Sotomayor member of The Belizean Grove, sister group to the Bohemian Grove!

Author Topic: Sotomayor member of The Belizean Grove, sister group to the Bohemian Grove!  (Read 53151 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated

Susan Schiffer Stautberg
http://www.partner-com.com/president.asp

Susan Schiffer Stautberg is President of PartnerCom Corporation, which assembles and manages Advisory Boards globally for businesses, governments, and non-profits. PartnerCom also conducts executive searches for Corporate Directors and CEOs. Susan is an innovative, multi-dimensional leader as well as a visionary community and strategic alliance builder in the public, private, and social sectors.

As a Westinghouse/Group W TV correspondent covering the White House and Capitol Hill, Susan was the first woman and one of the youngest to head a Washington TV bureau. Susan then became the first TV journalist to be chosen as a White House Fellow where...

she worked for both Vice President Rockefeller

and

Secretary of State Henry Kissinger.

Her considerable consumer products experience includes positions as the Directors of Communications for the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and for McNeil Consumer Products. After moving to New York, Susan became Director of Communications for Touche Ross (now Deloitte & Touche).

Deciding to become an entrepreneur, Susan founded MasterMedia Ltd., the only company to combine publishing with a speaker’s bureau. The quality publishing house produced more than 125 books, including best sellers and Book-of-the Month, Doubleday, Literary Guide, and Reader’s Digest selections. The Speakers Bureau worked with some of the foremost businesses and universities in the world.

In her capacity as Corporate and non-profit Director, Susan has served on or created the Advisory Boards for Ashbridge, Avis Rent-A-Car, Avon, Bank of America, Bayer Diabetes Care Division, CIGNA, Center for Women’s Business Research, Council on Competitiveness, Deutsche Bank Private Wealth Management, Envision, Flexjet, Goldman Sachs, Investment New Zealand, Key Bank, Link Staffing Services, Merrill Lynch, Microsoft, Northern Trust, Northwestern Mutual, Oppenheimer Funds, PNC Advisors, Singlepoint, STRATCO, Sun Trust/AMA, Third Age, TIGER 21, and The United Nations Office for Project Services.

Susan has received numerous awards and honors, including The Director’s Choice Award, and is a 2006 Purpose Prize Fellow. Presidential Commissions, Boards, and Foundations Susan has served on include: The Commission on Presidential Scholars, U.S. Japan Fellowship, The Institute for Educational Affairs, The Defense Advisory Council on Women in the Armed Services and the White House Fellows. Susan chaired both The Elms Centennial and 60th Anniversary Committees for The Preservation Society of Newport County and is the Secretary of the board of The Preservation Society.

Susan founded The Belizean Grove and TARA, constellations of diverse, influential women from 5 continents, who meet at preeminent retreats to share knowledge and connections. She co-founded Women Corporate Directors, with over 300 members on over 500 Corporate Boards in New York, Washington D.C., Chicago, Boston, Miami, Atlanta, London, and Dallas. WCD is the only national community of Women Corporate Directors who meet for regional dinners, at national conferences, and are connected by email for updates, to distribute board opportunities and to conduct surveys. She also co-founded On Board Bootcamp, which provides an insider’s guide on how to be selected to be a Corporate, Private Company or Advisory Board Director. Susan is a member of the International Women’s Forum, C200, WPO, and the Executive Committee of the Women’s Middle East Summit.

Susan holds a BA from Wheaton College, a Master’s in Public and International Affairs from George Washington University and completed an Executive Education Program at Harvard Business School. As an adjunct professor at the Elliot School of International Affairs at GW, she taught a graduate course, for 3 years, on “Global Visions, Strategies, and Tactics for International Organizations”. An effective public speaker, Susan has addressed groups around the world, including leading business schools and national and international conferences. Her writing includes five books; she has written or been featured in numerous articles including Business Week, The New York Times, The Sunday Times, The Daily Telegraph, The Wall Street Journal, Directorship, The Corporate Board, Directors and Boards, NACD Director’s Monthly, The Conference Board Alert, The Financial Times, and USA Today and others. Her on-air interview experience includes Oprah, The Today Show, CBS Evening News, CNN, Sally Jesse Raphael, and many others.

In recognition of her long-time passion for mentoring and opening doors for women, Susan’s friends established the Susan Schiffer Stautberg Leadership Foundation, to “identify high potential women and facilitate their ability to make a difference in their communities, their chosen fields, and the world at large.”

Susan is the wife of A. Theodore Stautberg, Jr., and the mother of Edward.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
There is not a lot of INFO on this organization. Cant find a member list, affiliates, nothing.  ???
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Offline marra

• THIS IS SPARRRTTAA
Pure evil.  You couldn't give me enough money to like that woman
If we simply got together and used our heads, we could have whatever our hearts desired

Offline Dudicus_Maximus

There is not a lot of INFO on this organization. Cant find a member list, affiliates, nothing.  ???

well, keep up the good work. Your stuff is interesting.

Offline Dok

well, keep up the good work. Your stuff is interesting.

they are definitely a "new age" group, yet i cant link them to any thing.  ??? 
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

sociostudent

She has to be evil. Those that close to the darkness are naturally evil.  ;D

No, but seriously, though, how much you wanna bet she pulls her weight around washington just as much as the rest of the lobbyist scum that are male?

Offline _CREATIONIST_

• 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB.
I bet Oprah is a member!

Ewwww, gawd, the last image I want in my head is oprah having a lesbian sex orgy with sotomayoror another old nasty woman.
" In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength." - General Robert E. Lee

Offline Dudicus_Maximus

they are definitely a "new age" group, yet i cant link them to any thing.  ??? 

Since they're low profile and they do their dirt outside the country, I figure its pretty hard to find anything.

Offline Dok

Since they're low profile and they do their dirt outside the country, I figure its pretty hard to find anything.

maybe, id at least think to see some links to some bigger groups. At least a link to TARA CENTER, since the parent name is TARA. I keep trying to sign in and see the members only section since all it needs is a password.  ??? Ill keep searching, maybe something will pop up, because all of these groups are "networked" together.
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline Swmorgan77

Well that means we need to get Alex to wear a wig when infiltrating.

LOL

Offline Dudicus_Maximus

maybe, id at least think to see some links to some bigger groups. At least a link to TARA CENTER, since the parent name is TARA. I keep trying to sign in and see the members only section since all it needs is a password.  ??? Ill keep searching, maybe something will pop up, because all of these groups are "networked" together.

I just went to their site and more and more I'm thinking that its just a get-together orgy of elitist lezzies at some tropical Hotel in Costa Rica with the mantra of "empowering women."

Offline Dok

still id love to see a member list, id bet Codi's a member.  :D
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Ewwww, gawd, the last image I want in my head is oprah having a lesbian sex orgy with sotomayoror another old nasty woman.

scared of images...get ready for two words...

JANET

RENO
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!

Lorna Wendt

Founder, Equality in Marriage Institute

For 32 years, Lorna Jorgenson Wendt was a full-time wife, mother, manager of her home and corporate wife. Overnight, she became one of the most visible women in America and a pioneer in the quest for equality before, during and after marriage.

Lorna had been married to Gary Wendt, former CEO of General Electric Capital, for over three decades when he took steps to end their marriage. When she was offered approximately ten percent of their assets, Lorna mustered the courage and strength to fight back, defending her role as an equal partner in their long-term relationship.

"My case was never about the money," says Lorna. "It was about someone implying I was a ten percent participant in my partnership. In reality, I always gave 100 percent, putting my career on hold to raise the children, manage the household and support him in his business endeavors."

Her willingness to go public with a very private matter started a national discussion on fairness and equality in marriage and divorce. Her many media appearances included the cover of Fortune and Oprah. She received thousands of phone calls and letters from people admiring both her stance and the self-esteem it took to rise above the negative emotional aspects of divorce and manage her process with knowledge and dignity. Dedicated to helping others understand and obtain equality before, during and after marriage, Wendt founded the Equality in Marriage Institute in 1998.

The Equality in Marriage Institute has become a leader in promoting marriage as an emotional, legal and financial partnership of equals that must be defined and maintained. It provides information, resources and support to men and women before, during and after marriage. Through Lorna's vision, the Institute has helped countless individuals through a comprehensive Web site (www.equalityinmarriage.org), call center and other resources/programs.

Lorna continues to tell her story and inspire others through media appearances and speaking engagements across the country. She has become a permanent part of the partnership landscape, her story captured in numerous books on marriage and divorce. In 2001, Worth Magazine named Lorna as one of the top ten most influential people on the way American’s view money.

Lorna's efforts in the public eye have also shed light on her lifelong commitment to many civic and nonprofit organizations. In addition to her dedication to the Institute, she is a board member for the University of Wisconsin’s Women’s Philanthropy Council; and on the advisory boards of Outward Bound USA, and the University of Wisconsin's School of Music and College of Letters and Sciences. She is also the vice chairman of the Outward Bound International Board, an honorary trustee of the Stamford Symphony, and serves as a singer and a member of the Greenwich Chorale Society. Lorna has also joined The Belizean Grove, an invitation only organization of women in business, government and academe.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Move Over, Bohemian Grove
http://www.businessweek.com/2001/01_08/b3720156.htm

Belizean Grove is just one of the networking groups that have sprung up to serve top female execs

Women may not have a longstanding old-boy network to hook into for job leads, government appointments, or venture-capital deals, but they're rapidly making up for lost time. Groups of professionally accomplished women are building powerful networks of their own.

I saw this firsthand in January, when I was the only journalist to attend the first Belizean Grove retreat on Ambergris Caye in Belize, Central America. Belizean Grove is an invitation-only meeting of 29 women in business, government, and academe. It's modeled after the 130-year-old Bohemian Grove, an all-male encampment deep in the redwoods of Northern California. About 1,500 of America's corporate and government elite gather there each summer for two weeks of talks, discussions, recreation, and rituals.

Some women once sued to gain access to Bohemian Grove, to no avail. ''We aren't waiting for an invitation to Bohemian Grove anymore, because we have our own,'' says Mary Lehman MacLachlan, president of Chicago's EnvestNet Group, a wealth-management network for financial advisers.

''READY TO GIVE.'' Belizean Grove was the brainchild of Susan Stautberg, president of PartnerCom, a New York firm that creates advisory boards for companies worldwide. Her criteria for admission? The women have to be ''bright and accomplished, fun-loving, and have a sense of adventure,'' she says. Furthermore, ''they have to be ready to give to their communities and to each other.''

Participants included venture capitalists and entrepreneurs from Atlanta and Boston, fashion and dot-com executives from New York, and former top-level federal appointees from Washington D.C. Attendees spoke on panels that covered such topics as how to obtain money and power and use them to transform yourself and your community.

Once we arrived at this beachfront outpost, where cell phones don't work and Web connections are a boat ride away, the women quickly shed their professional personas with little prompting. While soaking in the hot tub and snorkeling with the sting rays, the women shared personal experiences and feelings. One 54-year-old woman spoke candidly to me of her three life-threatening kidney-transplant operations. Others spoke of ex-husbands who became financially dependent on their professional success.

The women's modus operandi contrasted sharply with that of powerful men, who often connect during a round of golf--and who, when they're not talking about their business activities, tend to talk about other things they do rather than how they feel. ''When women get together without men, we engage in an extremely personal way, and our conversation is different,'' says Judy Rosener, a professor at the Graduate School of Management at the University of California at Irvine, who specializes in men and women at work.

By revealing themselves in such a way, ''they create an emotional bond that will lead these women to help one another in any way they can,'' says Edie Weiner, president of a New York consulting firm that specializes in trend analysis. That desire to join together for a common good motivated participants to undertake several philanthropic efforts to benefit Belizean women.

I walked away from the gathering inspired. These women stressed cooperation and the need to help other women. You don't have to be an invitee to Belizean Grove--or any other elite networking group--to learn from their message.

Offline donnay

Mary Louise Fazzone
http://www.patriciaraskin.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=213&Itemid=76

Mary Louise Fazzone is an advisor to individuals seeking career advancement. In 1998, Ms. Fazzano established Giving Focus LLC uniting her expertise in career management and philanthropy. Throughout her career, she has served as a trusted guide for individuals embarking on new opportunities and those in transition. As an advisor, she is known as an expert listener with clear, practical suggestions. She brings a combination of corporate board experience and governance knowledge to the field of career transition and search. Her career began in Chicago as a recruiter with MKM Consultants where Ms. Fazzano achieved an exceptional record of performance.

As a Managing Director of Changing Our World, Inc. in New York City, a philanthropic advisory and development firm, she guided multi-national corporate clients' philanthropic priorities and programs. Ms. Fazzano was the Director of the multi-million dollar Hasbro Charitable Trust reporting to the Chairman of Hasbro, Inc. for eleven years. This required her to plan, manage, and execute financial contributions in all of the communities where Hasbro had locations as well as the product donations nationwide. Each year, the financial grant and product donation programs administered by Ms. Fazzano served over one million children.

Previously, Ms. Fazzano was Director of Community Affairs at Stanley Fastening Systems in East Greenwich, Rhode Island. She managed public, employee and government relations for this Fortune 500 manufacturer. While in this post, Ms. Fazzano also organized major special events and state dinners for the Rhode Island Commodores, a group of civic and corporate leaders, charged with assisting the Governor of Rhode Island with economic development initiatives.

In recognition of her work as a corporate philanthropy and civic affairs executive, she was selected as a lecturer at the Center for Philanthropy and Fundraising at New York University. With Eleanor Bloxham, Ms. Fazzano co-authored, INTER-CONNECTIVITY: Good for Technology. Not So Good for Boardroom Service for Investor Relations Update, November, 2007. She was also a contributing author to Inside Corporate Philanthropy an E-newsletter published by Changing Our World Inc.

Ms. Fazzano is a member of the Board of Directors and serves on the Audit and Compensation/Benefit committees of the Providence Mutual Fire Insurance Company in Rhode Island, a member of Women Corporate Directors and the Belizean Grove. She is an Emeritus Board member of Refugees International in Washington, DC, a former member of the Advisory Council of Harvard University's Center for Children's Health at the Harvard School of Public Health in Boston, a former Trustee of Save the Bay, Rhode Island's largest environmental organization, and served on the Development Council of the Close-Up Foundation, a leading civics education program based in Washington, D.C.

She holds a B.A. from Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. She continued her education at the Study Centre, London and the Attingham Summer School in both England and France. Email Mary Louise at info@givingfocus.com
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
ASTIA names them as a "marketing partner":

Doing it Right in NYC: Marketing Partners
http://www.astia.org/content/view/1477/1165/
Our marketing partners provide vital support to our program while providing our community with exceptional services and products.

Belizean Grove
http://www.belizeangrove.com/
The Belizean Grove is a constellation of influential women who are key decision makers in the profit, non-profit and social sectors; who build long term mutually beneficial relationships in order to both take charge of their own destinies and help others to do the same.

Offline jflack

• Survival Communication Equipment
scared of images...get ready for two words...

JANET

RENO

I've got two words that could be worse than Janet Reno. 

Janet Napolitano

Offline Dok

BELIZEAN GROVE

The Belizean Grove is a constellation of influential women who are key decision makers in the profit, non-profit and social sectors. Belizean Grove members build long term relationships, take charge of their destinies and help others do the same. The Belizean Grove jewelry collection was designed in honor of these special women and celebrates their lives and work. Themes feature favorite Grove traditions and their signature sun and moon logo.

Sold exclusively through the Belizean Grove. To order, email partnercom@parner-com.com or call 212-987-6070. All proceeds benefit the Belizean Grove.

http://www.angelamoore.com/sponsor.asp

HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline donnay

http://www.toddigutner.com/bio.html
Toddi Gutner

Toddi is an award-winning journalist who has covered the financial markets, personal finance, real estate, career and retirement issues, small business, health and women in business, among other topics, for print, television, radio and the internet. She is currently a contributing writer covering career and management issues for the Wall Street Journal. Toddi is also a senior writer and communications consultant for The Conference Board, a business and nonprofit economic think tank, where she creates and produces publications for print and new media. In addition, she collaborates and strategizes on media issues for small businesses, companies and organizations such as Meredith Corporation, among others.

For the last eleven years, she was an associate editor at BusinessWeek magazine, where wrote special reports on such topics as the hidden impact of the alternative minimum tax, the transformation of the bond market in the digital age, and baby boomers who still want to work in retirement. Toddi became the first woman columnist at BusinessWeek magazine when she created and wrote a weekly column in print and online called HERS, which focused on women and their financial and professional lives. Toddi also developed and edited a page of brief news items.

Before joining BusinessWeek in 1996, Toddi began her journalism career at Forbes magazine where she worked for five years. Prior to becoming a journalist, Toddi was as an economic analyst for five years at a private economic consulting firm, National Economic Research Associates in Washington, D.C.

She received her Masters in Journalism from Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism and a Bachelor of Arts in economics from the University of Michigan.

Toddi's articles and columns have been among the finalists for the Financial Journalist Award of the Year, Casey Medals for Meritorious Journalism Award and the Newswoman's Club of New York's Front Page Award. She is the winner of Medill School of Journalism's Financial Writers and Editors Award for Best Business and Financial News Coverage. She has contributed frequently on personal finance topics for television, radio, podcasts and internet videos.

She is a member of a number of nonprofit and advisory boards, including the SSS Leadership Foundation, a fellowship program designed to identify and mentor high potential young women, and the Belizean Grove, a global women's network for high-achieving women. She sits on the executive committee of the Winston Preparatory School in Norwalk, Ct. Toddi is also a member of the International Women's Forum, the Economic Club of New York, and the Belizean Grove.

Westchester, N.Y. is where Toddi calls home where she lives with her husband and two sons. When she isn't injured from a recent workout, Toddi enjoys doing triathlons, hiking and skiing.

Offline Dok

Is this not disturbing??

Grovers are welcome to Join TARA in Belize . Come meet our High School Graduates who are now attending Jr. College! We have a great program lined up with dynamite, fun, spiritual speakers and global guest

http://offshorehostingreview.com/tag/belizean-grove/

Heres the main article?

Good day!

Women, particularly Grovers, want a guarantee for their time, if possible. We want an experience we’ll enjoy - that puts a smile on our faces, and be in a “Trusted Community” where we feel safe, and provides lasting memories. Our Grove and TARA annual retreats and seminars do that and more.

A week of a holiday, or Grove/TARA retreat, in a new country add more to our lives than the following week back at work.  So lets focus on making the most of the days we have on this earth. The solution: switch off the mobile phone and do something that will stand the test of time - a Grove/TARA retreat and seminar.

The Belizean Grove and TARA Retreats have been designed for women who care about knowledge and self development as a desirable pursuit.

Please Register for our First Annual Fall Conference October 6th Conference
Please return Registration form to: Elizabeth at ekersey@partner-com.com

Grovers Please Register for Yip, Yip Peru! 2009
Website and Registration: www.seeuthere.com/belizeangrove2009

Coming soon: TARA Website for our Belize Annual Retreat:
Saturday January 17th - Wednesday 21st (Martin Luther King Weekend)
Grovers are welcome!

http://belizeangrove.org/?p=97

Frumpy old woman and "High School Graduates", sounds familiar.  :o
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline Dudicus_Maximus

Is this not disturbing??

Heres the main article?

OMG!  :o

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Is this not disturbing??

Heres the main article?

Just like its brother satanic ritual paedaphilia infested cult.

Do they also mock the burning of a tied up child for Molech?

Offline donnay

http://belizeangrove.org/

“The Grove is an extraordinary grouping of talented, compassionate and passionate women.  I am deeply honored to have been included. The joy of participating in your fun in Peru was wonderful.”  ~ Sonia Sotomayor

sociostudent

I see....pantyhose. Lots of pantyhose. Ewww. >:( :o

that's naaasty.

CarolinaWildcat

I've found more in this thread than I have in searching :o

CarolinaWildcat

Makes you wonder what is involved in recruiting these HS grads?Mindset,critria.Absolutely bizzare.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
For people who do not understand how f-d up the belizean grove must be in order to be called a sister of Bohemian grove...

Watch this: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5688492591288248198 and this: www.infowars.com/bg1.html

Here is a thread with all the wonderful boemian grove pics: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=639.0

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
For people who do not understand how f-d up the belizean grove must be in order to be called a sister of Bohemian grove...

Watch this: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5688492591288248198 and this: www.infowars.com/bg1.html

Here is a thread with all the wonderful boemian grove pics: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=639.0

No wonder Newt Gingrich APOLOGIZED to the high priestess:

Sotomayor a racist? Newt Gingrich takes it back
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-sotomayor-gingrich4-2009jun04,0,6710122.story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does Newt have any connection to the grove?

In 1995, he gave the main speech to the peadaphiles before they mocked up the burning of a child sacrifice.  Looks like all the male grovers who were attacking her have backed off now that they know she is one of them.

Offline Dok

I cant make that connection, the closest i can get is the Goddess TARA, and i posted some stuff on her on page one. Very bloody deiety, but so far i cant find any thing on child sacrifice. Theres not a lot of info on these "girls".
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline Dudicus_Maximus

I cant make that connection, the closest i can get is the Goddess TARA, and i posted some stuff on her on page one. Very bloody deiety, but so far i cant find any thing on child sacrifice. Theres not a lot of info on these "girls".

Why do they have to go to another country to worship..errr...commune together??  With kids???

Offline Dok

Why do they have to go to another country to worship..errr...commune together??  With kids???

because theres nothing better than laying out on a nice white sandy beach, surrounded by your closest confidants, drinking some weird drink with an umbrella, and enjoying the embrace of tiny hands.  :P
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

sociostudent

Other forums seem to be buzzing about this as well, now, guys...good job  ;D
http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=158461

Offline stymo1

Outdated members list can be found here:

http://www.belizeangrove.com/grove_overview.pdf

Among our ethnically, racially, age, and geographically diverse members are:

Anne Angowitz, J.D. – President and Founder, Preferred Placement Inc.

Cathleen Asch – Corporate Director; Co-Founder of TrueVision Inc.

Mari Carmen Aponte – Corporate Director; Lawyer; Former Executive Director, Puerto Rican Federal Affairs

Judith Ayres –Assistant Administrator International, Environmental Protection Agency

Cathy Allen, PhD. – CEO, BITS: The Technology Group for the Financial Services Roundtable

Marion Blakey – Chair, Federal Aviation Administration

Maryles Casto – Founder and CEO, Casto Travel; Corporate Director

Sayeeda Chaudhury- Managing Director, Sasha Femme Inc.; Former Executive, World Bank

Carolyn Chin –Chair, Commtouch; Committee Chair of C100; Corporate Director

Mary Cirillo - Partner, Hudson Ventures; Corporate Director

Jennifer Cohen - President, Songmasters; Former VP, AOL Music

Beth Comstock – President, Digital Media & Market Development, NBC Universal

Dona Crawford – Associate Director of Computation, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory

Jane Cunliffe – Operations Manager- Creative, New Zealand Trade and Enterprise; New Zealand Representative for the America’s Cup

Julie Daum – North American Board Practice Leader, Spencer Stuart 

Lurita Doan – Administrator of the U.S. General Services Administration; Former President, New Technology Management Inc., 

Connie Duckworth –Corporate Director and Entrepreneur; Partner, Goldman Sachs; Former Chair, C200; Corporate Director and Entrepreneur

Major General Ann Dunwoody – Commanding General, United States Army Combined Arms Support, Command and Fort Lee

Elaine Eisenman, PhD. – Dean of Executive Education, Babson; Corporate Director

Helen Fisher, PhD. – Anthropologist; Bestselling Author

Rita Foley – Corporate Director; former SVP, MeadWestvaco Corporation; President, Consumer Packaging Group Henrietta Holsman Fore – Under Secretary of State for Management; former Director, US Mint

Carolee Friedlander – Founder Carolee Designs; Corporate Director; Chair C200 Foundation

Brenda Gaines –Corporate Director; Former President, Diner’s Club North America

Diane Graham –President and CEO, STRATCO Global; Past Chair of C200

Toddi Gutner – Associate Editor, BusinessWeek

Ginger Green – Attorney, Former Vice President of Investment for OPIC, Corporate Director.

Joanne Harrell – General Manager, Enterprise & Partner Group, Microsoft; Corporate Director

Julie Hill – CEO, The Hill Companies; Corporate Director 

Michelle Hooper – Managing Partner, The Director’s Council; Corporate Director

Jan Hopkins – Media Consultant; Former Award Winning CNN Anchor

Merit Janow – Professor and Director of a Masters Program, Columbia University; Judge, WTO; Corporate Director

Michelle Jordan – Principal and Founder, Jordan LLC

Yolanda Kakabadse –President, Fundacion Futuro (Ecuador) and Corporate Director

Ann Kaplan – Advisory Director, Goldman Sachs; Director, Circle One Financial; Corporate Director

Susan Keating – President and CEO, National Foundation for Credit Counseling; Corporate Director

Gail Koff, J.D. – Founder and Managing Partner, Jacoby & Meyers

Claudia Kotchka - Vice President, Design, Innovation, and Strategy, Procter & Gamble

Vance LaVelle – President, Time Circle, LTD; Former Chief Marketing Officer, PNC

Siri Marshall – EVP, General Mills; Corporate Director

Amy McCombs – President and CEO, Heald College; Corporate Director

Mindy Meads – President & CEO, Victoria’s Secret Direct; Former President & CEO, Lands’ End Inc.

Mary Pearl, PhD. – President, Wildlife Trust and author

Catherine Santee- CFO, Executive Vice President and Corporate Director, CH2M HILL

Patricia Seemann, Md. – CEO, Sphere Advisors; Advisor, Group 21 (Switzerland)

Robin Smith – Chairman of Publisher’s Clearing House; Corporate Director

Pernille Spiers-Lopez – President, IKEA North America

Patricia Stensrud – CEO and Founder, Hudson River Properties, LLC.

Ann Stock – SVP, The Kennedy Center 

Bernee Strom – Principal, Revitalization Partners LLC; Chairman, Ensequence; Corporate Director

Kimberly Till - President, North America at Taylor Nelson Sofres

Pamela Wallin – Corporate Director, former Canadian Counsel General to the U.S.; and Journalist

Linda Ellen Watt – Consultant; Former U.S. Ambassador to Panama and Senior Ambassador, Central America

Edie Weiner - Futurist; President, Weiner Edrich Brown; Best Selling Author       

Lorna Wendt – Founder, Institute for Equality in Marriage

Maggie Wilderotter - Chairman and CEO, Citizens Communications; Corporate Director

Deborah Wince Smith – President, Council on Competitiveness; Director of NASDAQ

Alison Winter – Chair, C200; Corporate Director, Former President Personal Financial Services, Northern
Trust Northeast; Corporate Director

Kyung Yoon – Vice-Chair, Heidrick & Struggles, Corporate Director

Donna Zarcone – Corporate Director, Former President & Chief Operating Officer of Harley-Davidson Financial Services, Inc.; 

" It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

Offline Dudicus_Maximus

Doktor, you hit it! You hit the jackpot with TARA and all that!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/05/inational-reviewi-perplex_n_211931.html

Offline Dok

Doktor, you hit it! You hit the jackpot with TARA and all that!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/05/inational-reviewi-perplex_n_211931.html

took me a minute.  ???

But shes being portrayed as TARA. It has nothing to do with her race.

Makes you wonder about National Review, seems like only insiders would have caught that, good find Dudicus_Maximus .
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline Dudicus_Maximus

I wonder if there is a picture of TARA.  They make it sound like an ignorant mistake too.

Offline Dok

I wonder if there is a picture of TARA.  They make it sound like an ignorant mistake too.

I think they are playing on it. The people claiming its a mistake are definatly not in the "know".

18th century Eastern Tibetan thanka, with the Green Tara (Samaya Tara Yogini) in the center and the Blue, Red, White and Yellow taras in the corners, Rubin Museum of Art

HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline rosswellp

What about the name Tara being used in Margaret Mitchell's "Gone With the Wind'? The facts in this article would seem to imply a connection at least:

http://www.kirjasto.sci.fi/mmitchel.htm

Offline rosswellp