Core of Corruption Director writes about Lloyd England.

Author Topic: Core of Corruption Director writes about Lloyd England.  (Read 4985 times)

Offline Unintelligable Name

Core of Corruption Director writes about Lloyd England.
« on: May 13, 2009, 05:13:21 am »
Hey Jimd3100/Burlguy: Core of Corruption Director is a scum bag schizophernic too! Or whatever word you two used, can't remember all that well.

"We need to get Lloyd England out there now on this.  The Pentagon Eyewitness investigation has yielded new info.

The cab driver, Lloyd England, who allegedly saw Fligth 77 hit the Pentagon, has been caught on camera with not just conflicting stories, but at 6 min 30 sec in or so, Lloyd admits when he is secretly recorded without his knowledge, on camera, and admits that "the people that has all the money, its there event...  I'm in it....  It was Planned.... One thing abou tit you gotta understand something, when people do things and get away with it, you... eventually its going to come to me"

And so on and so fourth.   Ladies and gentlemen, he might now be in danger.  He needs to get confronted on this, go public, get him out there in the public eye and protect him NOW.

It is not good to catch this man saying this, post it on youtube, and think that this is some kind of joke.  We need all truthers to get on this ASAP and to try and get major players, like Alex Jones, to see if we can get him some exposure, RIGHT NOW.  Get a confession on tape, its too late to waste any time right now

Here is the video:

http://www.sheilacasey.com/2009/05/video-evidence-that-government-story-about-pentagon-attack-cannot-be-true.html

-Jonathan Elinoff"

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
Re: Core of Corruption Director writes about Lloyd England.
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 07:38:51 pm »
You are watching the "truth" movement being destroyed before your eyes. Laugh if you want. You will regret this. Myself and SANE are trying to stop it. 911blogger wont allow it on the front page news section but individuals can post it on their section, let's see if he lets them keep it. He knows this is BS.

This cab driver is an innocent man who in no way is involved in this crime. The movement is being destroyed and you are watching it happen.
The makers of these movies are 2 individuals named Aldo Marquis and Craig Ranke. Ranke does most of the talking because Aldo can't control himself very well. He is the "bad cop" to Rankes' "good cop" He posted on the following forum as Merc...Here's an example, and just one reason they aren't allowed here....

Then why don't you goddamn people use your brains for once, and we wouldn't have to be in here "smearing shit".

Look, we went there. We are the motherf**king authority on the Pentagon. We shouldn't even be debating.

But that's all you motherf**kers around here do is debate, stare at photos, and create theories while u pat each other on the back. You don't want the truth, you want a social club with a lot of one-upping.

Then we have to deal with people like Jack here, who likes to tell us how it is yet never stepped foot in Arlington and spoke with witnesses. Yet we are the ones "smearing shit", by trying to steer you away from it. We are trying to explain what the f**k happened at the Pentagon, but people are too f**king stupid, apathetic, too goddam eager and happy to create new theories, like this asshole Terral, whatever the hell he is-to even get it. He stinks of cointel and is utilizing every tactic in their book.

Hey I got an idea, how about you all just shut the f**k up about what you think happened at the Pentagon and let the people with the balls and brains to go out there and compile data and handle it. You should all just sit back and learn, or help by actually going out there and providing a conclusive analysis or comprehensive details. Why don't you ban people like Terral? Why not? Because theories are dangerous. Bad misleading information is dangerous. Because he doesn't know what he is talking about and is presenting shit informaton while slandering true patriotic researchers like myself and my partner.

ThePentacon.com bitches...

...if you didn't know-NOW YA KNOW!

Yeah I am an asshole. Abrasive. "Brash". You don't like it? Then get the f**k off your ass and do something about it. Go out there and interview witnesses, bystansders, firemen, victims. Do something. Just because you don't like us or the way we do things, doesn't make us wrong. If you choose to not listen cuz we're not holding your hand and talking to you in a sweet soft whisper-cuz I am brash or abrasive or an asshole., then you are an ignorant traitor. A goddamn imbecile. A lazy, cowardly waste. I WILL force this research/evidence through the fog of stupidity/igorance here and everywhere else. I WILL NOT let pieces of shit like Dylan Avery, Russell Pickering, or Terral stand in the way of truth that myself and my partner put our names and lives on the line to obtain
http://letsrollforums.com/light-poles-pentagon-were-t15758p5.html

Lloyd the INNOCENT cab driver is proof a passenger jet slammed into the pentagon. So he must be made out to "be in on it", This is insanity you are witnessing. These guys claimed in their movies they went to the pentagon to find out what really happened and let the chips fall where they may. They are dishonest liers. Over 3 years ago before they ever talked to Lloyd they were on internet message boards calling him an operative. After all, since you refuse to accept that planes flew into buildings on 9/11, he has to be doesn't he?
Posting as Merc... Rankes' partner Aldo made this post in Jan 2006. the title of the thread is....
Meet Agent Lloyd A. England (Pentagon Plant)
01-11-2006, 13:22
http://letsrollforums.com/meet-agent-lloyd-england-t9799.html

They are dishonest. They claimed over 2 years ago that the Cab driver was the devil himself, as Dylan Avery alludes to in this post when the operatives were pissed that he wouldn't go along with their stupid flyover theory when making Loose change final cut...Dylan posts as enigs on 9/11 blogger....

Craig, don't play dumb. Anyone who's watched your behavior on our forum knows exactly where you stand.

"The generator damage? It was faked! The light poles? They were faked! These eyewitnesses? They're lying or agents! Bla bla bla..."

