New 7/7 photos of tube interiors...

Author Topic: New 7/7 photos of tube interiors...  (Read 35896 times)

Offline Scootle

Re: New 7/7 photos of tube interiors...
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2009, 12:19:23 PM »
To be fair he is fighting for justice for the 7/7 survivors ... o wait... he got 100,000 pounds for it ...

And of course the controlled media defends cameron saying "he didn't know who he was"

So basically that article was about associating 7/7 justice campaigners with money hungry gang rapists and defending Cameron ...
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

EvadingGrid

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2009, 12:32:03 PM »
To be fair he is fighting for justice for the 7/7 survivors ... o wait... he got 100,000 pounds for it ...

And of course the controlled media defends cameron saying "he didn't know who he was"

So basically that article was about associating 7/7 justice campaigners with money hungry gang rapists and defending Cameron ...

Sounds about right . . .   ;D

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2009, 01:29:46 PM »
After escaping my follower from the cinema (dont ask) by jumping off the bus into a taxi (very james bond) i as usual decided to preach to the taxi driver who was captive and being paid to listen as far as i was concerned ! He said he saw that tv program and before that he had no idea and asked me all kinds, i sent him to J7 and here. I think they kinda opened up a can of worms with this thing. People who were clueless before are now starting to take note. This has to be good !
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

EvadingGrid

« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2009, 01:36:26 PM »
After escaping my follower from the cinema (don't ask) by jumping off the bus into a taxi (very James bond) i as usual decided to preach to the taxi driver who was captive and being paid to listen as far as i was concerned ! He said he saw that TV program and before that he had no idea and asked me all kinds, i sent him to J7 and here. I think they kinda opened up a can of worms with this thing. People who were clueless before are now starting to take note. This has to be good !

Such is the distrust of Govt that as soon as they protest there innocence many will assume guilt. I think they factored that in and they were giving free prime time publicity to the theory.

My conclusion is that we must be more successfully than we think. They have decided that the cat is out of the proverbail bag and they have nothing to loose despite the adage "no such thing as bad publicity"

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2009, 01:58:45 PM »
You could be right. I wonder if cameron or someone is gonna release all the cats from the bag or something?
Or they just know that the truth s getting out more , and less ppl are buying into their crap ! They didnt have their story as water tight as they hoped most likely !!! Or maybe they figured that no one would question them to start with and when they realised we were doubting them it was a case of slamming the gates shut after the horses bolted  !
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

EvadingGrid

« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2009, 01:59:23 PM »
You could be right. I wonder if cameron or someone is gonna release all the cats from the bag or something?
Or they just know that the truth s getting out more , and less ppl are buying into their crap ! They didnt have their story as water tight as they hoped most likely !!! Or maybe they figured that no one would question them to start with and when they realised we were doubting them it was a case of slamming the gates shut after the horses bolted  !

;D

Offline Philip King

« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2009, 02:52:02 AM »
But there's still more horses in the corall waiting to escape!

Offline Philip King

« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2009, 04:15:06 AM »
Just going off course for a second.  What the F**c is the deal with the BBC and SKY telling us that we should now expect mass carnage in Afghanistan as a routine daily event.  Ba*tards!!!!

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2009, 11:25:00 AM »
Just going off course for a second.  What the F**c is the deal with the BBC and SKY telling us that we should now expect mass carnage in Afghanistan as a routine daily event.  Ba*tards!!!!

source, link?

perhaps they can no longer hide the real numbers, it is at least in the thousands if not tens of thousands (besides the million plus civilian deaths in the three illegal wars)
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Philip King

« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2009, 06:20:43 PM »

BBC news 24 and Sky News U.K. rolling news stories 10th & 11th july 09

http://www.yournewz.com/similar/11935350/2009/07/11/category=0/source=0/0/Climbing+toll+raises+British+doubts+on+Afghanistan+++++(AP)

I just find it offensive that they're telling us to just get used to it.

Offline Ghost in the Machine

« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2009, 11:11:18 PM »
Im no expert but it looks like the explosion came from underneath the cab... then again im not al quada expert  ::)

Offline Philip King

« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2009, 11:51:07 PM »
Im no expert but it looks like the explosion came from underneath the cab... then again im not al quada expert  ::)

...and you don't need to be!