PrisonPlanet Forum
July 11, 2014, 04:17:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SMART METERS HAVE NOW BEEN VERIFIED TO BE DOUBLING POWER BILL!  (Read 40988 times)
Nailer

« on: July 08, 2009, 03:24:14 PM »

Yes that is correct. The man who started the thread on another forum had licensed electricians even check out the system. The OP is a intellegent person who has knowledge of eletrical devices and power consumptions. Can you say "class action lawsuit"..

It is a must read if you have had a smart meter recently installed at your home by your power company.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message832067/pg1

that load should have taken exactly 32 minutes to use 1 kwh

it took 18 minutes to use 1kwh on the new meter

this is IN LINE with the nearly double power usage I am showing since they installed this meter

I am calling the engineers out here monday and I'm gonna prove it to their faces

maybe I'll get it on tape for you

O.K.

The power companies engineers are coming out at 10 a.m. tomorrow...

The electrician that is wiring the solar up to my house (have to be certified to do that) is going to be out here with his kwh meter at 9 a.m. so he can be here with me to do the testing.

I told him what was going on and he agreed with me that some shit was up with this meter for sure..

I'll keep you posted as to what happens

O.K.

They just left

GET THIS !

They tested with my smart meter with their own power company EQ and VERIFIED it WAS doubling the load!!

THEN they installed another brand new smart meter to test it again.

Well guess what...

The NEW smart meter ALSO SHOWED A DOUBLE USAGE READING!

This is by the power company with their own equipment!

So then they put back on my old analogue meter and tested with that..

Of course it showed almost perfect reading..

I asked them to sign something saying what happened and they REFUSED..

I then told them the power commission law requires them to issue a report to me if I ask about what happened today and they reluctantly agreed to provide me one via mail.

There were THREE guys here so if I had to I could depose them UNDER OATH and get the truth if they lie on this report...

Stay tuned people cause I just busted the living shit outa the power company by their own tests!!

I now have my old analogue meter back on the house Smiley

My  electrician was late and didn't get here till they were gone...

He is here now and I'm trying to get them to come back out so I can get them to admit the results in front of him..

They left open the transformer box at the end of the driveway when they left so I called and told them they needed to come back out and close it...

2 of the same engineers came back out and REFUSED to tell my electrician in person the test results in person...

They said only their boss could do that..

So I told them I've now lost total faith that they will issue a true and accurate report as to what happened today and that I was now going to pull my cctv tapes (with audio) and call my lawyer to initiate a lawsuit...

They left and then I called the legal department at the power company and told them if they did not immediately restore my faith that they would indeed issue a true report and do the right thing for their customers I was going to initiate a lawsuit TODAY...

He said give me your number I'll have the manager of engineering call you back..

The manager of engineering called me back and I had him on speaker phone..

He asked immediately if I was recoding and I said NO but I have my electrician here on speaker phone...

I then asked him a series of questions and asked him to answer yes or no only..

Question 1: Did you come out and test my original smart meter with your own equipment and verify it was indeed doubling the kwh usage?

Answer 1: Yes

Question 2: Did you then install a brand new smart meter and test it and it too registered double the kwh usage?

Answer 2: Yes

Question 3: Did you then install my old analogue meter and test it resulting in a verified accurate kwh measurement.

Answer 3: Yes

---

That phone call was witnessed by a licensed electrician at my house and the engineer was informed of this...

I now have a witness...

they tested it with a thing they had called "the beast"

lol

that was really the name of it (written in big letters on the front)

and they told me basically is a bunch of hairdryers inside the box

it pulls 90 amps

They used it because it's a "proper verifiable load"

they brought the real deal gear to test this thing and did it totally separated from the house line...

they tested straight off the line under the meter and still FAILED

they couldn't believe their eyes man

I'm telling you

They told me that this was the FIRST test they actually did on a smart meter in the field!

Can you believe that?

They said normally when someone complains they just pull the meter and send it in for "independent testing" and that every smart meter they had sent in came back O.K.

They said since I sent them details of my load test that they wanted to come out and show me basically that I had done the test wrong!

I honestly believe the engineers were shocked beyond belief when they saw with their own eyes and EQ that not only one but TWO brand new smart meters were reading double kwh.

They had NO EXPLANATION AT ALL... They called everyone and no one else did either...

If I hadn't had the head engineers personal email from his card when they came out to check out my solar system I probably wouldn't have been able to get him back out here to test it on site...

I bet you right now they are sh##ting their  pants...

probably testing a box full of meters in their shop and seeing every single one of them measuring double usage!!

hahahahahaha

It's a scam but I think it starts from the top down and the engineers and such aren't in on it..

They know now though..

We'll see if they really do the right thing...

I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE
deconstructmyhouse
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 03:27:58 PM »

excellent work
I  nominate you for the smart citizen's covert global warming carbon tax madness exposer extraordinaire award
Nailer

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 03:29:59 PM »

1. Certification Requirements

The meter must meet the requirements set out by COMAR in Section 20.50.02.02 for an electric billing device. BGE must have copies of all raw and summary test data for any meter that is to be used as a billing device. BGE has test results for approved meters listed below. Test results must be provided for any meters not on this list.

Recommended Meter: General Electric

Approved Meter Alternatives

ABB Alpha Power Plus

Schlumberger Vectron

Siemens Quad 4+ / MAXsys 2510

Siemens S4-RXR

2. Data Measurement/Display/Recording Requirements

1. The meter must measure and display cumulative kWh delivered.
2. The meter must measure and display total kVAh delivered (Leading + Lagging kVars).
3. The meter must record kWh delivered and total kVAh in 15-minute intervals for a minimum of 45 days.
4. Channel 1 of the meter must be programmed for kWh delivered and Channel 2 of the meter must be programmed as total kVAh.
5. The following displays are a minimum for the normal display sequence of a meter: kWh delivered, total kVAh, instantaneous kW, instantaneous kVA, power factor, kW peak, kVA peak, date and time, program ID, and display segment test.

3. Communications Requirements

1. Meter Communications Requirements
a. The meter must have an internal modem with a minimum 1200-baud data rate.
b. The meter must have a 9600-baud optical port.

2. Telephone Communications Requirements
a. The customer/electricity supplier must provide a dedicated Dial In Dial Out (DIDO) phone line within 3 feet of the meter location.
b. The phone line must be operational under normal conditions at all times (7 days per week, 24 hours per day).
c. A data compatible cellular phone is an allowable option to the DIDO phone line. BGE must be consulted for specific requirements and approved vendors. BGE will also provide this device for a monthly fee as noted in Rider 23 - Advanced Meter Services of the BGE Retail Electric Service Tariff.

http://supplier.bge.com/meteringinfo/advanced.htm

I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

Nailer

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 03:32:26 PM »

excellent work
I  nominate you for the smart citizen's covert global warming carbon tax madness exposer extraordinaire award

not me but the OP who started the thread on the other forum.  I am just passing along the vital info that may help someone who is having debates with the power company over thier power bill skyrocketing after the "smart meter" was installed.

deconstructmyhouse
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 03:36:15 PM »

do you have a city or a part of the country where this took place?
i can't tell from the threads at the link you posted

deconstructmyhouse
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2009, 03:38:14 PM »

http://earth2tech.com/2009/07/08/control4-raises-17m-to-connect-with-smart-meters/

Control4 Raises $17M to Connect With Smart Meters
Written by Katie Fehrenbacher
3 Comments
Posted July 8th, 2009 at 4:00 am in Energy

control4thermostatHome automation company Control4 is already predicting annual revenue of around $70 million from its wireless home entertainment, security and lighting management products. Now the company has set its sights on one of the buzziest areas in cleantech: smart meters. On Wednesday morning, Control4 will announce that it has raised $17.3 million from new and existing investors, largely to launch a division to connect its wireless home products with smart meters, smart grid services and utilities.

While the 4-year-old company has been selling its wireless home products through resellers and home integrators, now it will start selling its energy management products through utilities, too. Itís a good time to get into the smart meter biz. Many utilities are starting to do deals with energy management software and hardware companies looking to both test and partner with consumer-facing energy management tool makers (examples of 10 energy management options here).

Control4ís new funding (which bring its total funds raised to ďover $50 million,Ē says Control4 COO and President Glen Mella), come from new investors Best Buy Capital, Mercato Partners and University Venture Fund, as well as existing investors Foundation Capital, Frazier Technology Ventures, Thomas Weisel Venture Partners and vSpring Capital. The inclusion of Best Buy Capital, the venture arm of consumer electronics retailer Best Buy, is notable, given energy management tools have not become popular yet with consumers. Control4 hasnít been selling directly to consumers, but if it has those ambitions, working with Best Buy Capital might be a good way to get there. (For a deeper look at consumer attitudes toward home energy management, see our research briefing on the topic in GigaOM Pro, subscription only.)

While there has been a rush of companies building energy management software and hardware ó like Google, Microsoft, eMeter, GE and Tendril ó Control4 approaches the market with a bit of a different perspective than those big software developers or newer energy management startups. The company has several years under its belt of building compelling consumer-facing home electronics that have to look good and be simple to use.

But where Control4 lacks is in utility and old skool energy industry experience. Hence it needs over $17 million to move into that space and it plans to develop a completely new division to be based in Santa Clara, Calif. But one thing utilities like is working with bigger, more established companies. While utilities may be doing pilots with some of the very young firms, ultimately, they want to partner with a company with as much traction as possible. Thatís where Control4 could have an advantage.
Nailer

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2009, 04:20:09 PM »

smart meter pictures.

http://activerain.com/image_store/uploads/1/8/9/4/6/ar122832780164981.JPG

http://www.pge.com/includes/images/about/news/mediarelations/newsimages/newtech/smartmeter-v01-pho.jpg

pac522

Peace sells, but who's buying?

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2009, 04:34:34 PM »

My eletric bill had almost doubled when they changed my meter but it wasn't a smart meter, it was the old analog meters. But inside the analog meter is a set screw by the gears that spin around that make the dials on the front move. That set screw can be turned plus or minus to make your KWH usage go up or down. After reading this article I think I'm going to get my house independently tested. Since the meter change I have installed a new a/c, new argon gas filled windows, new insulation in attic and walls and my electric bill is still sky high. Me thinks me smells a rat.

This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.
TahoeBlue
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2009, 05:00:41 PM »

Related thread: PG & E smart meters
Nailer

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 05:20:18 AM »

hahahaha  go get this and  adjust your smart meter..

yea you can only do one file at a time or their server kicks you off it seems

You may never see this stuff open to the public again so grab what you want and send it to the right people while you can get it...

This is the real deal
Access To The New Smart Meter FirmWare And Secret Backend Power Company Monitoring / Programing Software - GET IT OUT WHILE YOU CAN

Anyone Interested?

I sh#t you not...

NOTE: YOU CAN ONLY DOWNLOAD ONE FILE AT A TIME OR THEIR SERVER WILL KICK YOU OFF

Disclaimer:

This link came from a simple yahoo search and is pointing to a publicly accessible index page linking to unprotected files available for public download:
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0geu8WE7FZK00EAqtpXNyoA?p=landis+focus+tool+software+download&y=Search&fr=yfp-t-501&fr2=sb-top&sao=1

http://www.tristateutility.com/software.htm

http://74.6.239.67/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&p=landis+focus+tool+software+download&y=Search&fr=yfp-t-501&u=www.tristateutility.com/software.htm&w=landis+landi%27s+focus+focused+tool+tools+software+download+downloads&d=Ml6cpxlMS2Yu&icp=1&.intl=us

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message835801/pg1

EvadingGrid
Toxophillite
Global Moderator

Rat Catcher

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 05:29:26 AM »

My experience of a new style meter is by measuring and keeping records of the amount charged and the amount actually used.

They are thieves in my opinion.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag
Satyagraha
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2009, 05:43:36 AM »

BUMP

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

~ Thomas Paine, A Dissertation on the First Principles of Government, 1795
EvadingGrid
Toxophillite
Global Moderator

Rat Catcher

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 05:44:33 AM »

My experience of a new style meter is by measuring and keeping records of the amount charged and the amount actually used.

They are thieves in my opinion.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag
IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2009, 05:44:51 AM »

Electronic voting machines = Smart meters.

Both are fraudulently built. Electronics gone wrong.

Just a hypothesis.
The probably have a system where two firmware vesions are available on the machine. One is the good code and one is the fraud code. The fraud code runs all the time but when the customer complains and request a tech to come out and verify that it is accurate, the power company will flip the firmware and have the tech run a test and verify its the correct version running. He'll just say that the customer is wrong.
EvadingGrid
Toxophillite
Global Moderator

Rat Catcher

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2009, 05:49:17 AM »

The thing is how many people actually do the math, or even are capable of doing the math.

We live on welfare / benefits, and I am one of those awkward old buggers that runs a Ron Paul styled home accounts and economic policy.

That is how we became aware, I did DAILY readings and KEPT WRITTEN RECORDS.

With the amount of noise created over Ron Paul and Austrian Economics, how many of you run an Austrian Style Household ? If you did you would also catch any scammers or fraud from or by the utilities, banksters, shop assistants etc...

Global Gulag
Satyagraha
Global Moderator

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2009, 08:42:23 AM »

The thing is how many people actually do the math, or even are capable of doing the math.

We live on welfare / benefits, and I am one of those awkward old buggers that runs a Ron Paul styled home accounts and economic policy.

That is how we became aware, I did DAILY readings and KEPT WRITTEN RECORDS.

With the amount of noise created over Ron Paul and Austrian Economics, how many of you run an Austrian Style Household ? If you did you would also catch any scammers or fraud from or by the utilities, banksters, shop assistants etc...

EG.. where can I find the "Ron Paul styled home accounts and economic policy."... thanks, I need to implement this asap. My electric bill is ghastly.

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

~ Thomas Paine, A Dissertation on the First Principles of Government, 1795
NWOSCUM

"Yuppie Scum"

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2009, 09:23:18 AM »

I even had an ac tech/electrician tell me the other day that he believes the remotely controlled power consumption reducers (that can cycle your A/C and Hot Water heater off) are only installed to actually jack your bill not reduce them.   Shocked

"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"
mr anderson

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2009, 09:50:40 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pbCu5Razzw

'A new pre-paid electricity service has been introduced by the government in Mauritania for low-income families.'

WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t
Kilika

Thank you Jesus!

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2009, 05:55:15 AM »

You can already "pre-pay" with the smart meters in Arizona, and even check your energy "balance" right at the thermostat, or online of course, all for your enslavement convience. Roll Eyes

http://www.srpnet.com/payment/mpower/Default.aspx

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)
Dig
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2009, 07:05:01 AM »

You can already "pre-pay" with the smart meters in Arizona, and even check your energy "balance" right at the thermostat, or online of course, all for your enslavement convience. Roll Eyes

http://www.srpnet.com/payment/mpower/Default.aspx

they are using the cell phone slavery pricing and payment system for basic necessities like electricity.

wow, way to go NWO, you pieces of shit!

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately
Waltraut

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2009, 07:47:07 AM »

was that in Bakersfield, CA?

There are a lot of complaints out of that area. I'm surprised local electricians weren't able to demonstrate it a lot earlier, within months, and show everyone and make a stink
http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Apeople.bakersfield.com+smart+meter+higher+bills+&btnG=Search&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&sa=2

I don't think anyone was offered those where I live. My problem in Santa Barbara is that the landlord doesn't do a thing for our house and it doesn't have heat. We pay all utilities, and we pay $4700 rent combined among five people renting rooms in the house, but he feels free to dump materials from his business in our trash. He runs a landscaping business and keeps potted trees from that in the yard and keeps sending employees over to water them with my water. it's sort of exploitative.
themarla

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2009, 10:59:25 PM »

After years of my electric bill skyrocketing out of control, no help or anwers, see how my bill was instantly cut by 2/3.  Trust me - this can easily happen to anyone, because various electric company personnel are involved in this!  (BTW: I am in Fresno, CA)

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=403660013&blogId=498219479
mr anderson

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2009, 11:04:58 PM »

Big Brother may flick the switch on household appliances
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=121275.0

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/big-brother-may-flick-the-switch-on-household-appliances-20090727-dxvg.html

Marissa Calligeros
July 27, 2009

The use of household appliances including dishwashers and washing machines could soon be under the control of power companies under plans designed to curb peak period energy consumption. Queensland distributor Energex has revealed plans for wider use of "controlled-load tariffs" in a submission to the Queensland Competition Authority's (QCA) review of the state's power prices and tariffs.

However, the power supplier has been quick to refute suggestions it will play Big Brother in a possible takeover of a wide range of "energy intensive" appliances at peak times.

"People can opt in...it's not compulsory by any means," Energex spokesman Michael Swanston told ABC Radio this morning.

While similar controls have been exercised over hot water systems for decades, volunteer households on Brisbane's northside are currently trialling the takeover system on air conditioners and pool pumps. Under the current trial, air-conditioners are fitted with a device that switches off the unit's compressor during the afternoon and early evening.

"We've offered the ability for dishwashers to be on a night-rate tariff for many years with a fairly small take up. For a significant saving in energy price people can opt in and say, 'well I won't start the dishwasher until 9pm'," Mr Swanston said.

However, those households must outlay several hundred dollars to hard-wire select appliances into the property's circuit board so they could be remote-controlled.

"Energex considers the most promising reform area (is) likely to be by creating incentives for more efficient use of electricity where Energex can exercise some control over a customer's electricity usage in order to better manage peak network demand."

The State Government last month asked the QCA to investigate the introduction of a more cost-reflective regime, such as higher prices in peak summer periods.

"We have seen the energy peak shift from the cool winter nights to actually a hot February afternoon.

"The idea of off-peak hot water is not new...we are looking to see what opportunities exist to extend that same idea into the summer months," Mr Swanson said.

"Over 10 per cent of our assets - $1 billion worth of poles and wires - really only get called into work about two or three days a year on the hottest days of the year.

"We can't keep building 16-lane highways for arguably two peak hour periods in a year for cars - it's the same in electricity."

While the submission repeatedly refers to extending load control to a "wide range" of appliances, Mr Swanston said the company was currently only investigating control of airconditioners and pool pumps.

"We're in trial stage here. It's a challenge we've got to face up to."

WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t
lordssyndicate

Stop The New World Order

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2010, 12:23:07 AM »

so from personal experience ............ Had one toast an entire houses electric system..... Old house .... not meant for under volting  and over amping let alone the sine wave compensator that only things made in the past 10 years can accommodate... i leave it at  when a current neighbors house ( just as old) burned down .... Then this other building a few miles away of the same age  .... The one common factor every one always noticed was how when the AC/heat would kick on everything dims and all of the flourecent bulbs in the house strobe at more noticeable rate of 75 to 78 hz........  The house a few miles away apparently  (which made the news that day) belonged to a friend of mine  I hadn't seen in 15 years till about three weeks ago when I caught him out and about at a coffee shop talking about finding a new apartment ...

I leave it at it would have been interesting if I could have convinced the duke power guy who replaced our power meter  to have had duke power me a copy of the diags  I asked him to run on the one he  was replacing the meter after the electricians re-wired the whole damn house ....  that show some very interesting things.....  He ran them ...  They do a line ping  over the old power line MIC's  (magnetic intercouple for those un-aware) link which pings the server  ... the server runs a series of diagnostic tests sends data back to the meter's MIC .... and the meter sends an RFID status reply to his handheld meter tester ... and yeah ... I would love to see that data report on the server side.............. I asked he and I looked at one another and both laughed and then just said yeah .... umnnn no ....

OK people smart meters are very bad..... If one wanted to I don't know use the TRON back end to umnnn  I don't know induce a 120 hz sine wave .......... Most people in their house at the time would be dead .................

"Biotechnology it's not so bad. It's just like all technologies it's in the wrong HANDS!"- Sepultura
lordssyndicate

Stop The New World Order

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2010, 12:37:32 AM »

And of course they double the wattage consumption .... Let's see under-volting over amping ... hmnnn the draw has to come from somewhere..... hrmmmz let think for just a moment  ... if you drop the volts and up the amps , what then happens to the actual wattage consumed by electrical devices that are in a mode where they are only getting 9/16ths of the volts they are supposed too?

Any one here electrically savvy enough to answer ?

(yes I know the answer and apparently the data proves it ... ) so umnnn yeah ...

