Australia - Port Arthur Masscre -False flag that disarmed Australia.

Author Topic: Australia - Port Arthur Masscre -False flag that disarmed Australia.  (Read 4324 times)

Offline liko

• Freedom or Nothing!
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/port_arthur.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siun7RHSyqA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdYxtultxZU

There is alot more out there about this false flag.And a innocent is in jail rotting for the rest of his life,he is not aloud to see anyone,he is scared to death.They have told his mother & lawyer that he does not want to see anyone.Martyn loved his mum & people in general he was very socialable.This does not make sense,they stole all his money(cause he was left a lot of cash by a good friend)so he could not defend himself.The PM of Australian at the time John Howard,should be in jail for crimes against humanity.

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
And a innocent is in jail rotting for the rest of his life,he is not aloud to see anyone,he is scared to death.

Thanks for the post.  That is shocking. Are the facts of this case reasonably well known in Australia do you think, liko?
To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline liko

• Freedom or Nothing!
Re: Australia - Port Arthur Masscre -False flag that disarmed Australia.
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 01:06:29 AM »
Thanks for the post.  That is shocking. Are the facts of this case reasonably well known in Australia do you think, liko?
No not at all,i am finding more out day by day.A few days ago Martyn's dodgy lawyer(who worked for the police) was sent to gaol(jail) for stealing half a million dollars,strange timing i believe seeing that a while ago,the lawyer said he was going to realease his files & write a book, i believe.This case (PAM) is at the moment is coming to light again as the GOV/NWO plans to use it as an entrance to eugenics,DNA profiling of babies for criminal tendencies,birth licences to breed etc etc.The propaganda is bombarding the MSM lately in Australia,(if you can see it),especially with the release of the new book that two fairfax journalists have released called "Born or Bred" about Martyn Bryant and the relationship between psychopaths & breeding.

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
Re: Australia - Port Arthur Masscre -False flag that disarmed Australia.
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 12:22:08 AM »
No not at all,i am finding more out day by day.A few days ago Martyn's dodgy lawyer(who worked for the police) was sent to gaol(jail) for stealing half a million dollars,strange timing i believe seeing that a while ago,the lawyer said he was going to realease his files & write a book, i believe.This case (PAM) is at the moment is coming to light again as the GOV/NWO plans to use it as an entrance to eugenics,DNA profiling of babies for criminal tendencies,birth licences to breed etc etc.The propaganda is bombarding the MSM lately in Australia,(if you can see it),especially with the release of the new book that two fairfax journalists have released called "Born or Bred" about Martyn Bryant and the relationship between psychopaths & breeding.

What a shame the lawyer's book didn't make it to the presses. Keep us informed of what you find out.
To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow