The Next Civil war in the USA

Author Topic: The Next Civil war in the USA  (Read 2247 times)

Offline Nailer

The Next Civil war in the USA
« on: June 28, 2009, 08:47:43 AM »

When  will it begin and what will instigate it?

I believe it will be the states cutting off assistance to those on welfare and social security or the total abolishment of our Rights in some form .

Once it gets started  it will make the first Civil war look like a cake walk.

I keep seeing the thread about civil war in pakistan and other places but nobody ever thinks or mentions it happening in the USA.
Why not?  Are we that brainwashed by the propoganda  that we believe it will never happen again in the USA.

With the overcrowded cities and suburbs the number of dead would be staggering.

Take  California for instance, if it cuts off $$$ to those on welfare   in the big cities will soon become battle grounds as people will be fighting and killing each other over a slice of bread .
Crime will increase 300-500% and the Military will be called in to restore order( that itself is a horrible thought) and Martial Law will be declared in California.
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline PTTurboe

• "Keep honking while I reload..."
    • GoldMoney.com The best way to own gold or silver...
Re: The Next Civil war in the USA
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 09:52:42 AM »
Bank Holiday blamed on "Cyber Attack"

USA dollars in US worth 10% of Dollars overseas.

Flu Pandemic and forced inoculations.

BIG False Flag blamed on "Patriots" out West.

Armed Forces told to confiscate guns.

Army factions try to stage a coup and Civil War ensues...
Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Its a Game. A Spiritual Game...

You need to Cross The River....

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 10:15:19 AM »
Well it will probably happen like the last civil war...

As the 10th amendment sovereignty movement gains ground, the british bankers will (have been) insight violence from the unaware, manipulated, and compromised.  Probably able to recruit "homegrown" patsies like they did the 911 hijack patsies. They will spark off a catalyzing false flag event blaming the homegrowners who would have already compromised themselves through either doctored or sensationalized paper trails. The last thing that the banksters want is an informed and aware public who does not resort to infighting and stays focus on the sources of tyranny.

Actually, there are almost 2,000 posts about this issue here: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=344.0

Ptech, Booz Allan, and Mitre have hundreds of documents outlining the plans, they are hardly hidden.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 10:32:05 AM »
Bank Holiday blamed on "Cyber Attack"

USA dollars in US worth 10% of Dollars overseas.

Flu Pandemic and forced inoculations.

BIG False Flag blamed on "Patriots" out West.

Armed Forces told to confiscate guns.

Army factions try to stage a coup and Civil War ensues...

Why does that sound all to possible?      ???

Bank Holiday blamed on "Cyber Attack"    I would modify the senario. Bank Holiday blamed on "Cyber Attack" by Anarchist/anti-Semetic/anti-federal reserve/anti-government groups tied to Ron Paul and libertarian groups.    :-\   That's how they might make it look.  The Federal Reserve conspiracy theorist shut down the banking system and that's why you can't get your money.  :P

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 09:05:38 AM »
The Real Reasons Why Another American Civil War Is Possible

http://www.alt-market.com/articles/3073-the-real-reasons-why-another-american-civil-war-is-possible

You have to hand it to the regressive left, when they conjure propaganda they really know how to run with it. When their indoctrination doesn’t take, and the public stops them cold with a wall of skepticism, they don’t give up! No — the little buggers double down and go for broke!

I would point out, however, that this seemingly boundless drive to forsake all logic and reason in the name of ideology is not due to these people being special in their ambition. Rather, they are following a somewhat successful historic model; the model of communism. And by successful, I mean successfully destructive.

With Donald Trump on the way to the White House in January, along with a Republican majority in Congress and the Senate, leftists long accustomed to dominating the public narrative through the mainstream media have found themselves without leverage. Now, they must resort to ankle biting with efforts like the “fake news” meme, which is designed to undermine the alternative media through ad hominem.  Obviously this will fail.  It is far too late for the mainstream media to gain back any social capital, and they will have to adapt or die out.

With this avenue closing for the left, the next stage will be direct asymmetrics; they will use subversion at a more localized level; working to provoke “marginalized” groups into taking extreme action in order to illicit a negative and totalitarian response from conservatives.

I am rather well versed on the history of communist insurgencies, and one simple reality that consistently stands out to me is that wherever communist movements exist, war follows.  They may claim to be peaceful in their aims and methods, they may claim to want what is best for society as a whole, but when these movements are denied access to social evolution, they almost always revert to violent means.  The primary reason for this, I believe, is that they really do assume at their very core that their ideal is the ONLY

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2016, 09:23:50 AM »
The Real Reasons Why Another American Civil War Is Possible

http://www.alt-market.com/articles/3073-the-real-reasons-why-another-american-civil-war-is-possible

You have to hand it to the regressive left, when they conjure propaganda they really know how to run with it. When their indoctrination doesn’t take, and the public stops them cold with a wall of skepticism, they don’t give up! No — the little buggers double down and go for broke!

I would point out, however, that this seemingly boundless drive to forsake all logic and reason in the name of ideology is not due to these people being special in their ambition. Rather, they are following a somewhat successful historic model; the model of communism. And by successful, I mean successfully destructive.

With Donald Trump on the way to the White House in January, along with a Republican majority in Congress and the Senate, leftists long accustomed to dominating the public narrative through the mainstream media have found themselves without leverage. Now, they must resort to ankle biting with efforts like the “fake news” meme, which is designed to undermine the alternative media through ad hominem.  Obviously this will fail.  It is far too late for the mainstream media to gain back any social capital, and they will have to adapt or die out.

With this avenue closing for the left, the next stage will be direct asymmetrics; they will use subversion at a more localized level; working to provoke “marginalized” groups into taking extreme action in order to illicit a negative and totalitarian response from conservatives.

I am rather well versed on the history of communist insurgencies, and one simple reality that consistently stands out to me is that wherever communist movements exist, war follows.  They may claim to be peaceful in their aims and methods, they may claim to want what is best for society as a whole, but when these movements are denied access to social evolution, they almost always revert to violent means.  The primary reason for this, I believe, is that they really do assume at their very core that their ideal is the ONLY

Bolshevik revolution in USA  ::)

Offline dragonmonkey

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2017, 02:43:32 PM »
I seriously doubt any real civil war will take place.  I think we will continue to see skirmishes such as with the Indians protecting their rightful reservation against the dakota pipeline, which i favor the pipeline, but dont feed me bs that it has to go through a lawful indian reservation. and skirmishes that took place not long ago like with cliven bundy http://abcnews.go.com/US/nevada-cattle-rancher-wins-range-war-federal-government/story?id=23302610.

The problem for a full blown " civil war " is basically the who,what,when,where,and why.  A civil war in America can not take place under the idea of evil corporations, a corrupt government, broad terms that is. It has to be specific, with a list of grievances  against x,y,and z, then it would have to be a major move to contact local law enforcement, and federal agencies to not engage in any attempt to remove x.y.z from power or office, and to be prepared to engage said law enforcement and perhaps even military that decide they are not going to side with civilian militias , and its basically history repeating itself. IF there is not an outside country that is willing to back said militia and the listed grievances then there is going to be no physical civil war. just local skirmishes that get the hair standing on the back of ones neck.  I think incidents like Cliven Bundy, and the dakota pipeline fight, are successful because it is a local event that gains national attention, if it was kept quiet in the media the federal authorities would be able to quietly force the situation to end in their favor with force. It is how injustice in our prison systems are unnoticed, when prison guards misuse their power or a warden isn't maintaining prison standards, escapes happen, and prisoners become abused by staff or worse.  Shine a light with a camera attached and all of a sudden those in power are a lil more hesitant in their actions. BUT had the left, like Hillary Clinton, stated that cliven bundy and the dakota protesters are nothing but terrorists and the feds swooped in with force and used force, i think that would be a back breaker American militias to take action against said local federal authorities and to seek out those politicians who made inflamitory statements and then things would spiral into who knows what. Though to think that one day we are going to wake up, and someone is going to call for a call to arms against the US government i find highly unlikely, the nation was to wiling to sit through 8 full years of obama , and never tried to toss him to the curb. 8 full years of utter horse shit.  So if the American people are willing to sit through that, why are we to think all of a sudden one day, that as Americans we are going to grow a pair and engage in a civil war.

and bouncing in thoughts

you would have to have enough of the US military on your side, local law enforcement, an outside supportive country, and keep the U.N and other outside instigators at bay as well that would want to circle the wagon of the opposition. so good luck with that. And also get around the UTAH data base and the patriot act and every other thing recently created to spy on the public and probably monitors discussions such as these .

So if Obama wasn't enough of a reason , for everything he and his administration did and did not do, was not reason enough to demand an impeachment  or " civil war ", nor was there any demand for Bill Clinton to be removed under an impeachment though he did at least face one, the Bushes you can pick at what ever you didnt like about what they did, then go back to Carter as possibly being the first worst US president, pick what ever event in history that has lead up to things being the way are now, reflect on how there was no civil war in any of those events, and you will see how the nation as a whole is never going to be motivated enough to do anything unless another physical country invades with tanks and planes, vs terrorists who can engage in gorilla war fighting till the end of times until we have a president ready to invade an take over the middle east or at least nuke enough of the middle east to stop what is going on.  an that aint going to happen.

With out a real organizing leader, a plan of action, a plan to rebuild after the fact, draw up battle lines so that things dont draw down fighting in rural areas and neighborhoods. it is a giant task, to say the least.  The one test for the country is if Texas literally went after a secession to be their own independent country, they could do it if their state leaders agreed to it and drew up plans too enact a session, that would peak a lot interest on if there would be any kind of civil war. Though after the original civil war, rules and laws were made and put in place to prevent such an event from ever taking place again.

I think i may have rambled a bit. that happens when ya get too comfortable thinking and typing and not reviewing and editing , ya leave ya mess in a thread for someone else to complain about later.