Ron Paul questions Richard Holbrooke; RP: "We're bombing a sovereign country"

Author Topic: Ron Paul questions Richard Holbrooke; RP: "We're bombing a sovereign country"  (Read 7953 times)

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uRBm4rlDXY

Holbrooke: "We have to defeat Al Qaeda" ....

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
Holbrooke is nwo scum. Pure filth. So of course Obama had to have him in his administration.
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

JTCoyoté

The "Neo-con-libs" are just fleshing out the body of the until now invisible, fascist-globalist, beast we have here-to-for only seen the wings of... I hate these bastards!

JTCoyoté

"No nation could preserve its freedom
in the midst of continual warfare."

~James Madison

Offline chris jones

Ron Paul as allways is stating truths, and defending not only our interests and integrity as a nation, but the innocents being slaughtered.

This ambassodr has CIA (power) control written all over him, a lackey for the NWO.

Where do the find these misereable creatures, seriously, if they are not soiciopathic sold outs, money grubbers, and powersukers, then what is it , have they blackmailed them, threatened their familys, it has gone beyond far beyond any humanistic concept.
that he pulled the 911 card casued me nasea.
Folks they are convinced they run us, yes, they are certain we are brainless patriotic morons, and without conscience.

They may not need a panademic, the powers have created enemies globaly. For FK sake 95% of the Iraqis slaughtered were innocents.
Over 1,300,000 and counting. What the FK does that make of this nation. I find it impossible for me to listen to that subhuman piece of waste who hides behind his ambassadorship and spews out lies. 

JT said it:The "Neo-con-libs" are just fleshing out the body of the until now invisible, fascist-globalist, beast we have here-to-for only seen the wings of... I hate these bastards!

Oh yes they want us under their control, in fact , do they not have us there.
BUT>
Their spell they have cast upon this nation is breaking, the terror and fear are beggining to turn against them. Let the flag wigglers cheer on their genocide, they will be outnumbered within this decade.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
More on NWO Scumbag Holbrooke:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=4352

Obama reveals his allegiance to the NWO Elite by who he put in his administration. This guy is but one on the list. The list is very long. OBAMA SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF for allowing himself to be used by these thugs!
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

JBS

What is it when innocent civilians are bombed?

It is terrorism. Plain and simple.

Offline chrsswtzr

More on NWO Scumbag Holbrooke:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=4352

Obama reveals his allegiance to the NWO Elite by who he put in his administration. This guy is but one on the list. The list is very long. OBAMA SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF for allowing himself to be used by these thugs!
Obama isn't so innocent, so please don't try and portray him as some dumb President with no direction or agenda. He's just as guilty!

Offline chris jones

Obama isn't so innocent, so please don't try and portray him as some dumb President with no direction or agenda. He's just as guilty!

Obama was on the elites agenda, or he would not have been a candidate, let alone president. They gave him the script, the plans, and he proved his loyalty when he sided with Israels genocide, and he slammed Pakistan, reinforced troops in Iraq, and went ballls to the wall in Afghanistan. He is a liar, and a con man for the eilteists, end of story bro.

Lets not forget who is on his hand picked cabinet, Bushes gang. He's a hind sucking money grubbing powerseeking NWO, anti constituionalist, anti freedom, sold out.

Offline chrsswtzr

Obama was on the elites agenda, or he would not have been a candidate, let alone president. They gave him the script, the plans, and he proved his loyalty when he sided with Israels genocide, and he slammed Pakistan, reinforced troops in Iraq, and went ballls to the wall in Afghanistan. He is a liar, and a con man for the eilteists, end of story bro.

Lets not forget who is on his hand picked cabinet, Bushes gang. He's a hind sucking money grubbing powerseeking NWO, anti constituionalist, anti freedom, sold out.
You missed my point, it seems. I agree with EVERYTHING you stated above... EVERYTHING! So we are not in disagreement there, my friend. I was simply stating that HE IS NOT INNOCENT. He is in a position where he has the ability to exercise *SOME* power. Therefore, to say that he ALLOWS himself to be USED makes it seem like he is simply caught in this web of tyranny, like us all, which is far from truth. Understand my position now?

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Holbrooke is nwo scum. Pure filth. So of course Obama had to have him in his administration.

Yeah - back in 2004 when I was heavily watching all that election coverage, I was not only a Democrat, but I was *asleep* as well.

I was shocked to hear how Holbrooke *supported* the war prior to when it happened. But it wasn't until afterwards when he started saying how "The post-war process was horribly managed", blah, blah, blah. When I reflect on it, it was as if Holbrooke was *pretending* to be in the Democratic party during the entire election campaign.

BTW - it was also funny too how the media kept saying how most of the Democrats that supported authorizing the war did so out of desperation b/c they were up for re-election. You know how this didn't make sense? There were SEVERAL ones like Jay Rockefeller, Murtha, etc that either WEREN'T, or were going to win re-election anyways in their district.

Also - remember how Bill Clinton kept subtly supporting the Iraq war? One time he gave Tony Blair pointers on how to woe the Chile President at the UN to support it. On other occasions, he would chastise his own party over criticizing Bush and the WMD issue.

All I can say is WOW...this NWO stuff is mind-blowing.

Offline bigron

• RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2012
Anti-American?     (THREE PICTURES)

History Channel Ads You Won't See In The US Or Online

By Nicholas Carlson
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article22651.htm

May 19, 2009 "Business Insider" -- -Huge ad agency Ogilvy and executive creative director Fran Luckin created these three ads for History Channel to run in South Africa. Certainly thought-provoking, possibly anti-American, the poster-sized print ads are engaging in just the way online advertising struggles to be.