BBC hit piece on 7/7 actually confirms that Ripple Effect is 100% true!!!

Author Topic: BBC hit piece on 7/7 actually confirms that Ripple Effect is 100% true!!!  (Read 141162 times)

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
7/7 BBC Conspiracy Files Blooper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USUPy1iP-iE

"7/7 CONspiracy files 30 June 2009 - Nick Kollerstrom"
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline Voskhod3

I have never seen the released moving video of the four together.

Anyone got a link to this film?

Offline Voskhod3

Here is the BBC web page shown in the documentary;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7378468.stm

Now hold on their... the BBC has put "8.25" against one of the videos themselves.

Where is the actual original timestamp?

And where are pictures of the suspects boarding the trains?

Offline Voskhod3

Also, the clip where they start walking from the car towards the station has been cropped, you can no longer see the time stamp.

Why would they do this?

This is potentially a deception.

Also.. this is an edited BBC report.

Where is the original released film?

Offline Voskhod3

There are at least 26.. YES 26... cctv cameras at Luton train station because the camera in the BBC film is camera 26.

The camera at the entrance to the station is camera 14.

A poxy little nothing train station like Luton has at least 26 cctv cameras (think about that!).. and all they've offered us is ONE still shot at the entrance (Camera 14 timed 7.21.54) and a very very short clip (14 seconds - Camera 26) with the last visible time of 7.20.01

And I've looked at the car park camera a number of times and I only see 3 people.

They've got to do better than this, this is simply not good enough, there must be cameras inside the station and on the platform.

Offline gunDriller

Re: BBC to broadcast a new documentary defending the official story on 7/7
« Reply #286 on: July 05, 2009, 03:19:48 PM »
This is the one they would be playing if they actually wanted people to be aware of the facts.  Obviously, they don't.  In fact, that's the very opposite of the entire purpose of the BBC.

I was in San Francisco at the time of the attacks and I was fascinated by the newspaper coverage the next day.  The front section of the Chronicle was ALL "London Terror".  really milking it for the "scary Muslim terrorists" effect.

I looked at the BBC website the next day also.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/default.stm

not a word about the attacks.  given that it's the "world" section, maybe that's why.
http://theinfounderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5367

Cheney managed the War Games.  Israel did the Demolitions.

http://iamthewitness.com/

EvadingGrid

Well the BBC is funded by the Govt . . . .

Offline Scootle

... And I'm back... after two whole days of non stop video editing on my laptop that has a tendency to switch itself off randomly ... I made my latest truth crash course... this one on 7/7...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu36NFdskQA&fmt=18

The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

EvadingGrid

... And I'm back... after two whole days of non stop video editing on my laptop that has a tendency to switch itself off randomly ... I made my latest truth crash course... this one on 7/7...

Bookmarked, will watch as soon as todays show is over.

Offline phigsy

• Head-first through the chessboard

Just watched that. Well done with the editing handiwork. Still don't agree with your opinions on the Pentagon though, but hey......  :-\
Remember Yvonne Fletcher - Where 1984 began.
http://www.mysteries.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/4,5.htm

EvadingGrid

Just watched it and thought it was fantastic, great editing, liked it so much that I'm downloading it in HQ and gonna show it to Mrs EvadingGid tomorrow.

Now I'm off to bed, want to check out what else is on your channel since

Was so good !

Offline Scootle

Thanks that means alot ... its the best video I've made so far... the other good-ish videos ive made are the 9/11 crash course, the red chip video, the "i am not a conspiracy theorist" video and the 9/11 fires in perspective... I'm actually considering making my own 9/11 film... kind of like an updated 9/11 mysteries.
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job

Century of Manipulation

Offline Phil R.

Great job with that 7/7 vid. If you do make a 9/11 documentary, perhaps include a section devoted to the pentagon and/or disinfo techniques since you seem to be expanding your expertise to more than just the Twin Towers and Building 7.

Offline Stan

Yeah, great stuff. I'm gonna mail that to someone myself.

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane

We know....  ;)
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Offline Philip King

Anyone notice this BBC quotation RE. CCTV camera stills.

"Abhorations consistent with the freezing of low quality VIDEO...!!!!!!!"

Looks exactly like a PAL video interlacing anomoly?  Is this because it's a photoshop modified single field still?

At least this confirms that PAL video footage was captured on CCTV!  And once again only single frames are ever released!

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
What are people's thoughts on this?:

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/j-for-justice-77-ripple-effect.html

7/7 Ripple Effect - a rebuttal and rejection

A video was released on 5th November 2007 entitled '7/7 Ripple Effect' which appeared via a website called JforJustice. Both the video and website are authored by Muad'Dib (the name of a fictional character from Frank Herbert's Dune) who believes he is the Sheffield-born messiah and demands 'that he be acknowledged as the Rightful British-Israel King.' He also appears to hold rather offensive, anti-Muslim views:

.... Therefore the moslems are calling God a liar, which is a satanic thing to do. Satan called God a liar in the Garden of Eden and God condemned Adam and Eve for believing Satan's lies. These satanic lies are now being continued by the moslems when they contradict God by saying that the True Bible no longer exists....

The video begins with Muad'Dib saying:

“Regarding the 7/7/2005 terrorist attacks in London, let us look at the facts, and what we were told, and compare them. Then, using Ockham’s (sic) Razor and common-sense, let us see what conclusions are to be drawn, so we can all understand what most likely really did happen that day.”

J7: The July Seventh Truth Campaign, who have been researching the events of 7/7 since the day they happened, take issue with any production which can claim to 'understand what most likely really did happen that day', unless this can be backed up with evidence that supports the alternative hypothesis. J7 maintain the view that the official Home Office report into July 7th, released by the Home Office on 11th May 2006, remains totally unproven, as no evidence has ever been placed in the public domain which categorically proves, beyond reasonable doubt, the official version of events. On the contrary, our research has shown that this report contains many errors, inconsistencies and anomalies and, in fact, the Home Office has twice been forced to amend the narrative in response to challenges by J7, resulting in an updated narrative that makes even less sense than the original version did. Our position on attempting alternative narratives which are not based on evidence is very succinctly expressed by a J7 researcher who, after viewing 7/7 Ripple Effect, wisely wrote:

“Reading the transcript, the impression I get is of an attempt to construct an alternative account of what happened. I don't think this is a good approach. It tends to exclude other possibilities from the debate ie the debate narrows to either jforjustice's account or the Home Office account. There are so very many discrepancies in what has been reported (as documented on this forum) that any number of plausible alternative accounts could be constructed, so I think it is unwise to promote one particular alternative.

I think it is significant that the opponents of J7 have persistently used the taunt of "what do you think happened then?"; quite recently someone posted on another forum that we don't put our money where our mouth is. This is a trap. As soon as an alternative is put forward, the focus shifts from examining the official account to examining the alternative account.

As far as I can see, all the material in "The Ripple Effect" has been available for a good two years, so I am curious as to why it is only now that this film has been released."

So, what does Muad'Dib and 7/7 Ripple Effect claim 'most likely happened that day'?

After examining the role played by the BBC and Peter Power in the Panorama programme 'London Under Attack' and Power's subsequent 'terror rehearsal exercise' that he was running on the 7th July 2005, examined in detail by J7 here, the 7/7 Ripple Effect film states:

“Therefore, as part of the exercise, they would have recruited four young Muslim men to carry four backpacks, that were to contain mock explosive devices.

Who were their Muslim recruits?

These Muslim men would naturally buy return train tickets, and not one-way tickets, because they would be going home after playing their parts in the training exercise”.

No evidence is produced to support this conclusion and no matter how neat and appealing this alternative scenario might be, it remains totally hypothetical and without supporting evidence. Muad'Dib goes on:

“The fake terrorists have been recruited, the suicide videos have been made, and everyone has been given basic instructions, for the day that the exercise is to be put into operation – 7/7/2005.

The four mock-terrorist actors were to meet at Luton Train Station at 07:20 AM on the 7th of July 2005 and catch the 07:40 AM train from Luton to Kings’ Cross Thameslink Station, with their pretend-bomb backpacks, and then split up and catch three tube-trains and one bus, to pre-arranged destinations, where the fake explosions were to take place, as part of the training exercise.

Finally the big day arrived.”

A convoluted attempt is then made to explain why the only image of the four men accused of being responsible for what happened, taken outside Luton station at 07.21.54, has to be faked:

"The four men were supposed to arrive together, on time, at Luton Station, and be caught on CCTV, at 07:21:54 AM, entering the station, but three of them are not on the same video frames as Hasib Hussain, so have to be inserted later, using computer software. Hence the obviously, and very badly, doctored official single frame, time-stamped photo that we have been shown, from the CCTV outside Luton Station.

They can’t show them moving, because it has been faked, that’s why they show only one single frame still photo.

Why did the authorities have to fake this photo? They would have had to fake it, because three of the actors missed the tube-trains that they were supposed to catch, and which blew up without them being onboard, and so there was no video footage from Verint Systems of them boarding the three tube-trains, for the authorities to be able to use, as false evidence, to try to prove to the public that the Muslims were guilty. So they had to doctor and show us the fake photo instead".

Again, no evidence is offered as the basis for the statement “the four men were supposed to arrive together” and this is pure unsubstantiated conjecture in the same way that the Home Office has provided no evidence for its version of events. Further, there is no evidence for why Hasib Hussain would be the only one of the four entering Luton Station at 07.21.54. (Note: 7/7 Ripple Effect correctly states that the 7.40am Luton to King's Cross train, which the original Home Office report claims the accused caught, was cancelled on 7th July 2005. That the Home Office changed the official report on 11 July 2006 to say that the accused caught the 7.25 and that the 7.40 had been based on 'erroneous witness statements' fails to make it into Muad'Dib's version of events). Despite the supposed need to 'fake the photo' to show all four men entering the station together 7/7 Ripple Effect still manages to place the accused in King's Cross together -- again, something for which no evidence has ever been provided by the Home Office or police -- albeit too late to catch the tube trains that 7/7 Ripple Effect claims they have been told to board as part of Peter Power's exercise:

“The first available train the Muslim actors can catch, gets them to King’s Cross after the tube trains have already left without them. Hasib Hussain splits off from the other three at King’s Cross Thameslink station, because he still has time to catch the number 30 bus, as his part in the mock-terror exercise. When the tube-trains they were supposed to catch are blown up, the other three smell a rat and realise they have been duped, and are Muslim patsies who will be blamed for the attacks, and everyone knows what happened to Lee Harvey Oswald.

The Muslims are not from London. Their homes are many miles away, and so they are like fish out of water, and have no idea what to do, or where to go and hide. They realise that they can’t go home, and do not know anyone in London whom they can trust.”

It would be highly unlikely, even if this scenario were plausible, that any 'exercise' could arrange for 3 'patsies' to board specific tube trains, especially as the tube that day was subject to many delays and line closures. (7/7 Ripple Effect's constant referral to Khan, Tanweer, Hussain and Lindsay as 'the Muslims' is also highly questionable and we can only wonder if Muad'Dib would refer to these 4 young men as 'the Jews' or 'the Christians' if the official story had alleged that to be the case.)

On 7th July 2005 there were reports that 'suicide-bombers' had been shot dead at Canary Wharf, Brian Paddick of the Metropolitan Police was even asked at a press conference whether he could confirm these reports, and replied “We have no reports of any police sniper shooting at anybody today”. Once again, there is no tangible evidence to prove or disprove the reports, or the subsequent denial of these reports by Brian Paddick. However, 7/7 Ripple Effect makes the claim that Khan, Tanweer and Lindsay were all shot at Canary Wharf, with a further stretch that perhaps they were attempting to find sanctuary in the offices of a newspaper:

“If we have at least three of the four "suicide-bombers" shot dead at Canary Wharf, and we KNOW they weren't on the tube-trains that blew up, because the 07:40 AM train from Luton to King's Cross was cancelled that day, then we have overwhelming proof that they did not blow the tube-trains up, and that the blowing up of the three tube-trains was an inside-job.

At the Canary Wharf Docklands site there are media companies, for the Muslim patsies to have told their story to and cleared their names, if they could, and two possible escape routes, via air from the nearby London City Airport, that has flights to 34 destinations in the U.K. and Europe, and, if they couldn’t fly out, there was the possibility of getting a boat across the channel to France”.

7/7 Ripple Effect continues on in much the same vein, from which we can only conclude that using every known discrepancy in the reports of the events of July 7th, many of which are examined in detail by J7 in our sections Mind The Gaps I and II, and weaving them into a totally evidence-free and fanciful hypothesis, which would be more honestly described as a 'What If' rather than what 'Really did happen', will do more harm than good in aiding anyone to get to the truth of the events of that day.

In summing up 7/7 Ripple Effect, we leave the final words to a J7 researcher:

"... nor is joining up the loose ends in that wretched government "narrative" in the fashion of a Saturday night fictional TV thriller particularly likely to be viewed positively - drop the fantasy references, re-edit it to play as a 'what if?' docudrama that is clearly self explained/described as an unsubstantiated narrative the same as the official government narrative is and it might get more respect, but as it stands, it's just too damn kooky for me to believe it's accidental.

Sorry Muad, but the people you most need to reach are least likely to take you seriously - if that is a concern of course, and if it's not, then that says quite a lot."

The advice of the J7 campaign and research collective is simple: Question everything.

As an addendum to the rebuttal and rejection of 7/7 Ripple Effect, J7 received email notification from Muad'Dib requesting cash donations and assistance in contacting the bereaved families and survivors in order to send them unsolicited copies of this film.

J7: The July 7th Truth Campaign immediately responded with a refusal to support or condone the film and J7 researchers universally condemned the intentions of Muad'Dib in the unsolicited sending of the film to bereaved families or survivors, re-iterating the point that J7: The July 7th Truth Campaign have never endeavoured to contact bereaved families or survivors. J7 are not in any way party to the making of the 7/7 Ripple Effect. We do not support the film, its producers, its unsubstantiated conjecture, or the sending of the film to relatives of victims or survivors, nor has J7 provided any assistance with locating relatives of the deceased.
WeAreChange Brisbane

Offline Scootle

Many people in the july seventh truth movement dont like to speculate... coz speculation normally sets us up for a debunk fest ... neither mind the gap nor ludicrous diversion actually suggest alternative theories... they simply tear apart the official story ... which is what they like...

its sort of like how many 9/11 families dont like to speculate about demolition and things, they just say the official story is bull and demand a new investigation... u can debunk controlled demolition with debunker pseudo science but u cant debunk a family member asking questions.

7/7 ripple effect is good at laying out the facts but because it speculates and offers an alternative narrative without hard evidence they dont like it.
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job

Century of Manipulation

Offline Voskhod3

The J7 website is the best place for 7/7 information.

They have never supported the Ripple Effect film.

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/

Mike Philbin

DAC Brian Paddick - 7/7 London Bombing timings.
« Reply #300 on: July 06, 2009, 03:08:48 AM »
this is odd, no? not at all like the SIMULTANEOUS EXPLOSIONS scenario this 'exercise' became...

http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2009/07/dac-brian-paddick-77-london-bombing.html

Offline Stan

What are people's thoughts on this?:

I agree with the doctored photo thing for one, but they're being a little anal. They need to treat themselves to a glass a of shandy every once and a while.

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
this is odd, no? not at all like the SIMULTANEOUS EXPLOSIONS scenario this 'exercise' became...

http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2009/07/dac-brian-paddick-77-london-bombing.html
I seem to remember a delay between reported "explosions" that day. I heard the first report while i was in the lab, I knew my supervisors son was in london that day so i told him and listened carefully to the unfolding story and i remember that it was one explosion, then a while later two, then even more time later 3 etc. I never got the feeling they were simultaneous as reported, I also remember they later started to use the phrase "almost simultaneous".
This terrorist hunters book gives a time line and the writer (Hayman) says there were reports coming in sequentially, not all at once.
Nicely spotted. Yet another example of them tripping up on the huge numbers of lies !
Why do people go crazy over some inane thing like a politician claiming 10 pound for something, but do not even blink (or register) such glaring discrepencies as these?
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline Scootle

From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job

Century of Manipulation

EvadingGrid

They have an awful long track record of suspicous CCTV incidents . . .

