The Mystery Of Molech (Parts I-IV)

Author Topic: The Mystery Of Molech (Parts I-IV)  (Read 45265 times)

Offline OwlMan

• "Who-WHO will watch The Watchmen"?
    • The OwlMan Channel
The Mystery Of Molech (Parts I-IV)
« on: June 23, 2009, 08:23:08 PM »

"The Mystery Of Molech" (Parts I-IV)

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=CC0CF197A9494843

The Mystery Of Molech...is a ( "Made For YouTube") Documentary that covers the "Owl" like no other before it...

From the superstitious beliefs about the "Owl" from many cultures around the world,to ABC News footage from '1981' that speaks of the "Menacing Looking Owl" at "The Bohemian Grove"...
From cartoons that mention "The Grove" (In relation to "Devil Worship" and HUMAN SACRIFICE!) to how the "Owl" was even incorporated into the landscape around the U.S. Capitol Building...

To how the world's most powerful "Secret Societies" use the "Owl" as their main symbol...

The Mystery Of Molech (The Documentary and The Website) both contain everything you ever wanted to know about "The Bohemian Grove",and the 40' stone "Owl" that they (NWO) call "Molech"! (Or,"the "Owl Of Bohemia")...

http://molech.weebly.com

Note: You can also watch Alex Jones' groundbreaking films "Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove" (The film that awakened me to the TRUTH!), and the powerful "Order Of Death" both for FREE there!

*Including another great film - simply called "MOLECH" - by my friend Mike Miller at "Zoomot Productions"! You can obtain a hard-copy of this powerful film (Which also contains footage from "The Mystery Of Molech") for a small donation,at Pastor Butch Paugh's website...

http://calltodecision.com/

Can you handle the TRUTH about or "Leaders"?

Allow me to play "Morpheus" to your "Neo"...

"I didn't say it would be easy,I just said it would be the TRUTH"! - Morpheus

"Who-WHO will watch The Watchmen"?

OwlMan

Note: It was exactly one year ago today that Alex Jones posted my YouTube Documentary "The Mystery Of Molech" on the #1 TRUTH website on this planet! InfoWars.com...

http://www.infowars.com/the-mystery-of-molech

I WILL USE THEIR OWN SYMBOL TO STRIKE FEAR INTO THEIR HEARTS! So that wherever "They" (NWO) may be.When they hear the "Screech" or "Who-Who" of the Owl...They will be reminded of me...OwlMan...(Who TRULY stands for The People) and they won't know if it's "just" an "owl",or ME coming for them..

Offline OwlMan

• The OwlMan Channel
Re: The Mystery Of Molech (Parts I-IV)
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 07:22:59 AM »
NOTE: I have put up a "DISCLAIMER" on my website that explains this whole "OwlMan" thing (My "Persona"),and I am looking for some "Higher Ups" opinion on this (Even if it's some of the "Global Moderators" here)...I am not "fishing for compliments" or anything like that,I am simply,and humbly, asking for your opinion,and any advice you may have for me about this...

Here is the link...(But I will post the "Disclaimer" here for those who don't like to,or are afraid to click on links in this forum...ie: "Hackers")...

Here is the direct link...

http://molech.weebly.com/owlman.html

Here is the "Disclaimer" in full...

DISCLAIMER: I am only including the above video as a "Play" on my screenname...My internet "Persona"...(And because I did mention the "OwlMan" in my documentary "The Mystery Of Molech".That was the "Myths and Legends" part.The "FACTS" part was at the end,narrated by Jordan Maxwell)...

Alex Jones has stated many times on his nationally syndicated radio show on GCN - "The Alex Jones Show" - that he is usually a very "Quiet,and Low Key" individual,but when he get's "On The Air",he takes on this "Persona",and he get's all "Fired Up",and "Energized" while "Taking on the NWO"! lol

Jesus said "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: by ye therefore Wise as serpents,and harmless as doves" - Matthew 10:16

And...

This is me (As a Christian) doing EXACTLY that! This is my way of finding new and creative ways of proclaiming truth (Just like Mark Dice was doing when he came out as "John Connor",leader of "The Resistance")...

My point? I do NOT believe in a cryptozoological "OwlMan" creature! (I mean..."Anyone who dresses up like a giant - "Owl" - clearly has issues"...lol) Furthermore...I do NOT believe in "UFO's","Aliens" or "Chupachadra's" or any other crap like that...

It's a "Screenname",it's an "Internet Persona" (Like a "Wrestler",it's my "Gimmick")...Nothing more,nothing less...

Most people (Over 97% of them) totally "Get it" (They COMPLETELY understand this,my "Persona"),applaud me for it (And even "Play along" with it.Just read "My Signature Comments" on "TheOwlMan Channel")...But I decided to put this "Disclaimer" up for the 3% of you who don't understand it...

Then again...Maybe I am lying to you to conceal my TRUE identity...Maybe I am using my Ninja Skills,my esoteric KnOWLedge of these "Secret Societies",and my Computer Hacking abilities (On my trusty "The Owl Computer"),to actually FIGHT THE NWO! lol  

Think about it...

Or...Maybe...Just maybe... "I" am THE "OwlMan" (And "MothMan") himself!

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! lol

OwlMan

ps. Just keep in mind that The "OwlMan" thing stays! lol  I mean most people like it,and it has grown on me,and much bigger than I ever anticipated (I honestly think that Mark Dice should have kept up with his "John Connor" persona as well)...It may "Just be a line from a movie" to "some" people...but...it rings absolutely true nevertheless (And I honestly don't think that anyone here could deny the fact that)...

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy"...-Batman

"Theatricallity and deception are POWERFUL agents...You must become MORE THAN A MAN in the mind of your opponent (NWO)" - League Of Shadows/Batman

"Fear,with TERROR...Clouds your senses...It gives you POWER to DISTORT...To CONTROL...KNOW that this POWER could be YOURS"! - League Of Shadows

(Which sounds EXACTLY like these "Secret Societies"...Like the "Illuminati"...and...I am turning,and using their own Symbol,and using their own "Strategies" against THEM for a change!)...
I WILL USE THEIR OWN SYMBOL TO STRIKE FEAR INTO THEIR HEARTS! So that wherever "They" (NWO) may be.When they hear the "Screech" or "Who-Who" of the Owl...They will be reminded of me...OwlMan...(Who TRULY stands for The People) and they won't know if it's "just" an "owl",or ME coming for them..

GakunGak

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 03:51:19 AM »
What I think, personally, is that you are a very talented man. And I applaud you for your videos, they are a masterpiece! But that owl screech at the beginning of the video is just giving me the creeps... ;D
I believe you're doing a great cause and I really like your videos that I sometimes post your vids on my Facebook page....
I would like you to continue to do what you are doing because you are making something positive, something useful for the community. As would Alex say it himself: "I salute you"  ;)

GakunGak

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 04:14:33 AM »
I saw the video, part 4.... Nice touch of music and great video montage..... Man, that sacrifice is sick and twisted beyond anything normal... And those screams...... Spooky.... :)

Offline OwlMan

• The OwlMan Channel
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 05:14:42 AM »
What I think, personally, is that you are a very talented man. And I applaud you for your videos, they are a masterpiece! But that owl screech at the beginning of the video is just giving me the creeps... ;D
I believe you're doing a great cause and I really like your videos that I sometimes post your vids on my Facebook page....
I would like you to continue to do what you are doing because you are making something positive, something useful for the community. As would Alex say it himself: "I salute you"  ;)

Thank you so much GakunGak for your kind words...It's comments like yours that keep me going (Other than this "Drive" in me to help spread the TRUTH and to preserve our FREEDOM)...About the "Screech" in the beginning of my vids...You should have seen the first time I showed one of my vids to my mother,she jumped about a foot out of the chair and screamed "Oh Jesus"! lol I always liked MGM's Lion "roaring" before the movie came on,and I also wanted a "signature" like that...Something that would "Stick with you"...Something that people would never forget...
I will continue (Lord Willing) doing what I do...You have my word on that...Thanks again for your comment (And for your vote),and please,keep up the great work that you are doing as well...I too salute you...Peace!

OwlMan

EvadingGrid

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2009, 10:03:05 AM »
BUMP +1

Come on people, get voting and possibly posting.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2009, 01:36:34 PM »

Ditto
 :o

Offline OwlMan

• The OwlMan Channel
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2009, 10:33:23 PM »
Thank you so much EvadingGrid (Love your screenname!),I can't thank you enough...

I just wanted to tell everyone that with "Internet 2" coming,and the Illuminati about to run all "Truthers" off of the net (Or shut it down completely),then we had all better get busy in burning not only Alex Jones' films (And other great ones like his),but also to start burning popular and informative YouTube videos as well...

I say on my site that someday these videos will be seen as "FORBIDDEN UNDERGROUND VIDEOS"...They will be deemed "Subversive Material" by the "NWO"...(AGAINST THE LAW!)...Don't you want to be one of the "Rebels" that owns a copy of these "Forbidden" videos from the "Glory days of Youtube",and the "Once FREE Internet"? You will be a HERO!

Check out my newly updated website for more information about this...

OwlMan

http://awaken.weebly.com

CarolinaWildcat

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2009, 10:57:22 PM »
BUMP +1

Come on people, get voting and possibly posting.

I had to change my screwtube account.I am not able to log into the last one,even though it is still up(?) Anyway I'll comment here.
I've sen it before but was worth a reveiw.Thanks.

Offline trailhound

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2009, 11:17:59 PM »
 A kid i went to high school with had a grandpa who was a member of a masonic order. When he died he left my friend a gold owl ring. It had a red , i assumed rubies, for eyes. Anyways he wore it into a gas station one day and was confronted by a man who threatened him serious harm if he didnt take it off because he was surely not old enough to have anything to do with it. 

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline OwlMan

• The OwlMan Channel
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2009, 12:47:41 AM »
A kid i went to high school with had a grandpa who was a member of a masonic order. When he died he left my friend a gold owl ring. It had a red , i assumed rubies, for eyes. Anyways he wore it into a gas station one day and was confronted by a man who threatened him serious harm if he didnt take it off because he was surely not old enough to have anything to do with it. 

That is a very interesting story,and I appreciate you sharing it with us here...I would actually love to have a ring like that! lol I do wear a necklace with an "Owl" on it,to remind me of the work that I do on the net,and what we're all fighting for (TRUTH and FREEDOM!)...Anytime I get "slack" in my work,I just look down,and it inspires me to keep "Fighting the good fight"...
As a side note...My cousin Terry (Now passed) was a "Mason",and he certainly wasn't "evil"...but then again he wasn't a millionaire,and a graduate of Harvard and Yale,and who frequents lodges with CIA,FBI (And other three letter agencies we've never even heard of),Senators,Governors,and even Ex-Presidents...etc 
It's hard talking to people about all of this who know someone who was,or is, a "Mason",because they think "Well this guy that I know who is a Mason isn't evil,or part of a NWO agenda,so you must be wrong about ALL of them"!...(Not saying you believe that,but most people do)...They simply don't understand,that there is a BIG difference between the lodge down the street in some small town,and the lodge up the road (13 blocks) from "The White House"...

OwlMan

Online donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2009, 01:09:41 AM »
Great work Owlman!!
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline trailhound

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2009, 01:15:23 AM »
That is a very interesting story,and I appreciate you sharing it with us here...I would actually love to have a ring like that! lol I do wear a necklace with an "Owl" on it,to remind me of the work that I do on the net,and what we're all fighting for (TRUTH and FREEDOM!)...Anytime I get "slack" in my work,I just look down,and it inspires me to keep "Fighting the good fight"...
As a side note...My cousin Terry (Now passed) was a "Mason",and he certainly wasn't "evil"...but then again he wasn't a millionaire,and a graduate of Harvard and Yale,and who frequents lodges with CIA,FBI (And other three letter agencies we've never even heard of),Senators,Governors,and even Ex-Presidents...etc
It's hard talking to people about all of this who know someone who was,or is, a "Mason",because they think "Well this guy that I know who is a Mason isn't evil,or part of a NWO agenda,so you must be wrong about ALL of them"!...(Not saying you believe that,but most people do)...They simply don't understand,that there is a BIG difference between the lodge down the street in some small town,and the lodge up the road (13 blocks) from "The White House"...

OwlMan

Im sure there are plenty of good people who are masons. I tend to think its inception was probably due to the intolerance of science from the roman church.  The lodge was a place where men could get together and practice free thought and scientific method outside of scrutiny from the church/state.  

That being said I also think there are dark circles within circles.

Im not a mason so i cant really say what they are all about. I know this though, Albert Pike's  book Morals and Dogma is one helluva book to try to read!

At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline trailhound

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2009, 01:21:24 AM »

Paul Bonnacci's testimony that points to the grove is about as f**ked up as it gets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEz3t71WKvU

Offline OwlMan

• The OwlMan Channel
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2009, 08:13:53 AM »
Paul Bonnacci's testimony that points to the grove is about as f**ked up as it gets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEz3t71WKvU

OMG! I listen to Alex's show just about every single day,but I must have missed that one.I cannot believe how SICK,TWISTED,and EVIL these BASTARDS are! You said it...This is "About as f**ked up as it gets"! (And trust me people,he is NOT exaggerating in the least.Listen to that 5 minute clip and you will understand why I am coming down hard on "The Grove" this year - And will every year I am able to)...

About the "Masons"...I am in total agreement with you.It's like,I don't hate "The Government" (Ron Paul,Cynthia Mckinney)...I hate "The SECRET Government" (The Dark circle within the circle)...

You don't have to be a Mason to know what the highest level masons are about,because their own members have quit and written books and made documentaries about it.People have erected monuments to honor men like Captain William Morgan who were killed for revealing (For the first time ever) the rituals and symbols of the first three degree's of "Freemasonry"...

You also mentioned Albert Pike,and his book "Morals and Dogma"...He tells you in his own words what the "elite" (Dark Circle) Masons are about...

"Lucifer...Strange and mysterious name to give to the spirit of darkness...Is it he who bears the light? Doubt it not"! - Albert Pike

Watch "Illuminati Mini Documentary II" for some more quotes by famous masons (Such as "Manly P. Hall" - Considered Masonry's "Greatest Philosopher")...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IjF1ZHfNJc

I am still sick over listening to that vid you posted...Man that was GRAPHIC!

(But it's something that we all NEED to hear,so that we will know beyond a shadow of any doubt,that "The Grove" has nothing whatsoever to do with a harmless "Play",and mere "Fun and Games"...- That is only for public consumption - The rest of the three weeks at the encampment are alot more like what you will hear on that tape that "lostdog2323" posted...and WORSE!)

OwlMan

EvadingGrid

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2009, 10:07:06 AM »
BUMP +1

Come on folks,
have you not seen this ?

Illuminati Mini Documentary 2

Comments please !

Boubear

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2009, 11:14:49 AM »
Very good Owlman, I've watched them all.  Very revealing, and some very shocking.

Please don't stop trying to bring the darkness to light, they must be exposed, they are truly evil!! :(

CarolinaWildcat

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2009, 11:22:21 AM »
Im sure there are plenty of good people who are masons. I tend to think its inception was probably due to the intolerance of science from the roman church.  The lodge was a place where men could get together and practice free thought and scientific method outside of scrutiny from the church/state. 

That being said I also think there are dark circles within circles.

Im not a mason so i cant really say what they are all about. I know this though, Albert Pike's  book Morals and Dogma is one helluva book to try to read!
When I first started looking at the free mason stuff here I was livid and convinced everyone else was right and ya'll were kooks.My great geandpa was a mason,as a matter of fact, it was insisted when great grandma died that she was buried with her eastern star ring.I didn't know anything about masons at the time except the symbols that I recognised from childhood and that t was some sort of club.I figured it was a jewish thing since he was.Then I learned about the degrees and understood the compatmentalization and it clicked.Family stories say he was a good man and my momma adored him so....
But Albert Pike(I had heard of him as a child just never bothered to find out about him) was a devil!

Offline trailhound

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2009, 12:28:46 PM »
OMG! I listen to Alex's show just about every single day,but I must have missed that one.I cannot believe how SICK,TWISTED,and EVIL these BASTARDS are! You said it...This is "About as f**ked up as it gets"! (And trust me people,he is NOT exaggerating in the least.Listen to that 5 minute clip and you will understand why I am coming down hard on "The Grove" this year - And will every year I am able to)...

The testimony from Paul Bonnacci's journal ,which was deemed authentic in a court of law and admitted as evidence, can be found in former senator John Decamp's book 'The Franklin Coverup.'  One strange thing about the testimony is Paul claimed Hunter Thompson was the man shooting the snuff film. I always assumed this was planted in his head because Hunter was investigating them. 

EvadingGrid

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2009, 01:36:44 PM »
  The testimony from Paul Bonnacci's journal ,which was deemed authentic in a court of law and admitted as evidence, can be found in former senator John Decamp's book 'The Franklin Coverup.'  One strange thing about the testimony is Paul claimed Hunter Thompson was the man shooting the snuff film. I always assumed this was planted in his head because Hunter was investigating them. 

Its hard work to sort through all the disinfo.

Offline OwlMan

• The OwlMan Channel
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2009, 12:10:46 AM »
Its hard work to sort through all the disinfo.

That's true at first,but over time (Years),like Alex Jones,you can see right through it,and even "Predict" (Like Jones predicted how "Glenn Beck" and "Popular Mechanics" magazine would respond to the FEMA Camps -almost word for word)...
I found a higher quality version of "Conspiracy Of Silence" on Google Video (I'am sure you've seen this),but it should help others out in understanding that despite any "Inconsistencies",or "Loose Ends" in this case,there is still little doubt what was happening to these children at "The Bohemian Grove" (And "Other" places around the world)...

Conspiracy Of Silence

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=866739408240639313&hl=en

It helps to find the "Common Thread" in all of these stories...Such as "TRANCE-Formation Of America","Conspiracy Of Silence"...etc And that is that the "elite" are highly into the occult (Luciferians),and are raping and even sacrificing little children at "The Grove",and other places around the world.That much atleast,can not be denied...(Can I produce "Substantial Evidence" that proves beyond a shadow of "any" doubt? No,but - like with the Kennedy assassination - I can provide enough "Circumstantial Evidence" to convict most of these people involved - "Beyond a reasonable doubt"...

OwlMan

Offline OwlMan

• The OwlMan Channel
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2009, 12:14:40 AM »
Great work Owlman!!

Thank you Donnay...

OwlMan

Offline OwlMan

• The OwlMan Channel
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2009, 12:17:58 AM »
Very good Owlman, I've watched them all.  Very revealing, and some very shocking.

Please don't stop trying to bring the darkness to light, they must be exposed, they are truly evil!! :(

Thank you so much Boubear for commenting...and I give you my word...I will continue to expose these Satanic Bastards until my last breath of life...I couldn't agree with you more,they "Truly are evil"!

OwlMan

Offline trailhound

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2009, 12:20:36 AM »
 As far as convicting the perpetrators that has proven to be thus far most difficult or impossible.  :( John DeCamp has essentially given up trying to get them in court. Whats baffling about that is he has defended his self in court and was found not guilty on libel charges brought because of the names he published in the Franklin Coverup. Go figure.  :P

Offline OwlMan

• The OwlMan Channel
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2009, 12:26:36 AM »
BUMP +1

Come on folks,
have you not seen this ?

Illuminati Mini Documentary 2

Comments please !

EvadingGrid...You don't know how much I appreciate you posting that.It's some of my best work yet (According to all of the emails and comments I receive),but don't let that "View Count" fool you (Anyone).I've posted this video in dozens of forums,and it's had that many views in just one or two of them...I've actually had videos that had over 1,000 views in a forum,but YouTube would only show "33 Views" (I kid you NOT!).I am being HIGHLY CENSORED on there,but I am just glad that they are atleast letting me keep my YouTube Channel (Atleast for now).I highly recommend that everyone watch it! (It is chock full of information...Real information) Thanks again EvadingGrid,you are the best...

OwlMan

Secret Societies

http://awaken.weebly.com

Offline OwlMan

• The OwlMan Channel
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2009, 12:28:46 AM »
As far as convicting the perpetrators that has proven to be thus far most difficult or impossible.  :( John DeCamp has essentially given up trying to get them in court. Whats baffling about that is he has defended his self in court and was found not guilty on libel charges brought because of the names he published in the Franklin Coverup. Go figure.  :P

That alone should speak VOLUMES to people...Thanks for the great info lostdog2323...Peace!

OwlMan

http://nwo.latest-info.com

luckee1

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2009, 01:06:44 AM »
Owlman, Have you posted these on InfoWars TV ?  I think it would be good, in light of the gov plan to shut down internet, to ensure as many different places to have these on file.   Your work must be kept for posterity!  Imagine the history lessons, in the future, where your videos is used in class.

Offline OwlMan

• The OwlMan Channel
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2009, 01:25:07 AM »
Owlman, Have you posted these on InfoWars TV ?  I think it would be good, in light of the gov plan to shut down internet, to ensure as many different places to have these on file.   Your work must be kept for posterity!  Imagine the history lessons, in the future, where your videos is used in class.

I have posted these on InfoWarsTV,InfoWarsTV2,and TruVisionTube (And I will be posting all of my others soon).See,you totally understand what I am talking about.They are coming down HARD on us at YouTube (Many channels,and videos are now gone and lost FOREVER!).If we don't start saving these informative "Short-Films" from YouTube,then imagine trying to tell a child ten years from now "What it was like to have free internet,and free information,before the - "One World Government",and the "One World Leader" - put a stop to it"...They will have NO CLUE what your talking about! (Unless we start saving these and burning them to disk,and can show them what it was like,and then,and only then,will future generations know how bad it REALLY is!).
That is such a great compliment Luckee1,and I want you to know that it really means ALOT to me.It reminds me of an email I received a couple of weeks back,that said...

"Your videos and websites have inspired me to go back to college and to teach my students REAL HISTORY...What an accomplishment! To inspire someone in such a way as you have inspired me...You should be very proud! God bless you OwlMan...Keep up the GREAT work that you do"!...(Paraphrasing)

How humbling is that? I tell you that comments like that (And yours) are VERY HUMBLING to me...but people,unless we start saving these now (and all of the other informative vids out there,not "just" mine),then again,we won't be able to stop this from happening,and if we can't stop it,then atleast we can show our children (or their children) what *it was like...

*FREEDOM that is...

OwlMan

http://www.myspace.com/iamowlman

ps. I do offer these on Disk at my website (For a small donation,for those who would like to support my work),but,I also encourage everyone to save these vids from YouTube and to burn them themselves for FREE! You can use sites like these to do that...

keepvid.com (To save them)

and

zamzar.com (To convert them to different formats)

There are many more site for doing this,but those are the one's that I use...Thanks again Luckee1 for your great comment...Peace!

Offline chrsswtzr

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2009, 01:41:21 AM »
I hope you don't mind OwlMan... I checked on InfoWarsTV and saw you were missing some uploads from your Molech series so I uploaded all the parts

--->     The Mystery of MolechThe Mystery of Molech II - Bohemian Grove (missing)The Mystery of Molech III - The Sacrifice (missing) ,  & The Mystery of Molech IV - Death

Trying to ween everyone away from CIATube, and over to the TruthTube aka InfoWarsTV!!

-Chris

Offline OwlMan

• The OwlMan Channel
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2009, 01:56:08 AM »
I hope you don't mind OwlMan... I checked on InfoWarsTV and saw you were missing some uploads from your Molech series so I uploaded all the parts

--->     The Mystery of MolechThe Mystery of Molech II - Bohemian Grove (missing)The Mystery of Molech III - The Sacrifice (missing) ,  & The Mystery of Molech IV - Death

Trying to ween everyone away from CIATube, and over to the TruthTube aka InfoWarsTV!!

-Chris

Thank you so much Chris...I don't mind at all,I actually encourage it.Those are the very ones that I was going to upload tonight,but now I can upload some of my others,and will have less work to do! lol I appreciate it man...Peace!

OwlMan

ps. "CIATube"! lol

Offline OwlMan

• The OwlMan Channel
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2009, 02:17:04 AM »
PPS. I included a "Plug" for "InfoWarsTV" in the closing credits of "The Mystery Of Molech IV - Death To Molech" - and will do so from now on in ALL of my future vids - because I am behind you guys 110%!)...Thanks again...Peace!

OwlMan

Offline chrsswtzr

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2009, 02:20:01 AM »
PPS. I included a "Plug" for "InfoWarsTV" in the closing credits of "The Mystery Of Molech IV - Death To Molech" - and will do so from now on in ALL of my future vids - because I am behind you guys 110%!)...Thanks again...Peace!

OwlMan

Thanks OwlMan!!

Who-WHOooooooooooooOOOOOOOoooooo!!!!! :)

EvadingGrid

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2009, 09:51:13 AM »
w00t

plug away !!!

Offline OwlMan

• The OwlMan Channel
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2009, 12:50:52 PM »
w00t

plug away !!!

Isn't it "Strange" how less than 24 hours after talking about this...This all comes up about "InfoWarsTV"? (I am not saying anything "Good" or "Bad",or "Implying" anything at all whatsoever...Only that it's "Strange")...

I will say this though...There is no doubt in my mind that this is a "Psy-Op"!...Did you hear Alex just now on his show quoting from "Psalms 23" and how he's being attacked like never before? I've been listening to him for atleast 5 years now,and I have honestly NEVER heard him sound exactly like THAT before...There is some SERIOUS sh*t going on here...And I mean SERIOUS!!!

OwlMan

EvadingGrid

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2009, 02:30:01 PM »

Isn't it "Strange" how less than 24 hours after talking about this...This all comes up about "InfoWarsTV"? (I am not saying anything "Good" or "Bad",or "Implying" anything at all whatsoever...Only that it's "Strange")...

I will say this though...There is no doubt in my mind that this is a "Psy-Op"!...Did you hear Alex just now on his show quoting from "Psalms 23" and how he's being attacked like never before? I've been listening to him for atleast 5 years now,and I have honestly NEVER heard him sound exactly like THAT before...There is some SERIOUS sh*t going on here...And I mean SERIOUS!!!

OwlMan

I missed that because I came in late from shopping, but my better half told me about that during the break with emphasis.

Offline OwlMan

• The OwlMan Channel
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2009, 01:11:23 PM »

I just wanted to remind everyone...

THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL ELITE WILL BE MEETING UP AT "THE BOHEMIAN GROVE" IN LESS THAN A WEEK!

Texe Marrs,David Icke,Cathy O'Brien,and many others (Including me) think that on atleast one of those nights in the THREE WEEKS that the "elite" are there...THEY SACRIFICE A REAL CHILD!

Even "Heidi" admitted the possibility!

"I was praying to Jesus that it wasn't a REAL CHILD that they were mock burning! Because I heard that SCREAM! That was a GUT WRENCHING (SCREAM!) THAT WAS A CRAZY SACRIFICE"! - Heidi (From "Spencer and Heidi")

I IMPLORE everyone to get back to FIGHTING THE INFOWAR! (SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS!) Watch this video,andLISTEN to the "GUT WRENCHING SCREAM" and DECIDE FOR YOURSELF!

"The Mystery Of Molech IV - Death To Molech"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS5wmDzzAv4

OwlMan

EvadingGrid

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2009, 03:15:49 PM »
bump

Offline OwlMan

• The OwlMan Channel
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2009, 01:38:44 AM »
bump

Thank you EvadingGrid...When I posted that (About "The Grove") every single post was about this "InfoWarsTV" deal,and I thought that everyone needed a "Wakeup Call" as to what we are all here for...and that is fighting these Satanic Bastards and their agenda for a NWO!

I am literally SHOCKED and AMAZED that hardly ANYONE is talking about this...I did hear that Jason Bermas was going to do a three hour special one night about "The Grove" (And ofcourse Alex and Heidi's comments on the air about it),but could someone please tell me when this will be? I've checked his infowarrior website (And others) and can find no information about it...

OwlMan

Offline OwlMan

• The OwlMan Channel
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2009, 02:43:57 AM »
Forgive me Mods...(I swear that I am not trying to "spam", or keep my post up on the first page(s) longer than it merits),but I forgot to add that I have put up a "Notice" on my website (In addition to a "Disclaimer" - seperate but including - the one listed above),to let everyone know (Beyond a shadow of any doubt) where I stand on all of the issues...Including...How you say..."The most prevelent ones" here on the PrisonPlanet Forum...<--- This is actually very important...

OwlMan

EvadingGrid

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2009, 07:06:54 AM »
I wonder if anyone infiltrated this year ?