07:48 am »
Ok I just had a creepy thought... we awakened people are clearly the biggest threat to them ... and we're the ones who are obviously going to refuse to take the vaccines ... and they know that!

So maybe there is more to this ... maybe they want us to NOT take the swine flu vaccine! ... Maybe the vaccine is actually designed to protect the sleeping masses ... ie the people who pose no threat to them ... from something bigger in the future that will kill off all the awakened people who didn't take the vaccine...

Or maybe I'm giving them too much credit...

On a similarly creepy note...

A few thoughts...

First, they seem to think that the under 50's are more at risk, and should therefore be vaccinated first, right?

So the latest death by Dr Day, who we think is in his 70's, is... What?  An aberration?

Secondly, - and this follows on from the thread I was reading last night regarding one of your US scientists book on involuntary mass sterilisations and abortions? Sorry, help me out here, who was he cause I can't find the thread again - ...Anyway... What if those who HAVE died from swine flu really ARE just an aberration? 
Why do I say that?...  Well, because if this really is a bioweapon to reduce the world popluation, then it COULD follow that the vaccine is not actually supposed to induce mass genocide RIGHT AWAY, - or at least NOT TO THIS GENERATION?! - They're interested first and foremost in vaccinating the under 50's, yes?  Mass STERILISATION anybody??

Offline phasma

« Reply #100 on: July 14, 2009, 08:10:33 am »
we need a vial of this crap , and we need it testing properly, chemical analysis, viral sequencing, the whole 9 yards. Its the only way we`ll know what it does - other than sitting and waiting to see what happens, and i`ll reiterate,
UK are front of the que for vaccine - we will be the guinea pigs !

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #101 on: July 14, 2009, 08:24:41 am »
we need a vial of this crap , and we need it testing properly, chemical analysis, viral sequencing, the whole 9 yards. Its the only way we`ll know what it does - other than sitting and waiting to see what happens, and i`ll reiterate,
UK are front of the que for vaccine - we will be the guinea pigs !

This shit reminds me of the Chief in "The Outlaw Josey Wales" concerning the elixer salesman.  The Chief asks the grifter what is in the magic potion. The Grifter says he does not know he is just the salesman.  So the chief says "you drink it". The salesman/grifter says "pardon me" and the chief says again "you drink it". Then instead of the grifter/salesman drinking it, he says to the crowd after the chief leaves, "well what do you expect from an indian."

Well I would say first educate all health care officials you know that these death injections are part of a depopulation plan. Then after they realize the very true threat the vaccines are (use the Bird Flu Baxter report as undeniable truth along with others), then tell them you would like to see if they wish to exterminate their own children by forcing this death shot on them. This is kind of like Jesse Ventura wanting to waterboard Dick Cheney. Waterboarding is torture and these vaccines are death shots.

The evidence is incontrovertible. Why else are the government push them, they love us? They have been planning it for decades.  Also show them the Georgia Guidestones that will sometimes wake people up to the true agenda.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline phasma

« Reply #102 on: July 14, 2009, 09:39:01 am »
Hmm. Heres some interesting news:

http://www.biohealthinvestor.com/2009/07/h1n1-fighters-get-more-business-medi-gsk-nvs.html

The H1N1 Flu, or the Swine Flu, is going to have more vaccine quantities for when flu season breaks out in 2009 and into 2010.  Today, the HHS announced the department will commit $884 million to purchase additional supplies of two key ingredients for potential H1N1 vaccine.  The funds will be used to place additional orders for bulk H1N1 antigen and adjuvant on existing contracts with Sanofi Pasteur, MedImmune (NASDAQ: MEDI), GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK) and Novartis (NYSE: NVS).

This is to further prepare the nation for a potential resurgence of the 2009 H1N1 virus.  Every discussion we have had with health officials do not point to a worry right now.  The weather is hot and kids are not in their learning germ-ridden incubators called classrooms.  The HHS is obviously trying to build up everything it can build up for the 2009 and 2010 flu season.

Whether or not that flu vaccine becomes mandatory at schools is one thing that is still not known, but the continued increase in vaccine spending looks as though that is still a possibility even if it is not ultimately not made mandatory.

The vaccine ingredients will become a part of the pandemic stockpile, for use if a vaccination campaign is necessary.  Antigen is the active ingredient in a vaccine that causes the human body’s immune system to develop antibodies that help fight an invading virus.

The HHS has already directed approximately $1 billion to be used for the development of a vaccine and for clinical studies to determine dose level and to assess the safety and effectiveness of potential vaccines.

Jon C. Ogg

Tags: GSK, MEDI, NVS

Offline the general

« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2009, 10:45:33 am »
This shit reminds me of the Chief in "The Outlaw Josey Wales" concerning the elixer salesman.  The Chief asks the grifter what is in the magic potion. The Grifter says he does not know he is just the salesman.  So the chief says "you drink it". The salesman/grifter says "pardon me" and the chief says again "you drink it". Then instead of the grifter/salesman drinking it, he says to the crowd after the chief leaves, "well what do you expect from an indian."

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's rainin'!
Blessed are those who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness --
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
Swine Flu Vaccine Taking Longer Than Expected
« Reply #104 on: July 14, 2009, 11:07:48 am »
Date:7/13/2009[Outline] [RSS & Subscription]

A fully tested shot may not be ready until year's end, WHO says

http://www.bio-medicine.org/medicine-news-1/Swine-Flu-Vaccine-Taking-Longer-Than-Expected-51534-1/

MONDAY, July 13 (HealthDay News) -- A fully tested swine flu vaccine may not be available until the end of the year, a vaccine expert at the World Health Organization said Monday.