Heck this goes back to Mc Veigh and the still missing CCTV recordings
And don't hold your breath waiting for the Pentagon to release anything for 911 washington attack...

Its on wonder people scream "foul" over the 7/7 CCTV . . .

Offline Scootle

I uploaded an XVID of the 7/7 video I made to rapidshare:
http://rapidshare.com/files/252812886/7-7.avi.html
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job

Century of Manipulation

EvadingGrid

I uploaded an XVID of the 7/7 video I made to rapidshare:
http://rapidshare.com/files/252812886/7-7.avi.html

I'm downloading . . .
Gotta have it...

Mrs EvadingGrid is watching  Mystery of Molech IV while I'm downloading Scooties 7/7.avi

But she wants to see it, she is a huge fan of 7/7 Ripple Effect...
Bet she will LOVE IT, just like I LOVE IT

I'm amazed at how slick the editing is,
must have taken you ages to make it.

Offline Scootle

took me about 2 days non stop ... my laptop kept dying randomly... luckily sony vegas has an autosave function lol.
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job

Century of Manipulation

Offline Stan

Hey, Scootle, have you used Adobe Premiere? I've only given it a quick try but I know someone else who swears by Vegas.

Mike Philbin

THE DAILY MAIL
Conspiracy fever: As rumours swell that the government staged 7/7, victims' relatives call for a proper inquiry
By Sue Reid
Last updated at 11:53 PM on 03rd July 2009

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1197419/Conspiracy-fever-As-rumours-swell-government-staged-7-7-victims-relatives-proper-inquiry.html

Offline phasma

THE DAILY MAIL
Conspiracy fever: As rumours swell that the government staged 7/7, victims' relatives call for a proper inquiry
By Sue Reid

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1197419/Conspiracy-fever-As-rumours-swell-government-staged-7-7-victims-relatives-proper-inquiry.html
Bloody Brilliant !!!
Tried to damage us and ended up shooting themselves in the foot by the look of it !
Opened up a whole can of worms - and better still its in the msm so more people will see it !

Offline phasma

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2009/06/the_conspiracy_files_77.html
The Conspiracy Files: 7/7
Mike Rudin | 08:53 AM, Wednesday, 24 June 2009

The bombings on 7 July 2005, which killed 56 people and injured 784, England's worst terrorist atrocity, are the subject of one of the most difficult programmes in the Conspiracy Files series. Difficult because it is still an understandably sensitive subject for survivors and relatives of victims.

But I also think it is important to investigate the conspiracy theories that continue to develop around 7 July attacks, because they play on the fears of the Muslim community and spread a highly divisive and damaging message. The programme carefully and analytically works through the allegations and the evidence to separate fact from fiction.

There have been three official reports into the bombings. However, a host of internet films continue to scrutinise every word and every picture for signs of a hidden truth.

The programme, to be shown on BBC Two at 9pm on Tuesday 30 June shows that on one occasion one sceptic was right and spotted a significant error in the Home Office narrative. The government had to apologise for suggesting in a report, nearly a year after the attacks, that the four bombers had boarded a train which had actually been cancelled.

However, crucially the government insists the bombers were still able to get to London on time, because they caught an earlier train, which was delayed leaving Luton.

Internet videos question the official account, suggesting the British government has deceived people into thinking four suicide bombers carried out the attacks. Some go even further and allege the British government was involved.

The latest Conspiracy Files programme films one notorious conspiracy video being played at the Birmingham Central Mosque and sees first hand how conspiracy theories have found favour among some Muslims.

One opinion poll by Gfk NOP for Channel 4, two years after 7 July attacks, found that around a quarter of British Muslims questioned thought the government or MI5 were involved in the bombings.

Rachel North, who survived the bomb on the Piccadilly line, tells the programme that the conspiracy theories need to be countered for that very reason:

"If people in mosques think that the Government is so antagonistic towards them that they're actually willing to frame them for a monstrous crime they didn't commit what does that do to levels of trust? That is a problem for the government and for everybody in this country."
Brian Paddick, who was Metropolitan Police Deputy Assistant Commissioner at the time of 7 July 2005, argues it is important to counteract the conspiracy theories:

"Programmes like this may be very controversial but hopefully there will be people in the police service and in the security service and in government who will realize how important conspiracy theories are. And how important it is to try and prevent further atrocities that every attempt is made to try and counteract them."
Mike Rudin is series producer of The Conspiracy Files. The Conspiracy Files: 7/7
is on Tuesday 30 June at 9pm on BBC Two.

Bookmark with: del.icio.us | Digg | Newsvine | NowPublic | Reddit - What's this?
CommentsSign inYou need to sign in to contribute to this page. If you're new to BBC Blogs, creating your membership is quick and easy.

Previous Next 1. At 09:16am on 24 Jun 2009, U14046943 wrote:
"But I also think it is important to investigate the conspiracy theories that continue to develop around 7 July attacks, because they play on the fears of the Muslim community"

The BBC needs to stop doing things because the Muslim community may be scared/offended.

It is offensive to millions of people that the BBC insists on doing so.

