BBC hit piece on 7/7 actually confirms that Ripple Effect is 100% true!!!

Author Topic: BBC hit piece on 7/7 actually confirms that Ripple Effect is 100% true!!!  (Read 138505 times)

Offline matrixcutter

Re: BBC to broadcast a new documentary defending the official story on 7/7
« Reply #160 on: June 30, 2009, 10:44:19 PM »
This is the one they would be playing if they actually wanted people to be aware of the facts.  Obviously, they don't.  In fact, that's the very opposite of the entire purpose of the BBC.

7/7 Ripple Effect (57mins)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8756795263359807776

N.B.  This video is freely available to download at the above URL, so if you haven't already, download it.  And share it.
Wow, they did mention it.  And they linked it to anti-semitism, and used various other standard techniques that have already been pointed out.

I was completely unaware of any (alleged) belief of John Anthony Hill's regarding being the messiah.  I know that David Shayler, who was also mentioned, says he believes himself to be the messiah - so a casual/irrational viewer might look up David Shayler, watch a few of his recent videos and then conclude that all 7/7 "conspiracy theorists" (a term which, as usual, excludes the government's official theory about a ridiculously unlikely conspiracy) think they're the messiah.

Anyway, I've had a quick look and this is what I've found:

This page asserts that Hill "believes he is the Sheffield-born messiah and demands 'that he be acknowledged as the Rightful British-Israel King.' "

The link they send you to - http://jahtruth.net/emmau2.htm - indicates that the website was created by "JAH".  Does anyone know of any proof that "JAH" is John Anthony Hill, the man who made 7/7 Ripple Effect?

Offline crutley

• I Wanna Know Where The Gold's At!
Re: NEW - BBC propaganda "Hit Piece" on 7/7 - Tonight on BBC2
« Reply #161 on: June 30, 2009, 11:06:56 PM »
HQ Torrent Download:

Sorry, I would have gotten this sorted earlier if I had not fallen asleep on the sofa. I guess all these hit pieces have the same effect on me these days!

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4982686
Why wait for progress?

Offline crutley

HQ VIDEO TORRENT: BBC's The Conspiracy Files (77 Hit Peice)
« Reply #162 on: June 30, 2009, 11:09:09 PM »
HQ Video Torrent Download:

Sorry, I would have gotten this sorted earlier if I had not fallen asleep on the sofa. I guess all these hit pieces have the same effect on me these days:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4982686
Why wait for progress?

Offline SteJo

« Reply #163 on: June 30, 2009, 11:18:46 PM »
i just got round to watching this thing on bbc iplayer and i cannot believe the bullshit that they spouted during this. first of all they just dismissed all the facts and said it all these extreme conspiracy theorists and yeah it kinda pissed me off that they were implying that the only people that believe this are muslim almost disregarding that alot more people than that doubt the story. also didn't like the woman on it that was on the train, shes basically saying i was there so i should know, just because your on a train when a bomb goes off doesn't mean you know that the government didn't plan it. one last thing i thought was funny with the whole tony blair saying this was done in the name of islam 8 hours after the attack when they "didn't" know who done it their answer was him saying that not all muslims are like that, and they arn't but it was just a weak way for them to try and cover up blairs screw up

Offline vCFy7W3SFb

Re: HQ VIDEO TORRENT: BBC's The Conspiracy Files (77 Hit Peice)
« Reply #164 on: July 01, 2009, 12:09:17 AM »
download is too slow 5K/s insulting and i'm cancelling the torrent.

Offline crutley

« Reply #165 on: July 01, 2009, 12:25:58 AM »
download is too slow 5K/s insulting and i'm cancelling the torrent.

Give it time for more seeders to build up.
Why wait for progress?

Offline jesqueal

« Reply #166 on: July 01, 2009, 07:43:03 AM »
i just got round to watching this thing on bbc iplayer and i cannot believe the bullshit that they spouted during this. first of all they just dismissed all the facts and said it all these extreme conspiracy theorists and yeah it kinda pissed me off that they were implying that the only people that believe this are muslim almost disregarding that alot more people than that doubt the story. also didn't like the woman on it that was on the train, shes basically saying i was there so i should know, just because your on a train when a bomb goes off doesn't mean you know that the government didn't plan it. one last thing i thought was funny with the whole tony blair saying this was done in the name of islam 8 hours after the attack when they "didn't" know who done it their answer was him saying that not all muslims are like that, and they arn't but it was just a weak way for them to try and cover up blairs screw up
Dude c'mon you're just a conspiracy theorist, like the one who firebombed the NY recruitment centre. the only people who think 7/7 was an inside job are booga-booga-muslims, under-your-bed-and-in-your-shop, guys who think they are the divine genetically-engineered leader of a group of fictional sand people, and people who think they are the ressurection of da vinci. Ad hominium ipso facto you FAIL

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
« Reply #167 on: July 01, 2009, 07:48:12 AM »
Yeah that woman - forgot about her !
"I was there so i know what happened, The people who say the govt did this have no right", , hmmm.
She was on a train, something went bang, then she partly deaf, disorientated, and stunned and laying on the floor - and???
Unless she has researched it she has no idea what happened, only what happened to her.

That program really pisses me off.

But it is good that they feel they need to discredit us - its the trying to tie us up with inciting radical behaviour from muslims that is bad, very bad !
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline Scootle

« Reply #168 on: July 01, 2009, 08:11:50 AM »
What I find strange is that Rachel North is obviously unsatisfied with the official account... like most of survivors and family members ... but still finds the idea of a conspiracy ridiculous... Also she said in her BBC diary that people didn't leave the Picadilly train for 20 minutes:

“After about 20 to 30 minutes we started to leave the train.”

But yet somehow these women were able to exit the train after "3 or 4 minutes":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4JD6Pnogvc&fmt=18

They also describe "an explosion overhead" and "orange light outside the carriage".
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

EvadingGrid

« Reply #169 on: July 01, 2009, 08:14:32 AM »
What I find strange is that Rachel North is obviously unsatisfied with the official account... like most of survivors and family members ... but still finds the idea of a conspiracy ridiculous... Also she said in her BBC diary that people didn't leave the Picadilly train for 20 minutes:

“After about 20 to 30 minutes we started to leave the train.”

But yet somehow these women were able to exit the train after "3 or 4 minutes":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4JD6Pnogvc&fmt=18

They also describe "an explosion overhead" and "orange light outside the carriage".

"Blue Rinse" m8  ;D

How did they manage to avoid Daniel Obachike  ?

Berminator

« Reply #170 on: July 01, 2009, 08:16:06 AM »
so 7/7 ripple was made by another Messiah ?

Offline phasma

« Reply #171 on: July 01, 2009, 08:17:57 AM »
If you have ever been in the middle of a major unfolding disaster scootle you will know that your brain switches into survival mode, memory at this point is unreliable, all it will do is try to keep you alive, even giving you tunnel vision, such is the intensity of concentration on the matter at hand.
After ward the survivor will often be stunned and confused and will cling to anything that is presented as a reasonable explanation

She knows something is not right - but she cannot grasp that muslim men were not responsible. Maybe she will with time.

I thought the worst of all the glossing was the bit regarding the photo

Theres a bar thro his face and left leg because of ummm pixelling on the blown up image, , , yeah, sure. Thats totally explained it away for me. . .
And definitive proof they were all in london - that cctv showing 4 men moving quite close in not much scenery - certainly nothing i would confirm as being in london. ASnyway they could have been in london - If they were patsy`s !

Offline jesqueal

« Reply #172 on: July 01, 2009, 08:18:36 AM »
so 7/7 ripple was made by another Messiah ?
Nope, just good ole paul atriedes...But the film itself is quality

Berminator

« Reply #173 on: July 01, 2009, 08:20:29 AM »
Nope, just good ole paul atriedes...But the film itself is quality

So peter power had about 5 people working for him on the day?
ripple says hundreds, i call it bullshite now, though it's still interesting.
i do believe still it was a nwo job.

Offline phasma

« Reply #174 on: July 01, 2009, 08:25:44 AM »
bLIAR coming out saying it was muslim extremists when they had no idea who it was at that point is enough to convince me it was a inside job.

I just got a new out book called the terrorist hunters about 7/7 by the ex MET guy who is now calling for a public enquiry.

thought it might be interesting, some bits of it are.

In the first few pages he discusses a RTA that involved Bush on the morning of 7/7 . . . he ran into a car whilst cycling and was knocked on his ass apparently.

Not much further info on the actual bombings as yet. . . will post anything that looks worthy.

Offline phasma

« Reply #176 on: July 01, 2009, 08:31:53 AM »
this one?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Terrorist-Hunters-Andy-Hayman/dp/059306335X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246451261&sr=1-1

Thats the one. . . a bit dull to read, but read it i will. No one can say i wont look at all the evidence, even if that evidence works faster than a dose of nytol !

EvadingGrid

« Reply #177 on: July 01, 2009, 08:34:58 AM »
bLIAR coming out saying it was muslim extremists when they had no idea who it was at that point is enough to convince me it was a inside job.

I just got a new out book called the terrorist hunters about 7/7 by the ex MET guy who is now calling for a public enquiry.

thought it might be interesting, some bits of it are.

In the first few pages he discusses a RTA that involved Bush on the morning of 7/7 . . . he ran into a car whilst cycling and was knocked on his ass apparently.

Not much further info on the actual bombings as yet. . . will post anything that looks worthy.

Please Do !

I appreciate it can be real hard work to read an entire book just to come up with maybe one or two lines worthy of a quote. As a tip, I keep post it notes to use as book marks.

Offline Stan

« Reply #178 on: July 01, 2009, 08:35:38 AM »
We Are Change UK’s MI6 Secret Revealed
http://www.the4thbomb.com/we-are-change-uks-mi6-secret-revealed/

¬_¬

EvadingGrid

Offline phasma

« Reply #180 on: July 01, 2009, 08:38:48 AM »
Please Do !

I appreciate it can be real hard work to read an entire book just to come up with maybe one or two lines worthy of a quote. As a tip, I keep post it notes to use as book marks.

Cheers - i have been studying for so long that im pretty good at skimming books and just noting relevant stuff, guess i`ll have to tackle it at a time when i cant fall asleep !
The interesting stuff so far goes on about COBRA protocol etc, and outlines proceedures, all useful info for future erm, events.

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #181 on: July 01, 2009, 08:48:18 AM »

Obligatory character attacks... blah blah ... Muad Dib and Shayler believe they're the messiah, kellerstroms a hollocaust denier....

I would suspect that he did not say that himself.

WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #182 on: July 01, 2009, 08:52:17 AM »

¬_¬
I'd be nice if the author had some sources or evidence.

I'm withholding judgement and as always not rushing to an opinion.
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline Stan

« Reply #183 on: July 01, 2009, 08:56:01 AM »
I'd be nice if the author had some sources or evidence.

I'm withholding judgement and as always not rushing to an opinion.

Same here. I was hoping for something a little more substantial than this, assuming he was right.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #184 on: July 01, 2009, 09:22:09 AM »

¬_¬

very interesting.  The British Royal Family is the most psycopathic paranoid inhuman family on the planet. If they were not having sleepless nights over how to infiltrate the truth movement I would be surprised.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline jesqueal

« Reply #185 on: July 01, 2009, 09:28:32 AM »

¬_¬
That website is BS...its 'proof' that WAC is a MOD group is a photo of one member with McKinney
http://www.the4thbomb.com/we-are-change-uk-is-an-mod-front/
Totally discredited, never supplies proof - check the comments

Offline phasma

« Reply #186 on: July 01, 2009, 09:34:16 AM »
He started off good, then seemed to loose the plot over the last few years - everyone is a mi5 agent or MOD (MOD dont even have a surveillance team !)
He always deletes my comments - he posted one about some woman he was involved with four years ago (they dated for 2 months) he split with her cos he discovered she was mi5 (etc) . . . and he is still following her on facebook.
I left a comment asking why he was still following her after 4 years !!!
thats stalking i think !!!

Offline Danis

« Reply #187 on: July 01, 2009, 10:00:43 AM »
He started off good, then seemed to loose the plot over the last few years - everyone is a mi5 agent or MOD (MOD dont even have a surveillance team !)...

Daniel, to me, seems to suffer from paranoia; MI5 and SIS can't be everywhere nor can they spend a lot of expenses on just one person.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #188 on: July 01, 2009, 10:00:59 AM »
He started off good, then seemed to loose the plot over the last few years - everyone is a mi5 agent or MOD (MOD dont even have a surveillance team !)
He always deletes my comments - he posted one about some woman he was involved with four years ago (they dated for 2 months) he split with her cos he discovered she was mi5 (etc) . . . and he is still following her on facebook.
I left a comment asking why he was still following her after 4 years !!!
thats stalking i think !!!

and the plot thickens.  Yeah on his site he seems to think everyone on the planet is MoD like her was in a 1970's movie with Donald Sutherland.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline phasma

« Reply #189 on: July 01, 2009, 10:04:47 AM »
I dont know if he believes it or does it to promote his book.

he takes random photos of ppl and says he`s a plant, this one was in the same chippy, he`s MOD . . .

I doubt they are still after him, he`s said all he has to say i think !

Offline Virgil_Hilts

Re: BBC AJ story
« Reply #190 on: July 01, 2009, 10:14:56 AM »
What, do I need a bigger avatar or something? They are saying that the guy that made 7/7 Ripple Effect was also mentally delusional. Don't any of you think that that's even a little interesting?
Virgil Hilts was the main character from The Great Escape.

Offline phasma

Re: BBC AJ story
« Reply #191 on: July 01, 2009, 10:16:59 AM »
If he did say he is the new jesus etc then they might be right - still does`nt mean everything he says is rubbish ! But it does lessen his credibility somewhat.

Offline Stan

« Reply #192 on: July 01, 2009, 10:28:58 AM »
very interesting.  The British Royal Family is the most psycopathic paranoid inhuman family on the planet. If they were not having sleepless nights over how to infiltrate the truth movement I would be surprised.

Yeah, regardless of wether Daniel's claims are true you have to assume they're at least trying to infiltrate some or all of these groups. These are paranoid control freaks we're talking about. I mean it's not like we're the ones who're obsessed with knowing every little thing about Joe Bloggs and his dog, and I don't lie awake all night wondering what the next door neighbour is upto.

Offline crutley

« Reply #193 on: July 01, 2009, 10:49:52 AM »
Plenty of seeders now, so it should all download a lot quicker for all you impatient peeps out there. Just do the good thing and return the favor by seeding it for a while yourselves.
Why wait for progress?

Offline chaosrules

« Reply #194 on: July 01, 2009, 11:16:24 AM »
At least "Ripple Effect" got a good Plugging. I was so furious with the show. Even the narrator was talking down to the viewer!!. To me it just goes to show they have something to hide. They missed out so many points from the ripple effect. Dont know why I watched I knew it would leave me agog. Even had a pop Alex Jones.
"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it"
John Lennon

Offline Scootle

« Reply #195 on: July 01, 2009, 11:22:27 AM »
What I really don't like is how they say we ignored details of the drills... WE DIDNT KNOW THE DETAILS... Peter Power wasn't officially investigated and he repeatedly denied requests of independent researchers for interviews. He didnt reveal anymore details about it until a few months ago.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/peter-power-reveals-more-details-of-77-terrorist-bombing-drills.html
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

JBS

I refused to watch BBC anything because I refuse to subject myself to irritating propaganda. Anything they say is a guaranteed lie and I feel sorry for those who watched it and believed it.

JBS

« Reply #197 on: July 01, 2009, 02:18:34 PM »
Yeah, regardless of wether Daniel's claims are true you have to assume they're at least trying to infiltrate some or all of these groups. These are paranoid control freaks we're talking about. I mean it's not like we're the ones who're obsessed with knowing every little thing about Joe Bloggs and his dog, and I don't lie awake all night wondering what the next door neighbour is upto.

Infiltrators are easy to spot. You just need to look at them in the eyes and they will get scared, like most liars do.

EvadingGrid

I refused to watch BBC anything because I refuse to subject myself to irritating propaganda. Anything they say is a guaranteed lie and I feel sorry for those who watched it and believed it.

Well I only watched it to be able to refute any of the assertions it made.

I will not condem anyone who did not watch it.

Offline phasma

Well I only watched it to be able to refute any of the assertions it made.

I will not condem anyone who did not watch it.

I watched it to see if they have come up with any new more interesting rebuttals - didnt see one.
Not sure whether the peter power drill was really on paper or not, and i`m not sure it matters in any event. The idea of these drills is to create chatter to confuse systems that are listening in (other non friendly countries for example) so paper or real life it will have the same effect.