I got my mind right boss.

Author Topic: I got my mind right boss.  (Read 62068 times)

Offline ancientmariner

I got my mind right boss.
« on: July 09, 2009, 08:38:55 pm »
Global Warming is real.
Obama is gonna save us.
Take the vaccinations.

Offline NinjaPatriot

Re: I got my mind right boss.
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 08:48:53 pm »
Global Warming is real.
Obama is gonna save us.
Take the vaccinations.

+1

Offline Blowback

• Info Salvo
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 09:01:01 pm »
Guns are bad.
Chemtrails are normal.
I like flouride.

Offline A Who

• 12.160Mhz
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 09:11:24 pm »
Mercury is good for you
GMO's are healthy
The CIA loves you
Obama will bring change
the second amendment is evil
man made global warming is real
9/11 was conducted by and only by people from the middle east
"Build A Great Tomorrow, Hear My Words Today."

http://snardfarker.ning.com/profile/Awho

Offline wakingup72

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 09:14:43 pm »
I love America's Got Talent.
I'm calling my doctor about the medicine I saw advertised on TV.

Offline Unintelligable Name

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 09:23:25 pm »
I just put all my kids on Ritalin and Prozac, having ups and downs isn't normal, I don't know what I was thinking before, we aren't supposed to get upset.

Al Qaida is out to get us, we should give up all our rights so the Police and Government can do their jobs.

Offline Blowback

• Info Salvo
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 09:55:46 pm »
Where do I sign up for City Year?
Stop Global Warming!
Polar bears can't swim.

sociostudent

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 10:02:41 pm »

I love how fox news is so fair and balanced.
I need to call the enviro-cops on my neighbor. I think I saw one too many bags of trash in her can on the way to work this morning.
Is it time for my two-year-old's 3rd round of shots, yet? Lemme check my calendar, which I have posted online for the entire world to see on facebook... ::)

Offline Unintelligable Name

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 10:05:30 pm »
I'm going to abort my next unwanted child from wild drunken party sex to save the Earth!

Offline Blowback

• Info Salvo
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 10:17:53 pm »
Rahm Emanuel is sexy!

Offline Freeski

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2009, 10:34:22 pm »
We'll build interlock systems right into cars to eliminate people from drinking and driving.

Then we'll get the UN to pass a global law of NO ALCOHOL WHILE DRIVING. Not a drop. Say goodbye to the drinking and driving problem because if you even attempt to start a vehicle, and you have so much as a half a beer in you, the system will detect it, prevent the car from starting - and issue an arrest warrant. No one will do it more than a couple of times. Problem solved. ;)
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

sociostudent

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2009, 11:32:40 pm »
Rahm Emanuel is sexy!

(sociostudent just threw up a little in her mouth.)

;D

Offline Freeski

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2009, 11:34:55 pm »

;D

No kissing for a week! ;D
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

tattoo8118

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2009, 11:36:35 pm »

;D

Make sure you use flouride toothpaste when you brush!!!

Offline codemonkey70

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2009, 11:37:57 pm »
MSG makes my food tasty and nutritious!
A coward is much more exposed to quarrels than a man of spirit.
Thomas Jefferson

tattoo8118

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2009, 11:43:15 pm »
Steel frame buildings can collapse at freefall speed due to small fires.

sociostudent

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2009, 11:45:54 pm »
No kissing for a week! ;D

lol, that's ok, i've got my fluoride toothpaste and my fluoride rinse and my aspartame gum, it's all good.  ;)

Offline Freeski

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2009, 11:47:20 pm »
Steel frame buildings can collapse at freefall speed due to small fires.

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Clause. 8)

canandy

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2009, 11:53:58 pm »
i hope they chemtrail heavey tomorrow,my fish flavoured tomatoes in my monsanto garden need the rain!

Offline Cryptvill

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2009, 11:56:44 pm »
OMG IS MICHAEL JACKSON DEAD???
Babylon-->Battycon-->Batikon-->Vatican

Offline Freeski

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2009, 11:57:28 pm »
i hope they chemtrail heavey tomorrow,my fish flavoured tomatoes in my monsanto garden need the rain!

Offline John Galt

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2009, 12:13:24 am »
Boss, I learn from my mistakes. Let me share a prime example of this. A few months back I made the decision to get rid of my television, while at the same time deciding to keep my computer. As time went on, I learned that this change in my lifestyle only caused my mind to expand, and for others to see me as paranoid. This change didn't make me happier, as I found out that I no longer had anything in common with most of the people around me.

So, I've now reversed things for the better. I got my tv back, while also ridding myself of the computer and its evil internets. I can't tell you how much better I feel. And more importantly, doggone it, people once again like me! I guess television is the ultimate cure for paranoia, and loneliness. Boss, I'm now 100% alright.

;D

Offline Freeski

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2009, 12:15:24 am »
Boss, I learn from my mistakes. Let me share a prime example of this. A few months back I made the decision to get rid of my television, while at the same deciding to keep my computer. As time went on, I learned that this change in my lifestyle only caused my mind to expand, and for others to see me as paranoid. Well Boss, this change didn't make me happier, as I found out that I no longer had anything in common with most of the people around me.

So, I've now reversed things for the better. I got my tv back, while also ridding myself of the computer and its evil internets. I can't tell you how much better I feel. And more importantly, doggone it, people once again like me! I guess television is the ultimate cure for paranoia, and loneliness. Boss, I'm now 100% alright.

;D

Damn that's moving!

Offline John Galt

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2009, 12:17:43 am »
Damn that's moving!

Thanks freeski. You know, I got the idea from my Dad. When trying to warn him recently about the dangers of the upcoming swine flu vaccine, he told me I should have kept the tv and got rid of the computer. He then added that television would at least prevent me from being so paranoid about things. True story.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2009, 12:20:39 am »
Thanks freeski. You know, I got the idea from my Dad. When trying to warn him about the dangers of the upcoming swing flu virus, he told me I should have kept the tv and got rid of the computer. True story.

Oh man, my dad clings on to buzz phrases from the 70s and 80s!

Offline John Galt

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2009, 12:23:55 am »
Oh man, my dad clings on to buzz phrases from the 70s and 80s!

And my Dad was born and raised in Germany during/after WWII. You'd think he'd have learned something more from the experience.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2009, 12:25:41 am »
And my Dad was born and raised in Germany during/after WWII. You'd think he'd have learned something from the experience.

Wow, so what's his take on the whole war?

Offline John Galt

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2009, 12:34:46 am »
Wow, so what's his take on the whole war?

He doesn't like to talk too much about it. He was very young when it was going on. Whatsmore, his parents separated during the war, so he was raised by his mother who ran a salon. He tells me stories of shining mirrors into the sky to distract allied planes. He also has an original copy of Mein Kampf, but I don't believe he agrees with a word of it. When he was of age, he left for Canada to avoid joining the post war German military, and soon after came to reside in the Bay Area. My Dad then lived the American dream, and still believes wholeheartedly in it. He voted for Obama, and thinks everything is going to turn out just fine.

I'll add this: he thinks Alex Jones is the antichrist, or something similar. The funny thing is, they have the exact same temperament.

Offline John Galt

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2009, 12:47:27 am »
The funny thing is, they have the exact same temperament.

AND....they both have attended the Bohemian Grove exactly one time :D True story.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2009, 01:38:25 am »
He doesn't like to talk too much about it. He was very young when it was going on. Whatsmore, his parents separated during the war, so he was raised by his mother who ran a salon. He tells me stories of shining mirrors into the sky to distract allied planes. He also has an original copy of Mein Kampf, but I don't believe he agrees with a word of it. When he was of age, he left for Canada to avoid joining the post war German military, and soon after came to reside in the Bay Area. My Dad then lived the American dream, and still believes wholeheartedly in it. He voted for Obama, and thinks everything is going to turn out just fine.

I'll add this: he thinks Alex Jones is the antichrist, or something similar. The funny thing is, they have the exact same temperament.

Sounds a lot like my dad.

Offline Blowback

• Info Salvo
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2009, 04:01:59 pm »
I think the heat from my cell phone is clearing up my acne and making me smarter!

.....where's my prozac?

Offline heavyhebrew

• Laughter is the best medicine.
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2009, 04:08:24 pm »
I believe
everything I am told
by my government
who loves me.
We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?

Offline shy69iskrazy

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2009, 08:35:55 pm »
Religious leaders speak for God.
I need to reduce my carbon footprint and pay extra taxes so that we can cool the Earth down. 
I believe whatever the media tells me to believe.
Conspiracies are all lies made up by crazy people.
I need more pills to make me happy and do things that my own body should do normally.
There is nothing wrong with my GMO food.  It's yummy.
Al Queda is everywhere around the US.  I think they work for Ron Paul.
Cops can do whatever they want bc they are the law.

Offline Truth researcher

• hmm
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2009, 12:37:42 pm »
Governments loves us.
There's no NWO.
I love Big Brother.
Children should watch Disney all the time.
Bankers are working night and day for our own good.
My society isn't brainwashed! 

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2009, 01:07:52 pm »
god save our gracious queen
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2009, 04:00:46 pm »
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2009, 04:31:28 pm »
sam kinison moment

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

luckee1

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2009, 04:50:42 pm »
Yes boss, I see now, you are right; the company does care about me and the customer.  It is only fair the executives put in 1 hour to my 3 at work because they are so much smarter than me.  Yes ma'am,  I will no longer tell my co-workers about the constitutional law or American History and the current Bills and Acts being passed, because it is disruptive and I acknowledge in this write up that Michael Jackson's death is a severe blow to employee morale and I am to sympathize for them in their loss.

Offline Scootle

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2009, 06:22:11 pm »
A powerful government could not possibly get away with something 19 Arabs led by a man in a cave are capable of.

Well placed, accurately timed, 4500 degree thermite reactions cannot demolish a building because they can't melt all the steel columns at the same time ... but scattered 1200 degree office fires can.

A gas which plants breathe and animals have been exhaling for hundreds of millions of years is bad for the environment!

The big firey ball in the middle of our solar system has no effect on the planets temperature what so ever.

Drills coinciding with similar real-life events are not suspicious at all.

Popular Mechanics are the best researchers on the planet.

The censorship at YouTube and Wikipedia is justified.

Worshipping a bunch of inbred satanic murding nazis is perfectly normal because they have superior genes.

Curry powder is a high explosive capable of scorching tran carriages and blowing the roof off a double decker bus.

Barack Obama and Gordon Brown have our best interests in mind.
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline 2Revolutions

• For we wrestle not with flesh and blood
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2009, 06:32:03 pm »
Forget reading watching tv is much better for us

Spending 12 years in a government reeducation camp (public school) is good for every American

Living in a constitutional republic is bad, we are better off in a high tech slave grid controlled by inbred sociopaths
Those who wish to remain ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, want what never was and what never will be.  - Thomas Jefferson