***LAPD Implies Owning Guns Is “Illegal” [YouTube Video Now Available]

Author Topic: ***LAPD Implies Owning Guns Is “Illegal” [YouTube Video Now Available]  (Read 18326 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator

LAPD Implies Owning Guns Is “Illegal”

A CBS News clip out of California that was prominently featured on the front page of Yahoo.com today showed the LAPD melting down 40,000lbs worth of “illegal weapons” to ‘”prevent them ending up on the streets in the hands of criminals” and yet most of the guns shown were perfectly legal and were handed in by law-abiding citizens who had kept them in their own homes.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/lapd-implies-owning-guns-is-illegal.html

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
  • The banksters are steaming piles of dog shit!
    • GlobalGulag.com
My realplayer says it downloaded it but I.m waiting to see if I got it all. If I do I will upload it and post a link here.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline admin

• Administrator
Many thanks.

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
12160  "Destroying the NWO"
Check out the blogs, videos, and discussions!!
http://12160.info/

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

luckee1

The images were too jerky and there is no pause button on the page but,
I recognized one shotgun Winchester Ranger Model 120 20 gauge Winchoke.  nope not illegal

It makes me weep!

IroBot, the link says he he n/m

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
video is up.

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

Offline admin

• Administrator
Thanks Irobot, I really appreciate it.

Everyone - Please watch the clip at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6eaAoZXPJI and see if there are any legal guns.

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
I got the video up on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTU8IQnbBLk

I don't see any "illegal" guns. They show a rifle and a 9mm. They also show what looks like a tommy gun which the guy calls a "street sweeper" but those aren't illegal either.
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Offline thrashbassist

Those handguns and rifles certainly weren't illegal, and unless the assault rifles were full-auto, they weren't illegal either.

Somehow I seriously doubt that all of those guns are being melted down.
Non Serviam

Offline admin

• Administrator
Is there an M-1 Carbine and a Wather PPK in there? As far as I know these are both legal, am I right?

Offline admin

• Administrator
So basically you're saying that the vast majority of those guns in that clip are perfectly legal?

Forgive me, I'm from Britain, the land of disarmed peasants, hence I know nothing about guns.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
  • The banksters are steaming piles of dog shit!
    • GlobalGulag.com
For some reason I couldn't get the video but it nice to see somebody did.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
So basically you're saying that the vast majority of those guns in that clip are perfectly legal?

Forgive me, I'm from Britain, the land of disarmed peasants, hence I know nothing about guns.

Other than full auto, I'm unaware of any gun being illegal.
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Offline thrashbassist

Basically, yeah. You can turn some semi-auto assault rifles into full-auto by filing down the sear in the trigger mechanism, but you won't be able to fire many rounds before it irreversibly damages the firearm.
Non Serviam

Offline stymo1

Are California's gun laws any different from the other 49 states?
I saw nothing that would be illegal in my state, but we do not know if some of them were illegal conversions or something. They really didn't show too many in the video clip.
" It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

luckee1

Re: LAPD Implies Owning Guns Is “Illegal”
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2009, 05:48:48 pm »
streetsweeper is illegal as it is fully auto.  (that is the one with the little barrel under it the guy is holding.

Walther PPK is legal pistol  (think old james bond movies that is the walther)

Offline Tds_kaneda

here soon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6eaAoZXPJI

WAIT WAIT what was that (mark 151) 3100f must be super guns.
Some peculiar "random series of tornados" in a junkyard does not produce an airplane!

luckee1

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2009, 06:16:39 pm »
I think the video is degraded, I don't know why. I could not even get it to show clearly on a hd tv.

Offline marra

• THIS IS SPARRRTTAA
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2009, 08:53:12 pm »
I think LA should be wanting guns considering they are within the 100 mile border checkpoint radius.  Just a thought.
If we simply got together and used our heads, we could have whatever our hearts desired

Offline JonTheSavage

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2009, 12:59:35 am »
Stupid pissant peasants would hand in their guns. I mean, if you are really THAT stupid, you deserve what is coming your way.

luckee1

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2009, 01:03:47 am »
I know this is crazy!!  I looked at that.  I think it was last month Alex covered the collection of these.  I would glady give $50 cash, rather than a stupid walmart card.  I think that some people turned in guns they went out and stole just to get the card.  dumbasses

Offline marra

• THIS IS SPARRRTTAA
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2009, 04:35:46 am »

Here is a common LA-terrorist
If we simply got together and used our heads, we could have whatever our hearts desired

Offline Unintelligable Name

Are California's gun laws any different from the other 49 states?

Ohhhhh yeah.

Nobody really understands the laws so for the sake of this article it is accurate enough with respect to the guns shown in the video.

Loopholes in just about everything ownership wise so I won't even get into that.

Streetsweeper isn't fully auto. There are only two kinds of streetsweepers out there:

- Legal and transferable, NFA-registered DD's
- Illegal and non-transferable unregistered DD's.

Apparently it's considered a Destructive Device [like a grenade] by the BATFE.

Sooo... probably illegal in California -- under most circumstances.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
How is Swarzennegger not a Nazi?

How is California not a test by Rothschild/Buffett for the rest of the country?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Ghost in the Machine

lol hes strapped and holding weight  :D

JBS

Doesn't matter what they do about guns, criminals will still have plenty of them.

Offline RollerCam

Basically, yeah. You can turn some semi-auto assault rifles into full-auto by filing down the sear in the trigger mechanism, but you won't be able to fire many rounds before it irreversibly damages the firearm.

You might want to stick to "thrashing your bass," dude. You probably know a LOT about music... firearms, uh, not so much.

If you're ever in doubt about posting "knowledge" like your post above, go with your instinct and DELETE THE POST!

Offline Data Rebel

• Rebel Data's Blog
Doesn't matter what they do about guns, criminals will still have plenty of them.

+10

Offline al0152

LAPD Implies Owning Guns Is “Illegal”

A CBS News clip out of California that was prominently featured on the front page of Yahoo.com today showed the LAPD melting down 40,000lbs worth of “illegal weapons” to ‘”prevent them ending up on the streets in the hands of criminals” and yet most of the guns shown were perfectly legal and were handed in by law-abiding citizens who had kept them in their own homes.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/lapd-implies-owning-guns-is-illegal.html

40,000 POUNDS OF FIREARMS!!! DEAR GOD!!! Are SO MANY PEOPLE this IGNORANT??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! Well these idiots better pray that their "caring" government doesn't succeed in giving them a "caring" treatment in some camps with some "caring" vaccinations to "protect" against "bio attacks". Just mind blowing......
Live free....or DIE HARD!!!

There is no right in war.....only one that is left - Bertrand Russell

What goes up does not necessarily go down, and vice versa.......

Offline al0152

40,000 POUNDS OF FIREARMS!!! DEAR GOD!!! Are SO MANY PEOPLE this IGNORANT??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! Well these idiots better pray that their "caring" government doesn't succeed in giving them a "caring" treatment in some camps with some "caring" vaccinations to "protect" against "bio attacks". Just mind blowing......

What's even more mind blowing is the fact that it is the 2nd AMENDMENT of the constitution...THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS. IT IS MINDBLOWING to see so many SCHMUCKS falling for the pitch the LAPD gives. With this type of attitude THIS MAGNITUDE OF PEOPLE, I don't it will be difficult for them to implement marshal law. However there will be a few "rogue and savage criminals" that must be put down in order to make the society "safe".

If the age group was above 30, then it is EVEN MORE MINDBLOWING. Because at that age group, EVERYONE was taught the basic amendments back in grade school.

Offline al0152

What's even more mind blowing is the fact that it is the 2nd AMENDMENT of the constitution...THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS. IT IS MINDBLOWING to see so many SCHMUCKS falling for the pitch the LAPD gives. With this type of attitude THIS MAGNITUDE OF PEOPLE, I don't it will be difficult for them to implement marshal law. However there will be a few "rogue and savage criminals" that must be put down in order to make the society "safe".

If the age group was above 30, then it is EVEN MORE MINDBLOWING. Because at that age group, EVERYONE was taught the basic amendments back in grade school.

But I do wonder, what would be an average weight of a gun such as an M-16, or hunting rifle? and what of a pistol?

Offline KI4BNC

• WAKE UP PEOPLE!!
5555th,6th and 7 grade history if I remember rightly.
I talk to people in their teens and 20s and some of them actually don't have a clue.

I tell folks that if a majority of the people("we the people...remember?)knew what was REALLY going on and some of the reasons why,that congress and the white house would be surrounded right now.
those that would give up a little liberty to obtain a little security,deserve neither and will lose both.

luckee1

But I do wonder, what would be an average weight of a gun such as an M-16, or hunting rifle? and what of a pistol?

It has been a while but I think the m16-a2 is 7.5 lbs unloaded.

Offline al0152

It has been a while but I think the m16-a2 is 7.5 lbs unloaded.

So I take it an average rifle with a wooden handle be ~ 6 lbs. So 40,000 lbs is ~ 4-5,000 guns. Well still a lot less as compared to over a million gun owners who know better. I think......

Offline Dsparil

I think LAPD implied they were illegal because they were stolen and more than likely in the hands of people who weren't supposed to own guns(even though that in itself, is unconstitutional).
Beretta. Accept no substitutions.

Offline Tidal_wave

Re: ***LAPD Implies Owning Guns Is “Illegal” [YouTube Video Now Available]
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2009, 07:55:08 pm »
The ar-15 would be illegal in California, due to the detachable magazine and the pistol grip.
I don't think that was a real street sweeper. It was too long. It was likely a Mossberg or Remington with a Knoxx drum magazine conversion. Again illegal if it holds more than 10 rounds and has a detachable magazine and pistol grip.

Essentially the article did nothing more than sooth the frayed minds of the unthinking viewers. Anyone who did the math would know that they likely melted down less than 10,000 guns in a whole YEAR. In America, we are selling over a million per month, and that doesn't figure in the private sales that do not go through the NICS database check.

To our fellow patriots behind the sequined curtain...... Good luck and God Bless you. Fight the good fight!
We was all gonna die nohow. We just figgered on settlin' the score as best we could. Turned out we was pretty good at it. Better 'n they was I reckon.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2009, 08:50:31 pm »
How is Swarzennegger not a Nazi?

How is California not a test by Rothschild/Buffett for the rest of the country?

Maybe these aren't "tests" anymore, since they're actually doing them on a regular basis... along with daily deleteing of liberty (seatbelt laws, red light cams, interlock, smoking bylaws, cell phone bans, perfume bans, no freaking breakfast after 11:30 [*see film Falling Down with Michael Douglas*], property controls, income tax, sales tax, permits, licences and applications! AND MORE! What TF have they (we) done to humanity? How are we NOT owned, and therefore slaves?

*excellent clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM8qT9Xop5k  ;D
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2009, 09:02:33 pm »

And you can say the same for every single criminal/civil law. Think about it: gambling, prostitution, tobacco, drugs and alcohol have proven that demand will be met no matter what; because people LOVE to fill needs for money. But what percentage of American men, say 18+, would visit hookers on a regular basis? I have no idea but for the sake of arguement we'll say 15%. In other words, prostitution laws (if justified at all) should be geared to dealing with prostitutes and johns, right? So here's the kicker: nothing changes in 85% of the population, whether there's a law or not. In other words, the law does nothing for us, but it does tax us to do it. How's that for a rip off!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2009, 09:05:04 pm »

Yeah, what would an "average" gun weigh? Canadian here so I don't really get the pleasure (just like the Brits).