The Killer on Law and Order Tonight -- MSM DEMONIZING 9/11 TRUTH

Author Topic: The Killer on Law and Order Tonight -- MSM DEMONIZING 9/11 TRUTH  (Read 20090 times)

Offline sysyphus300021

So watching the Law and Order propaganda tonight. They go to the crazy rambling killers house who thinks everyone is out to get him and government want to watch everything he does. Well they go to his computer to search his history and the top of the history it 9-11 Truth Movement. Now we are crazy rambling killers. Wheee

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: The Killer on Law and Order Tonight -- MSM DEMONIZING 9/11 TRUTH
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 10:27:07 PM »
It is truly amazing to see the propaganda machines of the Phoenix programs at work in real time. 
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline chrsswtzr

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 10:50:43 PM »
Are you talking about the episode where the killer is played by actor Robin Williams? He is a scientist in the show, and his wife died due to malpractice of a doctor during child-birth? If so.... I watched this at the laundry mat (I dont have cable anymore, killed the TV) today and saw how manipulated the whole freakin episode was to craft the image of this man as a "Crazy Murderer" who's intelligent and anti-government/establisment.... so all of us must be crazy murderers too, right???!

Offline sysyphus300021

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 10:59:09 PM »
No this guy was played by Nick Stahl from Terminator 3. It was good old propaganda.

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 11:18:05 PM »
So watching the Law and Order propaganda tonight. They go to the crazy rambling killers house who thinks everyone is out to get him and government want to watch everything he does. Well they go to his computer to search his history and the top of the history it 9-11 Truth Movement. Now we are crazy rambling killers. Wheee

It is truly amazing to see the propaganda machines of the Phoenix programs at work in real time.  

http://www.hardtargetselfdefence.com/ooda_loop.html

The OODA loop is probably best described as an information processing system.

The term itself is an acronym for OBSERVE ORIENT DECIDE ACT.

In simple terms the thinking behind the OODA Loop is that we all firstly observe what is going on around us, we then orient or analyze the information, we decide what that information actually means and finally we take action based on our analysis.

Once we take the appropriate action, we observe the result of that action and thus the loop is restarted. This is a constant process at work in all of us, most often, subconsciously.

Fro example, if I am walking along the street, before I cross the road, I observe what is going on around me, I watch for traffic, I see the road is clear and I orient that information which leads me to the decision that I can safely cross the street. I then act on that decision.

The man who coined the term was John Boyd. Boyd himself was a fighter pilot and he was curious as to why some pilots were more successful than others. He came to the conclusion that the pilots whose loop was quickest were the most successful. Those pilots were setting the pace as it were, where their opponent was constantly being forced to react. It has been described as ‘getting inside your opponents loop’

So what does all this mean in the environment of self defense? In terms of conflict between two protagonists once you are inside your opponent’s loop you are the one setting the terms of the conflict. Your adversary is only in a position to react. This will give you a decided advantage as action will always be quicker than reaction, and as such you are in a position to change the focus of your attack, to change your tactics and targets so as to keep your loop spinning quicker than that of your rival.

If you look at the diagram, imagine that while you are acting, your rival is only then observing, in other words while he is taking account of your action and by the time he orients what he is experiencing and reaches a decision as to what action he is to take, you have already started a new action thus rendering his orientation and decision redundant as there is now a new set of circumstances for him to deal with.

This shows us the importance of the speed of our thoughts in dealing with an aggressor, turning the tables as it where and to act rather than react.

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2009, 11:58:45 PM »
This directly applies to PSYOPS and is why I am posting this here, this was also used to execute every false flag terror attack since at least 911.

http://www.valuebasedmanagement.net/methods_boyd_ooda_loop.html

OODA loop
John Boyd   

Information Warfare
OODA loop   

The OODA loop (Observe, Orient, Decide, and Act) is an  information strategy concept for information warfare developed by Colonel John Boyd (1927-1997). Although the OODA model was clearly created for military purposes, elements of the same theory can also be applied to business strategy. Boyd developed the theory based on his earlier experience as a fighter pilot and work on energy maneuverability. He initially used it to explain victory in air-to-air combat, but in the last years of his career he expanded his OODA loop theory into a grand strategy that would defeat an enemy strategically by “psychological” paralysis.

Boyd emphasized that strategy should always revolve around changing the enemy’s behavior, not annihilating his forces. The parallel between Boyd’s ideas and Sun Tzu’s masterpiece, “The Art of War,” are obvious. Both Boyd and Sun Tzu advocate the ideas of harmony, deception, swiftness and fluidity of action, surprise, shock, and attacking the enemy’s strategy.

Colonel Boyd viewed the enemy (and ourselves) as a system that is acting through a decision making process based on observations of the world around it. The enemy will observe unfolding circumstances and gather outside information in order to orient the system to perceived threats. Boyd states that the orientation phase of the loop is the most important step, because if the enemy perceives the wrong threats, or misunderstands what is happening in the environment around him, then he will orient his thinking (and forces) in wrong directions and ultimately make incorrect decisions. Boyd said that this cycle of decision-making could operate at different speeds for the enemy and your own organization. The goal should be to to complete your OODA loop process at a faster tempo than the enemy’s, and to take action to lengthen the enemy’s loop. One tries to conduct many more loops “inside” the enemies OODA loop, causing the enemy to be unable to react to anything that is happening to him.

Colonel Boyd stated that the the enemy’s OODA loop can be lengthened through a variety of means. Boyd’s aim is to generate “non-cooperate” centers of gravity for the enemy through ambiguity, deception, novel circumstances, fast transient maneuvers, and the use of Sun-Tzu’s idea of Cheng and Ch’i. By isolating the enemy’s centers of gravity and developing mistrust and cohesion within the system (making them “non-cooperative”), friction will be greatly increased, paralysis in the system will set in, and the enemy will ultimately collapse. By attacking the thought process of the enemy / competitor, his morale and decision process can be shattered.

Offline chrsswtzr

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 12:20:09 AM »
Hey AI, I've read alot about John Boyd and his conclusions of OODA loop... very intriguing stuff!! You were the one who brought it to my attention in the PhD section of the boards, thanks!

This is the episode of Law & Order: SVU that Robin Williams guest starred in and played off of anti-establishment stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LpSrnPyB1c

It builds up his character only to show him in the light of a crazy man, with murderous temper and actions... It's so crazy man, in the show it repeats many times these phrases "He's trying to wake up the sheep", "Wake up you sheep!", "Why must you all be sheep, wake up!!", "Don't be a sheep!"

It's nuts how programmed everyone is when they watch TV.... it's all mind control, I'm a true believer of this, that's why I killed my TV a month ago, and I'm not turning back!! Just the internet here....

-Chris

Offline chrsswtzr

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2009, 12:22:04 AM »
An engineer plays a series of mind games with Benson and Stabler.

~~~~
Trivia:

In the original Dr. Stanley Milgram experiments, participants had to oppose the authority figure in the room 4 times in order to stop and end the experiment, otherwise you were told to continue. Det. Elliot Stabler opposes the authoritarian order to push the shock button 4 times near the end of the episode.

~~~~

Elliot Stabler: You strip-searched a teenage girl, and kept her naked in your office for 30 minutes.

Dwight Lomax: No, Detective Milgram said she could keep her apron on.
Elliot Stabler: You're an idiot. edit »
(Unhappy that he's been assigned clean-up duty.)

Joel: Gee, thanks. Highlight of my day. "Joel, we got a barfer in the bathroom." (spots the mess on the floor) "Welcome to Happiburger, would you like E. coli your order? Or how 'bout a super-size of salmonella?" edit »

Elliot Stabler: I don't abuse my authority.

Merritt Rook: Oh, every cop abuses his authority!

http://www.tv.com/Law+%26+Order:+Special+Victims+Unit/Authority/episode/1189487/summary.html

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2009, 12:31:26 AM »
I think is this the episode you saw. It was from last month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slU9-5TQZpE
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2009, 09:39:14 AM »
I think is this the episode you saw. It was from last month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slU9-5TQZpE

That's what I thought too - the L&O episodes I saw last night were the 2 Criminal Intent ones - neither of which had any of this 9/11 or other truth stuff on it.

Offline uwaf

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2009, 10:19:02 AM »
Constantly bringing up 911. Ya think they are worried?

Offline America2

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2009, 10:21:54 AM »
Constantly bringing up 911. Ya think they are worried?

Yeah - remember when all these movies/tv shows were "warning" us about 9/11 years prior? Now? They're bringing it up EVEN MORE so than pre-9/11.

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2009, 11:07:10 AM »
Yeah - remember when all these movies/tv shows were "warning" us about 9/11 years prior? Now? They're bringing it up EVEN MORE so than pre-9/11.

I remember the final episode of Martial Law (the kung fu show with Sammo Hung) where the villains were going to crash and airplane into an L.A. skyscraper. To me, that was a warning about 9/11.

Offline America2

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2009, 11:24:14 AM »
I remember the final episode of Martial Law (the kung fu show with Sammo Hung) where the villains were going to crash and airplane into an L.A. skyscraper. To me, that was a warning about 9/11.

Wasn't that a weekend CBS show?

I remember throughout much of the 90's until Spring 2001, CBS had by far the best weekend lineup. "Martial Law", "Walker, Texas Ranger", "Nash Bridges", "The Fugitive", etc.(can't remember the others, but I remember that was the only time in my lifetime I watched tv on weekend nights as nothing else is good on the weekends)

Pt being that alot of these "Eye" network tv shows had alot of NWO themes to them. "Walker..." didn't have any 9/11 warnings, but alot of episodes had plots like UFOs, secret government ops, Al Qaeda terrorists, American traitors selling weapons(military and WMDs) to Iraq, etc.(For the record, no, I don't think Chuck Norris is part of the NWO, but nonetheless he had alot of help in writing these plotlines) When "Nash Bridges" ended its run, they made up some excuse over how they were afraid Don Johnson was going to bolt on them(even though there was no evidence otherwise) - but I DO remember this show having alot of conditioning over how the police are great et al.

Anyhow - it was no coincidence that prior to 9/11, this "Eye" network just all of a sudden ended their "Must see tv weekend" run.

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2009, 11:48:02 AM »
Wasn't that a weekend CBS show?

I remember throughout much of the 90's until Spring 2001, CBS had by far the best weekend lineup. "Martial Law", "Walker, Texas Ranger", "Nash Bridges", "The Fugitive", etc.(can't remember the others, but I remember that was the only time in my lifetime I watched tv on weekend nights as nothing else is good on the weekends)

Pt being that alot of these "Eye" network tv shows had alot of NWO themes to them. "Walker..." didn't have any 9/11 warnings, but alot of episodes had plots like UFOs, secret government ops, Al Qaeda terrorists, American traitors selling weapons(military and WMDs) to Iraq, etc.(For the record, no, I don't think Chuck Norris is part of the NWO, but nonetheless he had alot of help in writing these plotlines) When "Nash Bridges" ended its run, they made up some excuse over how they were afraid Don Johnson was going to bolt on them(even though there was no evidence otherwise) - but I DO remember this show having alot of conditioning over how the police are great et al.

Anyhow - it was no coincidence that prior to 9/11, this "Eye" network just all of a sudden ended their "Must see tv weekend" run.

IIRC, the Saturday lineup around that time was:

Early Edition (8pm)
Martial Law (9pm)
Walker Texas Ranger (10pm)

I should point out that ML and WTR had a crossover arc titled "The Day of Cleansing" centered around a white supremacist militia group. (The ML episode involved the militia trying to steal a military-grade weapon, while the Walker episode involved the leader of the white supremacist group escaping and heading to Dallas where he planned to blow up Dallas.)

http://www.locatetv.com/tv/walker--texas-ranger/season-8/1388207

ML had pretty good ratings in its first season, but the 2nd season was a complete departure. The final episode of the first season ended with Sammo Law and We Li (the first season's primary antagonist) falling off a helicopter into the ocean. When the series came back the next season, they basically blew off the previous season's cliffhanger with a couple lines. Plus, the series changed script writers and directors and producers from Carlton Cuse (1st season) to Lee Goldberg (2nd season). The radical departure translated into a radical dip in the ratings which sealed the show's fate.

Offline America2

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2009, 11:57:41 AM »
IIRC, the Saturday lineup around that time was:

Early Edition (8pm)
Martial Law (9pm)
Walker Texas Ranger (10pm)

I should point out that ML and WTR had a crossover arc titled "The Day of Cleansing" centered around a white supremacist militia group. (The ML episode involved the militia trying to steal a military-grade weapon, while the Walker episode involved the leader of the white supremacist group escaping and heading to Dallas where he planned to blow up Dallas.)

http://www.locatetv.com/tv/walker--texas-ranger/season-8/1388207

ML had pretty good ratings in its first season, but the 2nd season was a complete departure. The final episode of the first season ended with Sammo Law and We Li (the first season's primary antagonist) falling off a helicopter into the ocean. When the series came back the next season, they basically blew off the previous season's cliffhanger with a couple lines. Plus, the series changed script writers and directors and producers from Carlton Cuse (1st season) to Lee Goldberg (2nd season). The radical departure translated into a radical dip in the ratings which sealed the show's fate.

Yeah - I remember that. The FIRST Martial Law season was actually ALOT of fun. When the 2nd season started, I was wondering what happened when they scraped the 1st year's cliffhanger, and of course, changed the theme song on their opening credits. Who knows? Like I was saying above, since Spring 2001, CBS(i.e. the "Eye" network) scraped their "Must see weekend tv" for good, and it hasn't exactly come back...which lead me to believe that this whole thing was nothing more than conditioning the masses for the upcoming NWO-in-the-making. So they pretty much did their job pre-9/11, and didn't find it necessary to continue it.

Hey - it's prolly a stretch on my part, but again, it seemed like CBS did everything they could to scrape "Martial Law", which was a nice success in season #1, over the long haul, I don't know.

I remember "Early Edition" - didn't that show end its run in 2000, I think? If memory serves too - that show ended on a wimper(after being very entertaining for so long). I don't remember it being much NWO though. Of course, it WAS set in CHICAGO(Obama's home town, that is), so maybe THAT was the conditioning?

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2009, 01:41:21 PM »
Yes, I believe Early Edition and Martial Law were canned in 2000.

Wow, here we are talking about cancelled TV shows ;D when we should be talking about the "environmental PATRIOT Act" (cap & trade) and how DHS is expanding the definition of "extremist".

IIRC, Lee Goldberg's website used to have the script as a text file of the series finale titled either "All Good Things" or "The Final Conflict". I think the website is no longer up. Lemme see if I can find the script in the Wayback Machine.

Edit: It turns out that his website is still up, but the scripts for "All Good Things" and "The Final Conflict" aren't on there.

http://www.leegoldberg.com/scripts.html

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2009, 02:06:33 PM »
I think it's because of the final episode that Martial Law has never been officially released on DVD and no longer airs in repeats in the USA (repeats were taken off TNN/Spike almost immediately after 9/11).

Offline DarkKnightNomeD

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2009, 03:09:03 PM »
http://web.archive.org/web/20050320033455/www.lgoldberg.com/leegoldbergscripts.htm

Out of respect for those lost in the terrorist attack on New York, we have removed the scripts for the two-part, final episode of "Martial Law," which dealt with hijacked airliners crashing into American cities.

I found the episode on another forum. Not the script, but the actual episode.

Episode Twenty-One - Final Conflict

Episode Twenty-Two - Final Conflict 2

whoever is uploading that sucks at it

UNZIP IT, Get the Movie out, Upload it to Megaupload.com

if you have the page link, which im not gonna share with you, you can stream/watch it from like divx player -free- on megaupload cuz its fast

and there is like a 30 second reset on the next download you can DL / Stream

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2009, 03:15:01 PM »
whoever is uploading that sucks at it

UNZIP IT, Get the Movie out, Upload it to Megaupload.com

if you have the page link, which im not gonna share with you, you can stream/watch it from like divx player -free- on megaupload cuz its fast

and there is like a 30 second reset on the next download you can DL / Stream

Yeah. I hate Rapidshare. I uploaded my first customized Linux distrubution that way and swore "never again". Since then, I use Megaupload. For free users, Megaupload download speeds are way faster than Rapidshare.

Offline psy0ps

• Groom of the Stool
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2009, 03:42:33 PM »
Thanks for posting this.
I actually caught the show right as they were investigating this crazy 9-11 Truther's apartment.
They walk in to his bedroom and there is a laptop on a table and they turn it around and look on it and there is 9-11 Truth and The Bilderberg Group and some horse shit like indirect energy systems....
I was blown away seeing this. Obviously they are aware of the movement and are trying to label it as tin foil hat wearing domestic terrorists to poo poo it.
"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stomping on a human face -- forever."

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2009, 06:13:52 PM »
I got the name of the first season antagonist incorrect. It was Lee Hei (played by Tzi Ma).

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2009, 09:16:23 PM »
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=76958.msg430461#msg430461

Martial Law - Sammo Law and Grace Chen show their true colors when John Yoo hires CIA asset Osama Bin Laden to crash an airplane into the Capitol Records building and uses the attack as an excuse to round up civilians and put them in camps run by the Chinese military. It's Chinese waterboarding the whole family can watch!   ;D

Offline America2

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2009, 09:19:02 PM »
I got the name of the first season antagonist incorrect. It was Lee Hei (played by Tzi Ma).

Yeah - I remember that ongoing plotline trying that catch that boogeyman. Too bad they wrote it off in season #2.

Anyhow - like I was saying, the "Eye" network was doing one heck of a job creating "Must see weekend tv" to condition the masses for the inevitable. No surprise that since Spring 2001, "Must see weekend tv" hasn't exactly come close to coming back.

Offline birgit

• A red pill a day- keeps NWO at bay
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2009, 09:22:39 PM »
Thanks for posting this.
I actually caught the show right as they were investigating this crazy 9-11 Truther's apartment.
They walk in to his bedroom and there is a laptop on a table and they turn it around and look on it and there is 9-11 Truth and The Bilderberg Group and some horse shit like indirect energy systems....
I was blown away seeing this. Obviously they are aware of the movement and are trying to label it as tin foil hat wearing domestic terrorists to poo poo it.
I do not watch tv unless i am stuck somewhere..a few month ago they demonized an vaccine refusing mom even took her to court for involuntary manslaughter . such contrived BS  the non thinking sheeple have never seen..

All TV is Propaganda all of the time!
Kill your tv

TRUTH  is  INCONTROVERTIBLE

Malice   may  attack it
Ignorance  may  deride it
     But in the  end...
             HERE  IT IS ! 
                      ~ unknown

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2009, 10:10:38 PM »
Yeah - I remember that ongoing plotline trying that catch that boogeyman. Too bad they wrote it off in season #2.

Anyhow - like I was saying, the "Eye" network was doing one heck of a job creating "Must see weekend tv" to condition the masses for the inevitable. No surprise that since Spring 2001, "Must see weekend tv" hasn't exactly come close to coming back.

Yeah.

OMG I almost forgot about the most outrageous thing about the series: Shanghai police officers and foreign nationals - Sammo and Grace - being employed by the LAPD and having the power to arrest Americans. That was tantamount to foreign troops on American soil.

Yeah, CBS' "Must See Weekend TV" back then was a huge conditioning psy-op.