PrisonPlanet Forum
April 21, 2014, 02:03:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: infowarrior = cancelled  (Read 6401 times)
vCFy7W3SFb

« on: June 26, 2009, 09:13:45 PM »

alex jones decided to cancel the infowarrior because of jason bermas' swearing on the air.

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 09:15:21 PM »

lolz

I just heard Jason say he's stopping but I don't think it's because of his swearing.
vCFy7W3SFb

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 09:16:44 PM »

not it's because he wants to run full time on his up coming film and will do a sunday show from 6-9 instead
donnay

Live Free Or Die Trying!

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 09:17:38 PM »

It's a hiatus--he wants to get his film out.  But will be on Sunday's after Alex.

"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 09:18:12 PM »

alex jones decided to cancel the infowarrior because of jason bermas' swearing on the air.
No

not it's because he wants to run full time on his up coming film and will do a sunday show from 6-9 instead
Yes
freedom7

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 09:19:54 PM »

not cus of swearing he wants/needs to finish his film. I understand cus his time has to be limited with all that he is doing. Jason we will miss you.
luckee1
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 09:26:50 PM »

hell Alex just about cussed a few minutes ago.  So, that aint it.

Weasel

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 09:31:34 PM »

Is this the first time he has told us this?  Man that sucks because I like listening to him when I can.   Cry

Say No to the nwo cluckheads - http://littleredhengarden.wordpress.com/
Berminator
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2009, 03:12:29 AM »

Bull shit infighter.
Modzilla_Kicker

V for Victory

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2009, 04:26:36 AM »

I told you guys since the very beginning, when AJ was announcing Jason's upcoming show for the first time, I told you that Jason performs best when he's filling in for AJ on AJ's platform. I understand that there was a need for another younger voice that could communicate basically the same info but to another audience, made up mainly of younger folks, or folks who were allergic to AJ's delivery style. But in the infowars command base, someone like Jason would be needed to do other more important things, other than doing a daily show of 3 hrs, along with the morning 4hrs show from the same Command Base. The staff is too limited to have it concentrated on 7 hrs of radio show on a daily basis, while video documentary production is being understaffed. Having Jason on from time to time to fill in for AJ, or just to let AJ have time to dedicate to other things while at the command base would be better for the listeners as well as the hosts and the overall productivity of the Infowars video documentary department. I am happy that there is flexibility in the programming, because in the end what matters is the overall output of infoweapons.. we are expecting more bombshell documentaries in the near future on a more frequent basis, backed by more professional research and expert presentation.

Awareness. Resistance. Victory.
Berminator
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2009, 04:31:45 AM »

I told you guys since the very beginning, when AJ was announcing Jason's upcoming show for the first time, I told you that Jason performs best when he's filling in for AJ on AJ's platform. I understand that there was a need for another younger voice that could communicate basically the same info but to another audience, made up mainly of younger folks, or folks who were allergic to AJ's delivery style. But in the infowars command base, someone like Jason would be needed to do other more important things, other than doing a daily show of 3 hrs, along with the morning 4hrs show from the same Command Base. The staff is too limited to have it concentrated on 7 hrs of radio show on a daily basis, while video documentary production is being understaffed. Having Jason on from time to time to fill in for AJ, or just to let AJ have time to dedicate to other things while at the command base would be better for the listeners as well as the hosts and the overall productivity of the Infowars video documentary department. I am happy that there is flexibility in the programming, because in the end what matters is the overall output of infoweapons.. we are expecting more bombshell documentaries in the near future on a more frequent basis, backed by more professional research and expert presentation.

I hear you, looking forward to the Sunday Show,
watching last night's Bermas show, still not at part when this is spoken of.
chrsswtzr

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2009, 07:09:20 AM »

I hear you, looking forward to the Sunday Show,
watching last night's Bermas show, still not at part when this is spoken of.

I am too. I'm looking forward to his Sunday show, and his new film(s)! Jason is a great film maker, so I really can't wait to see this "Invisible Empire" one he has in the works!!

-Chris
mustang11

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2009, 04:07:52 AM »

Yeah, Jason dropped the F bomb on his show a couple of weeks ago. Found it on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fte2uOGypCo

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: