The Mystery Of Molech (Parts I-IV)

Author Topic: The Mystery Of Molech (Parts I-IV)  (Read 44148 times)

Offline OwlMan

• "Who-WHO will watch The Watchmen"?
    • The OwlMan Channel
Re: The Mystery Of Molech (Parts I-IV)
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2009, 08:12:05 AM »
I wonder if anyone infiltrated this year ?

I don't think it starts until July 6th, and goes through to July 29th (Give or take),but we'll see if anyone does...But hopefully everyone understands my "Satire" (Just like the "WANTED: Bohemian Grove Infiltrators" article was meant to be,that was recently featured on infowars.com)...I am not advising anyone to "actually" try that (Especially since they beefed up security since Alex Jones and Mike Hanson "Crashed" the grove "party".lol)...I express it best at the end of "The Mystery Of Molech IV" where I challenge the "Bohemians" (Illuminati) to allow some qualified cameramen (or women) from the "Truth Movement" (Or even "MSM") to film the entire three weeks that they are there...I mean...if it's all just "Fun and Games"...Then why not let the WHOLE WORLD "enjoy" this "play"...
OwlMan
I WILL USE THEIR OWN SYMBOL TO STRIKE FEAR INTO THEIR HEARTS! So that wherever "They" (NWO) may be.When they hear the "Screech" or "Who-Who" of the Owl...They will be reminded of me...OwlMan...(Who TRULY stands for The People) and they won't know if it's "just" an "owl",or ME coming for them..

EvadingGrid

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2009, 09:46:58 AM »
I don't think it starts until July 6th, and goes through to July 29th (Give or take),but we'll see if anyone does...But hopefully everyone understands my "Satire" (Just like the "WANTED: Bohemian Grove Infiltrators" article was meant to be,that was recently featured on infowars.com)...I am not advising anyone to "actually" try that (Especially since they beefed up security since Alex Jones and Mike Hanson "Crashed" the grove "party".lol)...I express it best at the end of "The Mystery Of Molech IV" where I challenge the "Bohemians" (Illuminati) to allow some qualified cameramen (or women) from the "Truth Movement" (Or even "MSM") to film the entire three weeks that they are there...I mean...if it's all just "Fun and Games"...Then why not let the WHOLE WORLD "enjoy" this "play"...
OwlMan

We had a really good chuckle over that article when it was on infowars.
I'm kinda hoping that some one really did take the hint and get inside.

Anyway, it applied pressure on The Grove as they are terrified of the truth getting out.

If only Dark Secrets of Bohemian Grove could get played on a real TV network, especially anywere inside the usa. It would change everything overnight.

PatAndrews

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2009, 05:33:59 PM »
Bump +100

Great work, I finally got a chance to watch the whole thing.  Very nicely done

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2009, 06:03:14 PM »
shit dude, first time i read this thread...

kick ass! stickied!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

luckee1

« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2009, 06:29:59 PM »
OwlMan

YOU Rock!!!

EvadingGrid

« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2009, 06:47:05 PM »
BUMP +1

Come on folks,
have you not seen this ?

Illuminati Mini Documentary 2

Comments please !

PatAndrews

« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2009, 06:59:23 PM »
BUMP +1

Come on folks,
have you not seen this ?

Illuminati Mini Documentary 2

Comments please !

Another great vid, ton of info.  Iced Earth at the end was the icing on the cake for me.   ;D

Offline OwlMan

• The OwlMan Channel
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2009, 07:50:09 PM »
shit dude, first time i read this thread...

kick ass! stickied!

Man I just got up (I'am a real "Night Owl".lol) and I came here to check on this post,and I find not only that it has been "Stickied" (Thank you so much Sane),but also all of these other great comments on here.Thank you ALL so much,I don't know what else to say except that you have made my day (Or rather,my "night")...lol  Peace!

OwlMan

ps.Yeah "Iced Earth" rocks...I catch alot of hell about that sometimes,but I can't help it.I mean listen to them! lol
I WILL USE THEIR OWN SYMBOL TO STRIKE FEAR INTO THEIR HEARTS! So that wherever "They" (NWO) may be.When they hear the "Screech" or "Who-Who" of the Owl...They will be reminded of me...OwlMan...(Who TRULY stands for The People) and they won't know if it's "just" an "owl",or ME coming for them..

Offline OwlMan

• The OwlMan Channel
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2009, 03:08:57 AM »

Bump +100

Great work, I finally got a chance to watch the whole thing.  Very nicely done

I wanted to thank you personally PatAndrews,because I honestly feel that you (And "EvadingGrid" and others as well) giving this thread a "Bump", and even a "Bump +100" helped to get it "Stickied", so that more people will be AWAKENED to the TRUTH about what (IMHO) is REALLY taking place at, "The Bohemian Grove"...And that is what I am all about...

"Who-WHO will watch The Watchmen"?

OwlMan

http://awaken.weebly.com

PatAndrews

« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2009, 10:40:09 AM »

I wanted to thank you personally PatAndrews,because I honestly feel that you (And "EvadingGrid" and others as well) giving this thread a "Bump", and even a "Bump +100" helped to get it "Stickied", so that more people will be AWAKENED to the TRUTH about what (IMHO) is REALLY taking place at, "The Bohemian Grove"...And that is what I am all about...

OwlMan

http://awaken.weebly.com

Not a problem my friend.  The more people who see just what it is these "leaders" of ours believe, maybe it will help them to understand why they do the things they do.

Again, great job, and I look forward to more of your work.

Offline OwlMan

• The OwlMan Channel
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2009, 05:52:10 PM »
Just a quick note to let everyone know that I have totally "Revised" part 4...I mean,a "Bohemian Grove Protest" is really a bad idea (Because of all of the "Occult" loonies you'd run into there holding their own "Rituals".lol),and a "Bohemian Grove CRASH PARTY" would just end up getting someone KILLED! (Even though it was meant to be more of "Satire" than anything else)...lol

So I decided to name this one what it was REALLY all about...And that is My CHALLENGE to the "Bohemians" (Illuminati)... <--- Now with "Blue Text" at the end - instead of the "Red" - which makes it alot easier to read...

(As a side note: I have also taken away any "Plugs" to websites that I do not trust completely...From now on...The ones I "Plug" at the end of this video,are the ONLY ones I will be plugging from now on <-- Except I'll probably be adding Jason Bermas to the list as well...He is starting to grow on me...lol  I have also taken away any "Dates" in the video,so that it would be just as "Relevant" - no matter what year it is - and stand the test of time)...

"The Mystery Of Molech IV - The OwlMan vs The Illuminati"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2_zHv6SOBY

OwlMan

http://molech.weebly.com  <-- I have also updated my "Notice" to all of my visitors on my website(s)...

Offline chrsswtzr

« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2009, 10:24:39 PM »
Just a quick note to let everyone know that I have totally "Revised" part 4...I mean,a "Bohemian Grove Protest" is really a bad idea (Because of all of the "Occult" loonies you'd run into there holding their own "Rituals".lol),and a "Bohemian Grove CRASH PARTY" would just end up getting someone KILLED! (Even though it was meant to be more of "Satire" than anything else)...lol

So I decided to name this one what it was REALLY all about...And that is My CHALLENGE to the "Bohemians" (Illuminati)... <--- Now with "Blue Text" at the end - instead of the "Red" - which makes it alot easier to read...

(As a side note: I have also taken away any "Plugs" to websites that I do not trust completely...From now on...The ones I "Plug" at the end of this video,are the ONLY ones I will be plugging from now on <-- Except I'll probably be adding Jason Bermas to the list as well...He is starting to grow on me...lol  I have also taken away any "Dates" in the video,so that it would be just as "Relevant" - no matter what year it is - and stand the test of time)...

"The Mystery Of Molech IV - The OwlMan vs The Illuminati"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2_zHv6SOBY

OwlMan

http://molech.weebly.com  <-- I have also updated my "Notice" to all of my visitors on my website(s)...

Keep up the great work OwlMan... the videos kick ass!

-Chris

Offline OwlMan

• The OwlMan Channel
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2009, 10:45:20 PM »
Keep up the great work OwlMan... the videos kick ass!

-Chris

Thanks man,that means alot to me...Peace!

OwlMan

Offline phosphene

« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2009, 02:51:43 AM »
cool vids. But Molech is a Bull god, not an Owl god. To this day, I still cannot figure out why AJ got this wrong in his Bohemian Grove video.

"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."--Joshua

Offline Mustard911

« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2009, 05:00:22 AM »
Can you share the full version at http:ConspiracyHub.Com!!

Offline OwlMan

• The OwlMan Channel
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2010, 11:04:38 PM »
I appreciate that Phosphene...

About "Molech"...I explain that on my website...

http://molech.weebly.com/who-exactly-is-molech.html

But in short,you are half right,but you are also half wrong,because these secret societies change their "gods" all the time...They change their names,form,sex,and sometimes even species,and yet they are always talking about the same exact "god"...

For example...The biblical "Enoch"...(The man who walked with God,and was not,for God took him)...

He was also known as "Hermes" to the Greeks,and "Mercury" to the Romans,and "Thoth" to the Egyptians (and He was then symbolized by a baboon),but through all of this,it was still "Enoch" that they were talking about...

Likewise...

Molech IS the Bull,that is his first,and foremost identity (Actually,I believe it to be Satan,but you get my point.lol)...but...The Owl is also among those identities...You might say "Where is it written"? Then I would say,not everything is written down,and when it is (because this is "sacred" to them) it is in some vault in the Vatican Secret Archives,or deep under the Freemasonic lodge 13 blocks from the White House,but more often than not,it is transmitted orally from only the most trusted of members...

Then you might ask..."Then how do YOU know about it? Are YOU a member of a Secret Society"? Then I"d say...No,but there have been once fully trusted members who see the evil within these societies,and they have a change of heart,get touched by God (Who knows) and they leave,and they write books and articles,make documentaries,websites,and they reveal some of their innermost secrets (risking their own lives,and the lives of their family members)...Such a person would have no reason whatsoever to lie to you,because their whole life,the entire meaning of their existence is to speak the truth,to let people know what is really going on in this evil world...

OwlMan

Offline phosphene

« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2010, 11:30:31 PM »
meh. grown men watching a play in a dark forest is kinda weird. But i dont feel threatened by it. There are lots of weird private clubs out there.
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."--Joshua

Offline revolutionary_suicide

« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2010, 12:01:57 AM »
go for it bro! sounds good, and interesting. Im going to youtube to check your previous work now.
for these are the times that try men's souls

Offline teosty

« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2011, 09:31:46 AM »
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119897

check out this crazy discussion we had over here a while back where I was explaining how Lilith is the Screech Owl and Molech is the Bull. Shedim and Lamassu. I also think they perform the satanic ritual there called "the invocation of lilith" lilith is assoicated with human sacrifice and is the screech owl succubus shedu. read the thread to find out more.

hey i might be wrong. but it's still pretty interesting what some ppl have added to that thread on the topic, i suggest checkin er' out. peace. 8)

EvadingGrid

« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2015, 02:52:48 PM »