Anti Illuminati's on the show --- jaw drops.

Author Topic: Anti Illuminati's on the show --- jaw drops.  (Read 90042 times)

Mike Philbin

Anti Illuminati's on the show --- jaw drops.
« on: June 29, 2009, 03:50:33 PM »
well done, fella.

:)

you came across real good on this show. Call in more. Write more articles.

Mike

Anti_Illuminati

Wow, like not even 2 mins to talk "write an article"
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 03:50:34 PM »
Speechless...

Offline Ghost in the Machine

Re: Anti Illuminati's on the show --- jaw drops.
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 03:52:09 PM »
Anti you are the resistence!!!  ;D

Offline vCFy7W3SFb

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 03:53:07 PM »
argh i thought the show was over at 12pm !

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 03:54:10 PM »
I waited on hold for like 3 hours and got to talk for about 60 seconds if that.

Much of my info that i was going to reveal is unknown to 99.999% of the population and I get 60 seconds.  What the f*ck.  JT can get on as a guest, but I can't?

luckee1

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 03:54:36 PM »
Alex interupted him again!  Jeeze! 

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 03:55:29 PM »
yeah I heard bro  :(

luckee1

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2009, 04:00:05 PM »
Alex devoted how much time to how nasty Michael Jackson is/was, but interupts A-I, whose work is just incalculable for the truth movement than we can surmise  in our lifetimes!

luckee1

Re: Wow, like not even 2 mins to talk "write an article"
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2009, 04:03:46 PM »
I am not!!   >:(  I cannot believe it.  I voiced my opinion on the other thread!

I have to say A-I , lately your posts have gisted for us so we all can understand what it all means. 

And for that :

THANK YOU

Offline heavyhebrew

• Laughter is the best medicine.
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2009, 04:04:40 PM »
That was you? Man, you got steamrolled.
We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2009, 04:04:52 PM »
Alex interupted him again!  Jeeze!  

But he can have ladies on from the UK about police brutality, which does nothing to threaten the NWO by exposing whatsoever, (because they absolutely do not give a shit, and they know that people know about that) and he says "I'll give you the floor" to her.

Trust me they do give a damn that you NEVER find out about what I have uncovered, because IF YOU FULLY UNDERSTOOD, they would NOT be able to be successful.  It has to do with the information, PERIOD.  Alex:  "What specific point do you want to make about it?"  Excuse me?  What part of myself and a cyber expert from Sun Microsystems that I ran a total of 12 hours of airtime with that covered a fraction of the significance of this can be relegated down to "what specific point do you want to make".  Hey Alex, what specific point to do want to make about the United Nations, what specific point do you want to make about the Federal Reserve, what specific point do you want to make about Eugenics, or vaccines?  Are you f*cking shitting me Alex?

CarolinaWildcat

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2009, 04:06:29 PM »
A-I got steamrolled? Not cool.I am listening to the rebroadcast now.

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2009, 04:07:50 PM »
We need to get you on the show bro, I got a vote poll going lets voice our opinion people Anti is a patriot missile to the enemies ass!!!

Offline 8

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2009, 04:08:16 PM »
Alex devoted how much time to how nasty Michael Jackson is/was, but interupts A-I, whose work is just incalculable for the truth movement than we can surmise  in our lifetimes!

You obviously don't understand the importance of talking about Jacko and Hannah Montana in the infowar..(someone please explain this to me also)

Offline heavyhebrew

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2009, 04:09:16 PM »
A-I got steamrolled? Not cool.I am listening to the rebroadcast now.

Yea, AJ was in full steam ahead mode, jacked the conversation away from A-I, talked right over A-I and finished by telling A-I to "write an article about you and your mother".
I think AJ's producers need to get AJ to read some of A-I's stuff and start getting him a bit more credibility.
We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2009, 04:10:13 PM »
AJ you need to let Anti on the show he has very important insight which I think is crucial to us... You really need to give important people time !!!

xfahctor

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2009, 04:14:36 PM »
 Unfortunately, this is Alex's typical modus operandi, just another reason I can't stand his blathering arrogent paranoid ass. I know a lot of you on this board look up to and respect him, but honestly, I think the guy is a major detriment to the movement for many reasons.
 Anti.....next time, be more assertive, you usualy have something to say and don't do so unless it's relevent and important. Sorry for the way it shook out for you man. We're listening though.

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2009, 04:14:57 PM »
What did Anti Illuminati talk about? I wasn't listening, sorry. What has he uncovered that is so important? What's going on?
"If this is the only way, we have no choice but to proceed. What is there to vacillate about?"

Mike Philbin

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2009, 04:15:23 PM »
A.I. when I heard you on the show, I thought that was the end of it ... I was gonna catch the rest of it on the refeed at 9am tomorrow for four hours...

But from what's been said, it sounds like that little snippet was it....  (!) and quite a rude shout-over, too. I thought you handled that very well. Get used to it for when you're on there, as a guest. It's the way he is.

All's I caught was Alex asking you a question about the XBOX 360 joypad FOR f**k'S SAKE - I thought that was a friendly closer. Anyway, get back in the ring. Write articles for the site - man, even a simple cut 'n' paste'll get you about fifty articles tomorrow - send them to writers@infowars.com. Get on the show, get your time on air, as a guest. Don't suck cock but do what you must to expose the tyranny.

Mike

The Fowler

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2009, 04:15:46 PM »
what happened does anyone have a link to the broadcast?

Mber

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2009, 04:17:21 PM »
Alex has an agenda as-well, don't kid yourselves.

Anti, maybe you should make your own show? I'd listen.

Offline heavyhebrew

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2009, 04:17:42 PM »
So what does that say about Alex.

Bombastic media personality? Ego driven? Ignorant of A-I's value? That AJ is afraid of A-I?

Or

Time was running short so AJ drove the call fast? AJ didn't know who he was talking to? Failure between the connection of the radio/tv show versus the forum?

CarolinaWildcat

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2009, 04:18:34 PM »
I am disapointed by this.A-I,I really try to follow your articles but sometimes can't and to hear you ,yourself,explain some of those things,they would be EASIER to understand.Don't give up guy,you have done a TON for this forum just since I landed here!

CarolinaWildcat

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2009, 04:19:08 PM »

:D :D

luckee1

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2009, 04:19:16 PM »
See how fast Anti gets on Faux network or the Communist News Network!

C'mon guys we can let Alex know that we find Anti's work is stellar and his analytical skills are stunning!  The audience Alex has must know this information.

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2009, 04:20:33 PM »
What is the deal with Anti-Illuminati?
"If this is the only way, we have no choice but to proceed. What is there to vacillate about?"

luckee1

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2009, 04:21:37 PM »

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2009, 04:23:15 PM »

luckee1

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2009, 04:23:59 PM »
What is the deal with Anti-Illuminati?

face palm!

luckee1

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2009, 04:24:43 PM »

dude link it!

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2009, 04:27:24 PM »

Offline Initiated

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2009, 04:27:31 PM »
Try not to burn bridges over one phone call. Did you have important things to reveal and discuss?? Yes.

Let cooler heads prevail and your time will come. An article on his website would fetch a lot of interest and should take off from there I do believe. Bend but don't break, and your important data will reach the audience it needs to. Keep your head up! You have the respect of a few of us here that are interested in such topics. Cheers!
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives."  ~ James Madison

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2009, 04:27:55 PM »
Anti could you start a http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ show id listen everyday man I'm sure tons of people would.... we need more patriots like yourself..

Offline navarino

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2009, 04:30:04 PM »
wut minute of the broadcast was it?

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2009, 04:30:18 PM »
WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH ANTI-ILLUMINATI? WHAT HAS HE DISCOVERED?

PatAndrews

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2009, 04:31:31 PM »

As I would I, and probably many others on this board.  I find it to be a shame AI is never given enough time on the show to fully express what he has to say.  

CarolinaWildcat

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2009, 04:32:06 PM »
Please, tell me...
Go to his profile page and start back tracking his threads.Get comfortable and be prepared to bring a very clear head.Happy Reading.
Initiated,you make a good point,maybe an article front page on infowars or prisonplanet will help draw AJ's attention.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2009, 04:33:18 PM »
So I do not have to format another script like this one?

-----------------------------------

Quote of the f**king year by anyone on radio or TV:

Anti_Illuminati
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfUn9DF47wU

"I wanna call out something right now.  I know who’s carrying out…I know that you guys listening that are in intelligence…I know who’s carrying out this false flag cyber crap that you guys are pulling.  

"It’s Booz Allen Hamilton and MITRE Corporation.  

"Both of your organizations are criminal terrorist organizations.  And you’re under the AFCA, which is the Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association as well as the NCOIC, which is the Network Center Operations Industry Consortium.  

"All of you are criminal terrorists.  And, you Generals that I mentioned, you are enemies of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.  And you need to be arrested, and you need to be tried for treason immediately.  

"Get the hell out of my country!  

"If you think that I will submit to you, or the American people are going to submit to you....  

"You have been illegally set up."

~~~~~[...2-Tier Internet...]~~~~

"All you, all of you top brass that are gonna be engaging in this fake, non-existent, cyber terror that’s gonna be staged by Booz Allen Hamilton and all this.  It’s ridiculous.  And I wanna mention one other thing.  

"There’s another reason why cyber security is a total fraud.

"OK?  NORTHCOM as well as every other one of their allies in the new world order.  

"They’re immune to cyber attacks.

"Do you know why?  Because they have something called a TechGuard PoliWall filter.  It’s a $7,500 transparent network bridge appliance that uses artificial intelligence Neuro-Net devices that heuristically analyzes incoming traffic.  And they…there’s a symposium that they had where they did simulated attacks from China.  
And they were able to successfully defeat everything.  

"The new world order systems are immune to attack.

"Even the ones that are on the regular grid…irrespective…they have their own separate systems.  But they’re already immune to stuff.  The only ones that aren’t immune are the one’s that they carry false flags out on so that they can sell that as an excuse.  “Well, you need more security because, well, you know, the system needs to be changed because you need to get onto our enslavement system."
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2009, 04:35:06 PM »
Anti I'm telling you bro just start your own show, your work is the shit. Then you can speak your mind and even have cool guest on. Im not sure about your time but even 1 hour would be cool you got my support and im sure alot of others here.. you can do it bro we need you  ;D

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2009, 04:35:34 PM »
WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH ANTI-ILLUMINATI? WHAT HAS HE DISCOVERED?

Grab yourself a sandwich, it is going to be a long night...

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=378.0
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately