US Drone Strike kills dozens

Author Topic: US Drone Strike kills dozens  (Read 22839 times)

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
Re: US Drone Strike kills dozens
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2009, 10:38:24 AM »
whoah!

Really Sane! Unfriggingbelieveable - just go back to Eagle Eye and watch the opening scenes... EXACTLY like what was done in Pakistan. They showed the clip on tv and it just blew me away. I'd already seen Eagle Eye, but did not make the association until I saw the sattellite news on Geo Pak tv.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2009, 11:34:17 AM »
Really Sane! Unfriggingbelieveable - just go back to Eagle Eye and watch the opening scenes... EXACTLY like what was done in Pakistan. They showed the clip on tv and it just blew me away. I'd already seen Eagle Eye, but did not make the association until I saw the sattellite news on Geo Pak tv.

I am gong to be watching it again tonight.

Also the train incident and the DC Train crash with the 9/11 General...

SMART POWER!!!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2009, 01:02:33 PM »
I am gong to be watching it again tonight.

Also the train incident and the DC Train crash with the 9/11 General...

SMART POWER!!!

They really are using this remote control bs on us - we keep seeing it hiding in plain sight. The flight from Brazil to Paris...the train... too many accidents. PTech/Caesar - all of it is up and operational.
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2009, 03:11:58 PM »
They really are using this remote control bs on us - we keep seeing it hiding in plain sight. The flight from Brazil to Paris...the train... too many accidents. PTech/Caesar - all of it is up and operational.

I highly doubt it, but that is the agenda. This is the overall plan.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2009, 08:15:45 PM »
The Afghan government says around 140 villagers were killed in a US airstrike  ...
video viewers may find distressing.

http://ofr94.tk

12160  "Destroying the NWO"
Check out the blogs, videos, and discussions!!
http://12160.info/

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2009, 09:42:20 PM »
I highly doubt it, but that is the agenda. This is the overall plan.

Do you doubt that it's up and operational - or that these recent accidents were created by the system with remote controlled 'hacking' ...? I hope you're right, but I'm not so sure they're clean on these.

JBS

« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2009, 09:55:27 PM »
So all the "talk" about not hitting civilians was BS! Now they always go for the weddings and funerals to get the highest body count, and this is my country in action and I am supposed to be proud to support the war and the troops by supporting cold blooded MURDER! ?

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2009, 07:54:24 PM »
Yeah they do!!!!!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-forum/14477-turkish-unmanned-aerial-vehicle-tiha.html

BTW - cruise around the Pakistan Defense Forum...the Obama plan to genocide that sovereign nation is fricking insane!

And many other countries are able to build the unmanned aircraft because WE SOLD THEM THE TECHNOLOGY AND SELL THEM THE EQUIPMENT!

We have to keep creating bigger and badder enemies to justify the war debts.

damn sane, missed you!
great link  http://forum.pakistanidefence.com/
bump that