But countries could use emergency measures to get the vaccines out faster if they decide they are needed, Marie-Paule Kieny, director of WHO's Initiative for vaccine Research, said during a news conference in London, the Associated Press reported.

The problem: The swine flu viruses being used to develop a vaccine are only producing about half as much "yield" to make vaccines as regular flu viruses. So the WHO has asked its network of laboratories to produce a new set of viruses as soon as possible. Before countries can start any large-scale swine flu vaccination campaigns, the vaccines need to be vetted by regulatory authorities for safety issues, the AP reported.

The good news is that the H1N1 swine flu virus is still producing relatively mild cases of infection and most patients recover quickly.

Still, U.S. health officials are very aware that a swine flu vaccination campaign in 1976 was abruptly stopped after hundreds of people reported developing Guillain-Barre syndrome, a paralyzing disorder.

Also Monday, U.S. researchers reported that the H1N1 swine flu virus causes more lung damage than a seasonal flu strain -- at least in some animals. But the virus is still susceptible to antiviral drugs such as Tamiflu.

Reporting in this week's issue of the journal Nature, University of Wisconsin-Madison scientiss Yoshihiro Kawaoka and colleagues took virus samples from patients infected with the H1N1 swine flu and examined their impact on different types of animals. In mice, ferrets and monkeys, infection with the new H1N1 swine flu virus triggered more severe lung disease than a seasonal H1N1 strain.

That may explain why

Copyright©2009 ScoutNews,LLC.
All rights reserved

Mike Philbin

Re: Swine Flu Vaccine Taking Longer Than Expected
« Reply #105 on: July 14, 2009, 11:08:59 am »
A fully tested shot may not be ready until year's end, WHO says

Of course not ... IT'S STILL MUTATING.

:)

Offline codemonkey70

« Reply #106 on: July 14, 2009, 11:11:27 am »
Thats okay.... they can declare martial law or something similar under a nice acceptable name for our safety of course, cause they luvz us, and then we can wait for the vaccine in total safety.  :D
A coward is much more exposed to quarrels than a man of spirit.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline phasma

« Reply #107 on: July 14, 2009, 11:21:10 am »
Another small bit of info from my chat with the HPA - vaccine will be rolled out August.

(see my latest thread on general discussion board)

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #108 on: July 14, 2009, 11:30:08 am »
I’ve been talking to a dude in the virus business and he said that Tamiflu (Oseltamivir) has many nasty side effects and it’s worse than just have the virus and let your body batlle it of by itself.

Just watch the condition of your own body more closely. Don’t completely wear yourself out (talking to myself here also) cause that makes your body more susceptible to any disease. Watch your food more closely and eat diverse (meat, groceries, potatoes) so you get a bit of everything in your food, that’s all.
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline Danis

« Reply #109 on: July 14, 2009, 12:09:51 pm »
Turns out the 'GP did not die from swine flu' after all. Still too much hype going on in the media, as usual.

Offline phasma

« Reply #110 on: July 14, 2009, 12:11:18 pm »
Yeah, they still hyping the little girls deatyh.

B*stards

I emailed the this morning (copied on here somewhere) saying they should stop scaring ppl we dont know he died from H1n1.

Offline Scootle

« Reply #111 on: July 14, 2009, 12:13:44 pm »
*pacepalm* ... funny how the BBC has to make it about chloe half way through to remind us that a girl died to keep up the fearmongering
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline phasma

« Reply #112 on: July 14, 2009, 12:15:24 pm »
lol - FACEPALM INDEED !

Offline Truth researcher

• hmm
« Reply #113 on: July 14, 2009, 12:19:26 pm »
I'm confused  ???
Is it real or just a cover to take the shots and if it's not the real swine flu the what the hell is it?!!

Offline phasma

« Reply #114 on: July 14, 2009, 12:21:08 pm »
I'm confused  ???
Is it real or just a cover to take the shots and if it's not the real swine flu the what the hell is it?!!
Its real, right now its a mld flu bug. No big deal. Nothing to worry about.
Be more concerned with the Flu shot they will try to make you take than with the actual virus !

Offline Truth researcher

• hmm
« Reply #115 on: July 14, 2009, 12:25:13 pm »
Its real, right now its a mld flu bug. No big deal. Nothing to worry about.
Be more concerned with the Flu shot they will try to make you take than with the actual virus !
God,they make people take it before the travel to other countries.

Offline phasma

« Reply #116 on: July 14, 2009, 12:29:22 pm »
God,they make people take it before the travel to other countries.
Maybe. Though really that should be up to the country you are heading too (more likely they`ll get you on the way back!)

Offline Truth researcher

• hmm
« Reply #117 on: July 14, 2009, 12:30:47 pm »
And what if i have it i shouldn't go to hospital right? how can i cover myself by myself!

Offline Truth researcher

• hmm
« Reply #118 on: July 14, 2009, 12:33:35 pm »
Maybe. Though really that should be up to the country you are heading too (more likely they`ll get you on the way back!)
oh yeah

Offline isagogik

« Reply #119 on: July 14, 2009, 12:34:55 pm »
Largest newspaper in Sweden have a headline on their homepage saying that all their readers says they want the vaccine now and not wait until september. There are actually a bunch of comments on the article from awake or semi awake (conspiracy nuts) people which is refreshing to see.

They are really pushing the scare tactics, but at the same time they had a snippet in the article where it says that this swine flu probably isn't any worse than normal flu. Problem is that the sheep/repeaters only reads headlines.