MONARCH: The New Phoenix Program - by Marshall Thomas

Author Topic: MONARCH: The New Phoenix Program - by Marshall Thomas  (Read 27211 times)

Offline matrixcutter

MONARCH: The New Phoenix Program - by Marshall Thomas
« on: June 15, 2009, 09:23:44 PM »
http://www.monarchnewphoenix.com/

Marshall Thomas's explosive Monarch book trilogy and video series exposes the New Phoenix Program currently being carried out on political activists and dissident civilians. The Phoenix Program, assassinating suspected VC sympathizers in a systematic manner, worked well during the Vietnam War and is the blueprint for the current black op targeting thousands of loyal Americans using state of the art microwave (MW) and radio frequency radiation (RFR) weapons. The motivation to suppress domestic dissidents and to assassinate loyal American opposition stems from the perception of dissent against the war as treason. This philosophy is stated very clearly in the MindWar paper written by NSA General Aquino. The DOD has a huge stake in futuristic technology that kills by ionizing and non-ionizing radiation, leaving little or no trace. The indiscriminant killing of the Phoenix Program continues on American soil. The terms soft kill, slow kill and silent kill refer to the new way of killing the enemy in conflicts short of war and the small wars of the future.

The counterinsurgency doctrine has now been applied to the home front, so that the perceived betrayal of the military in Vietnam will not be repeated. The generation of CIA and military intelligence led by Shackley, Helms, Casey, Abrams, Singlaub, Secord, John B. Alexander, Michael Aquino, Paul Vallely, and others have built the perfect beast, using selective assassination that leaves no trace. The ability to cull the human herd with Silent Kill technology allows a few personalities to remake the entire society in their own image.

The victims of this new program of harassment and abuse need YOUR help! Please read the books and watch the videos today, send the links to your friends, and tell as many people as you can about this website. Then please make a donation using our Paypal button to help us spread the word and stop the victimization!

NEW: Visit the Monarch store to buy shirts and more! Download Marshall Thomas's new music here.

Read the books:

Monarch: Book One
The New Phoenix Program
PDF     DOC

Monarch: Book Two
Victims
PDF     DOC

Monarch: Book Three
The Long Way Home
PDF     DOC

Videos:

Youtube account and playlists
133 videos at the time of writing + 5 Google Videos below.

The New Phoenix Program (2hrs 15mins)
The film about war crimes using microwave weapons to neutralize and kill political activists and whistleblowers. The author has interviewed 200 targets who have been turned into human guinea pigs to perfect electromagnetic weapons and the science of behavior modification.

The New Phoenix Program II (1hr 20mins)
The second film about microwave weapons war crimes and crimes against humanity. The victims tell their story of being tortured mercilessly with state of the art anti-personnel weapons.

Monarch three (45mins)
Victims of electromagnetic harassment and organized stalking speak of their torture.

War Crimes Speech (6mins 52s)
Brief description of four main facts proving war crimes.

Seven Minute Speech
War crimes and information about how to reform.

-----

All of this information can be downloaded for free.  Then you can make a donation using the Paypal button on Marshall Thomas' website .

Getting all these links together took a while, so please give generously (to Marshall Thomas, not to me).

Offline Mr Grinch

Re: MONARCH: The New Phoenix Program - by Marshall Thomas
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 10:44:59 PM »
This is disturbing when a person considers that they have GPSd everyones front door (including mine, I saw the silly girl as she hopped off my porch) and this new DTV system implementation.

Ive become convinced DTV along with wifi and the pulsed microwave digital cellphone signals are probably capable of being tuned remotely into directional arrays perhaps capable of "helping" a person into a box underground.
The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline Infoninja

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 03:29:24 AM »
Wow.

This was really great and really informative about stuff I didn't know too much about.

Just when you think you've seen it all.

That's some seriously strange stuff. Michael Aquino is obviously a serious freak. He very likely still has lots of power in the government/intelligence communities if he's on the same level as Hayden.

Unbelievable.

Must see.

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 12:05:05 PM »
Wow.

This was really great and really informative about stuff I didn't know too much about.

Just when you think you've seen it all.

That's some seriously strange stuff. Michael Aquino is obviously a serious freak. He very likely still has lots of power in the government/intelligence communities if he's on the same level as Hayden.

Unbelievable.

Must see.

Isnt he the same guy who Kelley O'Brien accused of vaginally mutilating her and of being a Satanic priest?

{"Traceformation of America" My copy is unreferenced so I cant search easily}
The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Mike Philbin

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 12:12:24 PM »
if this is REALLY the case, if such weapons are being used on the populace, we need to start coming up with Independent Autopsy tests/observations that'll confirm cause of death from these systems.

what are the symptoms of such weapons?

Mike

Offline ShadowBroker

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 03:44:07 PM »
This site list some effects

http://www.stopeg.com/electronicharassment.html

Basic restrictions
Different scientific bases were used in the development
of basic exposure restrictions for various frequency
ranges:
c Between 1 Hz and 10 MHz, basic restrictions are
provided on current density to prevent effects on
nervous system functions;
c Between 100 kHz and 10 GHz, basic restrictions
on SAR are provided to prevent whole-body heat
stress and excessive localized tissue heating; in
the 100 kHz–10 MHz range, restrictions are
provided on both current density and SAR; and
c Between 10 and 300 GHz, basic restrictions are
provided on power density to prevent excessive
heating in tissue at or near the body surface.

This is taken from this document

http://www.icnirp.org/documents/emfgdl.pdf

The “microwave hearing”
effect is a well known example of this (Frey 1961; Frey
and Messenger 1973; Lin 1978): people with normal
hearing can perceive pulse-modulated fields with frequencies
between about 200 MHz and 6.5 GHz. The
auditory sensation has been variously described as a
buzzing, clicking, or popping sound, depending on the
modulation characteristics of the field. The microwave
hearing effects have been attributed to a thermoelastic
interaction in the auditory cortex of the brain, with a
threshold for perception of about 100–400 mJ m22 for
pulses of duration less than 30 ms at 2.45 GHz (corresponding
to an SA of 4–16 mJ kg21). Repeated or
prolonged exposure to microwave auditory effects may
be stressful and potentially harmful.

From the same document.

Finally, at extremely high current densities,
exceeding 1 A m22, severe and potentially lifethreatening
effects such as cardiac extrasystoles, ventricular
fibrillation, muscular tetanus, and respiratory failure
may occur. The severity and the probability of irreversibility
of tissue effects becomes greater with chronic
exposure to induced current densities above the level
10 to 100 mA m22. It therefore seems appropriate to
limit human exposure to fields that induce current densities
no greater than 10 mA m22 in the head, neck, and
trunk at frequencies of a few hertz up to 1 kHz.

Also from the same document.

That electromagnetic fields only dangers are excessive heating is a myth.

Offline ramallamamama

• Nobody's Slave
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 04:01:42 PM »
Aquino = Vampire.
fnord

Offline raven1

• Anti-Organized Stalking
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2009, 07:40:58 PM »
While the crime of organized stalking and electronic harassment, of which "mind control" is one part, is very important, visitors to this thread need to know that neither "MONARCH" nor a program called the "New Phoenix" have any connection to the OS/EH crimes.

"MONARCH" was allegedly, never proven, a program of torturing physically captive children to produce split personalities.  "Phoenix" was a military black operation in Southeast Asia.

For years, Mr. Thomas has been informed that it is misleading to try to associate such irrelevant program names with the crime of OS/EH, but he has steadfastly refused to correct this error.

Eleanor White
Eleanor White
Ontario, Canada

Offline jeremystalked1

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2009, 02:54:11 PM »
Confirming what Eleanor White has to say, there is no program run by the government called Monarch (so far as we know).  The survivors of the program call it that, apparently because images of Monarch butterflies figure prominently in the programming, but as mentioned in John W. DeCamp's exposé of ritual abuse (The Franklin Cover-Up), that's not what the official name is.  I call it Monarch, while adding the disclaimer that it's what the survivors' name for the program is.

And furthermore, Monarch is a trauma-based mind control program.  This is a very important issue, but it doesn't have anything to do with organized stalking/electronic harassment (OS/EH) except insofar as some Monarch Project survivors get targeted with OS/EH to keep them quiet.

Many MKULTRA/Monarch survivors refuse to even acknowledge targeting because they feel it discredits them.  I feel the same way about certain incredible stories coming from mind control survivors (e.g. the shape-shifting lizards), which I believe are the product of brainwashing.  NAFF is with me on this.

http://naffoundation.org/Illuminati%20Survivors.htm#lizard%20alien%20screen%20memories

Offline gangstalking

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2010, 11:26:30 AM »
Has anyone in the other Gang Stalking camps done any research into the violent persons registry? Here is a comment I left over at a Ken 5 news investigation article on the subject.

gangstalking said on March 4, 2010 at 11:19 AM

I think it was very nice to see a news story on this topic. I am a little concerned that the focus for this is being shifted away from local community policing groups and the fact that they have joined forces with other organizations. Please do some research on the Violent Persons Registry and the Jane Clift story. It's possible to have a Violent Registry Marker issued against your name, without you knowing it, and this can also coincide with being followed around, and flagged pretty much where you do. Also if a marker coincides with a community investigation, you will likely be followed around by citizen informants. No satalights needed. You can have this designation against you for years. If Targets are on such lists, the Gang Stalking portion comes in because these lists are being used illegally to target specific people. Marking them as violent, crazy, pedophiles, drug dealers, etc.

Please do an investigation into Violent Person Designation or Violent Persons Registry, but do the research for America. These terms that I just used are for the UK. Under Health and Safety programs workplaces, educational facilities, must report incidents, and we have the same flagging system, which could get someone I guess you call it blacklisted, but flagged is the term. Where they go, making it hard to get jobs, rent, and live their lives. That would be bad enough, but if an investigation is opened, everyone is contacted, told not to say anything and you could be followed around by the vast networks of citizen informants that each community now has. Most people are not aware of the citizen informant networks, they are already in place thus why dozens of people can follow one person. Limited guidelines means they can and do get away with gaslighting and harassing us. I think legal action would be good. Individual or a class action if we can.

Offline gangstalking

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2010, 11:30:10 AM »
http://gangstalkingworld.com/Media/2010/03/the-list/

http://gangstalkingworld.com/Media/2009/10/defamation-and-anti-social-behaviour/

various authors / CC BY-NC 2.0

Defamation and anti-social behaviour
Published by Francis Davey
14 July 2009

Clift v Slough Borough Council [2009] EWHC 1550 considers the extent to which a local authority has an interest or duty to pass on allegations about anti-social behaviour to its employees and contractors for the purposes of the defence of qualified to a claim for defamation. It is also an example of the all too common situation of a victim being targeted as a perpetrator.

Background

On the morning of 11 August 2005 Mrs Clift witnessed a group of five people in the public park drinking. A child of about 3 years of age was pulling plants up from a flower bed and damaging other plants. Ms Clift protested at this behaviour and was herself threatened by one of the men. In addition he himself trampled the flower bed in response to her intervention.

Mrs Clift called the police and the parks department. She was referred to the council who she telephoned. The conversation “went badly” with the council officer threatening to terminate the call, although it was in fact ended by Mrs Clift. She wrote a letter of complaint explaining how upset she was about the handling matter. In the letter she said (referring the the council officer):

“…I felt so affronted and filled with anger that I am certain that I would have physically attacked her if she had been anywhere near me. I truly am not of that nature and so, surely, this should act as a wake up call to the Borough as to the capacity she has for offending people….”

Rather than trying to address the underlying problem (the anti-social behaviour directed against C and her unhappiness that it had not been properly addressed) the council’s Head of Public Protection (Mr Kelleher) investigated the incident itself and decided to enter Mrs Clift’s name in the “Violent Person Register”. She was rated as medium risk, her name to remain on the register for 18 months. The reason being noted as “threatening behaviour on several occasions” together with some inaccurate particulars of the incident.

By way of comparison, another entry on the register of medium risk referred to someone who had prevented a council representative from leaving premises for a period of 2 hours.

Mr Kelleher had circulated an email to 54 individuals stating:

“I have requested that Jane Clift’s name be added to the register of violent persons following repeated threats of violence towards a member of staff.

Whilst we will continue to provide her with our normal range of services, I would ask that any officer making a site visit, or conducting a face to face interview with Ms Clift does so in the presence of an accompanying officer. Equally, any member of staff receiving a telephone call from Ms Clift should make a full note of that conversation including Ms Clift’s manner”.

A hard copy was also sent to 12 council community wardens. The Register itself was circulated – though precisely how and to whom was unclear to the court. Evidence from Slough suggested that there would not have been more than 150 recipients of the Register but the exact number was not an issue left to the jury.

Mrs Clift was, unsurprisingly, unhappy about this and eventually brought proceedings under the Data Protection Act in the county court and a further claim for libel. The DPA claim was stayed pending the determination of the libel action.

Mrs Clift alleged that the register entry meant that she was a violent person who had engaged in threatening behaviour on a number of occasions. Slough defended on two grounds: (1) justification, that is that Mrs Clift was a violent person etc; and (2) qualified privilege. Mrs Clift replied by alleging malice on behalf of Mr Kelleher.

The jury found in favour of Mrs Clift, awarding her £12,000 in damages, but found that there was no malice.
Qualified Privilege

You can be put on these lists in the U.K. and countries such as America, Canada, and others have the same reporting standards.

Offline gangstalking

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2010, 09:17:45 AM »

http://www.1brickcourt.com/files/cases/140CLIFT_58136.pdf

This case is great. She was placed on a list. She used the Data Protection Act and Human Rights Act to sue and win her case.

6# The words complained of contain personal information relating to Ms Clift. That is data which is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998 (”DPA”). This Act implemented in English law some of the rights recognised by Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights (”the Convention”). Later those rights were more fully incorporated into English law by the Human Rights Act 1998 (”HRA”). The Council is a public authority. HRA s.6 (1) provides:

“It is unlawful for a public authority to act in a way which is incompatible with a Convention Right”.

Physical Contact. This is an area that some targets might be able to build a case on, in regards to who was given access to their data.

Data Protection Act. Human Rights Act. These are the two acts that she was able to use to file her case.

8# The question in this case is whether, and if so how, the Council must demonstrate that it has complied with its public law duties under HRA (and incidentally DPA) if it is to be able to assert that it has the interest or duty required at common law for there to be a defence of qualified privilege.

This is what the case came down to. The same would likely be true for the Acts in other countries.

EVENTS LEADING TO THIS ACTION

9# As a responsible employer the Council has a policy to protect its employees from violence at work. The policy is set out in a document headed “Safe System of Work (Codes of Practice) H&NS/COP/1.14 Version 1.0 date issued 11/3/03 Violence at Work (Inc Potentially Violent Persons)” (”the Policy”).

This also fell under Violence at Work

15# Mr Kelleher then conducted a number of other interviews. One was with Mr Gulfraz, a friend of Ms Clift. She was accustomed to helping him in making telephone calls and filling out official forms. She was at the time also helping him in a complaint he was making against the Council on a housing matter. He was present at the time Ms Clift made her call to Ms Rashid on 11 August. He heard the whole conversation over the speaker phone. Other witnesses were fellow employees of Ms Rashid. Ms Rashid did not have the phone on loud speaker but her colleagues sitting near her heard her side of the conversation. It was sufficiently unusual to attract their attention.

Witness close to Jane Clift were interviewed. Just like witnesses, family, friends, would be interviewed.

She basically used the Data Protection Act and The Human Rights Act to win her case. Targets might try to duplicate this effort with a lawyer in toe.

Offline wfy9621

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2010, 04:08:45 PM »
He has his own YouTube channel. Lots of his "talking head" commentaries and interviews with targeted individuals. Full of info.

http://www.youtube.com/user/marsboy683#g/u
I am an American citizen, not an "American consumer".

Offline TRY

"The UN-natural STATE of AR-chem-SAS"
           -=-=--==--========✈
                         :(;)
 hBaRIUM aCLOUDSa RNUCLEAR pSKIES
          fRacking eaRthquakes

Offline Djævlen

« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 08:16:57 AM »
I really enjoy Marshall's series on MK Ultra. Thanks for posting!
“The devil is only a convenient myth invented by the real malefactors of our world”

-R.A. Wilson

Offline MAquino

• Baron of Rachane
    • Barony of Rachane
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2013, 09:25:15 PM »
Quote from: matrixcutter
Marshall Thomas's explosive Monarch book trilogy and video series exposes the New Phoenix Program currently being carried out on political activists and dissident civilians. The Phoenix Program, assassinating suspected VC sympathizers in a systematic manner, worked well during the Vietnam War and is the blueprint for the current black op targeting thousands of loyal Americans using state of the art microwave (MW) and radio frequency radiation (RFR) weapons. The motivation to suppress domestic dissidents and to assassinate loyal American opposition stems from the perception of dissent against the war as treason. This philosophy is stated very clearly in the MindWar paper written by NSA General Aquino.

Sheesh, where to start? ::)

(1) That 1980 paper "From PSYOP to MindWar" was just an Army staff study paper that Colonel Vallely asked me to dash off to goose the then-post-Vietnam-disheartened PSYOP community in the ass with a little fresh thinking. It was never intended as a public policy statement; had it been, I would have taken more pains to ensure that it could not be misinterpreted by non-PSYOP professionals. The point of that short paper, its consequences, and the much more sophisticated and elaborate MindWar system of international crisis resolution are addressed in my 2013 book MindWar (discussed elsewhere in the PP Forum).

(2) While I appreciate the promotion, I'm not a general. [Nor does NSA have its own military ranks. The flag officers who head it come from the Defense Department services.] I retired in 2006 as a humble Lt. Colonel. :)

The DOD has a huge stake in futuristic technology that kills by ionizing and non-ionizing radiation, leaving little or no trace.

There are of course various kinds of harmful radiation, but I'm not personally aware of any efforts to create death ray weapons. So I'll pass on that.

I will say that normal atmospheric ionization is one of the PSYCONs covered in MindWar. But it is completely nonharmful. The most it does is to change your mood from happy to crabby, or vice-versa (which is why MW utilizes it).

The indiscriminant killing of the Phoenix Program continues on American soil.

The Phœnix Program ended with the Vietnam War, and was definitely not "indiscriminate killing". Read an authoritative memoir of it here. One of the inherent problems with Classified programs is that all sorts of rumors can get started about them, which ironically because of the Classification can't be discussed or refuted. Physical wars (PW) by their nature are haphazard and indiscriminately harmful and destructive. They are not sports games played according to safety rules. This affects everyone caught up in them. This is why we have to stop them, which is what MW is all about.

The counterinsurgency doctrine has now been applied to the home front, so that the perceived betrayal of the military in Vietnam will not be repeated. The generation of CIA and military intelligence led by Shackley, Helms, Casey, Abrams, Singlaub, Secord, John B. Alexander, Michael Aquino, Paul Vallely, and others have built the perfect beast, using selective assassination that leaves no trace.

Woo, what a rogues' list. ::) Shackley I don't know. CIA Directors Helms & Casey I had no contact with; Abrams was MACV CG at the time I was in southeast Asia: way too lordly for this then-junior officer. No contact with Singlaub or Secord. Colonel Alexander is a good friend, very distinguished and accomplished officer, who has pioneered the concept of non-lethality in combat and authored several books about same. More humorously he was the inspiration for the George Clooney character in The Men Who Stare At Goats, e.g. the guru of the Project Jedi Program. At the moment he's hunting UFOs [and has written the best book around on that subject.]. Paul Vallely retired as an extremely distinguished Major General.

The victims of this new program of harassment and abuse need YOUR help!

None of the above is harassing anyone. [I haven't done a bio check, but I think everyone here has kicked the bucket except for John, General V, and myself.]

Visit the Monarch store to buy shirts and more!

That figures. "Monarch" is of course a complete fiction, so it's not surprising that it's this blatant a money-scam as well. I'm only nonplussed that some people will stoop so low as to merchandise their personally-projected child sex fantasies and fetishes.
Michael A. Aquino, Ph.D.
Lt. Colonel, PSYOP, USA-Ret.

Offline Deca

• If at first you don't succeed try, try & try again
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2013, 07:44:49 AM »
who are you trying to kid Mr I am "MAquino"  ::)

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2013, 08:30:22 AM »

who are you trying to kid Mr I am "MAquino"  ::)

Ad Hominem argument , Deca.  

He is the real deal, Deca.

Thanks for the correction.

https://xeper.org//maquino/nm/PSFSummary.pdf

As to information posted ? Caveat emptor semper et in aeternum.

Offline Deca

• If at first you don't succeed try, try & try again
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2013, 01:23:40 PM »
 so its this guy .... ::)

Aquino- NSA Devil Worshiper Long Range Takeover & Satellite Microwave Mind Control
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL150uJIVHA

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2013, 02:12:17 PM »
Rumor has it He used to be with Bill Gates and the Eugenicist but things may have changed.

Keep an open mind but don't use it for a garbage can.

Offline MAquino

• Baron of Rachane
    • Barony of Rachane
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2013, 03:38:45 PM »
Quote from: Deca
so its this guy .... Aquino- NSA Devil Worshiper Long Range Takeover & Satellite Microwave Mind Control

Actually NSA is one of the few intelligence community agencies I haven't worked with. They're into SIGINT (signals intelligence), while I was involved initially with HUMINT (PSYOP & political intelligence) and later Space Intelligence.

That now-somewhat-deteriorated photo was taken during the height of the 1980s "SRA" scam-mania by, of all people, the National Enquirer. They said, "Either you sit for a photo or we'll ambush you in your pajamas stepping outside to pick up your newspaper." The former seemed the better option, so I dusted off my Inverness cape for the occasion. ;) The accompanying NE article turned out to be quite factual and sensible, which was a surprise. And yes, I have a strong natural widow's peak and pointed eyebrows; neither is artificial.

Let's try one more up-to-date, taken last year. Not too bad, methinks, for an old guy of 66; and yes, that's indeed Mr. Collins' original cane. [As noted, Lilith and I are animal-protection advocates; that sporran is faux fur.]

I haven't worshipped the Devil since 1975, and even back then he wasn't the Christian scarecrow but the Miltonian hero of independence and individualism. Since 1975 I have been a Setian, which is an ancient Egyptian metaphysical system having nothing to do with, and no interest in Judæo/Christianity. A scholarly historical & contemporary survey of this general area of religion is Dr. Stephen Flowers' Lords of the Left-Hand Path. [Stephen is not to be blamed for the cheesy Garden of Eden cover the publisher picked.]

Microwaves are dangerous and harmful; they are not used in MindWar.
Michael A. Aquino, Ph.D.

Offline Freebird100

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2013, 09:00:27 PM »
"That figures. "Monarch" is of course a complete fiction, so it's not surprising that it's this blatant a money-scam as well. I'm only nonplussed that some people will stoop so low as to merchandise their personally-projected child sex fantasies and fetishes"
 Michael A. Aquino

So are you saying those agencies you worked for never used trauma based mind control on children? Using sexual abuse as a tool to traumatize them?

The link that you gave claims that all these people are liars. Is this what you believe?
 http://davefromqueens2.blogspot.com/2010/07/no-project-monarch-no-monarch-victims.html

"There never was a Project Monarch, which means that there never were any Project Monarch victims/survivors. Any persons who have been claiming that they are Project Monarch mind-control survivors are either deluded or plain liars."

"Kathleen Sullivan - not a mind-control victim, just another liar

Paul Bonacci - not a mind-control victim, just another liar

Cathleen Ann O'Brien - not a mind-control victim, just another liar

Cisco Wheeler - not a mind-control victim, just another liar

Sue Ford - not a mind-control victim, just another liar

Polly Cunningham - not a mind-control victim, just another liar

Annie McKenna - not a mind-control victim, just another liar

and no doubt many others."

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline MAquino

• Baron of Rachane
    • Barony of Rachane
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2013, 10:14:29 PM »
"That figures. "Monarch" is of course a complete fiction, so it's not surprising that it's this blatant a money-scam as well. I'm only nonplussed that some people will stoop so low as to merchandise their personally-projected child sex fantasies and fetishes"
 Michael A. Aquino

So are you saying those agencies you worked for never used trauma based mind control on children? Using sexual abuse as a tool to traumatize them?

Correct. If you have any evidence to the contrary, please call the nearest FBI office without delay.

The link that you gave claims that all these people are liars. Is this what you believe?

I know conclusively that Bonacci and O'Brien are absolute liars concerning me. I am not familiar with the other names; but as above I am convinced that anything like "Monarch" is complete fiction.
Michael A. Aquino, Ph.D.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2013, 11:21:43 PM »

This is one of the first things
I read about trauma-based
mind-control:

http://www.ivantic.net/Dejvid%20Ajk%20i%20zavere/Fritz%20Springmeier%20i%20Cisco%20Wheeler/Total%20Mind%20Control%20Slave.pdf

... and lots more since,
including victims' accounts
(false memory accusations notwithstanding) ...
like Cathy O'Brien, et al. The
existence of such "Satanic abuse"
is certainly taken for granted by
the bulk of people who post here.

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2013, 12:10:17 AM »
Having personally been involved in a 'mind control/thought reform' cult for over 5 years, and barely escaping intact....I must take issue with M Aquino's dismissal of Project Monarch.  While my 'programming' was not trauma based, it used many of the same techniques as MK Ultra/Monarch, etc.

Too many testimonies that are too similar for all of them to be just 'lying'.  And  all of it (in my opinion) can be traced back to the "Mysteries".  The greatest of all - how to control Mankind.  See the Cooper thread-I think he got it all down pretty well.

And as far as these folks having a 'money motivation' for lying about their experiences?  I don't know many of them who are getting rich with it, quite frankly.  And the vast majority of people who have experienced this type of abuse DON'T go public with it, out of shame/embarassment, not to mention...FEAR.

And the ones who do.....are accused of being "Liars".

Offline Freebird100

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2013, 12:55:28 AM »
Being that you are a military man. Could you comment on this article about historian Alfred McCoy`s book.

http://www.news.wisc.edu/11995
In his book, "A Question of Torture: CIA Interrogation, from the Cold War to the War on Terror" (Henry Holt/Metropolitan, January 2006), historian Alfred McCoy decodes the secret language of psychological torture, signature actions that bespeak training by the Central Intelligence Agency.

When broadcast news reports first aired the photos from Abu Ghraib Prison in Iraq last year, McCoy says that he was stunned to see the signposts of CIA Cold War torture techniques. "I put everything aside for an intense round of research that led to this book," McCoy says.

McCoy, a distinguished historian of the U.S. government's covert operations, has investigated many aspects of human rights issues in Southeast Asia, including CIA involvement with the heroin trade there. He says the new book documents CIA interest in psychological torture back half a century.

"The origins of the Abu Ghraib scandal and the Guantanamo controversy can be traced very directly to the 1950s, when the Central Intelligence Agency launched a massive mind-control project that discovered psychological torture. This proved an unheralded scientific breakthrough, indeed, the first real revolution in five centuries in the cruel science of pain," McCoy says. No doubt he is talking about trauma based mind control.
He goes on to say that the CIA spent the next 30 years spreading these sophisticated techniques throughout the world by training anti-communist allies, police and military in the developing world to use methods of psychological torture.

"By the end of the Cold War, these torture techniques had become so embedded in the American security apparatus that congressional legislation enacted to abolish these practices instead legalized them," he says.

The genesis of the book began in 1986, he says.

"I started studying the impact of the CIA's psychological torture paradigm on the Philippine Armed Forces, looking at the way in which it ruptured the Philippine army. The use of the CIA techniques produced six violent coup attempts against the Philippine state. Through interviews with survivors, particularly Maria Elena Ang, I learned about the protracted, devastating impact of torture upon its victims," he says.

Speaking with Ang 13 years after her torture, she was still emotionally scarred, McCoy says.

"She seemed to be suffering a lasting trauma, blocking her, already in her mid-30s, from career, marriage, children, friendship - all the meaningful things of this life. For ordinary people like her, snatched off the street and savaged, torture is not something you just walk away from."

McCoy studied this difficult topic for more than a decade, talking not only with victims but also with the military perpetrators. He says that the practices addle the perpetrators as much as the victims, although in vastly different ways.

"Psychological torture, at least as practiced in the Philippines, is a transactional experience," he says. "It destroys the victims while simultaneously empowering the perpetrators, giving them an overwhelming sense of superhuman power. Significantly, most of the leaders of the six main coup attempts against the Philippine state in the decade after Marco's downfall were former torturers."

By 1999, McCoy was thoroughly repulsed by his subject. "I put it aside until CBS broadcast those photos from Abu Ghraib in 2004," he says.

Looking at the most famous of the photos, the hooded Iraqi on a box with wires attached to his extended arms, he could see clearly signs of the CIA's signature Cold War torture techniques, including sensory deprivation and self-inflicted pain.

"That photo indicated that this abuse was not the work of 'recycled hillbillies' on the 'night shift' at Abu Ghraib. It was instead the product of a half-century of history that reached back to the darkest recesses of the Cold War and decisions that extended all the way to the highest levels in Washington," he says.

An added catalyst in the creation of the book was an undergraduate seminar for history majors that McCoy taught last spring, CIA Covert Warfare and Conduct of U.S. Foreign Policy.

"It was my best class ever in 30 years of teaching at Yale, the University of New South Wales and here at Wisconsin," he says. "Since the focus of the discussion was analytical and empirical, students could take away whatever they wished from the class. I'll be teaching it again this spring, and I hope that students who take it emerge more aware of the costs of covert operations and the responsibilities of citizenship in a democracy."
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline MAquino

• Baron of Rachane
    • Barony of Rachane
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2013, 01:33:31 AM »
Quote from: Jackson Holly
This is one of the first things I read about trauma-based mind-control:... and lots more since, including victims' accounts (false memory accusations notwithstanding) ... like Cathy O'Brien, et al. The existence of such "Satanic abuse" is certainly taken for granted by the bulk of people who post here.

Then they're in need of a serious reality check, for which the FBI's 1992 Lanning Report is a good initial dash of cold water. There are many other well-researched "SRA" debunks on the web requiring only a Google search for them.

This is not to dispute that there are still some people who evidently enjoy graphic fantasies of disgusting child sexual abuse at the hands of imaginary "satanists". Some have attempted scams for money and/or personal glamor. Some just get together with people like themselves to swap fantasies and [apparently now] sell fetish souvenirs.

"SRA"-scams caused an ignorant witch-hunt hysteria in the 1980s, with a great many innocent accuseds having their lives devastated, until enough serious investigation had been done [as in the Lanning Report] to explode the entire myth.

At about the same time grown children and third-party scam opportunists (play-therapists, social workers, attorneys, alienated relatives, etc.) began to realize that there was much more money to be made from accusing parents and close-relatives, as this didn't require inventing fake "cults" or fabricating "contact". As soon as parents (who had enjoyed the original "satanic cult" witch-hunt & claims binge) began to realize the game was being redirected towards them, their enthusiasm evaporated quite rapidly indeed.

At present, the Catholic Church appears to be getting most of the allegations and claims: It's rich, has a reputation for paying off problems, and apparently does have a verifiable history of clerical sexual abuse.
Michael A. Aquino, Ph.D.

Offline MAquino

• Baron of Rachane
    • Barony of Rachane
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2013, 02:44:59 AM »
Quote from: Freebird100
Being that you are a military man. Could you comment on this article about historian Alfred McCoy`s book.

Sure. I spent almost all of my commissioned career (1968-2006) as a Psychological Operations and Military Intelligence officer. I was intensely involved in Southeast Asia 1969-70, but requested transfer to the Retired Reserve in 1994, so no personal involvement with post-9/11 policies or events.

Within the Defense Department, without exception during my service, any kind of torture was absolutely prohibited [This included both MI and PSYOP units]. It was a court-martial offense, and of course a violation of the Geneva Conventions to which the USA is a signatory. Period.

Laws, treaties, and regulations notwithstanding, torture is known to any serious professional to be absolutely useless for intelligence purposes, for the obvious reason that the victim will tell the torturer anything to stop the torture. The science of intelligence interrogation, which includes PSYOP intelligence, has to do with establishing trust, rapport, and a sharing of interest with the subject. You certainly don't achieve this by threatening, frightening or harming him.

Where the CIA is concerned, the MK-programs were, in a nutshell, a complete waste of time. The idea, as I summarize in my 2013 MindWar book, was to try to control someone's behavior by disrupting the algorithmic (conscious/rational) thought process by means of devices like hypnosis and drugs (LSD, etc.). Utterly futile. The "architecture of thought" (as detailed in the book) is that 95% of thinking is subconscious "pattern thinking". Algorithmic disruptions don't touch this. The consequence is that any kind of "argumentative programming" (such as hypnotic commands) is going to be extremely short-term-memory and will have virtually no effect whatever on the subject's reality perception patterns. It is also strictly at the conscious, not the subconscious level. [I'm sorry if this upsets the applecarts of all the "I was a CIA Mind Slave!" poseurs, but that's the hard science.]

Any kind of stress-inducing, sleep-deprivation, or similar abuse would be similarly unproductive. All you'd get would be an exhausted, hysterical, and confused subject. Any notion of trying to get reliable intelligence from someone in that condition is preposterous.
Michael A. Aquino, Ph.D.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2013, 11:22:40 AM »
Having personally been involved in a 'mind control/thought reform' cult for over 5 years, and barely escaping intact....I must take issue with M Aquino's dismissal of Project Monarch.  While my 'programming' was not trauma based, it used many of the same techniques as MK Ultra/Monarch, etc.

Too many testimonies that are too similar for all of them to be just 'lying'.  And  all of it (in my opinion) can be traced back to the "Mysteries".  The greatest of all - how to control Mankind.  See the Cooper thread-I think he got it all down pretty well.

And as far as these folks having a 'money motivation' for lying about their experiences?  I don't know many of them who are getting rich with it, quite frankly.  And the vast majority of people who have experienced this type of abuse DON'T go public with it, out of shame/embarassment, not to mention...FEAR.

And the ones who do.....are accused of being "Liars".

I agree with Sophie on this one. There are cults and other groups who use these same techniques as MK Ultra/Monarch.

And I also agree with Dr Aquino who says he believes he has no knowledge of Project Monarch and similar programs other than what is publicly acknowledged by The US Gov.

I have been reading about MindWar and a MindWarrior is different than a propagandist or a psychological  operative in their personal belief system.

A MindWarrior has a "mission specific belief system".

Offline apoceclipse

« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2016, 09:32:37 PM »
Sure. I spent almost all of my commissioned career (1968-2006) as a Psychological Operations and Military Intelligence officer. I was intensely involved in Southeast Asia 1969-70, but requested transfer to the Retired Reserve in 1994, so no personal involvement with post-9/11 policies or events.

Within the Defense Department, without exception during my service, any kind of torture was absolutely prohibited [This included both MI and PSYOP units]. It was a court-martial offense, and of course a violation of the Geneva Conventions to which the USA is a signatory. Period.

Laws, treaties, and regulations notwithstanding, torture is known to any serious professional to be absolutely useless for intelligence purposes, for the obvious reason that the victim will tell the torturer anything to stop the torture. The science of intelligence interrogation, which includes PSYOP intelligence, has to do with establishing trust, rapport, and a sharing of interest with the subject. You certainly don't achieve this by threatening, frightening or harming him.

Where the CIA is concerned, the MK-programs were, in a nutshell, a complete waste of time. The idea, as I summarize in my 2013 MindWar book, was to try to control someone's behavior by disrupting the algorithmic (conscious/rational) thought process by means of devices like hypnosis and drugs (LSD, etc.). Utterly futile. The "architecture of thought" (as detailed in the book) is that 95% of thinking is subconscious "pattern thinking". Algorithmic disruptions don't touch this. The consequence is that any kind of "argumentative programming" (such as hypnotic commands) is going to be extremely short-term-memory and will have virtually no effect whatever on the subject's reality perception patterns. It is also strictly at the conscious, not the subconscious level. [I'm sorry if this upsets the applecarts of all the "I was a CIA Mind Slave!" poseurs, but that's the hard science.]

Any kind of stress-inducing, sleep-deprivation, or similar abuse would be similarly unproductive. All you'd get would be an exhausted, hysterical, and confused subject. Any notion of trying to get reliable intelligence from someone in that condition is preposterous.

Is it really necessary to waste time here? Choices… choices…

Just to kind of set the record straight:

What a lot of these cults do, with these horrific rituals you hear about, or see in horror movies, is traumatize people into having dissociative disorders - or multiple personalities. This isn't your 'random' DID/MPD though… deliberately created dissociative conditions such as these are structured and systematic, as to be useful (in the later phases) to a 'handler'. They make these alter personas into literal mind control slaves, complete with layered access codes and everything. All the 'mysticism' serves well as a facade to hide the fact that what they are doing is very 'down to earth and matter of fact'. This is all deeply tied in with the intelligence community, as well as FBI, which is why way back with the 'satanic panic' (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_ritual_abuse) everything was shut down… as with some of these child abuse cases (FRANKIN scandal), and the whole False Memory Syndrome (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_memory_syndrome) mess. In the FMS society, several prominent members have been linked to CIA contracts, which was thoroughly documented by Dr. Colin Ross in his book - CIA Doctors/Operation Bluebird.

This all stemmed from MKULTRA (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra) which was 'shut-down' in '77.

In '95 there were more hearings - here is one of the first hand accounts - (https://youtu.be/eXDASDDrDkM)

Too much attention, so they contracted and subcontracted the program out even further, for plausible deniability. 'Local' cults are allowed to operate, and any 'creme of the crop' subjects get routed to military intelligence and otherwise. These cults are also into the drug trade and human trafficking, which once again goes hand-in-hand with CIA activity. Once a suitable candidate is handed over to military intelligence, most of the conditioning/training is done through electromagnetic cranial, and audio/visual simulii, utilizing virtual/augmented reality platforms such as offered by CUBIC (https://www.cubic.com/Global-Defense/Leading-edge-Solutions). So once military intel gets their hands on a recruit, most of the very torturous activity is done with, and things are more in the training (of the split personalities) phase. So to get the go ahead for the National Security Blanket, they pretend to do non invasive mostly technological methods for producing these 'sleeper assets', just seeking out already damaged candidates from childhood, to have the dissociative base required. The part left out, is where they routed these children initially, to have that base horrendously formed, by cults that are simultaneously supplementing the black budget programs with money from the drug trade and human trafficking. Who is doing the footwork here? Ironically, the children involved! Which may not be children anymore, unless you take into account how some of the split personalities stay as a child mentally…

Now, I have experienced this myself, as have members of my family, as we are from a generational family that utilizes these practices, since way back. The generational 'cults' control the epigenetics ~ generational aspect of the operation…

Now, if someone was a 'Setian' as they say, they should only be MORE familiar with the ancient practice of creating dissociative states that can be controlled. So when Aquino states he is a Setian, and then goes through a fictitious scenario where trauma BASED mind control 'doesn't work' - oh please. You are not competent as a Setian if you believed what you wrote. Ridiculous.

I'm part of a network. Rather large. MONARCH. You can tell some people Aquino, but I mean - really? Why bother? Say why don't you buy me a coffee and we can really talk -hahaha- nah I bet this ain't Aquino...

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2016, 10:30:18 PM »
Intentionally shattering a human mind in order to exploit said person is beyond abhorrent. It takes a depraved mind to even come up with such procedures.

What they don't talk about is how the human mind has a way of healing itself over time. Their high-tech, sadistic methods always have and always will fail.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.