Galvestonians for Dr. Ron Paul (See profile | I'm a fan of Galvestonians for Dr. Ron Paul)
Dont listen to these paid pundits on HUFFPo.
LOOK for yourself.
Listen to this recent interview from a so called racist.http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/politics/july-dec07/paul_10-12.html
Go Ron Paul
Look at these straw poll results!
No wonder they are attacking.
He has formed a campaign not seen in 40 years..http://www.ronpaul2008.com/straw-poll-results/
Reply | posted 10:19 am on 10/16/2007
Schvenzlerman (See profile | I'm a fan of Schvenzlerman)
1. He will end the War on Drugs and mostly benefit African-Americans.
2. He will end American empire.
3. He will eliminate federal income tax (1/3 of the budget) and benefit all Americans.
5. He will eliminate the Federal Reserve, an elitist private banking group. Poor and middle class will benefit because their savings won't get stolen by via inflation.
6. He will end the death penalty and benefit African-Americans the most.
7. He will withdraw from NAFTA, CAFTA, GATT and the WTO and thereby benefit American workers the most.
8. He will immediately withdraw from the Iraq war. Draft-age Americans will avoid inevitable forced conscription. Iraqi genocide will end.
9. He did not vote for the Iraq War, the Patriot Act or the Military Commissions Act and he opposes illegal wiretapping and loss of Habeas.
Hillary supported the Iraq War from soup-to-nuts. She and Obama supported Lieberman's resolution that effectively authorized war (more genocide) with Iran. Both refuse withdrawal timetables. Hillary publicly said that we must stay in Iraq until 2013.
Lobbyists don't even bother to talk to Ron Paul. Who are Hillary and Obama's puppet masters? Their money comes from the corporatist world. Fat cats plunk down $2,300 checks at their rubber chicken dinners. Ron Paul's average 3rd quarter campaign contribution was $42. Go figure.
In the Philadelphia Ron Paul meetup groups, there are college students, working class, Wall Street guys, military, single mothers, law file clerk, computer programmers, small business owners, human rights activists, writers. Oh goodness, we have African Americans and Hispanics too. Imagine that!
Stop referring to Ron Paul as a Texan. He is an ex-pat Pennsylvanian who settled in Texas to practice medicine after service in Vietnam.
Support of media-annointed elitist corporate sockpuppet scum sends America to war like clockwork. Neo-cons are neo-cons whether they wear Republocrat or Demopub clothing. Don't get fooled again.
Isn't it about time for the rule of law rather than the rule of money?
Reply | posted 10:02 am on 10/16/2007