God/Biblical Scriptures Aligned with Satan/Old.W.O./NWO/Illuminati/Masonary

Author Topic: God/Biblical Scriptures Aligned with Satan/Old.W.O./NWO/Illuminati/Masonary  (Read 3281 times)

Offline DarkKnightNomeD

Ok to my Understanding, Correct me where im wrong, or make a time line
im typed this really fast

Arrange, Rearrange, give your thoughts flame, do what you want

Abraham > Noah >(Moses > Jacob?) or (Jacob then Moses)? , then you have David & Goliath, then Christ

Add or Take out Joshua, Solomon, and the Rest of them.

ok now you got

The Masons, which Worship and call themselves Lucifer, they are giong by the Bringer of Light Phrase, but we know that name.......
dont Masons have Roots in Egypt, and Backwards?

to me Masonary / freemasons seem to trace itself back to Babylon.... Satan

and True Christianity traces itself back to Babylon... with Abraham

All back to the "Fallen Angels" or Nephilm

Satan Before Nimrod, but Nimrod and Satan & Babylon> Atlantis, and there supposed Hybrid Biengs they were making on the Earth, and there Servants they created> then you have Egypt> ??? i forgot >  Greece/Greeks(Solomans Time) and the Spartans who were Related to Jews/(Israelites)> Invasion of Israel or Sac of Israel from the ROMAN Empire =with> then the Fusion of Paganism and Christianity) with Rome>

anyway here goes

You have Nimrod and Satan Ruling the Empire of Babylon
i think it say that Giants Rule the earth, the Nephililm did Experiments with themselves and Women
Bioengineering ? or cloning with there DNA

Would these Fallen Angels, or Nephilm have Advanced Technological Understanding?

it mainly took a year and a half to get to the Top of Babylon, HOW Tall was this Building?

ok, you have Abraham Who Fought Nimrod and his Empire

you also have in Armenian Legends of there Forefather/grandfather who fought Nimrod in some battles

God split the People with Different Languages / Tongues

So back then Nimrod was Trying or almost or Already Accomplished a New world order
or a Global Government??

so now, the People are Split up cuz they cannot Talk to each other

skip forward

You get Stories of Atlantis , the Lumarians and there Civilzation, and the City Leader Ctulu supposedly Advanced Civilizations

you have those Stories of them Fighting Amongst themselves

and Atlantis Doing Evils, creating things unnatural , hybrid animals, stuff of myths and Legends
you also had the Niphilim or the Giants or Titans in that Period as well

ok now here Goes Noahs ark, him his wife the Ethiopian, his 3 Sons and there 3 wives

ok Flood, Atlantis is gone, earth fill with water ect you know the story

ok now comes Jacob or Moses, i forget.....

anyway Jacob, his wife, mistress and "concubines"  4 women, he has 12 children, 13th is the Daughter, seems shes lost in history

this is where the 12 tribes of Israel comes in, anyway

Jacob Dies and his Children of Tribes are taken into captivity into Egypt

Egypt, all the Gods and Goddess's that came out of there, Witchcraft and Sorcery that came out of that place
the Pharaoh that would not let the People of Israel go

now comes Moses, saves them takes them Out of Egypt, split of the waters, ect ect, you know the story

okay, anyway they are on there Journey to there New land, there Scouts Report, Nephilm or GIANTS in the Land they want to pass, that "we are like Grasshoppers" compared to them

Anyway, Aaron and ????? were Ready to go to Battle, they knew "God" was on there Side
but the Men that were with them to do battle were scared

the GIANTS were from the Seed of Og the Giant king or something

ok skip forward, you have Solomon, before his evil ways, or after
anyway, the Kindom of Israel splits cuz Solomon goes crazy, marries 300 women, 800 concubines or something, starts dwelling in pagan worship

Remember Solomon Sent Colonies unto the earth

Thats why in the Apocrphya it Identifies the Spartans, are Related to the "Jews"

it said Lacedemonians,

but he was the Leader or Father of them, and his Wife's name was Sparta

Notice on the shields they have a L on there SHIELD, not a A
they WORE ARMOR there were not butt ass naked in there fights

skip forward or backward

you have David and Goliath, and his 4 brothers, they had 6 fingers and 6 toes, number twenty four

it says four and twenty in the bible, but its 24 not 42 or 420..........

but Davids 4 Servants killed the other 4 giants, they were Fighting with the Palastines
something or other

skip forward you got Christ, or Christo's
or his Hebrew name, if you think you can find it, its not Jehova

Jehova means God of Wickedness, thats the Churches doing

Anyway his Mom was Pregnant without husband

Joseph or Jacob took her in, cuz he didnt want her to be stoned to death
(be made an Example)

Key Phrase, She was Pregnant when he met her, yes she had sex, father unknown, not a Virgin birth

Skip Forward, you have the Sack of Israel from the Romans, in 70 ad, Israel falls, not only cuz they killed or allowed it to happen, they started dwelling in Paganism again

...........to be continued and properly written, if i have time

Offline Al Bundy

King of Mesopotamia Nimrod founded secret society Free Masons, builder of Babylon tower and committed first genocide again White people ::)

Source: E. Mullins : "The Curse of Canan": demonology of history.

Offline regmeok

i think that is how 18-21century masons were having fun. they were feeding some para- and quasi- masonic groups (which they might have been supervising or managing) with occult, religious and folk fairytales. the latter sometimes were selling that kind of stories just to earn money :)

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
You'll find the first attempt at a one world govt in your old testament.
You'll also see a free and prosperous nation taken down by debt into literal slavery.

Nothings new.

History repeats itself - Right after it gets forgotten.
When we forget the lessons, such as all the previous attempts to create a united europe - that ended on the russian steep in winter (for example), we are then doomed to repeat.

Oh well.

“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
You'll find the first attempt at a one world govt in your old testament.
You'll also see a free and prosperous nation taken down by debt into literal slavery.

Nothings new.

History repeats itself - Right after it gets forgotten.
When we forget the lessons, such as all the previous attempts to create a united europe - that ended on the russian steep in winter (for example), we are then doomed to repeat.

Oh well.

Ecclesiastes 1:9 (KJV)

9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
The story of Nimrod, and Babel.

First off, lets skip the "for children" version, it functions perfectly well as an allegory, but I want to dig deeper.

Who was Nimrod ?

So far as I can research, its not certain which specific King the bible story is referencing, It is thought that the origin of the word Nimrod is "Rebellion", or "We will rebel" - its a slang title applied applied by Hebrews and an unknown word in "Babylonian". In the end it does not matter, except to note that he is part of the theme of Rebellion Against God.

What did he do ?

Nimrod he got the blame for building the Tower of Babel. It happened on "his watch". He may have ordered its construction, or he may not, we just don't know. The more important aspect, is that he wanted to Rule the known World as one single Kingdom or Empire. This is the beginning, the first attempt at a one world empire, with one religion, with one law, with one army. Its not the last, and it is a pattern repeated throughout history up to and including the present day.

What was the Tower of Babel ?

It was probably a Ziggurat. These are a pyramid with a Flat Top. For an example look at the back of a $1 bill. Its our best guess, because no complete Ziggurat exists today - but its pretty certain. Of course there exists an entire industry of crack pot theories, but the most likely explanation is that it they were connected with True Astrology. Of this a heck of a lot of written evidence exists, in that Babylon gets the credit for inventing Astrology.

Conclusion

Novus Ordo Seclorum

Which wikipedia claims is a mistranslated as "New World Order" - That is a blatant lie, I learnt Latin as a child.... back when kittens got an education at school.
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=263414.msg1492038#msg1492038

“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"