Complain about this comment

2. At 09:29am on 24 Jun 2009, kaybraes
This comment was removed because the moderators found it broke the House Rules.

3. At 09:41am on 24 Jun 2009, hackerjack wrote:
The BBC needs to stop doing things because the Muslim community may be scared/offended.

---------

Actually I would rather the BBC DID do it, they are pretty much the only option available who are well funded enough to do a thorough job on the investigation but also non-commercial enough not to have to 'sex up' the program in order to generate ratings.

It is of interest to many millions in the UK, not just Muslims.

4. At 09:43am on 24 Jun 2009, tengearbatbike wrote:
I thought the tone of the article was that they didn't want to offend the victims, which I think is fully justified and a commendable attitude.

In terms of offending religious communities, I personally couldn't care less- this isn't just aimed at Islam, but anyone dumb enough to fall for one fiction will inevitably fall for more. I think the incidence of religious people who beleive ridiculous theories (Catholics and holocaust denial, every religion and that silly book about the Elders of Zion etc etc ad infinitum) is more than a little disturbing. No more disturbing than beleiving in transubstantiation, flying horses or reincarnation though.

5. At 09:57am on 24 Jun 2009, ynda20

6. At 11:18am on 24 Jun 2009, Secratariat wrote:
Is there any chance you're going to mention the coincidence that on both 9/11 & 7/7 the respective governments were engaged in training simulations that matched the actual "terrorist atrocity" in almost every single detail ?
Seems an important point that the officials were quite happy to overlook.

kaybraes:
"The Muslim community is the offender in this case, not the British people ; the bombing was carried out by Muslims in the name of Islam."

This is one of the most ignorant & offensive things I've ever read in response to 7/7, it may well be a lack of clarity in what you've said but it comes across like you want to blame the whole Muslim community for the events of that day.

The Muslim community is not and was not the offender that day, a handful of individuals who happened to be Muslim were (if you believe the official story).
Laying the blame on the whole Muslim community is the equivalent of blaming all Europeans for the Holocaust.
It is this type of ignorant statement, and the hatred that lies behind it, that needs eradicating from our society and I find your whole statement to be typical of the self-pitying White Europeans we get moaning about all subjects these days.

7. At 12:21pm on 24 Jun 2009, forthblue

8. At 12:57pm on 24 Jun 2009, Secratariat wrote:
forthblue:

"Why are Muslims unhappy here?"

Who said they were ?
I've got lots of Muslim friends and they're all happy here, how about you try making friends with some and finding out what they actually think instead of believing the lies & propaganda peddled by the tabloid press & BNP.

"Freedom of religious expression is permitted, compulsory conversion is not."

None of my Muslim friends have ever tried to convert me to Islam, I've been invited to various religious events and have enjoyed taking part in them just as I have Christian and Jewish events that I've attended but at no time did anyone ever try to convert me.
The Church of England puts far more effort into trying to convert people to Christianity with their religious schools etc than the Muslim community do.

"If I was that unhappy living in a country the answer would be to go and live with one that agrees more with my viewpoint."

Britain has a rich tradition of people standing up for what they believe in and using the democratic system to try to make changes to the way the country is run. I have yet to experience any Muslim trying to make Britain an Islamic state or trying to implement Sharia law though. Many of my Muslim friends parents came to Britain to escape Theocratic oppression and they and their children are not trying to bring it in here now that they have got away from it.

"So instead of trying to spread fear and terror why not go and live in one of those or other Islamic nations."

Very few Muslims are trying to spread fear and terror, most of them just want to get on with their lives and don't really care what you or anyone else believes, just like the rest of us.
It is you who is trying to spread fear & terror with your paranoid delusions and baseless lies.

How do you think a British Muslim would feel reading statements such as yours ?

Many of my Muslim friends have been living in fear for the last eight years, they feel they are being blamed for something they have no influence over and no responsibility for by people who can only ever see the colour of their skin and the religion they observe.
People like you who would twist their beliefs and use the statements of others to condemn them.
On several occasions since 9/11 I've been to friends' homes and businesses to help clear up the damage caused by mindless idiots who would blame all Muslims for the actions of a handful of individuals they've never met & have no influence over. Statements like yours only serve to inflame the brain-dead and incite them to commit further crimes against innocent people and you are therefore only continuing the cycle of violence and hatred that the rest of us are trying to break.

Replace the word Muslim with the word Jew and your statement would read like the paranoid ramblings of a Nazi from 1930s Germany.

Just like the German Jews from that time, most British Muslims have far more to fear from us than we do from them.

9. At 1:13pm on 24 Jun 2009, forthblue wrote:
No matter what the religion or cause blowing people up is hardly going to endear them to your viewpoint is it? I personally think religion is the biggest source of trouble to humanity in history and as long as people cling to their outdated beliefs, this type of thing will continue. Nice liberal point of view dissection of my last point Secretariat. Shame it is all founded om a false premise though. In fundametalist Islam all infidels are to be disposed of. Hardly a tolerant religion is it? Since that is what the terrorists are fighting on behalf of, I really do not fancy that idea at all.

10. At 1:18pm on 24 Jun 2009, goldCaesar wrote:

It is offensive to millions of people that the BBC insists on doing so.
========

If they didn't want to risk offending muslims then they wouldn't broadcast the programme at all, after all, according the article it seems the programme is concentrating on the minority of muslims who believe the conspiracies, as well as the usual online forums.

I suspect that while the programme will find small groups of radicals who use 7/7 as evidence of an anti-islamic conspiracy there will also those who cannot bring themselves to believe that their religous brethren could carry out a random attack against innocents (and fellow muslims).

I would also imagine that the vast majority of 7/7 conspiracists are not muslims but those who are also convinced 9/11 and global warming are also conspiracies. experience has told me that the vast majority of these will never change their opinion, regardless of what evidence is presented to the contrary.

i look forwards to the programme.

11. At 2:29pm on 24 Jun 2009, Secratariat wrote:
forthblue:

"I personally think religion is the biggest source of trouble to humanity in history"

No, that would be greed. Religion is just an excuse given by those in positions of power to convince the masses that what they're doing is righteous.
Religion on a personal level is not a bad thing and the idea that getting rid of religion will solve all of our problems is ridiculous, people always will find reasons to hate each other and until we rid ourselves of the "them and us" mentality there will never be Peace.
This isn't a matter of self interested bias either, I do not belong to any organised religion.

"Shame it is all founded om a false premise though. In fundametalist Islam all infidels are to be disposed of."

What is "fundamentalist Islam" ?
How many of the worlds Muslims are "fundamentalist" ?
You're making over-simplified generalisations that simply are not true.
The Quran specifically states that non-Muslims should be protected if they live in a Muslim country.
Have you ever read the Quran or even spoken to a Muslim about their beliefs ?

The idea that all Muslims, or even all "fundamentalist" Muslims share the exact same beliefs and interpretations of the Quran is yet another fallacy.
No two Muslims have the same interpretation of Islam just as no two Christians share the same interpretations of Christianity, it's only those who wish to spread fear and hatred that try to give the idea that they do.

If you want to talk of tolerance then try casting your eye over your own intolerant statement, as the Bible says: You notice the splinter in their eye while ignoring the plank in yours.

How exactly do you know what all "terrorists" are fighting for ?

Read the interviews given by many of the Majors & Generals who've been dealing with detainees in Iraq & Afghanistan and they'll tell you that the people we're fighting against are, for the most part, not fighting for religious reasons but because they are angered by the continuing colonial attitudes and actions of certain Western nations.

From a recent interview in the Independent:
""The reason why foreign fighters joined al-Qa'ida in Iraq was overwhelmingly because of abuses at Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib and not Islamic ideology," says Major Matthew Alexander, who personally conducted 300 interrogations of prisoners in Iraq."

Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/torture-it-probably-killed-more-americans-than-911-1674396.html

You are living in a state of self imposed ignorance where you have sought the easiest answer possible to explain something, just as those with faith cling on to the idea that it is all God, so too do you cling on to the false idea that "it's all religion".
In fact, it is all greed, and those in positions of power are just using religion as a method to divide and conquer the people of the world for their own ends.

Our politicians have been trying their hardest to paint our nations as innocent victims of the Muslim world since 9/11 when nothing could be further from the truth.
Look at the Dictators we've supported over the years, The Shah in Iran, the Al Sauds in Saudi Arabia, Saddam Hussein until he decided he'd had enough of doing what he was told.
All of them, and many more, have been supported by the UK & US governments for decades. While we talk of freedom and democracy we support some of the most brutal regimes the world has ever seen and, for the most part, it is these hypocritical policies that have caused these attacks on our nations as people are sick of living in oppressive regimes so that we in the West can enjoy the fruits of their labour & the resources of their nations.

But you can go on believing it's all the fault of the Muslims and this vicious cycle will continue and all of the worlds children will suffer the consequences.

12. At 2:31pm on 24 Jun 2009, deamon138 wrote:
"Why does the BBC feel it is required to pander to the M uslim community ?"

It takes a special kind of backwards of logic to think that debunking a myth held by 25% of British Muslims is somehow pandering to Muslims.

My comment is disagreeing with you. You might even say it's debunking your comment. Does that mean I'm pandering to you?

"The Muslim community is the offender in this case, not the British people"

Of the four terrorists who carried out the bombings, 3 were born and raised in Britain, and 1 was born in Jamaica, before taking up British citizenship when he was little. It is not true to say that the "Muslim community" and the "British people" are somehow separate, there are many British Muslims in this country, and as I have just shown, 4 were involved in 7/7. There is nothing in the term "Muslim" that says they can't be British, all it says is who or what they worship. That's all.

"Why is the BBC attempting to raise doubts in the minds of the population about who carried out the attack and why it was carried out."

The program is debunking the conspiracy. How does debunking raise doubts?

"should be condemned out of hand , rather than being justified as a fault of the victims."

And you got the idea that the BBC is blaming the victims from where exactly?

13. At 2:34pm on 24 Jun 2009, rexel123 wrote:
It is amazing how so many people try to turn any discussion which happens to mention Muslims into a discussion into how we should blame Muslims for everything. Just a bit of advice, if you are going to do this then don't make stupid mistakes such as suggesting British people and Muslims are two separate groups, many people follow Islam and also consider themselves British. Also, being Muslim does NOT make you a terrorist any more so than being Catholic. It is pathetic idiots who believe that stuff that are destroying the country.

Anyway, as to this particular subject I do not see it as pandering to any particular group of people. Whether or not you believe any conspiracy to do with 7/7 (and a surprising amount of people of various backgrounds do believe) you should be pleased to see that offical statements are just being accepted and alternative explanations are considered, it all ties in with our "freedom". Conspiracy theory programmes on TV can often be dismissed as cheap entertainment but if done right they can provide a good public service.

I will watch this programme not because I happen to think the authorities are lying but because I will be interested to learn more about the views of other people regarding the subject. I have found previous Conspiracy Files episodes to be interesting even though conspiracy theorists will inevitably say the programme was biased and is simply covering up the truth, maybe this time it is, I look forward to watching the episode and deciding for myself.

14. At 3:07pm on 24 Jun 2009, kaybraes wrote:
I did not as it seems, intend to blame the whole muslim community for the bombing, though it may have come out that way, what I meant was that the offenders were wholly from the muslim community and therefore the onus is on the muslim community to rectify the situation, not on the rest of the population to make special overtures to the community which may in fact be harbouring more of the same potentially murderous thugs; misguidedly allowing religious allegiance (as in Ireland during the troubles ) to shield the perpetrators and planners of such atrocities. Neither the rest of the population nor the security forces has any way of reaching into these communities where it is in fact a " closed shop " as far as information on terrorist activity is concerned either through fear of reprisal or just an unwillingness to become involved.

15. At 3:12pm on 24 Jun 2009, Isenhorn wrote:
#8,
'This is one of the most ignorant & offensive things I've ever read in response to 7/7, it may well be a lack of clarity in what you've said but it comes across like you want to blame the whole Muslim community for the events of that day'

How typical! Just mention something negative about Muslims and a split second later somebody gets offended! Now all we need is an imam to start calling for a wolrd-wide 'day of anger'. I do not know whether the Muslims community supports terrorism, but Muslims do seem to be most easily offended by anything nowadays.

16. At 3:24pm on 24 Jun 2009, get-real wrote:
I hope this programme will be interviewing the distinguished writer Nafeez Ahmed whose book The London Bombings: An Independent Inquiry (Duckworth) raises many disturbing questions about the atrocity.

17. At 3:25pm on 24 Jun 2009, Elysiumfire wrote:
Kaybraes: "The Muslim community is the offender in this case..." I'm sorry, Kay, but that is a very obnoxious statement. Are we to blame all Christians for the witch burnings of earlier centuries, or perhaps even, the Inquisition? The offenders (or patsies) were individual persons aligned to the Muslim cause by both religious and ideological zeal. You cannot blame carteblanche a whole people or nation on the actions of individuals. Then again, your statement could be taken as an attempt to derail comments to the conspiratorial tone of the 7/7 bombings.

After doing research for myself, the conclusion I have drawn (but subject to change) is that the 7/7 attacks became good 'PR' for the reasons on the so-called 'War On Terror', particularly at a time when criticism of the war was reaching ever increasing vociferous levels. Bear in mind that the Iraq invasion was based utterly on lies, obsfucation, and corporate interests, all hiding behind the cause of fighting terrorism.

Coincidences of similarities between the attacks of 9/11 and 7/7 are alarming and most certainly thought-provoking. One such coincidence is that on days of both attacks, emergency services were already in place before the attacks took place holding supposed drills on the type of scenarios that actually transpired. The point of conspiracies is that they draw needed attention to the scenario of the conspiracy itself, and that they seek to provoke investigation into who ultimately benefits from the attack?

The wider picture (of which the attacks are a part of) is an incredibly nightmarish vision of a move to Corporate Totalitarianism on a global scale...and it is still unfolding, especially so whilst most of the population sleep their accepting way into its grip. This programme, will I expect seek to paint the conspiracy as being nothing more than the warped thoughts of fringe extremists, disgruntled with the government. An attempt to discredit and whitewash over the concerns and alarm of those whom are investigating the attacks. It is very important to use the faculty of discernment when doing the research, and there are plenty of people out there who are doing just that.

Always bear in mind that these events are not unconnected, but are pieces in the global jigsaw of a world being steered towards a corporate ideology that if shown in full crystal clarity would frighten the living daylights out of the people. Quiet though...the people sleep a uneasy and disquieting dream, best not to awake them to the truth, they could not take it.

More available via link !

Offline Scootle

THE DAILY MAIL
By Sue Reid

Wow ... that's awesome... the comment ratings speak for themselves

This conspiracy theory is quite plainly wrong and some muslim leaders are using this to foment hatred towards Britain. I wonder why they aren't being arrested and charged for promoting racial hatred - no such luck. For example the time of the train at Luton is a non-starter. How many times have readers here caught a train, when services are disrupted, and it turns out to be an earlier train which has been delayed. This happens all the time. If this train was 23 minutes late then it doesn't follow it would be 23 minutes late at Kings Cross, trains often make up a few minutes if they are running late. The sensationalism of all these claims is ridiculous.

Sadly though the government did nothing to quell these theories with an incompetent and shoddy enquiry into 7/7. The only way of putting these rumours and untruths to rest is a public inquiry before this all gets out of hand and another group of deluded and hateful young men decide to wreak havoc on us all again.

- Jim Donnelly, Nottingham, England, 04/7/2009 07:48 Rating   -478

---

As with the lunatics and conspiracy theory nuts who continue to trot out the lie that the US Government was responsible for 9/11.
Now the same lunatics are now saying that the UK Government is responsible for 7/7.
This is shameful and only adds grist to the Ismamic extremists.
This sort of lie is shameful beyond description.

- Howard Leech, Lancaster UK, 04/7/2009 08:32  Rating   -645

---

Both 9/11 and 7/7 enquiries should be reopened with full transparancy and an fully independent body of ajudicators. There are far too many discrepancies in both occurences and too much hush hush to be convincing.
- Jim SA, Centurion S. Africa, 04/7/2009 08:10  Rating   608
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job

Century of Manipulation

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
What the banker-owned political establishment is either too stupid or too arrogant to realize is that, the more they bombard the public with these endless "hit pieces," the more they come across -- in the eyes of the very masses they're trying so desperately to fool and deceive -- as someone who "protests too much."

The more you mindlessly exclaim, "Pay no attention to that conspiracy behind the curtain," NWO, the more you make people want to look behind that curtain.

So to all you intellectual whores who lovingly serve the criminal, parasitic "global elite," by all means, keep those ridiculous hit pieces coming! If there's one thing we can rely on, it's that you're way too arrogant not to.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Scootle

Daniel Obachike reviews the Conspiracy Files piece.
http://www.the4thbomb.com/bbc-conspiracy-files-review/

I watched the documentary with interest as initially I’d been the first person the BBC approched in 2007, before J7 passed on it when hearing of their arch nemesis Rachel North’s involvement. That left Nick Kollerstrom. I expected to get some kind of coverage but as an eye witness survivor with a different opinion to Rachel North and the government that just about ruled me out. With the blanket media ban imposed by Evans in 2007 I suppose the BBC couldn’t take the risk of bringing me to wider public attention.

One glaring omission from CF2 was the bandaged man who appeared at 2 bombing aftermaths, Piccadily and Tavistock square, led from one to the next by 2 intelligence operatives.

Does the BBC’s hachet job on the truth movement cripple it? It’s being stifled enough by the “Glamour kids” running it on behalf of you know who, focusing on every fleeting protest or point of public scrutiny as a means to embed themselves as anti-establishment. But personally I believe the BBC documentary only entrenches many of the misgivings people have about 7/7

The BBC doc never explained the bandaged man

So apparently the BBC did interview him ... interesting how they left him out.
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job

Century of Manipulation

Mike Philbin

Vanessa Thorpe, arts and media correspondent
The Observer, Guardian.co.uk
Sunday 14 January 2007

The BBC has dropped a politically sensitive drama it was making about the killing of Jean Charles de Menezes by members of Scotland Yard's firearms squad.

The move has distressed members of the innocent Brazilian's family and enraged Katy Jones, the docu-drama's award-winning producer.

'I am extraordinarily disappointed, more than anything for the family. It was devastating for them. We had been told by the BBC it was the most important television commission of the year,' said Jones, who, with Jimmy McGovern, made Hillsborough and Sunday.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2007/jan/14/bbc.jeancharlesdemenezes

Offline Stan

THE DAILY MAIL
By Sue Reid

"Rachel North, a 39-year-old strategy director who survived the King's Cross Tube bombing, adds: 'We need a public inquiry. It was the public, after all, not the politicians, who were attacked. Let the public know what risks they run and tell them why there are those living among them who seek to kill for an ideal.'"

Well said for once. It's disgusting that we have to beg these crooks for an investigation we rightfully deserve. Just who do they think they are?

And I love the way the Telegraph continues this line that opposing views are dangerous and fuelling Muslim (read Extremist) hate. If the authoritahs would just answer the bloody questions with a proper investigation this wouldn't be a problem. At least not for those who seek the truth.

Wow ... that's awesome... the comment ratings speak for themselves

Yeah, I just noticed that. Great job, truthertrolls.  ;D

Offline Stan

Vanessa Thorpe, arts and media correspondent
The Observer, Guardian.co.uk
Sunday 14 January 2007

The BBC has dropped a politically sensitive drama it was making about the killing of Jean Charles de Menezes by members of Scotland Yard's firearms squad.

Oh we can't have sympathy for a guy who was ruthlessly murdered by the state. I used to respect the BBC growing up but my eyes are fully open to them now.

Offline matrixcutter

What the banker-owned political establishment is either too stupid or too arrogant to realize is that, the more they bombard the public with these endless "hit pieces," the more they come across -- in the eyes of the very masses they're trying so desperately to fool and deceive -- as someone who "protests too much."

The more you mindlessly exclaim, "Pay no attention to that conspiracy behind the curtain," NWO, the more you make people want to look behind that curtain.

So to all you intellectual whores who lovingly serve the criminal, parasitic "global elite," by all means, keep those ridiculous hit pieces coming! If there's one thing we can rely on, it's that you're way too arrogant not to.
Or maybe a mass awareness of the criminality of the powers that be is actually part of the agenda.  We know that the MoD releasd a document predicting 30 years of riots, which have already started and are due to escalate next year:

April 13, 2007 Alan Watt blurb
"Pathocrats' Conspiracy AGENDA for Upcoming Generation (from Ministry of Defence)" - mp3 - transcript
Watt discusses a document released by the Ministry of Defense, mentioned in The Guardian, which discusses a brainchipped population by 2035, "flashmobs", revolutionary middle classes, and the possible use of neutron bombs on the population.

Someone has made a video corresponding to this blurb.

-----

Michael A. Hoffman II discussed the theory that we are living in the age of the Revelation of the Method in his book Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare.

See also Revelation of the Method and the Murder of Spirit

EvadingGrid

So apparently the BBC did interview him ... interesting how they left him out.

Simple  ;D

Your not allowed to interview a Spook, you gets a "D-Notice" from Mi5  :o