PrisonPlanet Forum
July 30, 2014, 03:14:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why was Karl Rove called "Turd Blossom" ??  (Read 4074 times)
thought_criminal

Conspiracy of one.

« on: August 15, 2007, 03:41:13 PM »

It's weird.
 Sound like the nickname of someone who enjoys magic mushrooms a little too much.

"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to Question Authority." - Benjamin Franklin
thought_criminal

Conspiracy of one.

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 12:02:46 PM »

It's very bizarre that he nicknames people with feces labels. In what sense?
Is Rummy good ol "shit splat", and Wolfowitz "diarrheal delight"   WTF!?
  Where do you get the info that "he gives fecal nicknames...". I heard AJ say it the other day, but what is the source?

To me "turd blossom" sounds like a reference to shrooms. Lil Bush Jr. did used to be a coke fiend...
is it so odd to think that mabie his friend fried his brain with shrooms?

"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to Question Authority." - Benjamin Franklin
Rock
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 01:10:08 PM »

Hmmmm

Rock
jbrid1138

Governments don't care, individuals do. MARK TWAIN

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 01:29:38 PM »

Believe it or not, I heard the reason explained on CNN.  There is a flower that blooms in crap in Texas; no matter how deep the sh*t gets it still comes out smelling like a rose.  Or something like that.

Suppose that is GWB telling on his friends again -- no matter how deep it gets, they still come out smelling like a rose.  Think someone ought to let him in on a little secret, don't you -- it's still all crap.  Just like the white on chickensh*t, is still chickensh*t. 

We refuse to let our knowlege, however limited, be informed by your ignorance, however vast.
-- David Ray Griffin

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
 -- James Madison (Fourth President USA 1809-1817)
Kregener

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 03:25:53 PM »

I think it has more to do with Jeff Gannon and his ilk than a cowpie flower down in Texas.

Here is 'Ol Ears kissing him.

Is there is more going on in the Whitehouse than meets the eye...??

Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to a hospital makes you a doctor.

Stop thinking in terms of left and right and start thinking in terms of right and wrong
jbrid1138

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2007, 03:51:38 AM »

I personally don't get a thrill out of posting gay-anything, but all is entitled to their own thing.  And speaking of Bush kissing -- Look at this quick clip of Bush & Joe Lieberman // more like a mafia thank you than anything gay-related, I think:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TMGHJf6-ak

We refuse to let our knowlege, however limited, be informed by your ignorance, however vast.
-- David Ray Griffin

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
Sees Things
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2007, 03:19:46 PM »

maybe its for having an up close view of some really bad hemmorhoids?
jbrid1138

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 04:01:51 PM »

Ha ha ha ha ha ha // okay.  Are you saying the man has his head up GWB's a**?  I think you are.  Maybe he's looking for a sign of intelligence:

The Man's Top 10 Moments --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbOTQhWlF24&NR

-- David Ray Griffin

Sees Things
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2007, 05:17:26 PM »

I dont care if it looks like a rose, I know I dont want to smell it!
Petro

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2007, 07:44:35 PM »

Turd Blossom is the act of the anus expanding to expell shit.  Afterwards it contracts...Turd Blossom == asshole. Jeesh

t
jbrid1138

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2007, 08:02:16 AM »

These guys tramp around knee deep in the stuff, the crazy ass things they do and the stuff they seem to think is fine and dandy -- well, we don't agree with any of it, but they don't understand that. 

That's why they refer to each other in such odd manner -- turd blossom -- they think their own sh*t has the smell of roses about it // sad fact is // it's all a bunch of crap.  I sincerely believe most of it has lodged sideways in their brains, thinking and doing what they do.  But what do I know?  I'm just a citizen looking through the window (at them) hoping like hell they'll go away and somebody with some sense can take over. 

Vote Ron Paul 2008.  Doubt very much he would be of such nature to call his right hand man -- turd blossom.  That fits (reserved for) GWB and his inner circle much better, I think. 

-- David Ray Griffin

thinkingman

Truth Advocate. Thought Provocateur.

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2011, 01:27:37 PM »

Turd Blossom is the act of the anus expanding to expell shit.  Afterwards it contracts...Turd Blossom == asshole. Jeesh

lol so true.

~thinkingman

"When Injustice becomes Law, Resistance becomes Duty."
~Thomas Jefferson
"For in reason, all government without the consent of
the governed is the very definition of slavery."
~Jonathan Swift
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: