PrisonPlanet Forum
July 24, 2014, 08:39:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GODDAMN IT I HATE SHEEPLE! THEY WILL DESERVE EVERYHING THEY GET!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7905 times)
MasSlavery

« on: May 16, 2009, 08:51:33 PM »

Sorry for the title but I am pissed off!!!!

So I was at work today (I work as a cashier by the way) and I was talking to a lady,
I was telling her about Operation Northwoods and the Gulf of Tonkin so I could lead up to the False Flag of 9/11.
Then all of a sudden, this bitch wearing an American flag pin (that clearly said "made in china") says to me: "when were you born" I reply "1991" she says "you don't know anything, you weren't there and no one wants to hear your liberal bullshit" (even though I'm not a liberal)
I reply "I'm not a liberal, I'm a paleoconservative" a lady standing behind her says "doesn't sound very conservative to me"
(this is where I start to get angry because people who clearly don't know the definition of conservative are labeling me as a liberal)
She says "we should have never gotten out of Vietnam and we should still be there" and the lady I was originally talking to just automatically agree's with her even though I could tell she has never bothered to study politics in her life and since she was black I assumed she was an Obama voter who would be against war (even though Obama himself isn't against the war even though he says he is)
Then the lady wearing the pin says "this is America, love it or leave it"
I reply, "the fact that you automatically agree with everything your government tells you astounds me"
she says "you just listen to everything other people tell you"

Then she walks off with a bitch smug look on her face because she managed to turn the crowd against me.  Angry

When your in my position you really can't get into a really serious debate because I could lose my job although she will probably report me to corporate anyway, I coulden't care less because at least I'm standing up for what I believe in.

In short, that stupid neocon bitch ruined my day but I guess there is nothing I can do about it so I came to vent on this forum.

On a side note, does anyone else ever feel like they the only sane ones in a world of lunitics? or is it just me?
jshowell

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 09:00:05 PM »

I don't stop, alot of people have gone through alot worse to get the truth out.   I'll be ridiculed until the day I die if that's what it takes. 
MasSlavery

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 09:02:49 PM »

I don't stop, alot of people have gone through alot worse to get the truth out.   I'll be ridiculed until the day I die if that's what it takes. 

I know I'm just a little pissed off today, I'm not planning on stopping either, as a matter of fact I was thinking about standing on the side of the road one day passing out literature on 9/11.
BaronVonBongo

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 09:10:10 PM »

I had the same kinda expirience in America a few years ago.
Whilst cycling thorough Kansas we stopped in a diner in a nowhere town with one elderly guy in there with a hernia the size of a football.
Got cahtting to him and I brought up 9-11 and the build up to Iraq and Afganistan. He's blind Patriotism amazed me. Bear in mind this is a guy that carries a gun aound with him all the time as his right to protect himself-thats what got me talking to him.
It came down to this question, 'even if your government was wrong and you knew it would you would support them in any action?'
His reply, 'God dam it, yes son, this is the greatest country in the world and the world should know it'.
End of Disscussion.

Over here with  friends when I try to broach the matter the reaction is mixed. It's either to glaze over and zone out, or 'its a dig it dog world and someones gotta be in control, your just pissed its not you'. from the more cynical who know about politics etc, those who just mock saying 'its the Lizard people again isn't it?, presupposing every so called 'conspiracy theorist' is a member of MUFON, to some who think some aspects are interesting who may one day actually bother to do their own research. Its for the Latter you have to keep on trying and for the former to wake up to when more tragedy comes to pass, hopefully before its too late.
The best way is to approach it from many angles and fitting your approach to the people you talk to. Thats the difficulty, to not gush about something you are passionate about.

'....and the truth shall set you free.'
v.s.
arbeit macht frei.

You decide.
MasSlavery

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 09:26:07 PM »

I had the same kinda expirience in America a few years ago.
Whilst cycling thorough Kansas we stopped in a diner in a nowhere town with one elderly guy in there with a hernia the size of a football.
Got cahtting to him and I brought up 9-11 and the build up to Iraq and Afganistan. He's blind Patriotism amazed me. Bear in mind this is a guy that carries a gun aound with him all the time as his right to protect himself-thats what got me talking to him.
It came down to this question, 'even if your government was wrong and you knew it would you would support them in any action?'
His reply, 'God dam it, yes son, this is the greatest country in the world and the world should know it'.
End of Disscussion.

Over here with  friends when I try to broach the matter the reaction is mixed. It's either to glaze over and zone out, or 'its a dig it dog world and someones gotta be in control, your just pissed its not you'. from the more cynical who know about politics etc, those who just mock saying 'its the Lizard people again isn't it?, presupposing every so called 'conspiracy theorist' is a member of MUFON, to some who think some aspects are interesting who may one day actually bother to do their own research. Its for the Latter you have to keep on trying and for the former to wake up to when more tragedy comes to pass, hopefully before its too late.
The best way is to approach it from many angles and fitting your approach to the people you talk to. Thats the difficulty, to not gush about something you are passionate about.

Thanks for the reply, I'm starting to feel better.

And sorry for your bad experiance here in the States, unfortunatly many Americans can be that way because we are taught from birth that America can do no wrong, especially when it comes to the Government. Before I woke up I used to be the same way, I was a brain-dead neocon who had the line of thought that "America is the best! and we gotta go kick some Arab Ass and if anyone else tries any shit we will kick their ass too!"

...God I was nieve, although thats what propaganda does to a mind.
revolutionary_suicide

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 09:32:04 PM »

So I was at work today (I work as a cashier by the way) and I was talking to a lady,
I was telling her about Operation Northwoods and the Gulf of Tonkin so I could lead up to the False Flag of 9/11.
Then all of a sudden, this bitch wearing an American flag pin (that clearly said "made in china") says to me: "when were you born" I reply "1991" she says "you don't know anything, you weren't there and no one wants to hear your liberal bullshit" (even though I'm not a liberal)
I reply "I'm not a liberal, I'm a paleoconservative" a lady standing behind her says "doesn't sound very conservative to me"
(this is where I start to get angry because people who clearly don't know the definition of conservative are labeling me as a liberal)
She says "we should have never gotten out of Vietnam and we should still be there" and the lady I was originally talking to just automatically agree's with her even though I could tell she has never bothered to study politics in her life and since she was black I assumed she was an Obama voter who would be against war (even though Obama himself isn't against the war even though he says he is)
I reply, "the fact that you automatically agree with everything your government tells you astounds me"

Then she walks off with a bitch smug look on her face because she managed to turn the crowd against me. 

When your in my position you really can't get into a really serious debate because I could lose my job although she will probably report me to corporate anyway, I coulden't care less because at least I'm standing up for what I believe in.

In short, that stupid neocon bitch ruined my day but I guess there is nothing I can do about it so I came to vent on this forum.

On a side note, does anyone else ever feel like they the only sane ones in a world of lunitics? or is it just me?

i can totally relate.. been in almost the exact situation more than a few times.. i made a long thread about this a week or two ago titled  SOME PEOPLE JUST REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE REALITY.. check it out..

i can remember back during the presidential campaigns i was taking tickets at the library for my pops concert (hes a jazz pianist) and hes a total liberal/ Obamanoid.. all the old ladies that would come to his library concerts were pseudo-liberals as well.. and somehow i found myself in an argument with an OLD LADY over Obama haha.. dont talk politics with women, cuz even if you beat them in an argument youll still feel like a bully.. anyway.. someone was praising Obama to high heaven, and me, never being one to hold my tongue said something like "Who? Oh, Obama the War Monger you mean?" and then this old lady blew up at me "WHAT DO YOU MEAN OBAMA THE WAR MONGER? OBAMA IS AGAINST WAR".. i laughed and then began going into the facts, and got that immediate head-shaking/ full fledged denial/ in one ear out the other reaction that is typical of sheep.. i feel ya.. some people simple REFUSE to acknowledge reality.

for these are the times that try men's souls
Geolibertarian
Global Moderator

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.ae911truth.org

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2009, 09:36:06 PM »

It's not just you, believe me.

If you read the following post, it may save you a lot of unnecessary frustration in the future:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=103938.msg623816#msg623816

"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://webofdebt.com
http://schalkenbach.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0
BaronVonBongo

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2009, 09:38:56 PM »

And sorry for your bad experiance here in the States, unfortunatly many Americans can be that way because we are taught from birth that America can do no wrong, especially when it comes to the Government. Before I woke up I used to be the same way, I was a brain-dead neocon who had the line of thought that "America is the best! and we gotta go kick some Arab Ass and if anyone else tries any shit we will kick their ass too!"

Actually don't get me wrong, I love the States and its people. Never been shown so much kindness, especially by people whom I wouldn't necessarily agree with on an intellectual level. Even that guy was cool and friendly in his way.
Same before when I stayed in Rhode Island with a family for two weeks on an exchange.

'....and the truth shall set you free.'
v.s.
arbeit macht frei.

You decide.
PainInDaBrain

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2009, 09:41:08 PM »

Then she walks off with a bitch smug look on her face because she managed to turn the crowd against me.  Angry

that bitch obviously listens to the media...she thinks us...the youth dont no s**t but shes wrong...we know whats really going down...in the end the elite will have another lamb to slaughter
PainInDaBrain

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2009, 09:44:12 PM »

My bad for the double post

but in the end we will be victorious and the sheep will be slaughtered...the elite's resistance crushed under our mighty truth Grin
aLLyOuRbAsE

Free Man

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2009, 09:45:31 PM »

If you read the following post, it may save you a lot of unnecessary frustration in the future:

man, how do you do it!?! once again, thanks for sharing!!!

Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcx9BJRadfw

The ends do NOT justify the means...
revolutionary_suicide

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2009, 09:46:36 PM »

thanks for posting the link GeoLibertarian, i was going to try to find it.. good thread, your post was awesome!!

MasSlavery

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2009, 10:05:39 PM »

As everyone else said here, excellent post. I wish I were that smart but I'm simply not. Conditioning is indeed the best way to describe it since sheeple can't wrap their minds around the truth or simply don't want to hear anything of it.
MasSlavery

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2009, 10:08:26 PM »

God bless you!You are speaking the truth.I deal with this all the time at work,I know where your coming from about the getting fired thing.I sure hope you dont.Im always running my mouth at work and know I probably shouldn't but hell what do you do when people behave like that?You stood your ground and thats what a true American does,I sure hope your employer is like mine and stays out of it on that level.  
Same here, jobs are hard to come by these days, Retail will have to work until I can attend college and eventually get into the political world.
MasSlavery

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2009, 10:10:05 PM »

that bitch obviously listens to the media...she thinks us...the youth dont no s**t but shes wrong...we know whats really going down...in the end the elite will have another lamb to slaughter
As a matter of fact I think thats why the (mainly elderly) crowd automatically took her side, they know nothing of politics yet they just wanted to "put a disrespectful young whippersnapper in his place".
MasSlavery

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2009, 10:19:18 PM »

God bless bro!!!!Im going to city counsel meetings and putting my time in.I also want to go into politics.We need all the awake people we can get to be involved.  

When our Generation gets of age then maybe we will actually see "change we can believe in"
New Whirled Order

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2009, 10:24:50 PM »

You know what's even worse than folks who blindly follow everything the government says??

People who don't have time to find out that the government is a pack of criminals because they're too busy being entertained by TV, sports, movies, etc. 

Or,

People who would rather post in a thread about gay marriage or global warming instead of discovering that the USA is being handed over to a pack of criminal gangsters.
MasSlavery

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2009, 10:40:27 PM »

You know what's even worse than folks who blindly follow everything the government says??

People who don't have time to find out that the government is a pack of criminals because they're too busy being entertained by TV, sports, movies, etc. 

Or,

People who would rather post in a thread about gay marriage or global warming instead of discovering that the USA is being handed over to a pack of criminal gangsters.

Although I personally don't believe in gay marriage (because I feel that it threatens the traditional family structure) I can see where you are coming from, especially when people say they don't have the time to learn about politics even though it effects their daily lives.
MasSlavery

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2009, 10:43:59 PM »

i can totally relate.. been in almost the exact situation more than a few times.. i made a long thread about this a week or two ago titled  SOME PEOPLE JUST REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE REALITY.. check it out..

i can remember back during the presidential campaigns i was taking tickets at the library for my pops concert (hes a jazz pianist) and hes a total liberal/ Obamanoid.. all the old ladies that would come to his library concerts were pseudo-liberals as well.. and somehow i found myself in an argument with an OLD LADY over Obama haha.. dont talk politics with women, cuz even if you beat them in an argument youll still feel like a bully.. anyway.. someone was praising Obama to high heaven, and me, never being one to hold my tongue said something like "Who? Oh, Obama the War Monger you mean?" and then this old lady blew up at me "WHAT DO YOU MEAN OBAMA THE WAR MONGER? OBAMA IS AGAINST WAR".. i laughed and then began going into the facts, and got that immediate head-shaking/ full fledged denial/ in one ear out the other reaction that is typical of sheep.. i feel ya.. some people simple REFUSE to acknowledge reality.

Agreed, even if you present the facts they just go into denial mode and start to get aggressive when all you are trying to do is help them....even if it seems like a waste of time sometimes.
revolutionary_suicide

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2009, 12:23:04 AM »

hit up that link GeoLib posted.. this exact subject is examined in detail!! it can get very frustrating trying to wake people up out there.. Zombie Land.. i did make a post in that thread though with some good experiences waking people up at work, or coming in contact with truthers while at work haha.. it goes both ways..

MasSlavery

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2009, 12:25:54 AM »

hit up that link GeoLib posted.. this exact subject is examined in detail!! it can get very frustrating trying to wake people up out there.. Zombie Land..

I read it, very intereasting stuff in regards to conditioning.
revolutionary_suicide

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2009, 12:32:32 AM »

read the whole thread, some good stories in there.. GeoLibertarian breaks it down perfectly.
what area are you from? im in California.. definitely a lotta zombies out here.. but actually a somewhat decent amount of people who are awake.. just gotta keep pushing the truth!!

MasSlavery

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2009, 06:38:42 PM »

Well at least you didnt have breakfast with the Sheriff of your county and have him revoke your ccw permit because you where turned in as a patriot and labeled insane. Then atleast you didnt go fishing and burn your eyeballs so you couldnt see. Then drive away from the ocean and get pulled over and ticketed for not putting on your seat belt when you backed up. And then not be able to find your proof of insurance because your eye was hurting so bad you didnt want to look. I said screw it tow my car you pigs... All in the same day.... today was not a good day. But I did happen to tell the cop to check out oathekeepers  I got through to him just a smidgen but I think the words where lost as they where all hoping to shoot me. All 4 of them at the ready... you know us dangerous civilians that forget to put our seat belts on. Stupid pigs...... I cant believe I was once so ignorant.

All I can say is, that sucks dude. Thats how those f**king pigs can be, I haven't found myself in that situation....yet. It's too bad we don't have many patriots in Law Enforcement.

On a lighter note, check out this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGfYX7NmYnU
Unintelligable Name

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2009, 06:39:35 PM »

Phoney wars good.

Reality bad.

Shhhh shhhh.

The folks in the service industry particularily customer service are definately prone to "Let them eat cake!" attitudes or "To hell with it all!"

Can't say I blame you -- but if you were in their shoes you'd want someone out there trying to educate you, whether you realized it or not at the time.

She may Google it 6 months from now -- who knows.
trailhound

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2009, 06:54:41 PM »

I hear ya they suck. It wont be much solace because we will all be right there with them, but they are all going to eat shit and die. Tongue

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK
pac522

Peace sells, but who's buying?

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2009, 06:59:26 PM »

It was the perfect opportunity to pull out an Obama Deception DVD and hand it to the flag wearing prune.

This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.
dlvrme

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2009, 02:09:51 AM »

I am with on this one.  I tried posting an anti torture article in a Christian Conservitive room, and I got my ass kicked.  Not that they had any valid arguements, but I could not get them to talk about what I was saying.  The article was on LewRockwell.com called Christians for Torture, and I thought it would be a great way to start a discussion.  Like Hey, are you for tortuure, remember, they tortured Christ...They tortured Paul...are you down with that?  I told them I was not...and they were like    Oh tiffany, the A-Rabs are a comin to rape u an yer gurls and take over the US of A...and wateboardin ain't no torture, and If someone was gonna kill 100 Americans or I was gunna dip a man in water to get him to tell me where the bombs whre hidin...well, I think I'd dip him in water.   

They wanted to talk about the War, and how they started it, I said no , what are we doing over there in the first place...what about gitmo, no one was tortured there, I said that's why we dropped the chargesd against the "20th hijacker" They told me that was just liberal bias I was listening too. 

You would think that coming from the NeoCon world (sort of), that I would have some kind of idea on how to get their attention.  But the door is closed.  My door was closed.  But that was it then, I really was not one of them.  I was into Pat Buchanan long before most knew who Ron Paul was.  They called him an anti semite back in the day
because he wanted pushed for a foreign policy based on the priciples of a Republic rather than an Empire. 

I'm getting punchy, 1 am pac coast time....

Well, I will keep jumping back into the arena with my little neocon friends.  We will wake them up.  we must engage
msr

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2009, 03:55:05 AM »

Its like pissing against the wind, lol. Its maybe why the illuminati is called moraih the conquering wind. Maybe the illuminati have some sort of way of just getting the majority to beleive what they say no matter what, and anyone against it, is like pissing in the wind.

Like the thread title just let them be, you should of argued with her, she has no critical thinking, and you do not believe anything anyone tells you. Thats the point of people having a brain, so they cna think for themslves. I would not bother with those, but i know that they will be a pain to you, just because sheep want to oprotect there paradigm.
splucker

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2009, 04:41:49 AM »

Rule#1 .Never talk religion or politics while on the job =D Its not worth the breath put forward since there will always be someone whom disagrees.
MasSlavery

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2009, 08:59:19 PM »

Rule#1 .Never talk religion or politics while on the job =D Its not worth the breath put forward since there will always be someone whom disagrees.

Yeah, today my boss calls me into his office and says "I need to talk to you" well I knew what that meant. Apparently the old prune reported me to corporate.  Angry
I didn't really get into any trouble but now I just can't talk about politics at the front. (which sucks because now I'm just stuck "small talk" which is the same old stupid shit: "hows the wheather?" "oh it's great outside"....Damn I hate small talk, it was invented for idiots!  Angry )
PainInDaBrain

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2009, 05:57:11 PM »

Yeah, today my boss calls me into his office and says "I need to talk to you" well I knew what that meant. Apparently the old prune reported me to corporate.  Angry
I didn't really get into any trouble but now I just can't talk about politics at the front. (which sucks because now I'm just stuck "small talk" which is the same old stupid shit: "hows the wheather?" "oh it's great outside"....Damn I hate small talk, it was invented for idiots!  Angry )

that old prune is gonna die a painful slow death by her own god forsaken hands
Geolibertarian
Global Moderator

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.ae911truth.org

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2009, 06:06:53 PM »

that old prune is gonna die a painful slow death by her own god forsaken hands

And deservedly so.

"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://webofdebt.com
http://schalkenbach.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0
Elvis

just one

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2009, 06:13:38 PM »

I remember someone pulling the "love it or leave it (because I'm all out of information & have nothing else to resort to)" line on me once. I told them, "Oh, I love this country - I just wish that (politician, fill in the blank) and everyone who voted for him would build a canoe, jump in it and sail off to go find their own country - cause this one doesn't appear to be good enough for them!" He growled and walked off. After that, we got along great. lol

You could always say something like "looks like we might gettin' some rain today. Yeah, they must really be cloud seeding... you know, chem trails" ...

"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant
Freeski

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2009, 06:46:32 PM »

Great thread! I love sheeple threads!

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.
PainInDaBrain

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2009, 06:53:46 PM »

Great thread! I love sheeple threads!

Yes! my friend, not only are sheeple f***ing stupid but they also amuse us with their stupidity
heavyhebrew

Laughter is the best medicine.

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2009, 07:15:56 PM »

MasSlavery, talking to what sounds like old ladies, especially ones wearing flag lapel pins, is asking for a fight.

Just keep swinging those truth bombs and kill them with kindness. Remember, they grew up with blind patriotism indoctrination countervailed with the social upheaval of the 60's. So their mind programming runs deep.

"Hey, thanks to people like you we now have preemptive war, torture, a national debt about to kill any future for the youth and the potential for civil war, good job, old folks!"

"America, love it or leave it." People really use that one still? LOL!

When it comes to the unaware, you have to pick your fights. Most will violently resist any attempt to wake them up. Of course, when it becomes too late, the wool will pulled away. Of course, the way these old bats sound, they will probably be forming committee's to help round up people.

We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?
Freeski

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2009, 07:34:23 PM »

Yes! my friend, not only are sheeple f***ing stupid but they also amuse us with their stupidity

Yeah but "stupid" isn't the right term. We're talking about your mom and dad, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles - and all your friends! Stupid just ain't the right term.

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.
PainInDaBrain

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2009, 07:36:33 PM »

Yeah but "stupid" isn't the right term. We're talking about your mom and dad, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles - and all your friends! Stupid just ain't the right term.

To a length of people around the world, not willing to accept reality, blinded, and brainwashed
Freeski

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2009, 07:47:54 PM »

To a length of people around the world, not willing to accept reality, blinded, and brainwashed

There's no question you're right, but what do we call them if we don't call them stupid? Naive, delusional, ignorant?

heavyhebrew

Laughter is the best medicine.

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2009, 07:56:42 PM »

There's no question you're right, but what do we call them if we don't call them stupid? Naive, delusional, ignorant?

Asleep.

We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: