Alleged 9/11 mastermind: `I make up stories'

Author Topic: Alleged 9/11 mastermind: `I make up stories'  (Read 7677 times)

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
« on: June 16, 2009, 03:38:44 AM »
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation/story/1098707.html

By DEVLIN BARRETT
Associated Press

WASHINGTON -- Accused al Qaeda mastermind Khalid Sheik Mohammed complained that interrogators tortured lies out of him, though he proudly took credit for more than two dozen other terror plots, according to newly released sections of government transcripts.

''I make up stories,'' Mohammed said at one point in his 2007 hearing at Guantánamo Bay.

In broken English, he described an interrogation in which he was asked the location of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

''Where is he? I don't know,'' Mohammed said. 'Then he torture me. Then I said, 'Yes, he is in this area or this is al Qaeda which I don't know him.' I said no, they torture me.''

Yet at the same military tribunal hearing, Mohammed ticked off a list of 29 terror plots in which he took part.

For the rest of the article go here:
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation/story/1098707.html
To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
Re: Alleged 9/11 mastermind: `I make up stories'
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 02:16:45 PM »
What a disgrace. Everyone in America got to watch the OJ Simpson trial so we could see a black guy get away with killing white people after the cops who beat the crap out of a drunk black guy (Rodney King) got away with it which in turn caused a riot which in turn caused the cops to get re tried all sowing racial division among the people.

But when the biggest crime against the people of the U.S. in our nations history is committed ( 9/11 ) the Gov Immediately decided that any trials concerning this event will be held in secret by the military, and the American people don't deserve to see a go**amn thing.

Are you all enjoying your freedom?
Beliefs Always Trump Truth and Perception Always Trumps Reality

worcesteradam

Re: Alleged 9/11 mastermind: `I make up stories'
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 10:43:40 AM »
In an interview with the International Red Cross he supposedly said:

“During the harshest period of my interrogation, I gave a lot of false information in order to satisfy what I believed the interrogators wished to hear in order to make the ill-treatment stop…. I’m sure that the false information I was forced to invent…wasted a lot of their time and led to several false red-alerts being placed in the US."