***THE MAIN BOARDS - Welcome to the Prison Planet Educational Forum and Library*** > General Discussion for the Prison Planet Educational Forum and Library

How Long Will The FEMA Roundup Take (Estimation)

(1/5) > >>

BabylonTheGreat:
Judging by the sheer daunting task a FEMA Roundup will be, how long do you think it will take for FEMA to horde all unlawful enemy combatants (AKA Constitutionalists, Fundamentalist Christians, Truthers, and Survivalists et al) into the camps nationwide?  If you can't hazard a guess, then perhaps somebody can list all the steps that FEMA will undertake to make the roundup.  It will be a very complex operation (Rex 84 type thing).  How do they accomplish this gargantuan task?

Bountaker:
YO   W. T . F ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ;)

marra:
Well it didn't take long to round up the Japanese, they just made an excel spreadsheet of all the GPS coordinates of all Japanese people they got from the census and then sent death vans to their homes to pick them up like stray rabid dogs.  Enjoy.

BabylonTheGreat:
I say it will take 2 to 3 years to fully mobilize FEMA and the military to subdue the cities and then the rural areas.

Bountaker:
ok thats more pressice , it was not personnal my wtf up there .

but i dont get is there any prouf that we will endup in fema camp except for a catastrophe !

its only in the us that fema builts camp !   

or is it a plan for the new NAU

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version