Bush & Clinton Visit Toronto to talk at the Cost of $150K per Scumbag!

Author Topic: Bush & Clinton Visit Toronto to talk at the Cost of $150K per Scumbag!  (Read 2896 times)

Offline chrsswtzr

Bush-Clinton Policy Talk Strikes a Congenial Tone

Former Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton appeared together Friday for the first time as Frank McKenna, a former Canadian ambassador to the United States, moderated a talk on global affairs in Toronto. The two were paid $150,000 each.

TORONTO — Former President Bill Clinton really misses the presidency. “All of a sudden nobody plays a song,” he told an audience here on Friday, referring to “Hail to the Chief,” the anthem played at presidential events.

Former President George W. Bush hardly misses it at all. “Free at last,” he proclaimed before the same crowd at the Metro Toronto Convention Center. “I like being in Texas, and I do not miss the spotlight.”

But that was practically where the differences stopped as the two former presidents appeared for the first time on a stage together to discuss national and international policy. Each earned more than an estimated $150,000 for the appearance. **Do I even have to comment to this?**

Some 6,000 people — or their corporate employers — paid from $200 to $2,500 to attend the event, a rare chance to see two former presidents, who served in succession, square off from opposite sides of the political spectrum. **This is obviously just a fund-raising event, another scheme to make money and shine the light on these demonic villians and their evil agendas**

What they got instead, while no less historic, was a glimpse of the strange-bedfellows-for-the-moment friendship between the two men, once bitter rivals. **PLEASE!!! Once bitter rivals... my ass puckers up at the thought of this absurd statement!!! GOD!! WAKE UP AMERICA!!! WAKE UP TORONTO!!**

Mr. Clinton made it clear from the start that he would avoid any major clashes with Mr. Bush, telling the crowd that the agreed-upon moderator, Frank McKenna, the former Canadian ambassador to the United States, would try to meet their expectations by turning the convention hall into a gladiators’ coliseum, but “we’ll do our best to thwart them.” **As if they would clash at all, right? C'mon... let's get honest for once in our lives Mr. Bill 'define the word IS' Clinton!!!**

And as they settled into overstuffed chairs, Mr. Bush and Mr. Clinton became something of an ex-presidents’ support group, avoiding direct critiques of each other, or, for that matter, their future club member, President Obama (“I want you to understand that anything I say is not to be critical of my successor,” Mr. Bush said, “there are plenty of critics in American society.”) **This is such bullshit, as if Bush's terms in office didn't pave the way for what Obama is now executing??! How staged is this shit?? Oh yeah, I forgot we are just watching a movie play its way out...too bad huh?**

When Mr. Clinton said one of his biggest regrets was the lack of United States action during the mass killings in Rwanda, saying “I have no defense,” Mr. Bush responded, “I think you’re being a little tough on yourself.” He added that Mr. Clinton’s lament that he should have sent troops ignored the fact that such deployments are not so simply done. **I just love the dog & pony show they have going on here, don't you? We all know HOW YOU DEPLOY troops Mr. George 'I can't pronounce Terrorist but I'll sure as hell bomb the shit outta em!' Bush**

When Mr. Bush, in response to a question from Mr. McKenna — who shared his question topics with the former presidents beforehand — defended his policy toward the Darfur region of Sudan, Mr. Clinton got his back, in return. “I think he did about all he could do,” he said.

When Mr. McKenna raised the issue of Mr. Clinton’s “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy dealing with gay men and lesbians in the military, Mr. Bush said, “President Clinton handled it the right way.”  **And the dog & pony show continues... BEST FRIENDS!!**

Mr. Clinton, however, said he no longer supported the policy and said his views on same-sex marriage, which he has opposed, were evolving.

And the two men had slightly different views on the trade embargo on Cuba. Mr. Bush made clear, gently, that he is less open to the opening of relations than Mr. Obama, and Mr. Clinton said he wanted to believe better relations were possible, joking that his view was “more like that of the current secretary of state,” his wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton. **Ugh... makes me want to vomit on my keyboard**

If there was anything that even bordered on a sharp exchange, it was the discussion over Iraq. **As if we expected some heated debate and exchange of name-calling to happen??! HONESTY PEOPLE HONESTY**

Mr. Clinton said he would have preferred for Mr. Bush to have given weapons inspectors more time in Iraq before invading and, in the meantime, “concentrated on Afghanistan.”

Mr. Bush said, with a hint of irritation, “I don’t buy the premise that our attention was distracted,” a rejection of the argument that the Iraq war came at the expense of progress in Afghanistan. Neither war was popular with the hundreds of protesters outside the center, though most of their vitriol was directed at Mr. Bush.

Afterward, even audience members who said they were awed by the experience of watching two former United States presidents on stage at the same time expressed surprise at the level of congeniality.

Indeed, though rarely reported upon, relations between the two men had begun to thaw significantly midway through Mr. Bush’s second term, after Mr. Bush teamed up Mr. Clinton and his father, the first President George Bush, on relief efforts after the tsunami in Asia and then, Hurricane Katrina.

Aides to Mr. Bush said he warmed to Mr. Clinton as his predecessor formed an affectionate bond with his father.

Mr. Clinton, meanwhile, offered frequent advice, sneaking into the White House for a secret lunch as early as 2007 to discuss Mr. Bush’s postpresidential plans. **Sworn enemies having lunch together in the oval office?? No way!!** ::)

[source article]

I knew this was going to be the outcome of the event, I just didn't know how grossly appalling it would be. I would love to have been the moderator of that event... God would the outcome have been different!

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
This time, it's JUNIOR, *not* SENIOR - this says ALOT!

canandy

how fitting to have a bilderberger "mckenna"   as a moderator what a joke  ;D

Offline chrsswtzr

how fitting to have a bilderberger "mckenna"   as a moderator what a joke  ;D

I forgot to add that into my little add-on notes next to sentences up there!!!! There were just so many gems up there... what a big freakin joke... this was nothing more than a psyop when you really think about it.

Offline marra

• THIS IS SPARRRTTAA
Cocaine (benzoylmethyl ecgonine) is a crystalline tropane alkaloid that is obtained from the leaves of the coca plant.[5] The name comes from "coca" in addition to the alkaloid suffix -ine, forming cocaine. It is both a stimulant of the central nervous system and an appetite suppressant. Specifically, it is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor and a serotonin reuptake inhibitor, which mediates functionality of such as an exogenous DAT ligand. Because of the way it affects the mesolimbic reward pathway, cocaine is addictive.[6]

Its possession, cultivation, and distribution are illegal for non-medicinal and non-government sanctioned purposes in virtually all parts of the world. Although its free commercialization is illegal and has been severely penalized in virtually all countries, its use worldwide remains widespread in many social, cultural, and personal settings.
If we simply got together and used our heads, we could have whatever our hearts desired

Offline chrsswtzr

Cocaine (benzoylmethyl ecgonine) is a crystalline tropane alkaloid that is obtained from the leaves of the coca plant.[5] The name comes from "coca" in addition to the alkaloid suffix -ine, forming cocaine. It is both a stimulant of the central nervous system and an appetite suppressant. Specifically, it is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor and a serotonin reuptake inhibitor, which mediates functionality of such as an exogenous DAT ligand. Because of the way it affects the mesolimbic reward pathway, cocaine is addictive.[6]

Its possession, cultivation, and distribution are illegal for non-medicinal and non-government sanctioned purposes in virtually all parts of the world. Although its free commercialization is illegal and has been severely penalized in virtually all countries, its use worldwide remains widespread in many social, cultural, and personal settings.

And this pertains to the thread exactly, how:-\

Offline marra

• THIS IS SPARRRTTAA
Why do you think they'd get off their butts to go and talk somewhere anyways?  You think someone would actually pay those guys 150k to hear them talk?  HAHAHHA
If we simply got together and used our heads, we could have whatever our hearts desired

Offline chrsswtzr

Why do you think they'd get off their butts to go and talk somewhere anyways?  You think someone would actually pay those guys 150k to hear them talk?  HAHAHHA

Actually... yes. I wouldn't, but someone would, and did...

This is why people like me are labeled a "crazy conspiracy theorist" (among other reasons)! I understand that Arkansas among other places was used by Bush/Clinton as a coke hub of sorts for their operation. I know they run/ran a coke operation... however, I haven't found any evidence to support your claim. If you have some, I'd love to see it, because that's huge!! If not... let's stick to the facts, ok?