South Park - Goverment Conspiracy 9/11

Author Topic: South Park - Goverment Conspiracy 9/11  (Read 38452 times)

Offline Phineas

• glitch in the matrix
« on: October 23, 2007, 02:37:56 PM »
did anyone catch the new south park? muslims had invaded "imaginary land" and started killing its occupants ...is that matt and treys sick way of telling us terrorists are imaginary?

Offline chilicharger665

Southpark dudes
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 04:56:35 PM »
Probably not, because they did that 9/11 wasn't an inside job episode. They have gone on record saying we are all retarded so... screw them. By the way, yes I saw the episode.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Southpark dudes
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 05:02:43 PM »
Probably not, because they did that 9/11 wasn't an inside job episode. They have gone on record saying we are all retarded so... screw them. By the way, yes I saw the episode.

dude watch the 911 show again, that show was AWESOME!

George Bush shot a kid in the skull at close range.

whatever the south park boys are trying to do, they blame everyone for today's state of affairs and the underlying message was that the government wants us all to think that they control everything when they most certainly do not.

there are many weaknesses in their info-wars armour and they can easily be penetrated to get truth to all Citizens.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline chilicharger665

Southpark dudes
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 06:03:04 PM »
dude watch the 911 show again, that show was AWESOME!

George Bush shot a kid in the skull at close range.

whatever the south park boys are trying to do, they blame everyone for today's state of affairs and the underlying message was that the government wants us all to think that they control everything when they most certainly do not.

there are many weaknesses in their info-wars armour and they can easily be penetrated to get truth to all Citizens.
I guess thats another way of looking at it... I'll have to think about that, I guess.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Southpark dudes
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 06:15:58 PM »
I guess thats another way of looking at it... I'll have to think about that, I guess.

the guys seem to hit on many of the important issues...

they exposes the dark manipulators in the vatican

they exposed the insanity of getting rid of all religions

they exposed the global warming fraud

they exposed the stupidity of unjust wars

they exposed child tracker and v-chip insanity

they exposed the harm that paris hilton does

they exposed how to catch a pretator is used to execute high level officials

we got enough people exposing the truth about 911, south park does their part in this info-war battle for freedom.  it is not like they are the reason that a new investigation does not go forward.  they are doing nothing to prevent a new investigation except that they call truther stupid.  i mean yeah that did kind of suck, and they should be confronted on it but not boycotted or outcasted.  unless there is something i am missing.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline chilicharger665

Re: Southpark dudes
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 06:24:35 PM »
Well Bill Maher is (awake) public enemy #1 right now for calling us all stupid and then acting like a jerk. I guess it just hits a little closer to home since its real. :D  I guess you could call them neutral, but I'm not going to go around and promote them either.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2007, 06:25:34 PM »
Well Bill Maher is (awake) public enemy #1 right now for calling us all stupid and then acting like a jerk. I guess it just hits a little closer to home since its real. :D  I guess you could call them neutral, but I'm not going to go around and promote them either.

respect

Offline Phineas

• glitch in the matrix
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2007, 07:53:52 PM »
i was a big fan of south park but felt betrayed when i saw the 911 episode ..i guess they brought light to the subject but i felt that the "hardy boys" was a direct shot at the loose change crew, although i could be wrong ...but this new episode sort of got my hopes up, it sort of seemed to me that they were apologizing with this latest episode, alot can happen in 6 months maybe one of them "woke up" i dunno ...we will find out soon enough as that episode was the first part in a trilogy ...i hope the rest are the same.

Weasel

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2007, 05:39:14 PM »
South park is the whitiest show every. Way over The Simpsons. They go so much further in anything they do. I mean Cartman is a Hitler groupie. Its a hilarious show, and this newest episode is one of the best so far. Cant wait to see what the two followups in its mini trilogy will bring. Its common sense wrapped in the most insane actions and behaviour one can expect form cartooncharacters.

If i ever become a evil 1337 dick, im gonna steal the borthers brains and transplant them into me. Would be kewl to have 3 brains too.

Weasel

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2007, 03:51:16 PM »
new episode out today at your local torrent site ^^

Offline Phineas

• glitch in the matrix
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2007, 05:30:45 PM »
yeah the new ep was just as interesting even more so than the first, heres a couple of subliminal messages i picked up on and other notables.

-General at the pentagon says "the muslims have attacked our imagination"

-"Project Imagination Doorway" the general says: ever since the cold war the americans have been building a 'doorway to the imagination'

-Once they get into the imagination world where the terrorists are the general says "its time to get our imaginations under control"

-Imagination land also has a special inhabitant "Manbearpig" (they made an episode ridiculing al gores global warming propaganda in which al gore warns of a "manbearpig" which is a metaphor for 'global warming') they are basically putting muslim terrorists in the same category as global warming.

-At the end of the episode the general aims a nuclear device at the gateway to their imagination proclaiming "we have to nuke our own imagination"

To be continued.....

Offline vertigo

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2009, 03:59:23 PM »
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=DCKILISG

Discuss the episode and it's ideas here.

Womanizer

Re: South Park - Goverment Conspiracy 9/11
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2009, 07:17:08 PM »
It's a loaded episode. I think the ending was put in for the sake of...well... this episode being allowed to air. Trey and Matt are both libertarians and I assume they are knowledgeable of the NWO, etc. If conspiracy theories were spread to create an illusion of power, how come the 'illusion' of power is also a stark reality?

Offline snafu

• No more time to play patty cake...
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2009, 07:49:13 PM »
More propaganda
Can someone send me some anthrax?

Offline squarepusher

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2009, 07:55:27 PM »
Call me different, sometimes I will mildly enjoy it, but overall I think the humour is juvenile (bordering on childish), and at the end of the day for all of the touted 'cultural relevance', it doesn't really amount to much.

Hugely overrated show IMO, and not worth the mindless adoration it receives from its acolytes.
Infowars Wiki - Help make this become the official wiki of Infowars.com - contribute!

Offline papiowhisperer

• Nobody's Slave
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2009, 07:55:46 PM »
What's the title or episode number?
information spreads at the speed of light, while ignorance is instantaneous at all points in the known universe - Dmitri Orlov

strgzr

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2009, 08:21:19 PM »
Pretty funny. Childish humor and all. Lays out a good outline of what happens and then makes fun of it. Could be the only way to expose many people to the truth. I have no Idea which side the creators of the show stand on. I have heard it both ways.

Offline 2010

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2009, 08:28:24 PM »
What's the title or episode number?

South Park S10E09 - Mystery of the Urinal Deuce

Hugely overrated show IMO, and not worth the mindless adoration it receives from its acolytes.

South Park = Awesome show. Haters = Lame.
I've been watching since the start in 1997. One of my favorite shows that's still running.

I think the creators know something isn't right in the world. I've been watching a lot of the older episodes in the past few days and they have quite a few episodes mocking global warming and Al Gore. Manbearpig  ;)

Offline leverForTruth

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2009, 08:28:48 PM »
Almost as bad as family guy lol
Lever

Offline DarthStinky

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2009, 08:30:14 PM »
total genius :o

Offline squarepusher

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2009, 08:33:57 PM »

South Park S10E09 - Mystery of the Urinal Deuce

South Park = Awesome show. Haters = Lame.
I've been watching since the start in 1997. One of my favorite shows that's still running.

I think the creators know something isn't right in the world. I've been watching a lot of the older episodes in the past few days and they have quite a few episodes mocking global warming and Al Gore. Manbearpig  ;)

I'm not a hater - just ambivalent on it.

It's the same with the Daily Show - everybody treats that like Jon Stewart is 'exposing' hypocrisy or something. Get real, he is part of the deception and the hypocrisy, and so is South Park.
Infowars Wiki - Help make this become the official wiki of Infowars.com - contribute!

Offline leverForTruth

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2009, 08:34:34 PM »
i liked the south park with hitler in it! lol
Lever

Offline Cipherscribe

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2009, 08:46:07 PM »
These cartoons are great because they can say things and raise awareness for subjects that real life shows cannot even touch. Take for example the Family Guy episode where Peter made a ScareJew, like a Scarecrow, to scare off his neighbor who kept borrowing items from his home, namely a crucifix, but not one with 'that fellow on it' haha

We need to encourage these cartoons, not condemn them. Just my opinion

Womanizer

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2009, 08:49:46 PM »
I'm not a hater - just ambivalent on it.

It's the same with the Daily Show - everybody treats that like Jon Stewart is 'exposing' hypocrisy or something. Get real, he is part of the deception and the hypocrisy, and so is South Park.

I get what you're saying, trust me I do, but I think SP is good at the core while the Daily Show is always cynical and useless.

Offline NeedInfoNow

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2010, 01:17:01 PM »
trey and matt made this one cause they were trying to make fun of people who believe in conspiracy's, love the show but Trey and Matt believe the government had nothing to do with 911.

commentary for this episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgTVtBT9O9g

Offline DoNotObey

• facebook
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2010, 09:30:38 PM »
South park is funny. i dont care what the creators belive i understand why people cant belive the 9/11 conspiracy.
Who's more foolish the fool, or the fool who follows him - Obi Wan Kenobi

Offline donnaj867

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2010, 09:29:17 PM »
Hi !
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

Offline PS13

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2010, 03:53:13 AM »
Umm... Matt & Trey don't think for a second that there's any conspiracy about 9/11 ( other than the original story ) ...

They think that people who think there's a government conspiracy are nuts.

Starts at @ 2:07 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiG5-n-Gpg0&feature=related

Please listen to the entire clip.

Offline jack dempsey

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2010, 07:56:29 AM »
Just recently watched the 911 episode.There is no other way of interpreting it other than mocking 911 Truth Movement.To read it in any other way-just because your a fan of the show-is self dellusion and denial.

Offline Scootle

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2010, 05:01:50 AM »
Just recently watched the 911 episode.There is no other way of interpreting it other than mocking 911 Truth Movement.To read it in any other way-just because your a fan of the show-is self dellusion and denial.
I don't care, it was obviously an uninformed mocking like most of the sheeple do, there was nothing sinister or nefarious behind it. The hints of truth also inspired a number of people (including me) to look into 9/11 truth, and I can quite comfortably say that if it wasn't for that episode I not only wouldn't be here, I'd be a brainwashed elitist pro-eugenics computing grad student itching to find a job maintaining NWO IT systems and data mining efforts - so it's not all bad! Besides, compared to the BBC, Popular Mechanics, History Channel, Penn & Teller and Nat Geo hitpieces, the South Park episode was comparitively fair.
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline jack dempsey

« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2010, 10:05:19 AM »
I don't care, it was obviously an uninformed mocking like most of the sheeple do, there was nothing sinister or nefarious behind it. The hints of truth also inspired a number of people (including me) to look into 9/11 truth, and I can quite comfortably say that if it wasn't for that episode I not only wouldn't be here, I'd be a brainwashed elitist pro-eugenics computing grad student itching to find a job maintaining NWO IT systems and data mining efforts - so it's not all bad! Besides, compared to the BBC, Popular Mechanics, History Channel, Penn & Teller and Nat Geo hitpieces, the South Park episode was comparitively fair.

Thats fine-but lets not say they're playing some kind of game of double bluff.They clearly see anyone who questions 911 as paranoid retards.And they're definitely not uninformed.

Offline Bowtiedaddy

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2010, 05:27:09 AM »

So does Penn Jillette (well he calls us assholes), but he's still wicked on a lot of issues.

Offline Kiddynamite

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2010, 03:07:18 AM »
What I don't get about 9/11 is that we know for a fact the Bush admin had prior knowledge, this much they admit. At it's very basic level, how does this not disturb more people?

Our security as far as the air traffic is concerned has not changed one bit since 9/11. Sure we lose freedom, but they are not doing MORE to control the skies than they were doing then. They don't need to.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2010, 05:33:28 AM »

Really?

George Bush shoots a kid in the head at point plank range?

are you serious? They even brought up WTC7 before anyone on tv.

I'm serial!

Offline jack dempsey

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2010, 06:00:44 AM »
Really?

George Bush shoots a kid in the head at point plank range?

are you serious? They even brought up WTC7 before anyone on tv.

I'm serial!

Even before BBC's Jane Standley?

I would'nt read much into GWB shooting kid's in the heart-just the kind of "tasteless" thing that routinely happens in episodes of Southpark.I enjoy the show but that episode looked to me like it was full of thinly vieled contempt for "truthers."

Offline joeblack

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2010, 06:28:21 AM »
when cartman is the one telling everyone that 911 was an inside job, don't you think the southpark guys are saying the 911 truthers are full of bs. cartman is the one that the other kids don't follow or listen to because of how he believes. the smarter kids stan and kyle couldnt get away with jew bashing or black jokes so when cartman spews of that 911 was a inside job, they want you the viewer to see that its crazy or to laugh at that idea. just my thoughts on it.
"there's nothing new under the sun, it's only history repeating itself" spaceman

Offline jack dempsey

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2010, 06:41:30 AM »
Cartman was also the Glenn Beck alike talk-show host propagating wild Govt. conspiracie theories.In that episode they ridiculed Beck but the wider target was again so called conspiracy thoerists who might question issues such as Obama's birth certificate.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2010, 08:04:43 AM »
Cartman serves many roles, he also got everyone to safety from the rainforest.

Many people woke up and did research after that southpark episode who may never have.

They revealed more than anyone else in such a short period of time. it was revolutionary for that period of time.

Offline Vinyard

• Make $500 on FaceBook
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2011, 03:53:37 PM »
Cartman serves many roles, he also got everyone to safety from the rainforest.

Many people woke up and did research after that southpark episode who may never have.

They revealed more than anyone else in such a short period of time. it was revolutionary for that period of time.

That may be true but Matt and Trey stated that their intentions was to mock us. It's good that they brought up Pentagon in the show though.
" Some say they expect Illuminati take my body to sleep
N***** at the party with they shotties just as rowdy as me
Before I flee computer chips I gotta deal wit brothas flippin'
I don't see no Devils bleedin' only black blood drippin' "

Tupac Shakur

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2011, 01:26:59 AM »
That may be true but Matt and Trey stated that their intentions was to mock us. It's good that they brought up Pentagon in the show though.

yup, they also said the pip show was their favorite episode. not sure if they have ever given a straight and complete answer, just part of the mockery of the whole media especially the commentaries.