Aldo's tirade in the TNR pretty much seals the deal. You think Lloyd England is a government operative, "THE DEVIL" as Aldo put it.

I have a limited amount of screen time to work with, and the last thing I'm going to waste time on is accusing Lloyd and McGraw of being "in on it" just because you and Aldo demand it.

Let me make my film, and I'll let you make yours. You sure can dish it out, but you can't take it yourself.

http://www.911blogger.com/node/12113#comment-166022

Now they try the approach that "Lloyd the cabbie is a nice guy and confessing". It's insanity, and truthers will once again be painted as just as insane as them by going along with this BS.

They try and hound honest researchers out of the movement and have been successful. They are very proud of this. One of those researchers was Russel Pickering who had the premiere site on pentagon research called pentagon research.com he was with them when they first went to interview Lloyd the Cab driver. He has left the movement due to their insanity and harassment. He had some interesting things to say about these guys. He had to be destroyed..he was an honest researcher....

First I would like to say it is sad that Craig and Aldo by being the squeakiest wheels are getting control of the forums again as in the past.

The 9/11 movement is a haven for the non-rational hardcore conspiracy theorist. For that reason I believe the movement will eventually implode. Again it is the hardest of the hard cores that want to be on top and sell us their theories.

Time will tell on these guys. A plane hit the Pentagon.

In our interview Lloyd even forgot which direction he was heading. He argued with Aldo firmly stating he was not on a bridge/overpass. He said I can't remember I don't know how many times.

Lloyd offered to drive me 90 miles to the cab and inspect it and I was too nervous to drive with him. I believe he is honest but extremely confused at times and driving with him seemed dangerous because of his age and tendency to be confused.

To accuse him of being a deep cover plant involved in murder is INSANE! Then to run around the Internet and brag that "I've looked the devil in the eyes" is again indicative of the nature of the mentality involved here.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=14657&st=0

Russel was doing great honest work. It was he that discovered that the plane never went through those 6 walls, and the true construction of the pentagon, among other important facts.  But as the no plane fiasco was just beginning, he had to be driven out, truthers who are honest and rational must be destroyed. He was honest and had to be drummed out to keep the BS DisInfo going.

You are watching the truth movement implode as he predicted. I find it sad. Some of you are exited that "truthers" can go after an innocent old cab driver that did nothing but almost get killed on 9/11 and share his story with us.
It's a disgrace.

If you actually care about this truth movement another reseacher they've tried to hound out that's fighting back is Arabesque, dont believe me, maybe you will arabesque.

http://arabesque911.blogspot.com/2007/05/critical-review-of-pentacon-smoking-gun.html

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 08:05:41 pm »
Jimd  -- how do you quantify this truth movement implosion?  This Lloyd thing is obvious bunk and really casts concrete doubt on these punks, in my opinion.  Currently, the internet is riddled with an aggressive and powerful debunking campaign and it would almost appear some of these serious debunkers do it as a well-paid job.  Still DRG is out there recruiting the rest of world who seem to be coming around in an exponential manner in light of this latest paper.  I feel this is much more significant and heartening than the riff raff and banter encountered on the web.  btw you mean liars not liers -- You use this word a lot and rightly (but wrongly).

http://alles-schallundrauch.blogspot.com/2009/05/911-time-for-second-look-in-lucerne.html
"The meek shall inherit NOTHING" -- Zappa

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 08:25:15 pm »
Jimd  -- how do you quantify this truth movement implosion?  This Lloyd thing is obvious bunk and really casts concrete doubt on these punks, in my opinion.  Currently, the internet is riddled with an aggressive and powerful debunking campaign and it would almost appear some of these serious debunkers do it as a well-paid job.  Still DRG is out there recruiting the rest of world who seem to be coming around in an exponential manner in light of this latest paper.  I feel this is much more significant and heartening than the riff raff and banter encountered on the web.  btw you mean liars not liers -- You use this word a lot and rightly (but wrongly).

http://alles-schallundrauch.blogspot.com/2009/05/911-time-for-second-look-in-lucerne.html

The stuff people fall for is disheartening, and the disinfo is rampant. Perhaps I should be more optimistic, but it's 2009 and a large portion would rather fall for this stuff than admit that on 9/11 planes flew into buildings including the pentagon. I would have thought we would have moved on by now. As for DRG he's a good speaker, and Richard Gage woke up thanks to him, I'll leave it at that. And as for my misspelling, you've saved me the trouble of correcting it. Thanks

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 08:45:27 pm »
Hey Jimd3100/Burlguy: Core of Corruption Director is a scum bag schizophernic too! Or whatever word you two used, can't remember all that well.

CIT tried to pressure him into endorsing their work. Evidently he doesn't. So he didn't........

"I refuse to endorse that work"  - Jonathan Elinoff

Jonathan Elinoff on CIT and Eyewitness Testimony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZBtg_Ihy2w&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eyoutube%2Ecom%2Fuser%2FVisibility911&feature=player_profilepage

Offline Unintelligable Name

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2009, 08:54:55 pm »
Eye Witness testimony is fautly, tell us something we don't know!

I fail to see the 'epic damage' a theory of what happened at the Pentagon has, as nobody can 'prove' either way due to covering up of evidence by the Feds. My personal stance is that no stone should be left unturned, hence the Llyod England situation.

Having people threaten Llyod is wrong though, but ultimately out of our control, unless we of course never mention specific names of individuals as a whole 'movement.'

Oh and I passed that memory test, heh.