BBC hit piece on 7/7 actually confirms that Ripple Effect is 100% true!!!

Author Topic: BBC hit piece on 7/7 actually confirms that Ripple Effect is 100% true!!!  (Read 85970 times)

kushfiend

Re: NEW - BBC propaganda "Hit Piece" on 7/7 - Tonight on BBC2
« Reply #200 on: July 01, 2009, 02:31:19 pm »
What I really don't like is how they say we ignored details of the drills... WE DIDNT KNOW THE DETAILS... Peter Power wasn't officially investigated and he repeatedly denied requests of independent researchers for interviews. He didnt reveal anymore details about it until a few months ago.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/peter-power-reveals-more-details-of-77-terrorist-bombing-drills.html

+1

good point scooter.  These stupid mock-u-mentries just piss me off.  So filled with lies they all blend together.  Not to mention that many witnesses reported the explosion coming from beneath the train, not from a bag brought on it.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
I watched it to see if they have come up with any new more interesting rebuttals - didnt see one.
Not sure whether the  drill was really on paper or not, and i`m not sure it matters in any event. The idea of these drills is to create chatter to confuse systems that are listening in (other non friendly countries for example) so paper or real life it will have the same effect.

Well I do not know for sure about "Peter Power", but him just saying "I am innocent" is not proof.
If they was so sure why no proof ?

With the israelis and netenahu  they did point out that it could be sourced to associated press, but again they did not offer proof they just repeated a statement by mossad some one form the israeli embassy.

Its classic hit piece, making assertions as if they are fact.

The one that really got me was a one line claim about the forged cctv picture of the alleged suspects at Luton station.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
Well I do not know for sure about "Peter Power", but him just saying "I am innocent" is not proof.
If they was so sure why no proof ?

With the israelis and netenahu  they did point out that it could be sourced to associated press, but again they did not offer proof they just repeated a statement by mossad some one form the israeli embassy.

Its classic hit piece, making assertions as if they are fact.

The one that really got me was a one line claim about the forged cctv picture of the alleged suspects at Luton station.

I read another book by some guy who really looked into the london bombs (The london bombings - an independant inquiry - nafeez mosaddeq ahmed). It turns out that half the planet were warning them of an unfolding event for weeks, if not months prior to the actual attacks ! (inc pakistan, french, saudi, spanish and israeli secret services !)

Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
I read another book by some guy who really looked into the london bombs (The london bombings - an independant inquiry - nafeez mosaddeq ahmed). It turns out that half the planet were warning them of an unfolding event for weeks, if not months prior to the actual attacks ! (inc pakistan, french, saudi, spanish and israeli secret services !)

That would fit into the standard operating procedure of the false flag attack by the illuminati.
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Mike Philbin

what is this propaganda or lies or truth? about "follow the Israelis" with events like 9/11 (guys not turning up for work? told not to get on planes?) and 7/7 (some Israeli MP told to stay out of London)?

weren't different groups of Israelis told to FLEE on either of these two days?

is this disinfo or did it REALLY happen?

JBS

Well I only watched it to be able to refute any of the assertions it made.

I will not condem anyone who did not watch it.

Nor would I condem anyone for watching it, as long as they realize what it really is. Never hurts to know what the sheep are eating.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
Nor would I condem anyone for watching it, as long as they realize what it really is. Never hurts to know what the sheep are eating.

Gave me indigestion

;D

Global Gulag

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
That would fit into the standard operating procedure of the false flag attack by the illuminati.

well yes, it would, Funny that huh.

And as far as i know AP reported that mossad warned uk govt - but then retracted it. Netehyahu did not go to the metting he was supposed to attend - it was due to start earlier than the bombs (so he didnt miss it because of the bombs).

Just another thing swept under the carpet out of our sight.
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline Scootle

Haha ... Just rewatching it and noticed another distortion ... when they made the comparison to the indestructable 9/11 passport that survived a plane crash and two demolitions and was found the next day... they show u Ziad Jarrah's passport that was heavily burnt...

but that one was from Flight 93! ... the passport they were talking about was Al Suqami's from Flight 11 that looked like this...

The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
Haha ... Just rewatching it and noticed another distortion ... when they made the comparison to the indestructable 9/11 passport that survived a plane crash and two demolitions and was found the next day... they show u Ziad Jarrah's passport that was heavily burnt...

but that one was from Flight 93! ... the passport they were talking about was Al Suqami's from Flight 11 that looked like this...

Well done, great bit of research as it debunks a chunk of the film visually in seconds.

Global Gulag

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
Re: BBC AJ story
« Reply #210 on: July 01, 2009, 03:35:37 pm »
HOWTO burn 50 Copies of '7/7 Ripple Effect' (26p each)

(1) Download the ISO from here Friends of Muad'Dib

(2) Goto Asda
   grab the pack of 50 x Blank DVD's £10.00
   grab two packs of clear plastic  wallets £1.50 x 2
   pay £13.00

(3) Burn 50 Copies of 7/7, double click on the ISO you downloaded,
your computer should know what to do with it.

(4) Figure its not working because you forgot to put a blank dvd in the drive.

(5) Write with marker pen 7/7 Ripple Effect DVD Film

You can drop them in peoples letter boxes, and be anonymous.
Its important to label it as a Film / DVD for TV, people really are that dumb.

Global Gulag

Offline Stan

The purpose of this website is to serve as the official outlet for news regarding MuadíDibís arrest and trial, and also to appeal for your participation in putting another nail in the coffin of the so-called N.W.O. which only MuadíDib (on Earth) knows how to defeat forever.

And also remember to check the ISO file for any links to this website.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher

Eh ?

Global Gulag

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher

Dohhh silly me

When I tested the DVD all became clear, it has a proper menu with the option "visit website", which leads to some extra text document / letter.

Very well put together...

Silly me . . .

Global Gulag

Offline Stan

Hmmm. What was the quality like? I've only ever seen the Google version.

Offline Philip King

Thanks for the link to 7/7 ripple effect. Saw the feeble BBC doc even included a personal attack on Alex.
Have'nt seen ripple effect yet. downloading now.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Thanks for the link to 7/7 ripple effect. Saw the feeble BBC doc even included a personal attack on Alex.
Have'nt seen ripple effect yet. downloading now.

ripple effect kicks ass!!!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
Hmmm. What was the quality like? I've only ever seen the Google version.

I test played it, having also only ever watched the freebie versions, and it was great.
Epic fail for Auntie BBC and the illuminati . . .

My better half is behind the idea even though she has not seen the BBC hit piece. She is american, (not her fault hahah ) and it is one of her fravorite films. She could nt belive that they made any issue about the name Mau'Did , as she recons every one has read Dune or seen the awfull celluloid version.

Anyway, I'd encourage anyone reading this who is annoyed at the BBC to stick one were it hurts . . . in the DVD Writer and get toasting DVD's and hand them out..

Global Gulag

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
Re: BBC AJ story - burn down the NWO - with 'The 7/7 Ripple Effect'
« Reply #218 on: July 01, 2009, 07:53:19 pm »

Burn Down the NWO !
Toast a DVD and hand it out !

HOWTO burn 50 Copies of '7/7 Ripple Effect' (26p each)

(1) Download the ISO from here Friends of Muad'Dib

(2) Goto Asda
   grab the pack of 50 x Blank DVD's £10.00
   grab two packs of clear plastic  wallets £1.50 x 2
   pay £13.00

(3) Burn 50 Copies of 7/7, double click on the ISO you downloaded,
your computer should know what to do with it.

(4) Figure its not working because you forgot to put a blank dvd in the drive.

(5) Write with marker pen 7/7 Ripple Effect DVD Film

You can drop them in peoples letter boxes, and be anonymous.
Its important to label it as a Film / DVD for TV, people really are that dumb.

Toast a DVD and hand it out !
Burn Down the NWO !

Global Gulag

Offline Philip King

Just watched Riple Effect, Excellent!  In total contrast to aunty beebs b.s. I found the doc to be extremely well reasearched and presented by a very coherent and articulate man. Not the cranky old hippy/psuedo moslem who thinks he's jesus as the BBC portrayed.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Just watched Riple Effect, Excellent!  In total contrast to aunty beebs b.s. I found the doc to be extremely well reasearched and presented by a very coherent and articulate man. Not the cranky old hippy/psuedo moslem who thinks he's jesus as the BBC portrayed.

and that is why to this day he is the only one arrested for making a video of 7/7.

BECAUSE IT IS SO FRICKING TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they cannot taint the truth then they arrest the truth teller.

Queen Elizabeth II is the epitome of a psycopathic genocidal paranoid incestuous control freak. Let him out of prison, just because he told the truth you lock him up? How the hell is England NOT a master/slave state of insanity?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Voskhod3

The official report talks about what the supposed bombers did in Luton Station car park in the hours before catching the train - including moving cars about, moving stuff between cars, walking around the car park, going and checking the timetable and more.

The only way they could know this is because;

a) It's all on CCTV.
b) they were being followed.

I don't think they'll claim "b" in a million years, so they must have lots of CCTV footage.

Why haven't they shown it? There is absolutely no reason they could give for not showing it.

In fact they've only ever shown four pictures, some of them closely cropped.

They don't seem very interested in trying to jog the memory of the public.

Mike Philbin

Very interesting (and in-depth) response from 'Danny' on Prison Planet (his link goes to JAH Publishing):
http://www.prisonplanet.com/bbc-77-documentary-just-a-hitpiece-or-something-more-sinister.html#comment-415016

I've just contacted 'Danny' as part of a blog entry I'm putting together about this 7/7 propaganda piece.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
and that is why to this day he is the only one arrested for making a video of 7/7.

BECAUSE IT IS SO FRICKING TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they cannot taint the truth then they arrest the truth teller.

Now that sums it up with the eloquence it truly deserves...

I could post a longer answer to back the above up, but what is the point ?

You'd have to be pretty stupid not to realise that going to the trouble of extradition from Ireland, which is a neutral country allegedly hostile to the monarchy for a petty offence is proof of guilt by the authorities. Those that have been around the block a couple of times will recall that many of the english attempts to extradite a citizen from the free republic have failed.

And lets be honest, your not supposed to corrupt or influence a jury. However, we are not talking about some gangsta trying to intimidate a jury, we are talking about a minor infraction of the rules... deserving no attention by the authorities. Even that is open to debate,  as the film was in the public domain.

Queen Elizabeth II is the epitome of a psycopathic genocidal paranoid incestuous control freak. Let him out of prison, just because he told the truth you lock him up? How the hell is England NOT a master/slave state of insanity?

No way is she top level illuminati, she is just a puppet like all the other monarchs in history.

Global Gulag

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
Very interesting (and in-depth) response from 'Danny' on Prison Planet (his link goes to JAH Publishing):
http://www.prisonplanet.com/bbc-77-documentary-just-a-hitpiece-or-something-more-sinister.html#comment-415016

I've just contacted 'Danny' as part of a blog entry I'm putting together about this 7/7 propaganda piece.

Here it is

Danny Says:
 July 1st, 2009 at 5:18 pm

There was an email exchange between Muad’Dib and the BBC people producing the Conspiracy Files program, prior to the “ambush” on the street. Terms were not agreed for Muad’Dib’s participation in the program. He wanted a guarantee that they would show 7/7 Ripple Effect on prime time, and then He would take part in their program. So that even if they did make a hit-piece (like they have done), the truth would already have been shown to the British people.

Then; in full knowledge that terms had not been agreed; they went and started filming Him to use the footage in their program, asking Him all sorts of insinuating and downright baffling questions. This is why He refused to speak a word to them and passed by them. They have no honour.

The makers of this BBC program are liars because they pretended to set out to genuinely appraise the alternative theories concerning 7/7. But that footage of Muad’Dib on the street was filmed a year ago, in Summer of 2008. Did you notice the “reporter” accusing Muad’Dib of lying about innocent people? ONE YEAR AGO?

So they never had ANY intention of being fair, right from the start. They didn’t bother telling you, the viewer, that the footage was a year old, in order to protect the illusion of their impartiality.

Another deception was them presenting the incident they themselves fabricated, as them “exposing” Muad’Dib as a white man from Sheffield. To the hundreds of thousands who knew Muad’Dib or had heard of Him before, this was not a surprise. He has NEVER denied being a white man from Sheffield! But we do not exist or are irrelevant to the British Bullshitting Corporation.

The revelation of who He is, is not new at all, and has been publicly available knowledge since TWENTY-THREE years ago, when Muad’Dib wrote the book “The Way home or face The Fire”. If a substantial number of people have only been exposed to this fact now, it has a lot to do with the very same BBC stonewalling Him for all those years until they could no longer pretend He does not exist.

They are now obviously afraid of the impact that 7/7 Ripple Effect is having, and judged that more damage would be incurred by ignoring it than by attempting to colour it the way they want people to see it. The latter being what they set out to do in their program. But; having seen it; I reckon they have shot themselves in the foot. The ripple effect is becoming a tidal wave and cannot be stopped either by them sticking their heads in the sand or by attacking it with weak ad-hominem arguments. All they have done is feed the wave, accelerate it.

Anyone else notice that Canary Wharf wasn’t mentioned even once? I wonder why.

Anyone notice that the interviewer did not ask Peter Power: “if it was only an office exercise with no bearing on what took place, then why did you say ‘we had to jump from slow-time thinking to quick-time doing’?”.

“We had to suddenly switch the exercise from fictional to real” - Peter Power.
http://www.youtube.com/v/JKvkhe3rqtc

“We had to jump from slow-time thinking to quick-time doing” - Peter Power.
http://www.youtube.com/v/sEbUQiYOGjU
Just an office exercise aye Peter??

And how about the laughable assertion that the four Muslim men dropped their ID’s away from the blast locations so that they would be found intact and everyone would know who did it? Talk about clutching at straws aye?

Let’s be clear - if they really were terrorists who wanted everyone to know they did it, then they would have specified their targets in the videos. They would also not have made the videos in 2004 because there would be a risk of the videos being found prior to the attack. They would have filmed themselves the night before the attack, or the very morning of the attack.

Leaving ID’s at the scene, when there would possibly be hundreds of other ID’s belonging to other people, would not provide a reasonable signature of who-dun-it. Not to mention that Mohammed Sidique Khan’s ID was found in three separate blast locations according to the official report. This makes no sense unless someone planted it, after the event, and this also was not addressed in the BBC hit-piece. You see, why would two terrorists who wanted everyone to be SURE who did it; according to the BBC; carry ID belonging to a third terrorist, when this would only cause a big question mark in people’s minds about whether or not this meant the evidence was planted by another party?

The Truth MAKES SENSE.
Lies don’t.
That’s how you know it’s the Truth.

This Conspiracy Files program helped to drive home what is said in 7/7 Ripple Effect about the BBC being a government propaganda organ and that it lies to the British people. For doing such a good job of that, I’m very grateful.

Global Gulag

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher

w00t !

Excellent !!!

Global Gulag

Mike Philbin

Excellent !!!

yeah, he thanked me for my inclusion of his public response on Prison Planet into my 7/7 blog post.

:0)

I don't remember where I heard it (it certainly wasn't on the BBC news site) but the BBC is infiltrated with Common Purpose. So, what a surprise there's been such an obviously corporate hit-piece made. Not good, not good at all.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
No way is she top level illuminati, she is just a puppet like all the other monarchs in history.

And the sooner she gives Buckingham Palace to the people the better.  SHe may be a puppet, but all written authority is hers. She has legal power over all the empire and has used that power in the worst interest of her slaves.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
And the sooner she gives Buckingham Palace to the people the better.  SHe may be a puppet, but all written authority is hers. She has legal power over all the empire and has used that power in the worst interest of her slaves.

While I'd like to see the monarchy kept for the tourists, I'm one of those awkward customers who think that it is wholly inappropriate to have a monarchy in the 21st Century. The thing that gets me really angry about the crown is the allodial property scam the royal family exercises. The crown is not the constitutional monarchy we are brainwashed into beliving.

oops I'm starting to rant
and get off topic...

Next I'll be moaning about the English Civil War...

Global Gulag

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
yeah, he thanked me for my inclusion of his public response on Prison Planet into my 7/7 blog post.

:0)

I don't remember where I heard it (it certainly wasn't on the BBC news site) but the BBC is infiltrated with Common Purpose. So, what a surprise there's been such an obviously corporate hit-piece made. Not good, not good at all.

Yea I wonder how many of the panorama crew are infected with the "Common Purpose NLP Virus"

Brian Gerish rocks . . .
he is such an old school gentlemen . . .
so honest and upright.

Global Gulag

Mike Philbin

November 10, 2001 - President Bush Speaks to United Nations
G.W. Bush:

"We must speak the truth about terror. Let us never tolerate outrageous
conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th;
malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists,
themselves, away from the guilty. To inflame ethnic hatred is to advance
the cause of terror."

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
November 10, 2001 - President Bush Speaks to United Nations
G.W. Bush:

"We must speak the truth about terror. Let us never tolerate outrageous
conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th;
malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists,
themselves, away from the guilty. To inflame ethnic hatred is to advance
the cause of terror."

They gotta use that in the opening statement when we get him on trial...

Global Gulag

Offline Stan

While I'd like to see the monarchy kept for the tourists...

Yeah, so would I. In the Tower of London.  8)

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
Yeah, so would I. In the Tower of London.  8)

ROFL

What they try and indoctrinate us is that the Royal Family are just for the tourists, and for getting gullible Arabs to give england fat arms contracts.

None of it stands up to any serious examination.

Every week while Parliament is sitting you can see the truth by following the Prime Minister as he has to report to the Queen and her Advisor's...

As to Allodial Property Rights....
I encourage everyone to check this out for them selves.
Its no good me making crazy talk in a conspiracy forum, you have to check the facts out for your selves.

The Queen owns every single square inch of England, no peasant owns a single inch of the land. When you get the Deeds to the Property, that just gives you the legal right to sell the land Fee Simple.

This issue is real, it is NOT a PATRIOT MYTH.....

Try looking it up on Wikipedia..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allodial_title

PS I suspect that Stan already knows this as do some of the other regular posters from the UK, this applies to all countries which inherited "English Law".

Global Gulag

Offline Scootle

Does anyone else find it hard to believe that this destruction was caused by concentrated hydrogen peroxide and powdered masala sauce?

... Maybe we should call the Mythbusters lol.
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job

Century of Manipulation

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
Does anyone else find it hard to believe that this destruction was caused by concentrated hydrogen peroxide and powdered masala sauce?

Eek I quiet like a ruby murray

I had no idea that eating curry was that dangerous.

Global Gulag

Offline Scootle

The type of explosives have changed many times ... first they were believed to be military C4, RDX or TNT ... then it changed to TATP ... now its hydrogen peroxide and flour/pepper/sauce or summit ... u'd think considering they actually have some of the explosives that were conveniently left behind they'd know....

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/popup?id=979901&contentIndex=1&start=false&page=5

Honestly... the fraud is so blatant its unreal ... its just like how Mohammad Atta conveniently left his bag at the airport with aload of evidence in.
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job

Century of Manipulation

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
The type of explosives have changed many times ... first they were believed to be military C4, RDX or TNT ... then it changed to TATP ... now its hydrogen peroxide and flour/pepper/sauce or summit ... u'd think considering they actually have some of the explosives that were conveniently left behind they'd know....

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/popup?id=979901&contentIndex=1&start=false&page=5

Honestly... the fraud is so blatant its unreal ... its just like how Mohammad Atta conveniently left his bag at the airport with aload of evidence in.

Yup

Do not know what to say as the conspirators utter stupidity leaves me with nothing intelligent to say.

Global Gulag

Offline Philip King

Home made, in the kitchen sink?  NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Philbin

Jean Charles de Menezes - noticable by his absence.

:(