TV Show CHARMED absolutely FULL of NWO innuendo & undertones

Author Topic: TV Show CHARMED absolutely FULL of NWO innuendo & undertones  (Read 1310 times)

Offline davidnay

So my wife loves this show, and unfortunately I am sometimes in the same room when this rubbish is on. I've never payed much attention until today when I sat down and started watching a bit with her, and all I can say is WTF! The episode she was watching is called "Extreme Makeover: World Edition". The original airdate was January 23, 2005. Let me first give you the episode synopsis as written on the dvd insert:
"With the impending doom of the Avatars' Utopian transformation of the world where all humans must be put to sleep, The Charmed Ones become victims of a paranoia spell that attracts and kills an Avatar."

Within the time span of just about 10 mins I caught more NWO, masses asleep/brainwashed innuendo than you could shake your fist at. They even threw in a random scene where some guy picks up a snowglobe of the WTC twin towers and just looks at it. I thought I must have missed the context so I asked my wife why he was looking at this snow globe of the WTCs and she had absolutely no idea. It HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORYLINE! The next several minutes following that scene were FULL of references to the masses literally being asleep(due to some spell), paranoia(the charmed ones were awake but paranoid due to the spell), conspiracy, transformation, Utopian society, good vs evil, etc. There was also a desire expressed by the Avatars(some mystic group aparantly with an agenda to create a utopian society) to move quickly before people could catch on. I only caught the last 10 minutes so some of the context was lost on me, but I was absolutey blown away by all of the NWO innuendo and undertones.

Does anyone watch this show? Is this episode indiciative of what the show is like?

Offline ancientmariner

Re: TV Show CHARMED absolutely FULL of NWO innuendo & undertones
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 02:32:55 pm »
I used to watch quite a bit of TV but since I have learned about a lot of this stuff I can hardly watch TV without getting ill. Yesterday I watched a nascar race with my dad on 4th of July and the race was entertaining but the advertising just about made me sick to my stomach and puke many times. A lot of glorification of the military going on in Nascar.

I also saw this one commercial where a nascar driver was sponsored by extenze and it is acting like if you take this extenze stuff you are gonna get laid all the time. Unreal.

Offline Unintelligable Name

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 02:37:54 pm »
A lot of glorification of the military going on in Nascar.

Well yeah the Army has their own car that they race with. Perfect people to push their fake patriotism on too.

They also have their own Bull riding team, Drag racer... etc...

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 04:20:38 pm »
Oh absolutely - being an avid watcher of "NCIS", that show TOO has tons of NWO innuendo, symbols, etc.

1) That geeky lab girl with a personality - she has numerous of those Illuminati tatoo symbols on here, and every now and then, the filmmakers just GAZE on them for good 5-10 second stretches. You're like, "What the heck?!", but it DOES get your ATTENTION nonetheless.

2) In the early episodes prior to 2005, New Orleans was mentioned NUMEROUS times. At times, New Orleans had NOTHING to do with the plot. I mean what business is a show set in California even thinking about this city? If they're talking about Mardi Gras(which they weren't), fine, but especially after what we saw happened in late summer 2005 to the Big Easy, it was obviously predictive programming to the masses. Also - there was one episode where Mark Harmon brought up how some product used in post-Katrina was so effective, that it sent its company's stock through the roof. Did they imply Katrina was man-made, perhaps?

3) In the latter episodes from 2006 and on, there were numerous shows where the "terrorists" were the bad guys, and in each of these episodes, they just mentioned "terrorist" SO many times. I mean if they were going after a Muslim extremist, fine, but the more they mentioned this word during ONE episode, the more it sounded like the characters themselves had psychopathic tendencies. Again - more predictive programming for the masses.

4) Coincidentally, that nerdy, geeky lab girl with all the Illuminati tatoos I mentioned in #1 is a New Orleans native who is now the poster child for the gay-marriage rights activists(no, she's heterosexual herself) in real life.(not in the show, that is) I read on a web site that her college degree was in forensic science(or something like that), and her role in the show was what EXACTLY she did as a profession prior to getting this role on the show. Ultimately, all of this is NO coincidence, and I'll leave it at that.

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 04:27:14 pm »
its wiccan crap in the maon strem its of the devil

Offline TimeLady

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2009, 04:40:13 pm »
if this is that show about the three witches that used to be on the WB I remember that being a really horrible show
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 04:44:05 pm »
if this is that show about the three witches that used to be on the WB I remember that being a really horrible show

I believe WB was also the same network that aired "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" - yet another Illuminati symboled/innuendoed show(i.e. I've heard reports over how females who were into that show ended up falling away from their Christian faith).

Offline TimeLady

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 04:46:48 pm »
I believe WB was also the same network that aired "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" - yet another Illuminati symboled/innuendoed show(i.e. I've heard reports over how females who were into that show ended up falling away from their Christian faith).

don't be insulting my Buffy now

in every generation a Slayer is born...
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.