"Biotechnology it's not so bad. It's just like all technologies it's in the wrong HANDS!"- Sepultura
Juntawatch

"This ain't Rock-n'-Roll; † ††This is Genocide."

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2014, 02:37:46 PM »

Yes this is huge! Well done! I've had a new meter installed a couple years back, just a regular but digital  readout, no smart feature but haven't run such conclusive consumption tests. You need to run with this one at the rate you can. Try and get in contact with CONSUMER RIGHTS groups and get on the Mainstream radio talk shows when they're talking energy costs, and they will be ...

Aren't they often enough ..!

In Britain we have OFGEN a Quasi-Government body who are supposed to track all consumer vs supplier problems but this week the MSM is running a news headline which points to the 'BIG SIX' energy suppliers rigging the prices by scaling back competition (as we've all known for decades) . It's also down to EUROPEAN regulators who I believe 'Pool' Scottish Oil and sell it back to Britain only when demand is screaming out and then at elevated prices. That's another form of Price-Fixing. That's another problem.

As it is I'm waging a battle all year round with fixed-rate deals and I steer away from the Gimmicks. Just last month I got them to cut my Quarterly Bill by 50% from a 'massive' £64 to £30. I'm single, and use little, most on computers and the new Quartz heaters (much longer life than the Halogen). Half the Bill right before my eyes. Of course it will creep up again real fast but it shows that they're allowing their BILLING mechanisms to 'run-away' presuming we're not paying attention. Oh, but I am, I have to. They're doing this to pay off their debt via the consumer but that's not our purpose in life, we're just here to pay the actual consumption we use, not PROJECTED and fanciful amounts. Try to pay for just what you use and that only. Tell 'em you'll take your business elsewhere if they don't help out. That's what the Call-Centre workers are instructed to look out for, people threatening leaving, and then they should step in with better deals if you really persist in your grievances.

There's a lot of corruption and 'PRICE FIXING' admitted but this SMART METER Scandal is something to kick the shit out of ... How can they dare to do this, obviously presuming the greatest majority of people won't have a clue or notice?!

Please do run with this and that's decided it for me, whilst here in Jock we're not faced with SMART METERS in the immediate future, I SHALL NEVER TAKE ONE now.  No Bloody way!

"The Dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire."
2 Peter, 2:2.

'The Intellectual, the Plebitian & the Proletariat could be treated; just as wasps are treated.'
- Sanctimonious III. 1st Century.
Juntawatch

"This ain't Rock-n'-Roll; † ††This is Genocide."

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2014, 09:07:56 AM »

CFACT
http://www.cfact.org/
Electricity is one of the greatest goods ever to benefit mankind, so naturally the eco-left wants to switch it off. They call it "Earth Hour." We call it misanthropic nihilism.

Say "NO" to the dark ages.

Lights on for Freedom! Saturday night @8:30 PM....See more

On Fśces Book:
https://www.facebook.com/cfact/photos/p.10152336656655281/10152336656655281/?type=1&theater&utm_source=CFACT+Updates&utm_campaign=a30abd71e9-Lights_ON_tonight_3_27_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_a28eaedb56-a30abd71e9-270095893

You know what I really hate about all this, is that I have to spend time making little post-it notes on PP forums as reminders of stuff you're supposed to be able to do, or do already, as a matter of before the fact.
And beside I have neck arthritis and I don't like missing my meals and 2) regarding LIGHTS ON night, I'll be up alnight working in my workshop anyway ... Oooh we get to sit typing at our keyboards as part of a carbon-trade off for free-speech plea-bargain ... Ooooh, how fortunate I am. How lucky I'm not yet in North Korea.

What a crazy fecking world. You have to be told to put your lights on ...

Oh, and did you notice that your websites/searches/browses take longer to come back & load with a result?
That's because all your data/information is now probably being routed via GCHQ ∑ Tempora, or NSA ∑ PRISM as yet another reassurance that YOUR NON-NORTH KOREAN STYLE FREEDOM IS BEING CAREFULLY SCRUTINISED FOR ANY DEVIANCY.

"The Dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire."
2 Peter, 2:2.

'The Intellectual, the Plebitian & the Proletariat could be treated; just as wasps are treated.'
- Sanctimonious III. 1st Century.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: