The best youtube video on chemtrails so far...

Author Topic: The best youtube video on chemtrails so far...  (Read 5766 times)

Offline aswedie DOTCOM

• AS WE DIE
The best youtube video on chemtrails so far...
« on: June 23, 2009, 10:45:24 pm »
is on dailymotion. a little long, but great pics and some good voiceovers. we gotta stop this...

http://www.dailymotion.com/gasmasklove/video/15444126

Offline g1rlg0ne

• Charly
Re: The best youtube video on chemtrails so far...
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 11:08:48 pm »
I think out of all the things I've learned from "hanging out" with you guys on these forums, Chemtrails are still the thing that make me cry, what makes my blood boil, what makes me want to scream and scratch the eyes out of the people who put this into place. I still haven't come any closer to figuring out how to fight back against them.
People don't care. They just don't. Even when their kids get sick randomly in the middle of the summer they don't question the lines in the sky. Are they really that oblivious? I mean seriously.
And I don't buy the explanation of the rainbows around the sun as being a "rare phenomenon." I've seen at least five in the last month. Yet many people I know will stick with that "science" they were brainwashed with that says they are . Ugh it makes me so sick!!! AHHH!  >:( Don't they look up and realize that that rainbow NEVER would have been there if the PLANES HADN'T BEEN THERE?!?!?!
CIRRUS CLOUDS MY ARSE!

...apologies for shouting.

Offline Unintelligable Name

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 11:12:00 pm »
Chemtrails are still the thing that make me cry, what makes my blood boil, what makes me want to scream and scratch the eyes out of the people who put this into place.

I agree with that. Seems people I talk to are the in the same boat -- they can consider 9/11 being an inside job, or the Government wanting to microchip everyone... but when it comes to Chemtrails they find that idea to horrorfying and or ridiculous.

To acknowledge that the very air we breath is being sprayed with who knows what, but we can say at least Aluminum and Barium, is really in it's own league.

Perhaps because there were never any movies about it that planted the seed...

Offline g1rlg0ne

• Charly
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 11:17:45 pm »
And I can't see how they can be SO FRICKIN BLIND when they're talking about geo engineering to stop global warming. I know a geo engineer and he's never even heard of the idea although he agrees that it's a bad one!
People honestly believe that this is a new concept; that it's never been tested. Little do they know they're already desensitized and open to accepting this bllsht without the bat of an eyelash.

Offline vCFy7W3SFb

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 11:25:26 pm »
pretty good. i'm going to volunteer for the abbotsford airshow this august so i'll be asking as many questions to the pilots about the chemtrails as i can.

Offline g1rlg0ne

• Charly
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 11:25:11 am »
Ooo, that's a good idea.
Blue Angels? I gotta tell you, I hate CTs, but there is something about the Blue Angels and the other planes in the air shows! My grandfather was a pilot in air shows; it must be in my blood.
Keep us posted!

Offline vCFy7W3SFb

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 04:57:06 pm »
Yes, I love the blue angels, way more exciting than our pathetic snowbirds. But i really hated that pro-us propaganda they played on the speakers it was like something from team america world police 'the us of a is spreading democracy across the world in the form of smart bombs and hit squads'

Offline Committed

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2009, 02:30:23 pm »
I feel the same way girlgone.  F'n pisses me off to no end.  I feel helpless as they spray their shit over my head, f'n bastards. 

The only thing one can do is keep your body healthy.  Keep your immune system as strong as possible.  Don't eat junk, eat fresh, raw, organics when possible.  Cut out the dairy, sweets, soda and processed foods.  Chelate the metals out of your body.  Detox yourself.  Get the flouride out of your drinking water.  Add iodine.  Drink lots of clean, pure water.  Take fish oil or better yet, krill oil for healthy omega 3's and 6's.  There's lots you can do health wise to combat this shit.  And of course, wake up the herd.
General Douglas MacArthur:
"I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within."

www.oathkeepers.org

Offline g1rlg0ne

• Charly
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2009, 08:21:26 pm »
I never expected such a change in my lifestyle.
I've done just about all of those things, successfully eliminating fluoride, aspartame, and HFCS from my diet! Growing my own food (learning how to make good use of my food processor), using essential oils, taking vitamins...and yes! I've even thrown in some orgonite just in case it does really work lol... I'm healthier and happier than I've ever been before.

Offline Committed

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2009, 06:28:00 pm »
I never expected such a change in my lifestyle.
I've done just about all of those things, successfully eliminating fluoride, aspartame, and HFCS from my diet! Growing my own food (learning how to make good use of my food processor), using essential oils, taking vitamins...and yes! I've even thrown in some orgonite just in case it does really work lol... I'm healthier and happier than I've ever been before.

Hey, good for you.  I'm curious about the orgonite though.  Been reading about it lately.  Have everything laying around to build some, except the crystals.  Have to admit I'm skeptical, but then againg there's so much that we don't understand.  I just recently found out about scalar technologies.  Holy crap, that's some wild stuff. Guess I just need to make some of those things and try them myself.
General Douglas MacArthur:
"I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within."

www.oathkeepers.org

Offline Unintelligable Name

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2009, 08:19:52 pm »
I'm curious about the orgonite though.  Been reading about it lately.  Have everything laying around to build some, except the crystals.  Have to admit I'm skeptical, but then againg there's so much that we don't understand.  I just recently found out about scalar technologies.  Holy crap, that's some wild stuff. Guess I just need to make some of those things and try them myself.

My take: Chemtrails are metal dust that no crystal is going to repel with it's magical power. Nothing wrong with arts and crafts and maybe a little peace of mind though, so go for it.

Offline g1rlg0ne

• Charly
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2009, 01:49:04 am »
Yeah and I think the peace/piece of mind is key with orgonite.
If you think it works, then it does...  ???

I dunno...a little piece buried underneath the cell tower around the corner isn't going to hurt anything. Also I did notice that after a few nights with orgonite on the night table my fiance and I became restless. It wasn't until I brought it back upstairs did our sleep patterns return to normal. I think that's pretty weird.

And in regards to scalar technology! Some will say they are just gravity waves...but trust me when you see a real gravity wave you will know you are looking at one. Scalar waves appear to be way more common and frequent, (as are the 22 degree circumhorizon whatever they're called rainbows) and their appearance just screams HAARP (to me). Ya, that's my comment: "Oh look, they're HAARPin' us today,  Babe."
There was one day not too long ago I took my pup to the park right on the lake. I had very clear view of the entire sky in all directions and I noticed that the HAARP clouds ended right above our heads on the edge of Seattle on Lake Washington and stretched as far south as I could see and just a bit north, and as far west as I could see. It felt like being boxed in with radiation, and it seemed intentional. Many times I am beside myself with this stuff. I've nearly driven off the road due to complete distraction from disbelief of the junk coming out of the planes. I recently went camping and was shocked to see what was flying around in the air when my flashlight beamed through the night. It's heartbreaking.

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2009, 05:03:24 pm »
Cut out the dairy

Diet fail. Pasteurized, homogenized milk from confined cows is bad for you. Untreated milk from pastured cows is one of the best things you can consume:

Campaign for Real Milk: realmilk.com     -      raw-milk-facts.com