WTF!!! look at this Antique Masonic SKULL and BONES mask and robe on EBAY!!!

Author Topic: WTF!!! look at this Antique Masonic SKULL and BONES mask and robe on EBAY!!!  (Read 143288 times)

Offline A Who

• 12.160Mhz
I know I already made a post about it, but................ OH MY GOD THESE SICK FU**'s MOVED INTO MY TOWN NOT LONG AGO. will I soon see them ridding down the streets in parade form on these steel goat bike things, chopping off each others heads with guillotines and drinking kegs of goats blood, dressed in black robes resembling old KKK members while they have their prisoners dressed in old style jail house black and white stripe suits pushing them down the street?

"Build A Great Tomorrow, Hear My Words Today."

http://snardfarker.ning.com/profile/Awho

Offline TheCaliKid

• What can we do about it, really?
..dressed in black robes resembling old KKK members..

To take your post and expand upon it - let's remember that Skull & Bones was founded by a German Freemason in 1832. The Klan was founded in 1865. And Freemasonry, of course, pre-dates both.

The early Klan, without question, had Masonic and quasi-Masonic inspiration - for example: there is not much difference between the title Grand Master and Grand Wizard is there? There is also the symbolism, but that is another story for another day.

- 322 -

Concerning Masonry and the Klan, there is the connection between Confederate General Albert Pike and his involvement with the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. Although, Pike's involvement with the Klan is vigorously denied by today's Masons, the information is there for those who search deep enough.   

Confederate General Albert Pike (b. 1809 - d. 1891):

Pike, seen here wearing his Masonic sash and double headed eagle jewel:

Then, there is the meaning of 'KKK' itself:

The logo of 311 (pronounced three eleven), the popular American 90's alternative rock band:

Three eleven --> three eleven's (3x11) --> 33

The eleventh letter of the alphabet is K. Therefore 311 = KKK. This very interesting in light of Masonry's known involvement and influence in the early days of the Klu Klux Klan.

A Klu Klux Klan (KKK or "33") member:

Bank of America's '33' or '311' logo:

Conversely, speaking of Masonry and racism - why are Neo Nazi's and Klan members gathered together in an old IOOF (Independent Order of Odd Fellows) meeting hall!?

Better to beg for forgiveness, than to ask for permission

Offline φυδγε

Those pictures at the IOOF are bizarre.  What an odd group of people.

Offline unitedstrokesofamerica

• DOMO SMASH DA NWO!!!!
Wow I did not even know all that. I used to listen to 311 and had no idea.
"You gotta remember, establishment, itís just a name for evil. The monster doesnít care whether it kills all the students or whether thereís a revolution. Itís not thinking logically, itís out of control."
ó John Lennon (1969)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEej1feA9N8

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
wow...

So the poor sap gets a spanking and an electric shock - for the enjoyment of the perverts watching.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

óThomas Jefferson

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
This truly is BEYOND words and shows levels of sickness I had hoped was an exaggeration about these "secret societies".   If THIS is published imagine what they do/did behind closed crypt doors.  UGG......  :-\
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
This thread in just a short amount of time is one of the best visual exposes I have seen in this forum in a long time.

Keep it up and thanks!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
I'll add a couple interesting antique Masonic pics to help illustrate how crazy these people really are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This first one shows a trio of Royal Arch Masons in full regalia:

... and speaking of ODD FELLOWS! Here's an Odd Fellow's group shot, probably from mid 19th century:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
St. Augustine: ďThe truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Berminator

My Grandad was an oddfelow in Canada when he was young before he set sail
with my Gran to Scotland.

Offline Noel Degrassi

• First Responders First

Not only 3-11's, but it also represent the foot position of a Master Mason. (90 degree with right heel against left arch).

Also, if you look at last years Presidential race, the logo for "Decision '08" was virtually identical to this logo.

Offline φυδγε

This thread in just a short amount of time is one of the best visual exposes I have seen in this forum in a long time.

Keep it up and thanks!

Super Bump!   ;D

Offline tinydancer

EWWWWWWW is this how the Judicail judges robe evolved from?( of course!) SICK ! that robe looks like the boggie man I invisioned as a small child! CREEPIE!
The world is in a mess, and all things show it. I thought so once , but now I know it!

• DOMO SMASH DA NWO!!!!
EWWWWWWW is this how the Judicail judges robe evolved from?( of course!) SICK ! that robe looks like the boggie man I invisioned as a small child! CREEPIE!

It looks to me like those creepy robes from "eyes wide shut" and yeah this thread is awesome.

"You gotta remember, establishment, itís just a name for evil. The monster doesnít care whether it kills all the students or whether thereís a revolution. Itís not thinking logically, itís out of control."
ó John Lennon (1969)

carlee

It looks to me like those creepy robes from "eyes wide shut" and yeah this thread is awesome.

Masked Ball     
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZxgtUANXpU

carlee

"Eyes Wide Shut" (Stanley Kubrick, 1999) - Ritual Sequence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp3XUVx7ZZQ

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE

Another 19th Century black~hooded Ku-Klux-Klan robe:

~~~ O ~~~

Druid festivities at Stonehenge, 1905

~~~ O ~~~

A candidate for the Masonic Entered Apprentice (1st) Degree prepared for initiation (minus hood):

http://www.freemason.org/documents/Entered%20Apprentice_large.pdf

PREPARATION FOR INITIATION

If a man senses the stirrings in his heart for a deeper understanding of life than that he has
heretofore found, he will seek until he finds the fraternity. This longing of the heart is the
beginning of his initiation, which is why each candidate who comes seeking Light is said to be
first prepared in his heart. While Freemasonry is not a religion, its rites are of a serious nature,
dignified in their presentation, and which impart teachings that, if properly understood, obligate
a man to lead a better life. To get the greatest good from the rites, a candidate should prepare his
mind and heart to understand and absorb the teachings of Masonry. The candidate should pay
close attention to every part of the ritual. The forms of the rituals may be new and unusual to the
candidate, but such forms have always been part of the initiation traditions of the world.

DULY AND TRULY PREPARED

Being duly and truly prepared refers to being divested of all minerals and metals to emphasize
the concern with a manís internal qualifications, rather than his worldly wealth and honors. By
undergoing the special preparation, the candidate signifies the sincerity of his intentions. Being
duly and truly prepared also refers to the state of a manís heart and soul as he seeks admission
into our Order. ďSeek and ye shall find. Ask and it shall be given unto you. Knock and it shall be
opened unto you.Ē

THE HOODWINK

The symbolism of the hoodwink is twofold: First, it emphasizes the veil of secrecy and silence
surrounding the mysteries of Freemasonry; second, it represents the mystical darkness, or
ignorance, of the uninitiated. It is removed at the appropriate time, that is, when the candidate is
in the proper state to receive Light.

THE CABLE-TOW

The cable-tow is a rope such as would be used to tow or restrain. It is also generally regarded as
a symbol of the voluntary and complete acceptance of, and pledged compliance with, whatever
Masonry may have in store. The cable-tow is also symbolic of the candidateís attachment to the
outside world.   

The length of the cable-tow is frequently referred to in the language of Freemasonry, but many
of the new Brethren do not understand its meaning. Formerly, a cable-tow was deemed to be the
distance one could travel in an hour, which was assumed to be about three miles. In Masonry,
this is any reasonable distance from which a summons may be answered, health, family, and
business permitting. Each Mason is bound to all other Masons by a tie as long and as strong as he
himself determines his ability will permit. One may also consider the idea of the silver cord
(Ecclesiastes 12:6) as the cable-tow.

ENTERING THE LODGE

As an Entered Apprentice takes his first step into the lodge room, he enters into a new world: the
world of Masonry. He leaves the darkness, destitution, and helplessness of the world for the light
and warmth of this new existence. It is not an idle formality, but a genuine experience, the
beginning of a new life in which duties, rights, and privileges are real. Entrance into the lodge is
symbolic of the movement from the outer to the inner, from the world of material senses into the
world of his true self.   

If a candidate is not to be an Apprentice in name only, he must stand ready to do the work upon
his own nature that will make him a different man. Freemasonry offers no privileges or rewards
except to those who earn them; it places working tools, not playthings, in the hands of its
members. To become a Mason is a solemn and serious undertaking. Once the step is taken, it will
change the course of a manís life for the better.

~~~ O ~~~

St. Augustine: ďThe truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline TheCaliKid

They certainly seem to have a thing for the human skull...

(collage by me)

Here is a possible partial explanation.....

"In ancient times, they use to...make big concern over this skull, the skull is the Home of Thought - the Upper Room. Sitting on the 33 bones, of the spinal column. You went into the upper room, to think - and to share truths. That skull of course, became a symbol of many of the Brotherhood's...as they planned their world domination."   - Alan Watt

Offline TheWeavingSpider

• ...:::I AM THE WEAVING SPIDER:::...
You know, I've always had a love for skulls, had one sitting in my room as a kid for a long time till my mom accidentally knocked the front row of teeth out of it (don't worry, it was fake), I have a LOT of high ranking Masons in my family, maybe I'm supposed to be part of the NWO lol, j/k, I've always liked skulls I suppose for the previous posts mention of what Alan Watt said.
I am the Weaving Spider, I spin my web to catch the Owl of Bohemia.

Offline TheCaliKid

These guys just can't enough, can they?

(collage by me)

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?

Then, there is the meaning of 'KKK' itself:

The logo of 311 (pronounced three eleven), the popular American 90's alternative rock band:

Three eleven --> three eleven's (3x11) --> 33

The eleventh letter of the alphabet is K. Therefore 311 = KKK. This very interesting in light of Masonry's known involvement and influence in the early days of the Klu Klux Klan.

311 the band, no. Have you ever listened to their music?

One night, back when 311 was still known as Unity, the band's original guitarist, Jim Watson, was arrested for skinny dipping in a local pond in Sarpy County. He was taken home to his parents, naked and handcuffed, and handed a ticket showing "311", an Omaha police code for indecent exposure.[citation needed] Later, bassist P-Nut suggested making that the band name, and they renamed themselves 311. At first the band wanted to leave the meaning of their name up to speculation, but a rumor began circulating that 311 stood for the KKK [Ku Klux Klan (three of the eleventh letter of the alphabet)]. Due to this fabrication, the band opted to reveal the true meaning behind their name and insisted the rumor was false. Also, in "Enlarged to Show Detail," when asked about the KKK reference, P-NUT leans into the camera and says, "f**k THE KKK, how is that for your camera." QUOTE FROM 311: "It has come to our attention that there is a very unsettling rumor circulating regarding the name of our band '311.' We have been told that certain white supremacist groups use the numbers 311 to represent KKK. This is a most unfortunate coincidence and one that is extremely disturbing to us. We would like to state for the record that this is completely at odds with our personal beliefs. We believe the only people worth hating are organized haters like the KKK. Anyone familiar with our lyrics knows how we feel. Our lyrics make a strong stand against racism and a strong stand for positivity and unity. The name of our band originally comes from an Omaha police citation for indecent exposure. We thought it was funny at the time. Now our name simply means - five friends from Omaha making music. Music that stands for peace and unity." Also P-Nut said his take on the name 311; "Knowing a little numerology and studying a little magic, which I do; in some factions, three is man and 11 is magic. So 311 is like male magic."
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline TheCaliKid

Thanks for the info. Wish I could edit my post to clarify....when is PP going to change this?

At any rate, my thoughts are that, whatever the reason, it is still a way to display '33'.....

Offline hal 9000

Dude! You beat me to it. Kubrick was telling us some deep stuff in that movie. Died in his sleep 666 days before January 1, 2001, 4 days after he handed in the final cut of the movie. Hmmmm.........

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
On that NCIS show, that lab girl(forgot her character's name, but she's the nerdy character girl on it that gives the show a nice change of pace) wears a Skull & Bones shirt showing the skull face WINKING. She also has a tattoo of that occult cross symbol on her naked back as well.

Offline Pupil

• Galactic Defender Zik!
One night, back when 311 was still known as Unity, the band's original guitarist, Jim Watson, was arrested for skinny dipping in a local pond in Sarpy County. He was taken home to his parents, naked and handcuffed, and handed a ticket showing "311", an Omaha police code for indecent exposure.[citation needed] Later, bassist P-Nut suggested making that the band name, and they renamed themselves 311. At first the band wanted to leave the meaning of their name up to speculation, but a rumor began circulating that 311 stood for the KKK [Ku Klux Klan (three of the eleventh letter of the alphabet)]. Due to this fabrication, the band opted to reveal the true meaning behind their name and insisted the rumor was false. Also, in "Enlarged to Show Detail," when asked about the KKK reference, P-NUT leans into the camera and says, "f**k THE KKK, how is that for your camera." QUOTE FROM 311: "It has come to our attention that there is a very unsettling rumor circulating regarding the name of our band '311.' We have been told that certain white supremacist groups use the numbers 311 to represent KKK. This is a most unfortunate coincidence and one that is extremely disturbing to us. We would like to state for the record that this is completely at odds with our personal beliefs. We believe the only people worth hating are organized haters like the KKK. Anyone familiar with our lyrics knows how we feel. Our lyrics make a strong stand against racism and a strong stand for positivity and unity. The name of our band originally comes from an Omaha police citation for indecent exposure. We thought it was funny at the time. Now our name simply means - five friends from Omaha making music. Music that stands for peace and unity." Also P-Nut said his take on the name 311; "Knowing a little numerology and studying a little magic, which I do; in some factions, three is man and 11 is magic. So 311 is like male magic."

Now, I've never listened to their music, so I don't have an opinion of them, but I'd just like to point out a little idiosyncrasy in the above statement.  First they claim to be against an occultic, hate-based organization, then a few lines later they admit to being into the occult.  Symbols have many layers, and he's revealing two of them here- the exoteric indecent exposure story, and a bit of esoteric numerology magic. So that admission calls into question the veracity of the statement regarding the KKK - who's to say that that isn't really part of the symbolism and that they're simply lying / doing a bit of PR damage control?

Again, I have no idea what they sing about, but I thought it interesting that they would offer an exoteric explanation for the band name, and simultaneously admit to there being other esoteric meanings to it.

Only partially related is this:

Kiss fans always bend over backwards trying to explain how there isn't really the Nazi SS symbol in that logo.

On the topic at hand, I was also interested to see the paraphernalia in the background of the original picture.  I remember seeing the Pythagorean theorem talked about in the Secret Mysteries series of documentaries (especially the second one regarding the architecture of Washington DC), and lo and behold, there it is on the poster, just to the right of the pointy hat.  The boards with the black and white spikes in them are a bit disturbing, but who knows what they're really for. 

This is a great thread, by the way. The Bank of America logo has many more layers of meaning than I was originally aware of!

Offline dlvrme

I just check out the ebay listing.....click on the rating number, it is at 3232.....he has sold lots of this stuff!

Offline TheCaliKid

Thanks for your input Pupil.

On the topic at hand, I was also interested to see the paraphernalia in the background of the original picture.  I remember seeing the Pythagorean theorem talked about in the Secret Mysteries series of documentaries (especially the second one regarding the architecture of Washington DC), and lo and behold, there it is on the poster, just to the right of the pointy hat.  The boards with the black and white spikes in them are a bit disturbing, but who knows what they're really for.

Yep, the good 'ol 47th Problem of Euclid:

This is a great thread, by the way. The Bank of America logo has many more layers of meaning than I was originally aware of!

Indeed.

Offline TheCaliKid

Not only 3-11's, but it also represent the foot position of a Master Mason. (90 degree with right heel against left arch).

Correct you are. This is especially obvious when you can clearly see that the blue '11' is recessed, and not flush with the two red '11's.

Major Robert Anderson (b. 1805 - d. 1875):

^ Freemason and Major General in the U.S. Army during the American Civil War. Anderson was in command of Sumter at the time of the Confederate attack.

Raised in Mercer Lodge No. 50, Trenton, N.J. May 27, 1858. He was also an honorary member of Pacific Lodge No. 233 of New York City.

Note: the feet and the 'Hidden Hand' sign.

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
They certainly seem to have a thing for the human skull...

(collage by me)

They sure do 

"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

• DOMO SMASH DA NWO!!!!

311 the band, no. Have you ever listened to their music?

I am glad you posted that because I  really like 311 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy1twy2p_8w  great song imo.   "f**k THE KKK, how is that for your camera."  GREAT!!!

new 311 single hey you - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr17asA94xw&feature=channel
ó John Lennon (1969)

Offline TheCaliKid

I am glad you posted that because I  really like 311 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy1twy2p_8w  great song imo.   "f**k THE KKK, how is that for your camera."  GREAT!!!

l

I think ya'll might be missing the point. Everything that I had posted has to do with Masonry, the KKK, and the number 33.

I don't have anything against the band.

• DOMO SMASH DA NWO!!!!
I think ya'll might be missing the point. Everything that I had posted has to do with Masonry, the KKK, and the number 33.

I don't have anything against the band.

ahh i got ya. Its all good hehe.
ó John Lennon (1969)

Offline SP LIT

Those pictures at the IOOF are bizarre.  What an odd group of people.

That's exactly what I said to myself lol...Some interesting conversations in there, wow.

Offline TheCaliKid

Members of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn preforming the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram:

Anti_Illuminati

Alex should buy the robe and sneak back into the grove rocking some vintage satanic garb.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline Mandabear311

311 does not stand for KKK period.

You guys are ridiculous. You are looking way too far into things...when the answer is not hard to find if you just LOOOOK.

Theres a story behind how they chose the name 311

*warms up fingers*
alright so ima make this short. They were out hanging out and decided to go skinny dipping...and the cops ended up catching someone and on the radio they said they had a "311" aka the code for indecent exposure in their town of omaha. So the name stuck. 311.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
MandaBear:

Please do reveal "all."

ty

Offline kermitthefrayer

• Art pics poetry and more by my wife
Re: WTF!!! look at this Antique Masonic SKULL and BONES mask and robe on EBAY!
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2009, 03:59:04 PM »
Thanks for the info. Wish I could edit my post to clarify....when is PP going to change this?

At any rate, my thoughts are that, whatever the reason, it is still a way to display '33'.....

Also the magic and numberology facts remain the same and the even stated "it's like male magic"..... HMMM
"Specialization is for insects."

- Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Offline kita

• Action is the ONLY answer!
ONLY answer to God,for God is Good, honest and just.God is the one,we'll have to answer to one day for our actions in the here and now -DO NOT DOUBT IT!

Offline Orwells1984

On the first picture notice the Three Checkered Squares that form a Triangle, Thats Freemasonic symbolism, represents Osiris, Isis, and Horus. Also notice the twin pillars with globes on top above the left side of the hood, Those are the Pillars of Jachin and Boaz (To Establish Strength). Clear Masonic Element for whoever was selling these obvious demonic wardrobe.
"If you have embraced a creed which appears to be free from the ordinary dirtiness of politics - a creed from which you yourself cannot expect to draw any material advantage - surely that proves that you are in the right?"
-George Orwell