PrisonPlanet Forum
April 17, 2014, 06:32:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Countries without Chemtrails?  (Read 3549 times)
planning4acrash

« on: May 09, 2009, 05:15:14 PM »

Where does a Chemtrail truther go on holiday to escape this wicked nonsense. My throat is killing, I've had enough, the NWO is crumbling, but so is my respiratory system. So pray tell, is there somewhere a man can go to get a breath of freaking fresh air? Even the North Pole seems delightful right now, if I could just get a look at fresh air, unfiltered sunlight, and unsmudged stars.

Dear God, these people are such psychos. Is there a Libertarian planet nearby we can move to?

lovealexjones
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 05:18:13 PM »

Africa,  i've been 3 times now and don't remember trails, though haven't been for 4 years.
Morocco, biggest producer of Ganja in world.
Devotional Soul
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 05:38:54 PM »

No chemtrails on the Hawaiian islands.  I've been here for 8 years and haven't noticed any chemtrails, and I know what they look like having grown up in LA when I saw them all the time.
planning4acrash

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2009, 05:47:18 PM »

Some good options there, keep em coming.

Wanted
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 09:01:00 AM »

Northern Finland, one of my truther buddies actually moved there a while back I believe the town is called keloselka, (it is probably spelled wrong), but yea he' been there 3 months no chemtrails.
ramallamamama

Nobody's Slave

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 09:28:57 AM »

No chemtrails on the Hawaiian islands.  I've been here for 8 years and haven't noticed any chemtrails, and I know what they look like having grown up in LA when I saw them all the time.
Some mornings I'll get up super early and hear a jet flyover the area where I live at 4:30AM, Upcountry Maui. I've thought it flies kind of slow and kind of low. What will start out as a sunny day gets super hazy and humid. It could be nothing, just another voggy day, though I have noticed the relationship several times.

I'm more concerned about all the crap besides cane that burns in the frequent cane fires and leaves the low lying parts of Maui looking like the LA basin.

fnord
Devotional Soul
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2009, 12:05:59 PM »

Are you on the leeward side?  I'm on the windward side, so maybe it's only the windward side where chemtrails can't stay.  I'm on the Big Island, and there's vog sometimes from the volcano, but no sugar cane burning.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: